Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Discounted Dermarollers for EDS Members
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:36 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Anya, when she posted before she said all rollers were $69 and that she accepted paypal.

But I don't think there was any additional discount, nor was there any mention of free shipping.

I missed this the first time, but it says FREE worldwide shipping on their order page.

Quote:
Buy our amazing Derma Roller in total confidence for same day dispatch. All products are securely packed and instructions are included. We ship worldwide with payments securely processed using Paypal.

With all orders, the price you see is the price you pay - all VAT (if applicable) and shipping is factured in. There are no hidden costs! Even worldwide shipping is FREE!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
bethany wrote:
Anya, when she posted before she said all rollers were $69 and that she accepted paypal.

But I don't think there was any additional discount, nor was there any mention of free shipping.

I missed this the first time, but it says FREE worldwide shipping on their order page.

Quote:
Buy our amazing Derma Roller in total confidence for same day dispatch. All products are securely packed and instructions are included. We ship worldwide with payments securely processed using Paypal.

With all orders, the price you see is the price you pay - all VAT (if applicable) and shipping is factured in. There are no hidden costs! Even worldwide shipping is FREE!

Hey, that's an even better deal than *I* got! I paid $65 for the roller and $10 shipping. I was happy to get a 1.5mm for that price. And, she did ship it and send a tracking number right away. I know I said that before.. I'm just really happy with the service and the price. I'll definitely be heading back there when I'm ready to buy another one.
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:03 am      Reply with quote
OK - guys

I just went and ordered one from the link provided above. (Thanks - great price!)
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/redirect.php?u=http://dr-roller.eu/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22&Itemid=42

Do you think Jack would still sell me the smaller one (.25) even tho I didn't buy the bigger one from him?

And - bethany - why did you go w/ the .15 now? Don't you already have a .25? What's the difference? (Besides the obvious)

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
Do you think Jack would still sell me the smaller one (.25) even tho I didn't buy the bigger one from him?

Of course he will...just don't mention that you bought another one, and he'll never know! Very Happy

foxe wrote:
And - bethany - why did you go w/ the .15 now? Don't you already have a .25? What's the difference? (Besides the obvious)

Foxe, my skin seems to be more sensitive than many people's, and both the .15mm AND the .25mm leave me slightly red a full 24+ hours later. Embarassed

My plan is to use the .15mm until it is no longer sharp (probably 12 months)...by then I will have developed more of a tolerance and a thicker epidermis. Then I'll pull out my .25mm and use that going forward. (BTW, I only the short roller when I am not doing a series of longer needle rolls)

But for most people, I don't think that the cost difference is worth buying a roller with needles that are only .1mm shorter...unless you are ultra sensitive, the .25mm should be fine.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:21 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

But for most people, I don't think that the cost difference is worth buying a roller with needles that are only .1mm shorter...unless you are ultra sensitive, the .25mm should be fine.

I do have a couple of really sensitive spots that I hope the roller will help repair (along w/ my CPs). That's why I'm interested in the smaller needles.

These spots are 2 areas just under the corners of my mouth that are about a dime in size that I sunburned badly in my youth (face lamp!!). They always are the ones that will burn (when the rest of my face gets NO color), always react poorly to facial products and gets pimples on them. D*mned sunlamps!

I had thought the CPs were working, but I got some sun on them a couple of weeks ago (didn't put strong enuf SS on those areas - usually do) and all the progress the CPs made was reversed! Maybe the rollers will help here.

Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:56 am      Reply with quote
I'm glad that our page of fairly priced Derma Rollers have been now officially noticed and first orders already received as well by EDS Forum users.

As for our business, today we have now also launched our English website, feel free to visit us dr.roller.eu - I hope this will give you even more confidence to make great purchases from us.

Feel free to contact me personally anytime at kaia@dr-roller.eu if you have any question.

Note: I have had some queries if the sipping is free for countries outside US also, then I can confirm that the free shipping offer is valid worldwide Smile

In long-term subjects, if you are interested in ordering the 2.0 mm Derma Roller from us, then let me know as if we will be updating our stock, then we can add the mentioned needle length to the products list as well (in future).

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
Just an FYI...I emailed Kaia to ask if she can get us the .15mm roller, and also asked her to look into whether or not Dr. Roller may be producing something similar to the
Dermaroller Beauty Mouse anytime in the near future.

AdelorLLC wrote:
I'm glad that our page of fairly priced Derma Rollers have been now officially noticed and first orders already received as well by EDS Forum users.

As for our business, today we have now also launched our English website, feel free to visit us dr.roller.eu - I hope this will give you even more confidence to make great purchases from us.

Feel free to contact me personally anytime at kaia@dr-roller.eu if you have any question.

Note: I have had some queries if the sipping is free for countries outside US also, then I can confirm that the free shipping offer is valid worldwide Smile

In long-term subjects, if you are interested in ordering the 2.0 mm Derma Roller from us, then let me know as if we will be updating our stock, then we can add the mentioned needle length to the products list as well (in future).

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:14 am      Reply with quote
Sorry - posted in the wrong thread. Have some pics to show on the CP thread Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
I think this is it...
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/leaf-rusher-txroller-derm-p_9240.htm

Guess what is now missing from the EDS site... I wonder why? It is still available through L&R though.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
I emailed Kaia too a few days ago, asking if they'd be stocking the 3-line dermarollers. She said:

"At this point I don't have one 3-line Derma Rollers (only 8-line), but if you wish to order one, please let me know as maybe by that time I will be able to deliver 3-line ones as well."

The reply's a tad confusing..maybe they're waiting to see if there's any demand Confused

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
I emailed her and asked about the 3Line, the .15mm, AND a version of the Beauty Mouse. (I did ask about longer needles on the BM, since many EDS'ers have mentioned that desire)

Here is her reply:

We are selling the 8-line version of Dr.Roller, not the 3-line one, what is used as samples. (I'm not sure why she thinks these are samples!)

About the 0.15 mm version of Dr.Roller - it will be available in the end of 2008/beginning of 2009 from us with Dr.Roller brand label, so I will keep you (and everyone else through our website) informed as soon we have it in stock.

I have also started discussions with the producer to launch our own version of wider (multiple-roller) Derma Roller, that will be more easily used on larger body areas - I hope we will be able to launch it the latest in the beginning of 2009. But this will take a bit more product-development, so I'll do my best to have it available as soon as possible (my personal goal would be to have it for sale before Christmas).

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
New coupon code for dermaroller.us

You may use the following discount code during checkout to obtain an
additional 20% discount: 3b643
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
Thyckecutie wrote:
New coupon code for dermaroller.us

You may use the following discount code during checkout to obtain an
additional 20% discount: 3b643

Thanks for sharing!!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:07 am      Reply with quote
Anyone brought from Dr Roller? It seems like all rollers are $69 if I am reading it correctly. Thats a good price and free shipping. If anyone has purchased how long did it take for you to recieve it?
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:18 am      Reply with quote
Thyckecutie wrote:
Anyone brought from Dr Roller? It seems like all rollers are $69 if I am reading it correctly. Thats a good price and free shipping. If anyone has purchased how long did it take for you to recieve it?

Thycke, you cannot purchase from Dr. Roller directly....if you want a discounted price, you can either purchase from:

Jack at One-Stop
Call: 1-866-583-7883
Hours: 10am to 4pm ET
Email: backstrecords2@yahoo.com

0.5 - $54.95
1.0 - $64.95
1.5 - $74.95
2.0 - $89.95
2.5 - $99.95

Shipping is $8.95, and he will combine shipping for multiple rollers.

Or Kaia - you will need to verify the free shipping, because some people have not received it.

kaia@dr-roller.eu
dr-roller.eu

Jack is in the US and ships very quickly (same or next day)...I have received mine the same week from him.

Kaia is in Europe, and the feedback I have heard from other buyers is that it takes a loooong time for the rollers to arrive (as in weeks). However, they offer some very good deals on multiple rollers, especially for longer lengths.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
could someone please write to dermalroller.us about the 3.0 mm rollers? i did it about 4 weeks ago and they said that the new models were being inspected for safety purposes and they'd get in contact with me. so without me bugging them, could someone write to them? I figure if enough of us write in they will be put on sale at a good price.

all other companies are charging $500-$700 which is rediculous.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:26 pm      Reply with quote
Jack mentioned that Dr. Roller is coming out with a 3.0mm too...you might want to check with him on the delivery date as he mentioned it MANY months ago.

And there is no way that he will be charging that much! Shock

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
ok fudge it. if all these companies keep promising 3 mm rollers and fail to deliver, im stuck buying the 2.5 mm or none at all.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:55 am      Reply with quote
All,

I got an email from Kaia sharing an Dr. Roller discount for September, and confirming free shipping on all orders:

Quote:
So now everybody all over the world have the same price of 69$, and no shipping price is added.

You are welcome to spread the word to other EDS users that we have now for outside EU customers a campaign with even better prices.

Now from 1st September - 30th September I offer all orders outside European Union (US, Canada, etc) an additional discount of 10%:

1 Dr,Roller @ 69 $ - 10 % = 62.1 $

2 Dr.Roller's @ 125 $ - 10 % =112.5 $

3 Dr.Roller's @ 186 $ - 10 % = 167.4 $

For ordering, please contact me personally (I will then send the payment link), because through making payment in our website, there are general prices, without the discount.

As for delivering time, outside EU, the shipping takes up to 2 weeks, no longer.

Best regards
Kaia Vanari
kaia@dr-roller.eu
+372 55 39 765

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:01 am      Reply with quote
I waaant a 3-line Dr Roller! Does anyone know where I can get one at a discounted price? It'll cost me about £40 (and perhaps custom charges) from ebay. I emailed Kaia a while back but she's not carrying them yet, as far as I know.
Thanks in advance Very Happy

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:09 am      Reply with quote
ljk wrote:
I waaant a 3-line Dr Roller! Does anyone know where I can get one at a discounted price? It'll cost me about £40 (and perhaps custom charges) from ebay. I emailed Kaia a while back but she's not carrying them yet, as far as I know.

Jack sells them - his info is listed on the first page of this thread (I think his email is backstrecords@yahoo.com, but don't quote me on that). Email him, mention that you're an EDS forum member and you found his name here, and you'll get a discount.

Happy rolling Smile
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:29 am      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
ljk wrote:

Jack sells them - his info is listed on the first page of this thread (I think his email is backstrecords@yahoo.com, but don't quote me on that). Email him, mention that you're an EDS forum member and you found his name here, and you'll get a discount.

Happy rolling Smile

I got my 3Line from Jack....it is my favorite roller, though it is a love/hate relationship! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:47 am      Reply with quote
I bought a 1.5mm from Jack a while back, and got stung for £15/20 (cloudy brain can't remember) from customs Sad But thank you for replying! I'll just ebay it from the UK.

I'm losing my bottle dermarolling, I'm 3 weeks instead of every fortnight at the moment, I'm having to steel myself, even with the Lidocaine. I'll buy some vino tonight!

Sorry to hear you're so sore today Bethany (re the other thread)!

bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:51 am      Reply with quote
ljk wrote:
I'm losing my bottle dermarolling, I'm 3 weeks instead of every fortnight at the moment, I'm having to steel myself, even with the Lidocaine. I'll buy some vino tonight!

Sorry to hear you're so sore today Bethany (re the other thread)!

I keep trying to remind myself of the "no pain, no gain" saying, but I really do HATE dermarolling. That's part of the reason I am moving to every 4-6 weeks (with no future breaks) because I just can't stand it more than that.

I am going to have to do my hands again in 2 weeks though....I was fading quickly and didn't do an intense enough roll on them last night. Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:54 am      Reply with quote
Does the roller from Jack come with any kind of case to store it in?
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:36 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |