Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Discounted Dermarollers for EDS Members
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 23, 2008 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
Jack at One-Stop has agreed to give us discounted pricing on his Dr. Rollers.

I have purchased 3 rollers from him and have been very pleased with the super fast shipping.

** These are the same high-quality rollers that Nova Clinic sells for $105 **

You will need to mention that you are from EDS

Jack at One-Stop
Call: 1-866-583-7883
Hours: 10am to 4pm ET
Email: backstrecords2@yahoo.com

0.5 - $54.95
1.0 - $64.95
1.5 - $74.95
2.0 - $89.95
2.5 - $99.95

Shipping is $8.95, and he will combine shipping for multiple rollers.

Please add any additional roller sources and discount codes! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
I'm not going bigger than 1.5mm for face. Maybe I would use 2mm for body but I still have a sunburn like feel to my face after using the .15mm original Leaf & Rusher.

mb935, bigger is not necessarily better. The longer the needles, the more chance of skin infection. Get the length needed for what you are looking for (see the chart).

guapagirl, on the big rollers like 1.5mm, it is not for putting topicals on afterward to increase absorption but for collagen induction. I think it would be too much to put products on right afterward - my opinion. You don't want to further irritate but you also don't want to soothe with emu, etc. The point is, you are "injuring" your skin to speed up collagen production that is a part of skin healing.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:09 am      Reply with quote
ljk wrote:
I waaant a 3-line Dr Roller! Does anyone know where I can get one at a discounted price? It'll cost me about £40 (and perhaps custom charges) from ebay. I emailed Kaia a while back but she's not carrying them yet, as far as I know.
Thanks in advance Very Happy

Jack sells them - his info is listed on the first page of this thread (I think his email is backstrecords@yahoo.com, but don't quote me on that). Email him, mention that you're an EDS forum member and you found his name here, and you'll get a discount.

Happy rolling Smile
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:29 am      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
ljk wrote:
I waaant a 3-line Dr Roller! Does anyone know where I can get one at a discounted price? It'll cost me about £40 (and perhaps custom charges) from ebay. I emailed Kaia a while back but she's not carrying them yet, as far as I know.
Thanks in advance Very Happy

Jack sells them - his info is listed on the first page of this thread (I think his email is backstrecords@yahoo.com, but don't quote me on that). Email him, mention that you're an EDS forum member and you found his name here, and you'll get a discount.

Happy rolling Smile

I got my 3Line from Jack....it is my favorite roller, though it is a love/hate relationship! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
GREAT NEWS!!! Kaia is offering an additional 10% off to EDS members for the rest of December.

You will need to email Kaia directly, and she will send you a Paypal invoice.

kaia@dr-roller.eu

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
averygsmom wrote:
Thanks again, Bethany. The needles all seem okay, its the handle that seems so flimsy. But please tell us, how can you get scars from dermarolling? I still haven't had the nerve to do it yet (i just keep putting it off) and I don't want to do anything to make my skin worse.

If you don't have any bent needles, you'll be just fine. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
Just an FYI on the 10% off EDS discount offered on Dr. Rollers from dr-roller.eu...there is a new coupon code:

Quote:
Hi Beth.

We've updated our site and now there is only one coupon for EDS discount - insert GetMyMinus10 to shopping cart when checking out and then a -10% will be taken off the whole sum. This will change the previous prices by few cents as before the discount was taken in complete numbers.

I would appreciate if you updated this info to EDS too.

Best regards
Kaia Vanari
Member of Board

Adelor LLC www.dr-roller.eu
+372 55 39 765

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:08 am      Reply with quote
I just placed this as well!

They have the best CS!

The 1.5mm is out of stock though.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:01 pm      Reply with quote
everella wrote:
I have not used the dermaroller before. I am 40, some fine lines at eyes, prominent nasolabial lines, some sagging, dehydrated skin, some broken caps on cheeks, med pores in t zone. I thought the 0.5 would be sufficient for this. I ordered the 1 also for cellulite/stretch marks. However, with your mention of the 1.5, I'm thinking maybe I was too cautious!! I was unsure of the difference between the normal and the 3 line skin roller. Do you know?

The 3 line is best for usage around the eyes.

I am personally not a fan of the .5mm...it won't always penetrate the dermis, and is far longer than needed for product penetration (though I think ultrasound is a far better option for that due to less ongoing inflammation).

1.0mm is a great place to start...you can work up to a 1.5mm overtime IF you feel the need.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |