Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Discounted Dermarollers for EDS Members
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:09 am      Reply with quote
GirlieGirl wrote:
Does the roller from Jack come with any kind of case to store it in?

GirlieGirl - Jack's dermaroller comes in a plastic case, a tube. But there is no support inside the case to keep dermaroller in a fixed position inside the case. Also there is no soft lining wrapped around the head of the dermaroller. What you get from Jack is a fairly large plastic case. Dermaroller packaged in a sterile packaging inside the case. Also in instructions it is written that it is one time use dermaroller.

I have another dermaroller from a different company. It came in a smaller case with ability to fix a dermaroller inside the case, so it would not move while in a case. This fixed feature allows to dry dermaroller in the air without dermaroller touching any surface. Also it came with soft wrap around dermaroller, and multiple use care instructions.

Although it is stated that Jack's dermaroller (the same as Dr. Roller) to be used one time, with proper care it is could beused multiple times.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:15 am      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
GirlieGirl wrote:

GirlieGirl - Jack's dermaroller comes in a plastic case, a tube. But there is no support inside the case to keep dermaroller in a fixed position inside the case. Also there is no soft lining wrapped around the head of the dermaroller. What you get from Jack is a fairly large plastic case. Dermaroller packaged in a sterile packaging inside the case. Also in instructions it is written that it is one time use dermaroller.

I have another dermaroller from a different company. It came in a smaller case with ability to fix a dermaroller inside the case, so it would not move while in a case. This fixed feature allows to dry dermaroller in the air without dermaroller touching any surface. Also it came with soft wrap around dermaroller, and multiple use care instructions.

Although it is stated that Jack's dermaroller (the same as Dr. Roller) to be used one time, with proper care it is could beused multiple times.

Jack's rollers ARE the official Dr. Rollers, and are fully branded as such. The tubes that come with them are actually for roller disposal.

I store my rollers in a standing up in a glass, with the little protective roller shield on them. I always clean them right before using them.

The Dermaroller brand rollers come in a nice holder (at least the home care unit does), but I'm not willing to pay the extra $400 for a fancy case, lol.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:24 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
...I store my rollers in a standing up in a glass, with the little protective roller shield on them. I always clean them right before using them.

The Dermaroller brand rollers come in a nice holder (at least the home care unit does), but I'm not willing to pay the extra $400 for a fancy case, lol.

Jack's rollers are affordable, and storing them upright in a glass is a good option. The package has Dr. Roller written on it. Jack's dermarollers are truly a good value.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:19 pm      Reply with quote
I just checked with Jack...still no 3mm roller for those of you that are looking.

I will also chcek in with Kaia on that and their version of the Beauty Mouse.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:26 am      Reply with quote
Bethany, do you know whether the 3L-roller is also available in 0,25 and/or 0,5 mm?

Thanks,
Jouke
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
Jouke wrote:
Bethany, do you know whether the 3L-roller is also available in 0,25 and/or 0,5 mm?

Thanks,
Jouke

The 3Line only comes in 1.0mm, 1.5mm, and 2.0mm. I have the 1.0mm, and the pain from this roller is fairly manageable.

5% products discount

Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:38 am      Reply with quote
Hello,
Does anybody know how much Jack charges for various roller for EDS members?
The prices mentioned on the first page of this thread are almost identical to the regular ebay pricing.
I use 0.25 and 1.5 rollers and would like to get a 3-line roller for the eye area.
Should I get a 1mm or a 1.5mm?
Thanks
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:05 am      Reply with quote
I got my 3Line from Jack, and it is the same price as a regular roller (see prices below). I started with the 1.0mm and had fantastic results around my eyes, but my lines were not too deep. While I like my regular roller, I LOVE my 3Line...it has worked wonders around my eyes, and the needles penetrate more deeply than on a regular roller with needles of the same length.

If you have fine lines, go with the 1.0mm. But if you have deeper lines or also want to eliminate deeper lines on your forehead, go with the 1.5mm (I am finally upgrading to this just to get rid of my forehead lines).

If you are unsure, I would go with the 1.0mm because the pain will be less, and it is more important to roll more intensely. You can then upgrade to a 1.5mm 3Line down the road if you want.

HTH!

Quote:
You will need to mention that you are from EDS

Jack at One-Stop (he also sells on ebay, but our prices are lower)
Call: 1-866-583-7883
Hours: 10am to 4pm ET
Email: backstrecords2@yahoo.com

0.5 - $54.95 regular roller
1.0 - $64.95 regular or 3Line
1.5 - $74.95 regular or 3Line
2.0 - $89.95 regular or 3Line
2.5 - $99.95 regular roller

Shipping is $8.95, and he will combine shipping for multiple rollers.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
WOW, Needle roller , it looks scary !

After read reviews from this post , my money seems try to jump out of my wallet.
hahaqj
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
Thyckecutie wrote:
New coupon code for dermaroller.us

You may use the following discount code during checkout to obtain an
additional 20% discount: 3b643

Do you have new coupon?

this code is expired.
betsyaida
5% products discount

Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
Never mind meant to post this somewhere else
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
betsyaida wrote:
Never mind meant to post this somewhere else

that's OK betsyaida - this thread always deserves a lil 'bump' (gotta keep it on top, ya know Wink )

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Mishey wrote:

www.dermarollers.us
This one has a 25% off sale right now. It also has the 3 line roller.

HTH Smile

Mishey, I didn't know thatwww.dermarollers.us is now carrying a 3 Line roller...very interesting!

I am going to cross post this on the Discounted Dermaroller thread...thanks!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:27 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy just shared a UK website that is selling Dr. Rollers. They also have some interesting before and after pics, though I don't necessarily agree with some of the protocols they shared.

The online prices are here, and they do offer free worldwide shipping:

http://www.derma-rollers.com/order-online/

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
mpstat wrote:
GirlieGirl wrote:

Jack's rollers ARE the official Dr. Rollers, and are fully branded as such. The tubes that come with them are actually for roller disposal.

I store my rollers in a standing up in a glass, with the little protective roller shield on them. I always clean them right before using them.

So does this mean that Jack's rollers are not one-time use only dermarollers? How about Kaia's rollers. I want to order some from either Jack or Kaia but need to confirm that they are not meant to be used for only one time.

bethany wrote:
I emailed her and asked about the 3Line, the .15mm, AND a version of the Beauty Mouse. (I did ask about longer needles on the BM, since many EDS'ers have mentioned that desire)

Here is her reply:

We are selling the 8-line version of Dr.Roller, not the 3-line one, what is used as samples. (I'm not sure why she thinks these are samples!)

About the 0.15 mm version of Dr.Roller - it will be available in the end of 2008/beginning of 2009 from us with Dr.Roller brand label, so I will keep you (and everyone else through our website) informed as soon we have it in stock.

I have also started discussions with the producer to launch our own version of wider (multiple-roller) Derma Roller, that will be more easily used on larger body areas - I hope we will be able to launch it the latest in the beginning of 2009. But this will take a bit more product-development, so I'll do my best to have it available as soon as possible (my personal goal would be to have it for sale before Christmas).

I received a reply from Kaia yesterday that they will have the 3Line rollers in January but she said that they do not stock the .15mm. She did not mention that she will be getting them in the near future. Question

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:11 am      Reply with quote
Ninetynine wrote:

So does this mean that Jack's rollers are not one-time use only dermarollers? How about Kaia's rollers. I want to order some from either Jack or Kaia but need to confirm that they are not meant to be used for only one time.

Jack and Kaia are both selling the Dr. Roller brand rollers, and yes, they can be used multiple times. It comes with information on how to care for them between uses, but the one I received from Kaia didn't have the instructions in English. I just followed the same protocol others were using, though, and I've had no problems so far.
mila100
5% products discount

Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:27 pm      Reply with quote
I am looking to buy dermarollers on dermarollers.us and I was wondering if someone bought from them before and could give me a feedback on the quality. How are they compared to Dr.Rollers.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:55 pm      Reply with quote
mila100 wrote:
I am looking to buy dermarollers on dermarollers.us and I was wondering if someone bought from them before and could give me a feedback on the quality. How are they compared to Dr.Rollers.

Mila, I am quite certain that there is some feedback earlier in the thread that you might want to look over.

As I recall, people were very happy with the service, and the rollers as a whole were good quality. However, they have thinner needles than the Dr. Rollers, and they do not have the cross-linked needle pattern that creates more surface tension and allows for deeper penetration. Dr. Roller also has a weighted head, and that allows for smoother rolling.

If you are going to buy multiple rollers, your best bet will either be dermarollers.us or dr-roller.eu because they both offer multiple roller discounted packages.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:17 am      Reply with quote
Hi, thanks for sharing , it is really cheap
justinapan
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:41 am      Reply with quote
Would post to China?How much does it cost?
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:12 am      Reply with quote
justinapan wrote:
Would post to China?How much does it cost?

dr-roller.eu offers free worldwide shipping.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:00 am      Reply with quote
Anyone can comment about Derma Roller from Dermaroller.co.nz? (The Original Derma Roller from Germany)
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:32 pm      Reply with quote
retal wrote:
Anyone can comment about Derma Roller from Dermaroller.co.nz? (The Original Derma Roller from Germany)

That is supposed to be one of the best quality rollers, but I did notice that it doesn't have cross-linked needles for deeper pentration.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
Just had an email from Kaia: "Some time ago you were inquiring about the 3-line rollers. I'm glad to inform that starting today we have added some new rollers in our product range (info will be in our home page by Monday):

3-line roller 1.0 and 1.5 mm
8-line roller 0.15 mm"

Yay! I've been waiting for the 3-line for a while Very Happy

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
ljk wrote:
Just had an email from Kaia: "Some time ago you were inquiring about the 3-line rollers. I'm glad to inform that starting today we have added some new rollers in our product range (info will be in our home page by Monday):

3-line roller 1.0 and 1.5 mm
8-line roller 0.15 mm"

Yay! I've been waiting for the 3-line for a while Very Happy

Yep...I got my notification today too!

$69 is a WAY better deal for a .15mm baby roller as compared to buying from Leaf & Rusher for $118.

I also like the multiple roller discount...I just ordered 3 1.5mm rollers (1 for my sister), but I think I am going to order 3 more and get 2 3Lines and 1 .15mm baby roller.

http://dr-roller.eu/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=23&Itemid=44

Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:39 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |