Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
If you could only pick one device?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
nakeidknits
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 30, 2008 10:42 am      Reply with quote
Desert island question: You can only take one device, plus sunscreen (of course), what is it?

Let's assume the island has electricity...

Cool
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 30, 2008 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
Oh my....I assume you mean skincare device?

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 30, 2008 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
Very funny! Bad Grin

Yes, skincare device. I wasn't thinking power-drill, etc. Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 30, 2008 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
nakeidknits wrote:
Very funny! Bad Grin

Considering that I was most likely going to be alone on the deserted island, I wasn't exactly thinking about power-drills, lol. Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 30, 2008 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Oh my....I assume you mean skincare device?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 30, 2008 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
nakeidknits wrote:
Desert island question: You can only take one device, plus sunscreen (of course), what is it?

Let's assume the island has electricity...

Cool

I'll take the clarisonic.
Kris_*Kringle*
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 30, 2008 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
I'll take my 'multi-tasking' cupping tools, for that warm fuzzy feeling from head to toe.. Wink
cortigirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 30, 2008 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
I'd go crazy if i didn't have my lip balm. But if i had to take only 1 thing...i'd take my shaver! The last thing i want to look like when i get saved is a monkey haha.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 31, 2008 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah, Bethany, I knew what type of device you were talking about. Bad Grin Wonder if one of those would work for skin toning and lifting?? Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 31, 2008 9:34 pm      Reply with quote
nakeidknits wrote:
Yeah, Bethany, I knew what type of device you were talking about. Bad Grin Wonder if one of those would work for skin toning and lifting?? Wink

Hmmm...maybe the DermaWand could become multi-faceted? Shock

I think I would have to take my emjoi...I agree with Corti that I wouldn't want to be hairy, and I hate razor stubble.

But if I had to pick between my LED, my ultrasound, and my dermaroller....I would pick the dermaroller. I haven't been using it long enough to see results yet, but the clinical studies way outperform the LED.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
You girls are sooo funny...I am sitting here all alone (husband away, kids asleep) giggling...only devise I have is clarisonic but would not take that..I'm so harry so I razor would be good....waiting for my DW (very impatiently I will add) so hopefully that would be the thing I would bring..
Lou
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
Well while you guys are getting all gussied up and beautiful, I'll be lounging at the waters edge with vibrator in hand.... Shock Embarassed Shock

For my stiff neck of course... Laughing Bad Grin Laughing

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Loumomofthree
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:39 am      Reply with quote
Kassy....gotta have something for that neck of yours..he.he...

I'm thinking I would have to bring my coffee maker..with coffee of course...then I could put the grounds under my eyes to help with puffiness..and on my legs for cellulite control.... Very Happy

Lou
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
Loumomofthree wrote:

I'm thinking I would have to bring my coffee maker..with coffee of course...then I could put the grounds under my eyes to help with puffiness..and on my legs for cellulite control.... Very Happy

Lou

And for your coffee enemas! Shock

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Loumomofthree wrote:

Lou

And for your coffee enemas! Shock

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
nakeidknits
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
C'mon. I keep hoping y'all will recommend something that works that doesn't hurt!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
nakeidknits wrote:
C'mon. I keep hoping y'all will recommend something that works that doesn't hurt!

Oh..I am so sorry Neutral ...haven't gotten much sleep lately and I am giddy...

well since my main issue at the moment is under eye puffiness I am hoping that Dermawand will be my choice.

Lou
ritas
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:30 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
nakeidknits wrote:
Very funny! Bad Grin

Considering that I was most likely going to be alone on the deserted island, I wasn't exactly thinking about power-drills, lol. Wink

very funny Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:14 pm      Reply with quote
It would have to be something solar powered!!!!

With all that time on your hands I'd be sure to take Flex effect and have at it. By the time they find you it could be 20 years but your face would be lifted!!!
may2008
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
I need a pair of sunglasses or a cap
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:50 am      Reply with quote
You guys crack me up!

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:48 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |