Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Yon-ka advice
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
ProductJunkie82

Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:19 am      Reply with quote
I have very sensitive combo acne prone skin with breakouts. I also have slight rosacea and my skin irritates easily and always looks ruddy. What Yonka products would be best? Should I use the Creme 15 at night or the Phyto 54? And during the day? Thanks!
farouk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:14 am      Reply with quote
hi there

if you need yonka advice, i think im a little qualified (although i wouldnt want to step on lisa's toes Razz ). ive pretty much got the entire range and have got acne/breakout prone skin.

Right by far the best products for this skin type in Yonka's range are Creme 15 and Juvenil. Creme 15 is so good at clearing - i noticed a 40-50% improved in the clearing of my spots after just one application. Juvenil is also fantastic - it shrinks spots and brings all the gunk to the surface....and we all know what that means...squeeeeeeeeeze!

Emulsion pure and creme PG are total wastes of time purely because - and this sounds strange - their ingredients just contain the 4 essential oils - pg in a cream base and emulsion pure in the liquid form - this did absolutely nothing for me. If you look at creme 15's ingredient list - it contains the essential oils but a whole load of other extracts St Johns Wart etc, and i think these additional extracts were the determining factor in its success.

Gommage 303 is quite nice, just a bit of a hassle to use - id go for Dermalogica's Gentle Cream Exfoliant or, if your feeling really indulgent - (like me and thoughtcrime!!) go for Eminence Organics Roseheip and Maize exfoliating masque which is absolutely, utterly amazing. Go to the eminence organic skincare website to find out about this hungarian based company who only make handmade products in small batches that top celebs use!

Please mail me if you need any more info, ill let you know about some professional salon products for acne prone skin if you want.

Hope this helps - gotta dash!!

Farouk
Mabsy

Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
I agree that Creme 15 and Juvenil are great products for acne or acne-prone skin. However, seeing as you have very sensitive skin, you should be careful with any new skincare product you use. YonKa products in general are very gentle but you need to make sure that you don't usually react to some of the essential oils. Perhaps get some samples first?
moshimoshi
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:58 pm      Reply with quote
just curious...

has anyone tried Yonka Serum or Yonka Mesonium 2+1??!!
chunlisa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
That was AWESOME advice from Farouk!

Definitely try things bit by bit since you have sensitive skin but Yonka is all natural so it shouldn't hurt your skin.

Juvenil is best for when you can feel the acne under your skin -- but there's nothing to "squeeze" yet. Put juvenil on the spot -- it will be "ripe" by the next morning. After you squeeze, cleanse the area thoroughly and put some more juvenil on it -- it'll help scarring and recurrence.

Emulsion Pure is best for getting rid of redness. You put it on a gauze and apply it for a while on your skin. Other than that, your best bet is to use the Yonka Lotion (toner) -- it's basically a diluted version of the Emulsion Pure Smile

Creme 15 and Creme PG are both excellent products for acne -- especially if mixed with a drop of juvenil.

I also use Yonka Phyto 58 -- it has a cooling sensation -- so you may want to try that but not sure if it'll work with sensitive skin. May want to ask the experts (Magda or Casper's Mum).

Hope this helps!
Farouk -- you did NOT step on my toes, silly! You're so sweet.

Lisa
dreamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 9:58 am      Reply with quote
chunlisa wrote:
That was AWESOME advice from Farouk!

Definitely try things bit by bit since you have sensitive skin but Yonka is all natural so it shouldn't hurt your skin.

Juvenil is best for when you can feel the acne under your skin -- but there's nothing to "squeeze" yet. Put juvenil on the spot -- it will be "ripe" by the next morning. After you squeeze, cleanse the area thoroughly and put some more juvenil on it -- it'll help scarring and recurrence.

Emulsion Pure is best for getting rid of redness. You put it on a gauze and apply it for a while on your skin. Other than that, your best bet is to use the Yonka Lotion (toner) -- it's basically a diluted version of the Emulsion Pure Smile

Creme 15 and Creme PG are both excellent products for acne -- especially if mixed with a drop of juvenil.

I also use Yonka Phyto 58 -- it has a cooling sensation -- so you may want to try that but not sure if it'll work with sensitive skin. May want to ask the experts (Magda or Casper's Mum).

Hope this helps!
Farouk -- you did NOT step on my toes, silly! You're so sweet.

Lisa

Your information is very useful for me.
Thanks! Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:16 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |