Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sex And The City: The Movie
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 31, 2008 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone seen it yet? I saw it today and LOVEDDDD it!!! Never cried so much in a movie in a long time. Definitely satisfied my SATC withdrawal. What are your thoughts?
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:16 am      Reply with quote
I saw it and I loved it also. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:02 am      Reply with quote
I loved it as well!! Although Smith wasn't as hot as I remembered him being...didn't age well since the series ended I guess
Caspers Mum

Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
Caught it yesterday. Loved it! It lived up to all of my expectations, unlike Indiana Jones last week. (disappointing)

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:11 pm      Reply with quote
I never really followed sex in the city, but i too really enjoyed this movie!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:13 pm      Reply with quote
See, i can't even spell the name of the show properly haha. I meant sex AND the city haha.

5% products discount

Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
Just saw it this weekend and I loved it! Thought it was a great ending to a great show.
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:41 am      Reply with quote
I saw Sex and the City last night, by myself. Couldn't get my husband to go with me. It was an awesome movie! I went to see Indiana Jones last week with my husband and was highly disappointed.

I only started watching SATC last year, because I didn't have HBO channel. I went to Blockbuster and rented the 1st season, and was instantly hooked. Then, I went out and purchased all the seasons on DVD. I wonder if there will be a sequel to this movie?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:53 pm      Reply with quote
I loved the movie as well. I think the friendship between the women was what made it so great and luckily, that was still there. As far as Smith...I agree his character did change a bit. He seemed more mature.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:17 pm      Reply with quote
Like everyone else, I LOVED SATC and was all the way disappointed by Indiana Jones. I definitely cried a lot while watching SATC--- what a great end to a great show!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:56 am      Reply with quote
This is so interesting -- I haven't talked to a single person who even liked this movie. The New Yorker called it "The Lying, the Bitch, and the Wardrobe." Of course, I live in L.A., and people judge movies differently here than in the rest of the world.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
Since I usually "read" my movies, I'll likely avoid this one.
kathyboo
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:49 pm      Reply with quote
I am a big fans of SATC, got the whole set of DVDs at home, and the movie is just fab. and lovely, touching too, I cried at the theater
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:57 am      Reply with quote
i saw the movie... it was good.

Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
i love SATC and wasn't disappointed by the movie for the most part. i guess it made me want more....
Determined
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
I just loved seeing Big so... Big. Could watch him all night!
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:29 am      Reply with quote
I love this movie too!!!! wish i could find my Mr Big!! Cool
jenurban
5% products discount

Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:12 am      Reply with quote
who saw it but never watched the others. I have to admit I want to see the movie now, but wasn't interested then.
cortigirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:09 am      Reply with quote
jenurban wrote:
who saw it but never watched the others. I have to admit I want to see the movie now, but wasn't interested then.

I have never seen a single episode but still enjoyed the movie. I highly recommend it!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:08 am      Reply with quote
I'm the lone dissenter here. I saw the movie today. What worked as a 50 minute tv episode didn't work for me as a 2 hour movie. I really enjoyed the series, but in the movie the characters were so predictable I got bored. I guess this is what most people wanted - to simply see more of the tv series. I would rather they actually had made another year of tv series episodes rather than the film. Probably the length of the buildup to the film didn't help either. I tend to get a bit blase if something is advertised and talked about for months before it actually hits the screen.
SnowWhite
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:56 am      Reply with quote
I really liked the movie too! I loved the show so much that could have done pretty much anything in the movie and I still would have loved it!
msaries1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:59 pm      Reply with quote
I actually saw SATC in The City! I was in NY on business, and my female colleague and I (thank goodness I was traveling with another female....I don't think a guy would have the same appreciation!) decided it'd be great to actually see it in NY. I loved the movie!!!
polylass
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:26 am      Reply with quote
great stuff

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:12 am      Reply with quote
I work in the business and have not seen it yet, although I heard it was great. I did sit down and watch all the episodes in a week, getting myself prepared for it's release on DVD! Coming on 9/23/08! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
Is this the film with the gorgeous French guy who was on Dancing with the Stars? The naked guy with the schlong down to his knees? Shock

If so, I highly recommend. Bad Grin
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:02 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |