Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
elysee skin care
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
chelsie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
I want to know if anybody used Elysee skin care and their resuls before bying the products. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks
keli13
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
I use a few Elysee products and they are fabulous!! Especially her moisturizers. I use her Compensatrice 4 in 1 moisturizer. HSN sells them 2 for $35.00 but they sell out pretty fast everytime they come back in stock. They are out right now but due back in stock soon. I also use the Bioaccel serum and the Youthspan serum and cream. My skin is much firmer and moisturized from using Elysee. I use a few other products from other lines with my Elysee but her products are top notch. In fact I was going to have laser resurfacing done this summer but my skin is looking great so I am going to hold off for a few years. Have you visited Elysee's forum at her website. You can speak to many more women who use her products there. You have to sign up and they will email mail you with a password usually within 24 hours so you can axcess the board. Here's thee link to the forum if you haven't been there yet.

http://www.elyseecosmetics.com/forum/
chelsie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
Did it help with under eyes creepness and wrinkles??
keli13
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:23 am      Reply with quote
I don't know for sure because I use a product for my undereye lines and crepiness that is so fabulous I will never be without. I put it on first thing after cleasing before my Elysee. It's called Isomers Time Freeze. It's a serum with Argeriline and GABA and it's very smooth and creamy. It's nothing like the Freeze products out on the market. It is the only product that has made my undereye area looks 10 to 20 years younger and smooth away all of my crepiness. Isomers just came out with a new serum called One Freeze that I will be trying to see if it's as good or better than the Time Freeze but this is the one product I will not be without. I buy 4 or 5 at a time. If you watch Isomers shows on ShopNBC you can get some good deals on this stuff occasionally, otherwise a 1oz bottle is $49.00. Totally worth it to me because I use it only around my eye area so it lasts a long time. The key to using this stuff is to make sure you apply it as the first item after cleasing. Let it dry and then apply the rest of your skincare. You need to use it faithfully for the first month twice a day to get the maximum results. After that you can switch to using it once a day. If you want to try it Shop NBC has a 30 day money back garuntee. I've bought many products from them and returned them. You do have to make sure it gets there before the 30 days are up but you will be able to tell if the Time Freeze or One Freeze is working for you for sure within the first 2 weeks, maybe even sooner. This product is why I don't use any Elysee eye products. Elysee probably has some fabulous eye products but the Time freeze has done so much for the look of my undereye area I don't want to try anything else. My makeup looks so much better now that the crepiness is gone from around my eyes. My lines aren't gone but they are greatly reduced. Like I said, it's the only product I've found that works on my crepiness and I've tried alot of stuff. I'm a makeup and skincare junkie. I will not be without this stuff!! Give it a try, you can always return it for your money back. Once I get my One Freeze and use it for a few weeks I'll post my results to see if its as good or better than the Time Freeze.
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
I hope platinumrose posts on this thread. I think she uses Elysee.

Try doing an EDS search for Elysee. I'm sure it's been mentioned before by others (sorry, I don't have any experience with the line).

Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:57 am      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone ~ I rarely post but saw this thread and wanted to share my experience.
I have used Elysée for the last 3 years. My skin has never looked better; especially considering all the medications I have to take now for the last 5 years that I had never taken before.

I first contacted Lovely Linda at elyseecosmetics and explained my issues and concerns. She put together a sample kit for me which was 5 or 6 products for around $6.00 usd. These were the most generous samples I had ever received. I believe the samples lasted me close to, or at least, a month and I was a believer in the products the first week.
I have, as most of us, spent several thousands on beautiful packages of empty promises.

What I first noticed immediately was the soft texture of my skin, even my hands and cuticles. I loved the immediate visible and tactile results but only hoped for any long term improvement.

The accumulative improvements I have experienced are that my very deep (from pinched nerves in my neck) 11's are just barely one small line without depth that is now disappearing with the Youthspan. My lined forehead has smoothed wonderfully. I no longer have the deep crows’ feet from squinting as any bright light hurts my eyes. The only visible sign left is a slight line on my right side, perhaps partially because I sleep on that side. It is very easily covered with primer veil and makeup. The hooded eye lids I was getting, again worse on the right, have now tightened and are not an issue. The jowls I was acquiring are now tightened and toned as well as the lines above my lip (which I attribute to poor dental work and years of straw drinking) are smoothing out very well. My skin used to be quite dry but is now more normal.

I have always been an outdoors girl (okay, a 54 year old girl now LOL) and never worn sunscreen. I do now appreciate that my moisturizers have an SPF that does not irritate my eyes. I have always tanned very quickly and never had sunburn. I did try a sun screen one time but when it got into my eyes it burned terribly so I figured it could not be good for my skin. I cannot comment on hyper pigmentation as I had none. I can say that approximately 1 1/2 years ago I developed tonic/clonic aka grand-mal seizures which caused a lot of cuts, bruises, etc. to my face and applying my usual Elysée with a little extra Liposomal and OptimOx felt very soothing, especially after using the FaceAppeal. My injuries healed very quickly with no discoloration.

I do not always have accurate control of my hands so everything has to be "eye friendly” other than the TimeAvenger which I only use on my lids but everything else I can think of at the moment gets applied full face with my eyes closed.
I have never been happier with skin care products plus the personal interaction with Lovely Linda Marshall for any questions/concerns I may have or perhaps sharing some laughter with her.

I certainly realize Elysée is not for everyone for many reasons but my experience has been the most beneficial of any products I have ever used.
I would highly suggest to anyone considering Elysée or just curious about the products to contact Lovely Linda for her suggestions, then try the samples.
I feel I must add that I do not use Elysée exclusively since I refuse to give up using my Rose water hydrosol I have used for many years. I believe it is the lovely aroma of the roses that simply enhances my day from the luscious scent.

As you can tell I am grateful for what this line has done for my skin, plus the individual attention for my specific needs not to mention such reasonable prices for products that truly do work for me.
Thank you for allowing me to share what has helped me tremendously.I know I enjoy and appreciate reading about your experiences regarding what has and has not worked for you.

Warm Smiles, onebabykitty
platinumrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hi lunarmm- I thought I would post since you were asking for me to pop in.

I used Elysee for three years and many of the products did work I thought. One problem there is alot of layering to get the core products and so this can be very expensive if you are buying everything that has been recommended by Linda Marshall the owner of Elysee. 1 spay- 6 serums- 4 creams. Masques...........Well it was all too much I wanted simplicity.

My skin was doing OK but my hyperpigmentation was not helped by the LuminAcai it was suppose to be helping for. I also developed cheek creepiness and deeper nasolabial folds which Elysee could not help me with. So I added Remergent DNA for my cheek creepiness and had Radiesse done for my nasolabial folds. I see that one babykitty above loves the Youth Span products and I had used them sincde they launched last year, and I didn't see any results.

So my current skin rountine includes, Remergent skin products, SkinCeuticals, OptimOX (from Elysee) which I still love and occasionally Tazorac gel. I do still use the Avenger masque from Elysee.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:34 am      Reply with quote
onebabykitty wrote:
TimeAvenger which I only use on my lids but everything else I can think of at the moment gets applied full face with my eyes closed.

Why are you only using the avenger on your eye lids? Is there a problem using it all over?
Toby
BBD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:42 am      Reply with quote
I was initially put from Elysee by all the different products. However, you can purchase (at a very reasonable price) small samples of their products at their website. So that helps.

I started with some of the most popular products and found a few that I really like. My skin is sensitive and though I tolerate many of the products well, I cannot layer them as so many people do. If I do that, then I get irritation.

My favorites are the pycnogenol firming serum, the optim-ox creme, and the youthspan cream. Right now I'm using the pycnogenol serum at night and the optim-ox creme during the day. I find that I need to dab on a facial oil over these to get good hydration--but this combination works very well for me.
platinumrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:43 am      Reply with quote
Toby- I can't answer for onebabykitty but the only areas that the Avenger masque are not recommended to use are on your nose, upper lip, and under your eyes. Everywhere else is fine and I have had great results with this masque.

It is one serious masque and does tighten your face. Most people start off with 2-3 times the first week, then maybe twice a week for a few weeks and then once a week for maintenance.

It is a temporary face lift that becomes permanent if used regularly. I have it on autoship because I don't want to run out.

Also it does require "time" you apply it and then need to lie completely flat for 1/2 hour to let it work and tighten. Before you get up you wash the masque off with a cloth. The added benefit of the masque besides tightening it does leave your skin glowing and refreshed sloughing off dead skin cells.

Hope this helps.
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:02 am      Reply with quote
platinumrose wrote:
Hi lunarmm- I thought I would post since you were asking for me to pop in.

I used Elysee for three years and many of the products did work I thought. One problem there is alot of layering to get the core products and so this can be very expensive if you are buying everything that has been recommended by Linda Marshall the owner of Elysee. 1 spay- 6 serums- 4 creams. Masques...........Well it was all too much I wanted simplicity.

My skin was doing OK but my hyperpigmentation was not helped by the LuminAcai it was suppose to be helping for. I also developed cheek creepiness and deeper nasolabial folds which Elysee could not help me with. So I added Remergent DNA for my cheek creepiness and had Radiesse done for my nasolabial folds. I see that one babykitty above loves the Youth Span products and I had used them sincde they launched last year, and I didn't see any results.

So my current skin rountine includes, Remergent skin products, SkinCeuticals, OptimOX (from Elysee) which I still love and occasionally Tazorac gel. I do still use the Avenger masque from Elysee.
You don't have to layer all those creams and serums. All products are good as stand alone. I never pay attention to layering products. I agree simplicitiy is best. A cleanser and a favorite moisturizer is all you need.
platinumrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
But if you want to get the maximum for skin needs from this Elysee line you need.... 1 antioxadant and lifting the skin, 1 products for wrinkles, 1 for everything, 1 for evening out your skin tone and brown spots, 1 for protecting your lipid barrier, 1 maximizing your moisture barrier, the new one to reverse the signs of aging. That is 6 serums and I haven't even started with the creams yet.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
platinumrose wrote:
But if you want to get the maximum for skin needs from this Elysee line you need.... 1 antioxadant and lifting the skin, 1 products for wrinkles, 1 for everything, 1 for evening out your skin tone and brown spots, 1 for protecting your lipid barrier, 1 maximizing your moisture barrier, the new one to reverse the signs of aging. That is 6 serums and I haven't even started with the creams yet.

Whoa...I think I'll stick with my simplistic 302 line! That is WAAAY too much stuff for me to have to 1) buy and 2) apply all the time. Or maybe I'm just lazy, sigh. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
platinumrose wrote:

Whoa...I think I'll stick with my simplistic 302 line! That is WAAAY too much stuff for me to have to 1) buy and 2) apply all the time. Or maybe I'm just lazy, sigh. Very Happy

LOL Bethany. I agree.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:14 am      Reply with quote
Hi Toby ~ Please forgive me for not getting back to see your question. I have not been on the computer for a while as my sister was diagnosed with Ovarian cancer, has had surgery and undergoing treatments. My cat, BraveHeart has been very ill also so my time has been limited.

To answer your question as to my statement that I only use the TimeAvenger Masque on my eye lids; that was very poor communication on my part.
What I should have said was that it is the only product that I do not use all over my face like I do all the other products; that I only apply the TimeAvenger Masque as recommended. I do use it on my neck upwards avoiding the upper lip to nose, nose, and lower eye area.
I had made the statement earlier that I just close me eyes and apply all the products all over my face,neck, and eyes which is a wonderful thing for me as I have extremely sensitive eyes. So when I mentioned the TimeAvenger Masque, I inadvertently left out some important information.
After seeing your post, I re-read mine and had to laugh at myself as it certainly did sound as though I ONLY used the TimeAvenger Masque on my upper eye lids. I do apologize for any confusion this may have caused regarding the product, along with apologizing for not seeing your post and getting back to you sooner.

I noticed since my post that platinumrose has posted what her daily product usage was. I have to tell you that mine is not even close to that many products, nor have I known of Lovely Linda Marshall advising the need to use so many products to achieve the benefits of beautiful skin from Elysee.
It is a fact that Elysee offers many different products targeted for specific problems but that certainly does not mean one has to use all of them. It is simply a matter of personal choice as to how much, how often, and how many along with which particular products one chooses to use.

My consistent, well sometimes not so consistent LOL, product inventory consists of the following products. I rarely use them all at one time but rather rotate them according to how my skin feels:
Daily: Cleanse with the Acai facial scrub (which I love)

Daily: Spray with non~Elysee Rose Hydrosol (which I have used for years)

I may or may not spray the Acai Mist or Elixer (for vitamin,mineral,omega skin nutrition)

Some days A.M. & P.M, Some days only A.M. or P.M. and Some days not at all: Roll the Liposomal serum around eyes,down nose to mouth area and around lips. (very firming and healing especially if I have any little cuts or scrapes from a seizure)

Some Days A.M. & P.M., Some days A.M. or P.M. and Some days not at all:Roll the Eye Serum around eyes (helps with my dry eyes and firming, especially hooding)
I do usually use this at some time of day as it really does help keep my eyes from feeling so dry. ( I must take a lot of medications which really does dry my skin, eyes, and mucous membranes)

I may use a dab of The Gift Eye Gelee if I have a lot of puffiness, however I rarely do.

Some days A.M. & P.M., Some days only A.M.:Mix one drop of Fountain of Youth (for wrinkles) with one drop of Pycnogenol (for firmness and sunscreen )

Some days A.M. & P.M., Some days only A.M. or P.M., and Some days not at all: one drop of BioAccel (boosts the effectiveness of other products)I normally use this at night as that is when your body regenerates itself. I will mix this with the Fountain of Youth & Pycnogenol if I am using those at the same time.

Some days A.M. & P.M., Some days A.M. or P.M. and Some days not at all: one drop of CollaBoost (helps with skin over 45 to rebuild lost collagen)I will mix this with any of the above if I am using them at the same time.

A.M.: either OptimOx (usually if I have not had much sleep) and/or Liposomal Creme (for dry skin)

At Night:
I usually use the YouthSpan Serum along with any of the above which I may or may not choose to use.

If my eyes are feeling really dry I will use a dab of The Gift Eye Creme

If I feel I need a moisturizer I use either the YouthSpan Creme, Age Defense, or Liposomal Creme. ( I like to rotate according to how my skin feels)

Occasionally I will use:
Face Appeal Enzyme Peel (very gentle,just spread a thin layer and the enzyme action will stop after 15 minutes) I love this as it leaves my hands free and I do not have to watch a clock.
Di'M'Ension Lift Transdermal Masque (a DNA face guard complex with Neuropeptides that help contour, tighten, and de-stress the skin) I especially like to use it under my eyes and use this maybe every week or two.

Very inconsistently (as with the other masque and peel) I use the TimeAvenger either A.M. or P.M.

I will tell you there are days that I skip everything except cleansing, spraying my Rose Hydrosol, and a moisturizer if my skin feels it needs one.
There are also days I only use products in the A.M. or P.M. but not both.

So, as you can see I am quite casual and simple with my skin care routine.
Over the three years I have naturally acquired more products, however these are the ones I use on a consistent basis.

Again, I apologize for any confusion and for not responding to your question earlier.
I hope this helps.

Warm Smiles, onebabykitty

System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |