Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
The best lip balm...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:18 am      Reply with quote
Kiehl's Lip Balm, but the smell not good
HELENA RUBINSTEIN lip balm, smell nice

i like these two

Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
Both my favorite. Burt's bees and Carmex.
My local pharmacy doesn't carry either so I order mine from feelbest dot com.

Great suggestions here, I might check out other lip balms but these two are by far, my favorite.
Cheers!
Tammy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:36 am      Reply with quote
This is definitely a hard one. I would have to say my top two in rotation:

1) Kiehl's Baby Lipbalm
2) Decleor lipbalm

Actually, the Decleor just came in the mail from EDS and I am loving it...all over again.
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:11 am      Reply with quote
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream...smells awful but works wonder
Lucas Papaw Treatment...cheaps and possibly the best deal I've found so far
Basil
5% products discount

Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:48 pm      Reply with quote
Every night I switch between putting vitamin E (drug store brand is cheapest) on my lips and then the next night vasoline. There's a lip exfoliator that I've seen at the Body Shop too to help get rid of winter dry or chapped lips (and I lick my lips a lot too).

When I feel like I need a nicer treat than the vitamin E oil or vasoline, I use the Aloette's Platinum Lip Treatment (my kids even use this now because they love the feel and smell (one's a guy who gets really dry chapped lips after hockey).

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:16 am      Reply with quote
Simple and cheap - I use Aquaphor Healing Ointment as lip balm.......lasts super long and very moiturizing
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:24 am      Reply with quote
i perfer rosebud salve, Surprised
simplenpure
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:06 am      Reply with quote
I love Decleor Lip Balm !!
Melissa Leaf
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:37 am      Reply with quote
My favorate is Kiehl's #1,it's so nature, and you won't feel it on your lip.
Melissa Leaf
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:38 am      Reply with quote
by the way, i love rosebud salve too....
NClarkSpear

Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:53 am      Reply with quote
There was some lip balm that I think I remember reading that Brad Pitt liked a lot.. It was by some company that was like, ____ & _____. It was sugar based exfoliating lip balm. I can't remember the company for the life of me. Any ideas?

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:52 am      Reply with quote
NClarkSpear wrote:
There was some lip balm that I think I remember reading that Brad Pitt liked a lot.. It was by some company that was like, ____ & _____. It was sugar based exfoliating lip balm. I can't remember the company for the life of me. Any ideas?

I remember reading that he does like Dr. H's lipbalm but otherwise,no sorry, no idea.
koolade
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
I love Softlips! I've been using it for over 15 years...am I missing out on something? Of all the drug store brands I found this the most effective, least waxy and in a great size for travel (it's thin like a pen and fits anywhere).

Although, I am sure it's made from petroleum products.
itisme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
Softlips!!
I tried a lot but went back to it finally. I even can apply it on my lips without a mirror. good for both cold and hot weather!

Age 27. Combination. Dry for winter and oil for summer. Acne prone. Uneven tone.Aging, worry about losing firmness.-------------------------I believe in that there is nobody else having worse skin than me. I keep looking for products can give me smooth, acne free yet soothing, firm, and radiant look.
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:50 am      Reply with quote
"Hi, my name is tsjmom, and I am a lipbalm addict" Laughing I carry them in my pocket at all times and also in the car, purse, bathroom, bedroom, pool bag - the list goes on and on Laughing

My favorite is Blistex "Complete Moisture" (in the blue tube) b/c it makes my lips actually feel moist and smooth rather than just covering them with a thick waxy feel. Blistex also has a trio out now called "Spa Effects" which is just like my fave, just w/ different scents (relaxing, renewing, etc) Smile
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:44 am      Reply with quote
tsjmom wrote:
"Hi, my name is tsjmom, and I am a lipbalm addict" Laughing
Join the club! Check this out: http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/denial.html

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:58 am      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
tsjmom wrote:
"Hi, my name is tsjmom, and I am a lipbalm addict" Laughing
Join the club! Check this out: http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/denial.html

hahaha ... as soon as I read 'lip balm addict' my first thought was ... 'another Carekate'!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know where I can purchase Eucerin Aquaphor ointment & Color Full Lip Enhancer from the Peter Lamas line? I am in Australia and havnt been able to locate either one or a website that will send to Aus.
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="carekate"][quote="tsjmom"]"Hi, my name is tsjmom, and I am a lipbalm addict" Laughing[/quote]Join the club! Check this out: http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/denial.html[/quote]

Love it carekate Laughing The big joke in my family is that, esp in the winter time, I am literally chasing my 3 kids around the house trying to smear Aquaphor ointment on the lips and cheeks Exclamation Sometimes I have to tackle them Laughing
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:33 am      Reply with quote
MY favourites are TBS balms and pawpaw balm
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:46 am      Reply with quote
tsjmom wrote:
The big joke in my family is that, esp in the winter time, I am literally chasing my 3 kids around the house trying to smear Aquaphor ointment on the lips and cheeks Exclamation Sometimes I have to tackle them Laughing
The next time they run from you, remind them it could be worse: next time you could be chasing them around the house trying to jam a tablespoon of Cod Liver Oil or Castor Oil down their little gullets the way my mom used to do to me and my older brother!!! Trust me, Aquaphor is cake next to the taste of CLO....

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
i used Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream on my lip as an overnight treatment.
VoltesV
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
I like Philosophy Kiss Me. I know it's mostly petrolatum. Razz
whitedewy
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
I love KIEHL`S #1
SharonJ
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:47 am      Reply with quote
I like the one from elizabeth arden(cant stand it price!) and kiehls~

carmex was ok but not hydrate enough
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:35 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |