Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
The best lip balm...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
reine

Wed May 30, 2007 8:47 am      Reply with quote
I'm L'Occitane's supporter! The shea butter is the only one that my lips doesn't have a reaction too.
jjvk
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
I like Biothem.
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
I like Carmex !
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
My latest favor is Juicy beauty's lip plumper.
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
I'm using Burt's Bee's honey lip balm and its great! Had such chapped lips last week but one layer of this at night, the next morning my lips were ultra smooth and supple. Smells lovely too.

Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:36 am      Reply with quote
My favoritist lip balm is hands down Trish McEvoy. I used to be a make up artist for her line in birmingham. A lot of her skin care is overpriced and ordinary, but I have never found anything like this lip balm, and I swear it makes my lips look bigger and I LOVE the way it feels. Now that I don't work for her, it is one of the things I do actually go buy, and it is 28$, so it aint cheep, but I love it.
damblues
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:46 pm      Reply with quote
Over the years I imigane I have tried hundreds of balms. I remember these little tins that were rectangular and slid open - had yummy balms in them - I want to say Village Lip Tins - strawberry was my favorite. I did Bonne Bell (the huge ones - again strawberry), Chapstick (hey suzy chapstick), Lovesticks,Mary Quant Glosspots, Maybelline Kissing Potion, Carmex, Blistex, Vaseline, Coty, Avon Dew Kiss,Yardley Slicker,Lip Quencher, Burts Bees, etc.

I find I consistently have Burts Bees laying everywhere and I adore Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment and Lip Inflation Tints.

I like to get color and emollient so I use the Burts Bees Shimmers and the Sally Hansen a lot. When I am outdoors (camping, walking, at festivals, etc..) I use the Burts Bees regular and BUrts Bees Lifeguard's Choice.
IMISS
5% products discount

Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:40 am      Reply with quote
I am still stuck on Palmers stick
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:19 am      Reply with quote
Country Devine Unscented Lip Balm from LB Processors (a company that sells emu oil) is amazing!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:35 am      Reply with quote
I had a sample of elizabeth arden's eight hour cream. Didn't have any particular use for it, so apply it on my lips and take it in my handbag when I am flying. It's good for the lips.

5% products discount

Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:00 am      Reply with quote
For me it's Elizabeth Arden lip balm. It doesn't smell very nice, but it's food to my lips!
katiebeth
5% products discount

Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:38 am      Reply with quote
Blistex in the blue container - cheap and effective
Jira
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
I like Burt's Bees Lip Balm with Vitamin E. This is a very excellent lip balm. Very Happy
blaziamm
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
Yazzy wrote:
I got it from the Neal's Yard shop in London, but they have a website:

http://www.nealsyardremedies.com/

So exciting, I found that we can do online shopping in the US now.
naturallyhappy31
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
jane iredale lip drink. i also like the lip plump. babor's pure balm is nice too. seems to help balance out my dry lips.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
I love softlips - comes in flavors too. Really works and very inexpensive. Drugstore find.
*edited to removed home based business*
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
Naturallyhappy31 - Please ....Tell me more about the Jane Iredale lip products. That's supposed to be a great line.
I have a blush from there but don't have any place to try products around here. So it's a big guess to order.
naturallyhappy31
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
its great. has a nice light citrus flavor to it. it also has an spf 15 and no petroleum based products like other chapsticks/carmex. here is the company description:

This colorless lip balm really is a drink for the lips. It contains no petroleum-derived products which dry out the lips. People who are regular users of petroleum-based lip balms are on a continual drying cycle – the more they use, the drier their lips become.
In a base of macadamia nut oil to which we’ve added the active sunscreen ingredient of edible zinc oxide for UVB protection. Edible zinc oxide provides an SPF 15 and broad spectrum sunscreen.

Lip Drink also contains the anti-oxidants: green tea extract, Vitamin E and C. The flavor is a mixture of lemon and orange oils. It feels more moist on the lips than a traditional lip balm.

Use Lip Drink alone or layer it on top of a pencil or lip color.

hope that helps!
Jolin
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:35 am      Reply with quote
My favourite has to be Guerlain's Divinora Lip Balm. It's a treatment for dry and cracked lips. I like to apply it at night and wake up with smooth, well moisturised lips. It's vanilla scented... yummy. I love the texture of the lip balm, non oily and it doesn't leave a greasy film on your lips.
jjirak
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:55 am      Reply with quote
I'm a big fan of Dr. Hauschka's lip balm. I like the stick at pot equally. The smell is interesting but I can see how some poeple might not like it.
NJ
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:59 pm      Reply with quote
The best lip soother for me is Smith's Rosebud Salve. It's got a nice smell and it's a multitasker hand moisturiser for nighttime with gloves or a dab on facial blemishes.

5% products discount

Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:45 am      Reply with quote
Lately, I got L'occitane Lip Gloss Sweety Honey. Its not bad with special honey smell, compared to Carmex and Kiehl's!!!
guntz
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:56 am      Reply with quote
I just found that 100% shea butter is the best for me Embarassed
PrettyPinky
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:27 am      Reply with quote
I love this 2 products so much ESTEE LAUDER LIP CONDITIONER SPF15 and [b]BLISTEX MEDICATED BALM. Reasonable price and very effective!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
I love, love, love Kiehl's Lip Balm #1! Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:25 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |