Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Bird Poop Beauty Treatments !!! ****
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing so like be honest how many of you here have tried this out or at least thinking of trying it?

is it even effective or just another marketing thing in the name of beauty?

are we becoming crazy about beauty? lol

http://www.skincareblog.net/2008/05/20/new-facial-treatment-geisha-bird-poop-facial/

http://inventorspot.com/articles/japanese_face_cream_made_from_nightingale_droppings_13368

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
No way.
Annie B
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
I second that.
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
haha that's funny....

it seems nowadays there're many weird things coming out to the market saying it's good for this and that. Oh well, I don't think I'll try it but can't say that it's not effective.
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:11 am      Reply with quote
It would be cheap and easy to make a DIY potion of bird excrement... but I think I will stick with my usual stuff. Rolling Eyes

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:14 am      Reply with quote
I saw that on the news the other day, and its called Geisha beauty treatments. Apparently is becoming the new fade in NYC. So we'll see if it starts to catch on. Everyone is always looking for something new and quirky to try.
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:15 am      Reply with quote
oh no! no way! Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:27 am      Reply with quote
At the moment I'm sucking up my skin with the Vaculifter and stabbing at it with a Dermaroller - bird poop will probably be the next logical step!! Very Happy

If anyone is interested, you can purchase from here:

http://chidoriyaworld.stores.yahoo.net/nigdrop.html
barley
5% products discount

Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:55 am      Reply with quote
Not in a million years !!!
blesstd
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:47 am      Reply with quote
So it is true!! I thought I heard something like that on the news but assumed I was mistaken. Geez, I guess for some, the more exotic it sounds, the more it catches the attention.
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:19 am      Reply with quote
blesstd wrote:
Geez, I guess for some, the more exotic it sounds, the more it catches the attention.

yes, it looks like people tend to believe that there is some magical stuff able to make them 16 again. But certainly this stuff can in no way be smth ordinary and banal. It must be smth extremely rare, unavailable, or exotic, or in some other way extraordinary - like bird droppings for example Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:54 am      Reply with quote
Before coming to this forum, I would never have envisioned doing some of the semi-crazy stuff I am now doing.

So I think I will have to say "Never Say Never!" Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
if you`re talking about dermaroller, I`m eager to try this semi-crazy device Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
Shock YUCKO Shock

Now that really is for "The Birds".. Laughing

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
Not long ago, the cream Skinscience Spermine was launched here in Norway. It's a result from research at one of the biggest universities in our country, and one tube sells for approximately $140 at skin care salons.

I leave to the readers to figure out the exotic ingredient in this product, and cross my fingers that no DIYers are reading this post.

The cream is referred to in this article, where extraordinary skin care ingredients from different countries are mentioned.

http://living.oneindia.in/beauty/breast-care/2008/beauty-products-face-cream-060608.html

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
Septembergirl wrote:

I leave to the readers to figure out the exotic ingredient in this product, and cross my fingers that no DIYers are reading this post.

OMG, just noticed that Kassy_A had checked in on this thread. Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="Septembergirl"]
Septembergirl wrote:

oops.. too late Laughing Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
well, in fact I`ve heard it too about this "exotic ingredient" being very useful for the skin Embarassed
never tried however so can`t prove Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
but you`re right Septembergirl! we shouldn`t encourage DIYers here! Laughing
men think of our skincare habits as we are crazy anyway, I just remember how my husband looked at me what I mentioned dermaroller and the idea of pricking my skin with needles Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
Septembergirl wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I won't be adding it to my witch's brews anytime soon....

I needed that belly laugh, thanks!

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:35 pm      Reply with quote
You know what... you might be pleasantly surprised. Remember its an ancient Japanese/Chinese Beauty secret, and its a little embarrassing for modern day girls to admit to using it, but you know it has a hell of a following.

I have been to Japan, and done it myself. I must admit that I didn't like the smell, but you know something I have to say it did have a positive effect on my skin when I tried it.
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
Hmmm, so what they refer to as a "facial" in an entirely different industry, is actually a facial. Makes sense. Anxious

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
Jeeeeeeeez!

All I know is that will be the day, when I pay for someone to put bird s-it on my face... Shock

Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
rofl

I am very happy I misunderstood the post above. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I believe the poster only read the start of the thread, having no idea what direction this discussion had taken. Well, we're back on track with the bird sh*t, I suppose.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
rofl

Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |