Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Looking for Karin Herzog regime suggestions
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
jenw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
I was wondering if someone who has experience with this line could give me a suggestion about what to start with. There is so much available and I don;t know where to start. I am 25 years old but have started to notice that my fine lines and expression lines are more noticable and don't go away when I stop smiling.I have combination skin, slight oilyness in the t-zone and am looking for something to help diminish the lines. Any suggestions? Thanks!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
Jen,

The best place to get advice on that is over on the KH thread under Product Reviews.

Here is the link:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=28480&start=1250

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
Holy moly that's long!! Is there a condenced version?!
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
jenw wrote:
Holy moly that's long!! Is there a condenced version?!

I answered you in the Herzog thread in the Product Reviews. The one Bethany linked to you.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
Jen, I am 49 and my skin is not too oily or dry since I started using KH. For me and considering your age I would start either with The Vita Kombi 1 or 2.and maybe buffer it with the Vita Kombi oil. I LOVE the Vitamin H cream under the vita kombi at night, so that you may consider for lines and firmness. I also use the eye cream and that has helped with my under eyes. You could then branch out to the mask and scrubs. I also would recommend the professional cleanser which is also one of my favorite products.

There are so many ladies that would give you their recommendations but these are the products that I use consistently.
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:39 pm      Reply with quote
cookie wrote:
Jen, I am 49 and my skin is not too oily or dry since I started using KH. For me and considering your age I would start either with The Vita Kombi 1 or 2.and maybe buffer it with the Vita Kombi oil. I LOVE the Vitamin H cream under the vita kombi at night, so that you may consider for lines and firmness. I also use the eye cream and that has helped with my under eyes. You could then branch out to the mask and scrubs. I also would recommend the professional cleanser which is also one of my favorite products.

There are so many ladies that would give you their recommendations but these are the products that I use consistently.

What does Vit H do? Is it a moisturizer?
vassbeaute
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
the Herzog range is excellent for combo skin types and the best start is oxygen face cream and the eye cream. if you use for 2 weeks you will be amazed and will be a bleiever
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
jenw wrote:
I was wondering if someone who has experience with this line could give me a suggestion about what to start with. There is so much available and I don;t know where to start. I am 25 years old but have started to notice that my fine lines and expression lines are more noticable and don't go away when I stop smiling.I have combination skin, slight oilyness in the t-zone and am looking for something to help diminish the lines. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Hi jenw, According the the KH brochure they recommend the Oxygen Face Cream for people under the age of 30. It has 2% oxygen. For your fine lines I highly recommend the Vitamin H cream which you would use under the Oxygen cream. Either once or twice a day. You can also use the Vitamin H as an eye cream. You may get a few breakouts when you first start using this because your skin has to get used to it but once you get past that it's great. I also highly recommend the professional cleeanser and the mild scrub. Here is a link to the KH product brochure:
http://www.karinherzog.co.uk/pdf/Product-Brochure.pdf
Ang3LiCD3viLZ
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 04, 2009 7:56 am      Reply with quote
Hi Jen,
I've just started to use KH product from the sample given by my beautician. She advise me to start of with Oxygen Face Cream 2% during the day. Due to my clogged pores around T-zone oily area she require me to apply AHA Fruit Cream during the night.
Advisable to scrub my face twice a week to clear of the dead skin and better product absorption.
That's the basic regime I'm introduced to, will share with you again if I get to know more about this product.

To veteran users,
I'm having mild peel off around my mouth after AHA fruit cream application. Would like to seek your advice how to deal with this problem. Thank you.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |