Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
hair extensions + clip on's
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:26 pm      Reply with quote
I was just wondering about the jessica Simpson's line of clip-on hair extensions? Has anybody tried it?

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:58 am      Reply with quote
BCgirl wrote:
I was just wondering about the jessica Simpson's line of clip-on hair extensions? Has anybody tried it?

Glad you asked! Do not get Jessica Simpsons extensions. The quality of her human hair gets extremely dry way too fast. Note that I do model, so what my expectations are compared to the average person may be a little higher. If you're looking to have a quick full piece that is synthetic and use for one day then Jessica Simpson is awesome.

I on the other hand LOVE extensions. I love having the big Pam Anderson hair. So i've had extensions from great lengths, cinderella, so.cap...and so on. Now that I got these particular clip in extensions i'll NEVER go back to regular expensive hair extensions.

What I have been using is EasyXtend clip in REMY human hair extensions. They have synthetic, and human hair. But you MUST MAKE SURE it does say remy. The sites claim it's only 16" but it ended up being actually 18" which is my perfect length. I go to a place called Mohair studio here in Vancouver. She deals with a lot of extensions and even clip ins. So she helped dye bits of it to match the same color of blonde I am. Yes (you CAN dye these) just make sure it's close to the color you want.

Anyways, she showed me how to put them in and cut them to look ultra natural. I swear you cannot tell I have extensions. Anyone that would like to see, just message me your email address and i'll be GLAD to send you pictures of me.

I will provide you a few sites that have these extensions and are pretty cheap. The first site was my favorite because it was only $225usd, and these clip ins last for a year! As long as you use high end shampoo, conditioner and I also love using CHI Oil smoother. My hair is so silky smooth!!

http://www.abcwigs.com/_e/Human_Hair_Clip_in_Extensions/product/EH5603/Clip_in_Extensions_EasiXtend_Elite_.htm

http://www.maxwigs.com/easixtend-elite-remy-human-hair-by-easihair-hair-extensions-p1027.html

http://www.hairextensions.com/product.php?productid=58&cat=5&page=1

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:29 am      Reply with quote
^ thanks for your suggestions!

I live in vancouver as well... i've never had clip-on extentions. My hair is pretty long (past my shoulders) but i am looking for just clip-ons to wear once in a while when i go out with my girlfriends and want to look sexy & glam.

Do you know of any places in downtown vancouver that sells jessica simpson clip-on extentions?

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:40 am      Reply with quote
BCgirl wrote:
^ thanks for your suggestions!

I live in vancouver as well... i've never had clip-on extentions. My hair is pretty long (past my shoulders) but i am looking for just clip-ons to wear once in a while when i go out with my girlfriends and want to look sexy & glam.

Do you know of any places in downtown vancouver that sells jessica simpson clip-on extentions?

YEa i know mohair does, but they also do their own clip ins too that's just like jessica simpson.

5% products discount

Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:54 am      Reply with quote
I have worn Top Secret Hair for five years. Just go to their site by the same name. I get them way cheaper because I have a license. These are the most expensive European hair there is!Remy hair is actually not nearly as high quality. You can add a top piece if you have shorter hair and want way longer or if you want no chance of detection! Really great for ladies with thinning hair or cancer patients. Let me know what you think!
cortigirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:23 am      Reply with quote
Twila wrote:
I have worn Top Secret Hair for five years. Just go to their site by the same name. I get them way cheaper because I have a license. These are the most expensive European hair there is!Remy hair is actually not nearly as high quality. You can add a top piece if you have shorter hair and want way longer or if you want no chance of detection! Really great for ladies with thinning hair or cancer patients. Let me know what you think!

I've had many recommendations about this place for clips ins: http://www.headkandy.com/documents/127_lister.php

Considering the pricing is super awesome, and they allow returns if you are not satisfied unlike other place, that'll be the next place i get my clip ins. You guys should check it out!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:28 am      Reply with quote
Twila wrote:

I've had many recommendations about this place for clips ins: http://www.headkandy.com/documents/127_lister.php

Considering the pricing is super awesome, and they allow returns if you are not satisfied unlike other place, that'll be the next place i get my clip ins. You guys should check it out!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
Do extensions have any negative effect on your own hair?
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
I would say the glue-in extensions cause finer hair to break. I have clip-in Remy hair extensions and very fine hair. If you gently unclip them, they will not damage the hair in any way.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:09 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |