Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

natural image care
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
chelsie
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:35 am      Reply with quote
Anyone tried this product, its called Natual Image Care by Camille, I purchase on the shopping channel last week. Anyfeed back???

thanks
sweet28
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:16 pm      Reply with quote
I just saw this too and made a purchase today. It looks interesting and the ingredient list looks good too. I am curious if it works.
chelsie
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:03 am      Reply with quote
I've been using it for 2 weeks now and reorder last night, my skin is very smoth, and no more bags under my eyes, for wrinkles I think it will take more time. I love the product, it's very simple and quick, that is what I like. I do the peel twice per week and put it on very thick on the wrinkles. I will keep posting the results, please let me know what you think in a few weeks!!!
jac55
5% products discount

Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
I almost ordered it, as well. I have very sensitive skin with Rosacea and am always hesitant to try things. I can't find the ingredient lists online. Is anyone able to post them? I am very interested to see feedback on this product line.
chelsie
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
I emailed her for the ingredients, I will post once I received it. OR you can email her directly if you want info@naturalimagecare.com

good luck and let me know if you order.
havana8

Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser
Ingredients: Extracts of: Aloe Vera, Echinacea, Gotu Kola, St. John's Wort, Yarrow, Polyglucose, Soy Oil, Vitamin F (Liposomes), Polysaccharides, Glycerine, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Germall (ISP)

Gentle Nourishing Toner
Ingredients: Extracts of: Aloe Vera, Calenula, Horse Tail, Horse Chestnut, Marshmallow, St. John's Wort, Plantain, Citric Acid, Polysaccharides, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Germall (ISP)

Beautiful Clear Skin Anti-Aging Moisturizer
Ingredients: Extracts of: Aloe Vera, Ginseng, Gotu Kola, Green Tea; Almond Oil, Oil of Palma Christi, Vitamin F (Liposomes), Honey, Polysaccharides, Glycerine, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Germall (ISP)

Radiant Skin Alpha-Hydroxy Peel
Ingredients: Extracts of Aloe Vera, Almond Oil, Alpha-Hydroxy Acid, Oil of Palma Christi, Vitamin F (Liposomes), Polysaccharides, Glycerine, Honey, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Germall (ISP)

http://naturalimagecare.com/
jac55
5% products discount

Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
Chelsie - thanks for sending a request for ingredients. Please keep us posted on what you think of this product line. havana8 - thanks for posting the ingredients and the website. I am soooooooooooo interested in this line as it seems like it would be very gentle. It is also a huge plus that it is not full of dangerous chemicals.
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:10 am      Reply with quote
So basically all of the products have the same ingredients in them, just in a different order. Nothing on the bottles say anything about the nanotechnology on the product line. Is there any info on a brochure?
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:51 am      Reply with quote
I forgot to ask those who have the products. How come theres a bible chapter quote on the bottles?
chelsie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:07 am      Reply with quote
SusieQ wrote:
How come theres a bible chapter quote on the bottles?

I don't know what you mean, I don't see that on my bottle??????
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
Yes Chelsea, its in very small print; very hard to detect unless you examine the entire front of the bottles. I think its Mathew 14:14.
chelsie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
I checked all the bottles, I see nothing, can you tell me where on the bottle, I really can't understand why it would be on a bottle. Please let me know thanks
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
Chelsea, on the front of the moisturizer under the word Natural in such a tiny font, you might miss it.
chelsie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:31 am      Reply with quote
what the h.................. I see it, why would that be on a moisturizer???? what does religion has to do with face cream??? I will email her and see what's up with that.

thanks
edenfield
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:38 am      Reply with quote
I'm sorry, but that ingredient list is a flat out LIE! No emulsifiers, no thickeners...my foot!
edenfield
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:40 am      Reply with quote
And brilliant...let's put a photosensitizer in our toner and give it to cancer patients Rolling Eyes
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:55 am      Reply with quote
Edenfield, were you being facitious? Do you think this is a poorly formulated line??
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:58 am      Reply with quote
chelsie wrote:
what the h.................. I see it, why would that be on a moisturizer???? what does religion has to do with face cream??? I will email her and see what's up with that.

thanks
Thank you Chelsea, that would be great. Even when you read the verse in the Bible, it has nothing to do with the products. Nothng against bible verses, sometimes I read them myself but to place it on a bottle of personal product seems odd to me.
edenfield
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:27 am      Reply with quote
SusieQ wrote:
Edenfield, were you being facitious? Do you think this is a poorly formulated line??

Nope, look at the toner, it has St. John's Wort in it a known and powerful photosensitizer...and their testimonial is from a woman who had skin cancer.
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:32 am      Reply with quote
Ohhh! Did not realize that Edenfield!! Will you consider buying it? One other question. Can you formulate skin care without waxes and emulsifiers? So I guess her ingredient listing is complete than if thats the case.
edenfield
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:33 am      Reply with quote
SusieQ wrote:
Ohhh! Did not realize that Edenfield!! Will you consider buying it? One other question. Can you formulate skin care without waxes and emulsifiers? So I guess her ingredient listing is complete than if thats the case.

You can...but it would separate like homemade salad dressing...

I personally wouldn't buy it.
sweet28
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
According to the ingredient list, they use liposomes, which can encapsulate and deliver some of the ingredients to the skin (depending on the size of the liposomes). I think this is what they are referring to as part of the nanotechnology delivery system.

The ingredient list looks good and I think it's against the law to omit ingredients used to make the product. I haven't received my bottles yet so perhaps there are other emulsifiers/ingredients used to make the product and they may not have been included on the list from the website. I'll add to the ingredient list if this is the case.
chelsie
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:11 am      Reply with quote
I got a response:

This is my inspirational quote. Please tell me about your beauty board. What is it's purpose and it's mission? Do you have a website?

I really like the product, I've been using for 3 weeks and order another one. It's very sooting to the skin.
edenfield
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:11 am      Reply with quote
sweet28 wrote:

The ingredient list looks good and I think it's against the law to omit ingredients used to make the product. I haven't received my bottles yet so perhaps there are other emulsifiers/ingredients used to make the product and they may not have been included on the list from the website. I'll add to the ingredient list if this is the case.

It is and it isn't...I was reading Health Canada the other day and it's voluntary Confused. It just doesn't make sense to me, if any of the stuff in there is hydrophobic it won't be able to be stable.

Like is this stuff a cream or just an oil?
chelsie
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:32 am      Reply with quote
the moisturizer is a cream, toner is a liquid, cleanser is a cream and the treatment is AHA very creamy.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:44 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |