Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Suggestions for best all around anti-aging product
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
cawl
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:31 am      Reply with quote
I would love suggestions on the one product you feel is best for combatting the aging battle. I try to keep things simple so would like to have as few potions and lotions as possible.
Thanks!
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
I'll give you 2: physical sunscreen and vitamin C, preferrable oil soluble vitamin C. If you really want only one product, I'd go with the physical sunscreen. Devita is a good one.
Blaze
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
Ditto to Nimue on those products. However, if you don't take care of yourself (eat crappy food, don't sleep well, smoke, remain stressed, etc.) topical products would only go so far.
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:01 am      Reply with quote
Nimue wrote:
I'll give you 2: physical sunscreen and vitamin C, preferrable oil soluble vitamin C. If you really want only one product, I'd go with the physical sunscreen. Devita is a good one.

Nimue, what are your ideas of an oil soluble vit.C? what brands? what products?

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:09 am      Reply with quote
i really like ole henriksen products, such as pure perfection. and the new 3 little wonders kit is for anti-aging, which I'll probably get soon.
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:21 am      Reply with quote
sunscreen/vitc. I still like ADCE as an all rounder in the anti ageing stakes.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:26 am      Reply with quote
Eve wrote:

ADCE contains DMAE, which is not well-studied and so very controversial. there was a debate about it here lately.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:50 am      Reply with quote
I've used it since they gave away free bottles on here with no problems. Smile

do you have a link?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:53 am      Reply with quote
Eve, here is the link to this thread, and the thread has some more links:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=28911&highlight=dmae

you are way too young to see smth bad from it now, it could be harmful in a long run though. Or could not be... still not enough research Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:25 am      Reply with quote
Leaf & Rusher Active Serum is one of few products that includes both retinol (2 %) and vitamin C for those who want a combination product.

The oil soluble vitamin C products are being discussed in a couple of threads for the moment.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=29835

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=29775

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:39 am      Reply with quote
Aiva wrote:
Eve, here is the link to this thread, and the thread has some more links:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=28911&highlight=dmae

you are way too young to see smth bad from it now, it could be harmful in a long run though. Or could not be... still not enough research Confused

thanks, interesting.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:10 am      Reply with quote
Septembergirl wrote:
Leaf & Rusher Active Serum is one of few products that includes both retinol (2 %) and vitamin C for those who want a combination product.

The oil soluble vitamin C products are being discussed in a couple of threads for the moment.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=29835

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=29775

thanks Septembergirl!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
Eve wrote:

What is ADCE?
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
Aiva wrote:
Nimue wrote:

Nimue, what are your ideas of an oil soluble vit.C? what brands? what products?

I'm thinking 100% pure and 302 products are probably the best. However, I've only tried 100% pure so far and I haven't tried what's supposed to be their most concentrated vitamin C product, the facial serum.
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
ruk1 wrote:
Eve wrote:

What is ADCE?

ADCE stands for Janson Beckett AlphaDerma CE
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/janson-beckett-alphaderma-p_3259.htm

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:31 pm      Reply with quote
Remergent DNA Repair and a sunscreen/moisturiser containing Vit C and E.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:20 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |