Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anyone Heard of Safetox?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
fitgineer wrote:
Just wondering, since Safetox is supposed to relax muscles, does that mean that it can cause sagging?... Because I am looking for something to lift my mid face actually... And while this looks nice and it appears that would also help my migraines, I am worried that it would make my mid face sag even more Sad Has anyone noticed any sagging?

It actually lifted my jowls, and does so by both relaxing the front muscles, and allowing your back of the head muscles to become more active and pull your face back. So no sagging.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks bethany! Smile

5% products discount

Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:31 pm      Reply with quote
wow, you can get a stronger one! I'm going to look into that, I could use a level 4 or 5, then I wouldn't need to do it so many times, (not that I've used my safetox for awhile).

I assume the price would be the same as the regular?

thanks for letting us know Bethany.
fitgineer
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:31 am      Reply with quote
One more question: if anyone is prone to migraines, have you noticed if wearing this device is likely to trigger your migraines? I have read that it can sooth the pain if you already have one, but I am worried that the vibration may trigger one... TIA!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
fitgineer wrote:
One more question: if anyone is prone to migraines, have you noticed if wearing this device is likely to trigger your migraines? I have read that it can sooth the pain if you already have one, but I am worried that the vibration may trigger one... TIA!

I suffer from migraines from time to time, they seem to be lessening as I age. The safetox in any case has never triggered one, in any case the opposite, if starting one it sometimes helped to soothe it... I would have to look back in this long thread but I seem to remember there is a similar device as Safetox specifically for migraines, same makers, named Cefaly, and I remember there was a poster who purchased it,... Don't know if the Cefaly also works on wrinkles or sagging though.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:15 am      Reply with quote
fitgineer wrote:

ATester is right: they do make a specific device for targeting migraines which, I understand, works along similar lines.

As a fellow migraine sufferer, I can also attest that my use of the Safetox has never once resulted in the onset of a migraine attack. Like ATester, I actually find the Safetox to be quite soothing.

Perhaps contact the Safetox people if you're particularly concerned about certain triggers. Do you find that vibrations and such have an adverse effect? Everyone's different and it may be worth obtaining an official answer, just in case, or at least finding out whether they might allow you to return it if it does turn out to cause you problems.
fitgineer
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
I think I'm about to invest in this gadget - my first one ever!
Has anyone bought one recently, and if so, iswww.win-health.com still the distributor to go with for US orders?
http://www.win-health.com/actinic/cgi-bin/sh000002.pl?REFPAGE=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2ewin-health%2ecom%2factinic%2facatalog%2findex%2ehtml&WD=safetox&PN=safetox_beauty%2ehtml%23aSafetox#aSafetox
Thank you!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
I've got mine from WinHealth just few months ago.

No complains. The shipping was less than a week and their price is the best i could find.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
Got mine a back in July from Winhealth. Best price I could find. Happy with it so far.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you both! Did you order the replacement electrodes with your Safetox order, too? Thank you!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
fitgineer wrote:
Thank you both! Did you order the replacement electrodes with your Safetox order, too? Thank you!

I did purchase 3 packs of the 12 electrodes but I am still using the first pack. I did buy the Tac-gel from Amazon and that really helps extend the life of the electrodes.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
fitgineer wrote:

I didn't. I want to see how it goes first.

I am on my second electrode now and i am too planning to use Tac-gel at some point.

I also want to see some improvements before i invest more into this device.
Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you both for your input! Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
Just checking in.

I am still loving SafeTox.

It has definitely lessened my (used to be frequent) headaches.

My eyebrows are lifted....not dramatically, but at least as much as Dysport did for me.

Haven't noticed changes in jowls, yet.

NO HAIR THINNING!

Editing to add: Tac Gel is a true God send. It does a good job of really extending the life of the electrodes. I do wish I could buy the electrodes in USA. Hopefully one day I will be able to.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
I thought you can buy a set of replacement electrodes on win-health.com... I am in the US and when I place my Safetox order, I plan on getting some of those too.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:44 am      Reply with quote
fitgineer wrote:
I thought you can buy a set of replacement electrodes on win-health.com... I am in the US and when I place my Safetox order, I plan on getting some of those too.

Yes, but shipping to USA adds to the cost! I wish I could pick the electrodes up locally, just to save $!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hi I've been doing the 3 point method for a month now so I thought I would do an update.

So far I do think my eyebrows maybe a little higher and my face more open.My undereye area is looking a bit better.(less bags) I haven't seen any difference in the hooding on my left eye yet. (My right has always been fine). Wrinkles on my forehead look good but this was never an area that I was that concerned with. My jowls are still there but I'm not sure how much if any difference Safetox can make there.

Safetox is easy to use and with the exception of your forehead being clean, you can do it anytime.
I like that it is hands free and you can use while you getting ready or doing other things. I often buy gadgets that either take too long of a daily time commitment or you need 2 hands to complete. The chances of me staying with those kinds of gadgets go way down. This is something I think I will be able to stick with and hopefully continue to get good results. So far I am happy with this purchase. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using the Safetox for 12 weeks now and I have to say this along with ReAura are my favorite gadgets I have bought since I found EDS.
I first started out doing just the middle position for 6 weeks but only 2 to 3 days a week.
I added the 3 point position 6 weeks ago and in the last 2 weeks I have seen a big change in the "hound dog" bags under my eyes. I do think it has made a difference in the depth of my hatch lines underneath my eyes but I don't think any of those lines have totally gone away.

I can tell that my skin is tighter but some of this I attribute to the ReAura laser. I am still using the same 3 electrodes (I use a different one on each area I do- middle & 2 sides) and the Tac gel really helps them last.

Thanks Bethany, Toby and Keliu and everyone for your help and reviews. This is so easy to use and with me actually seeing results, it's a keeper.
Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
Cookie, that is awesome news. Thanks so much for sharing!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hi All,

I guess it's my turn for the update on Safetox.

It's been 2 months of every day using with some interruptions. Although only one month on Level 3. It took me really long time to get used to these sensations, but now i like it Smile

I tried "3 points treatment" for few days, but dropped it due to inconvenience. If i wanted to stimulate these above brows muscles i would use Tua Trend. I did this before with little or no results, so for now i am good with the central position only. I do 2 5 minutes programs on Level 3 every evening (Almost every evening Smile)

And while i can't report yet my horizontal lines disappeared, they are definitely smoothing and i just realized today - My mimics changed!
I was fighting forever with my stupid habit to squeeze my forehead with some facial expressions. I couldn't move up my eye brows without squeezing my whole forehead. NOT ANYMORE!

If that's what Botox does - God bless Safetox creators! I will never stop using this device!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone experienced a block in the lymph glands behind the ear with using this? This weekend I felt behind my left ear and there are 2 or 3 small bumps. I have been massaging and dry brushing them and they seem to be getting smaller. The bumps are on my neck behind the bottom half of my ear. I have stopped using the Safetox for now until they are gone. I don't think this is a big problem. Just interested to know if this has happened to anyone. Thanks.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hi CookieD ,

I did have the same thing several times in my life. Never could figure out the cause.

Definitely not from using Safetox.

Could you get cold recently?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
YB wrote:
Hi CookieD ,

I did have the same thing several times in my life. Never could figure out the cause.

Definitely not from using Safetox.

Could you get cold recently?

You know I did have a cold about 3 weeks ago. Maybe that's it. I thought maybe with Safetox allowing the muscles in the back of the head to become more dominate maybe it might have something to do with the lymph glands back there.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:33 pm      Reply with quote
I never got into the habit of using my Safetox. Did it for about a month and its been sitting on the shelf ever since. I'm going to sell it, if anyone is interested. It's as good as new, and has 5 packets of electrodes too. Pvt message me if you ware intersted. I'm in the US.

Vehicle is a 1952 scratch and dent model....olive-ish, dry skin, long curly gray hair. Staples: Tazorac, 2mm Dermaroller, Anti Aging Light Stim, Devita Sunscreens, homemade C serums, some positive affirmations and whatever else it takes! Kicking and screaming the whole way...
awanssa88

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:53 am      Reply with quote
mountaingirl wrote:
I never got into the habit of using my Safetox. Did it for about a month and its been sitting on the shelf ever since. I'm going to sell it, if anyone is interested. It's as good as new, and has 5 packets of electrodes too. Pvt message me if you ware intersted. I'm in the US.

Hi, mountaingirl
I am in the US and interested in your item. I just want to konw your quote and when you broght the unit? Thanks.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:32 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |