Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Anyone Heard of Safetox?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
leela7
5% products discount

Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
Is it a goal to feel "numb" from the instrument?
What other devices are you using along with this "Safetox"?
Right now I have the Pico coming and was debating over saving for the Tria and now of course I'm having beautiful visions of the Safetox.
Crazy huh? I'd love to hear people's thoughts on this?
I've had a really challenging year and the stress accompanied by my age (52) and a significant weight loss have all resulted in ageing my face in a quick way!!!! I have wrinkles on my cheeks when I smile and wrinkly skin on either side of the corners of my lips about a half inch or so below.
Ideas?
Dreamzy

Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:23 am      Reply with quote
Hey everybody.

Well, it took me a while to go through half on the topic. And I am thinking of buying it now.

One thing I am wondering if it is going to do anything for my nose to mouth folds!?

They say on their website that it also is working on your lower face, it doesn't really make sense how it can do so, but I am no expert.
I am wondering if anybody of you who used Seftox noticed any difference on their NL folds. I am trying to find anything to work on those horrible things, nothing I ever tried so far worked, and I tried many things.

I would love to hear your thoughts on that one. Thanks Surprised Sad
bellabambiiina
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
Dreamzy wrote:
Hey everybody.

Well, it took me a while to go through half on the topic. And I am thinking of buying it now.

One thing I am wondering if it is going to do anything for my nose to mouth folds!?

They say on their website that it also is working on your lower face, it doesn't really make sense how it can do so, but I am no expert.
I am wondering if anybody of you who used Seftox noticed any difference on their NL folds. I am trying to find anything to work on those horrible things, nothing I ever tried so far worked, and I tried many things.

I'd like to know as well. I was about to make the jump and order one but then I held off. I just wish that some US-based retailer or etailer would sell this thing. I'd feel a little more confident about ordering it.

Looking back on the previous posts, it seems people are saying it works on the NL region using a "3 point" system which isnt maunfacturer endorsed, but which members here came up with.

Is this a microcurrent device? I read in this thread that it uses "electronic impulses," not sure if that is the same thing as microcurrent. Feel a little confused.
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
I never saw any kind of difference on my lower face (jowls, NL lines etc) when using the Safetox. It did help with my forehead lines and a tiny bit on my eye area. I do use both the middle and 3 point positions.

It is not a microcurrent devices. It works by weaken the dominate muscles and allowing the weaker muscles in the back of the scalp to take back over.

I think there might be some members on EDS that aren't using their Safetox anymore. You could ask to buy a used one and save money if that is something you are interested in.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
I never saw any kind of difference on my lower face (jowls, NL lines etc) when using the Safetox. It did help with my forehead lines and a tiny bit on my eye area. I do use both the middle and 3 point positions.

It is not a microcurrent devices. It works by weaken the dominate muscles and allowing the weaker muscles in the back of the scalp to take back over.

I think there might be some members on EDS that aren't using their Safetox anymore. You could ask to buy a used one and save money if that is something you are interested in.

Thanks for your reply!

That kind of freaks me out a little...weakening of muscles. Does it just relax them or really weaken them?
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
bellabambiiina wrote:
CookieD wrote:

Thanks for your reply!

That kind of freaks me out a little...weakening of muscles. Does it just relax them or really weaken them?

It works on the same principle as Botox but not to the same degree. It relaxes the muscles but not to the point of atrophy or anything like that. In others words it won't hurt your muscles and you will still be able to move your forehead. Over time certain muscle become more dominate. Those muscles start to take over and bring your face inward. The muscle in the back of the head allow the face to "open up" more and the Safetox allows them to do that.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:36 am      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:

Thanks for this info Cookie. If there is anyone here who would like to sell their Safetox please PM me.
bellabambiiina
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:50 am      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
bellabambiiina wrote:
CookieD wrote:

Thanks for your reply!

It works on the same principle as Botox but not to the same degree. It relaxes the muscles but not to the point of atrophy or anything like that. In others words it won't hurt your muscles and you will still be able to move your forehead. Over time certain muscle become more dominate. Those muscles start to take over and bring your face inward. The muscle in the back of the head allow the face to "open up" more and the Safetox allows them to do that.

Thanks Cookie. I will wait a little bit to order, but I will keep checking in here as I want to learn about all these different gadgets. Right now I am working with the NuFace. After about a week of using it consistently every day I am starting to see some lift in my jowl area.
My forehead 11s do need help, but for now I am making do with frownies.
VirginiaWhite
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:15 am      Reply with quote
I just got safetox and am now using it on setting 3 twice a day. Can experienced users tell me how long before I start to see results?
Many thanks!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
VirginiaWhite wrote:
I just got safetox and am now using it on setting 3 twice a day. Can experienced users tell me how long before I start to see results?
Many thanks!

When I first started with Safetox (if I recall correctly), I used the 1 point method and saw softening of forehead and glabella lines within a week or so, and then saw a lifting of my jowls in about 2 months. But I never had a complete elimination of all forehead lines.

However, I later took a long break and then started back up with the 3 point method. The difference this time was that I saw lifting of my jowls in about 2 weeks. Shock

So what are you looking to improve with the Safetox?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
I have really not been consistent with my various skin tools as of late, and haven't used anything in the last few months due to stress.

But tonight I had a wild hair and decided to do a needle treatment...until I looked in the mirror and realized that the Safetox had softened my lines enough that I felt comfortable delaying the needling treatment until I have kept up with the Vit A and C treatments for a month as recommended prior to a needling treatment.

Love my Safetox...it takes the place of facial exercises, and I use it while I watch tv or read online. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:10 pm      Reply with quote
For anyone interested. I have been using ultrasound gel instead of Tac-gel on my pads for a couple of weeks. It seems to work just as well. Thanks PQ for the tip.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:11 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, Cookie! I was wondering if I could find a use for all that gel I bought when trying to find something less expensive for my reaura. Do you just spread it on the edge like the tac gel, or over the actual conducting area - which I presume is under the little strips.

For those who do not know, glycerin works very well for Reaura, and is dead inexpensive.

But I have another question re the safetox sticky pads: exactly how does one wash off the accumulated tac gel? Cookie? (I happen to know you are a cleaning wizard!)
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:32 am      Reply with quote
mismis wrote:
Thanks, Cookie! I was wondering if I could find a use for all that gel I bought when trying to find something less expensive for my reaura. Do you just spread it on the edge like the tac gel, or over the actual conducting area - which I presume is under the little strips.

For those who do not know, glycerin works very well for Reaura, and is dead inexpensive.

But I have another question re the safetox sticky pads: exactly how does one wash off the accumulated tac gel? Cookie? (I happen to know you are a cleaning wizard!)

I put a very tiny layer of the ultrasound gel on the sticky part of the pad. To clean the sticky pad I use an alcohol pad. The kind they clean your skin with before you get a shot.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:56 am      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
For anyone interested. I have been using ultrasound gel instead of Tac-gel on my pads for a couple of weeks. It seems to work just as well. Thanks PQ for the tip.

I will give that a try!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
Tonight I was having issues with my Safetox beeping but not actually doing a treatment. However, once I changed the batteries it worked perfectly. (Thank goodness!)

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
CookieD wrote:

I will give that a try!

I tried it, but the electrode didn't stick nearly as well as when using the Tac-Gel. It might be because my electrodes have technically expired, even though I just opened the package.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
bethany wrote:
CookieD wrote:

I will give that a try!

I tried it, but the electrode didn't stick nearly as well as when using the Tac-Gel. It might be because my electrodes have technically expired, even though I just opened the package.

Funny mine didn't have any problems. Sorry about that.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
bethany wrote:
bethany wrote:
CookieD wrote:

I will give that a try!

Funny mine didn't have any problems. Sorry about that.

Cookie, my guess is that it is because my electrodes have been sitting in my fridge for a couple of years.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:24 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
However, I later took a long break and then started back up with the 3 point method. The difference this time was that I saw lifting of my jowls in about 2 weeks. Shock

Wow, that's great!

Did anyone else have success with jowls?
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
Chiqui65 wrote:
bethany wrote:

Wow, that's great!

Did anyone else have success with jowls?

I used to have pics posted that showed the improvement, but they were purged when webshots was shut own. Sad

FYI that I also had jowl success with the Ageless exercises, so that is another option for people to consider.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:47 pm      Reply with quote
Dreamzy wrote:
Hey everybody.

Where on the website do they say it works on the lower face too? When I emailed them (STX Med) they told me it doesn't have an effect on the mid to lower face...

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:51 pm      Reply with quote
fitgineer wrote:
Dreamzy wrote:
Hey everybody.

Where on the website do they say it works on the lower face too? When I emailed them (STX Med) they told me it doesn't have an effect on the mid to lower face...

See this graphic on wrinkle types. You can click on each type and it explains how Safetox impacts it, the treatment frequency, and when you should see results.

http://www.safetoxbeauty.com/en/wrinkles-type/index.html

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
fitgineer wrote:
Dreamzy wrote:
Hey everybody.

See this graphic on wrinkle types. You can click on each type and it explains how Safetox impacts it, the treatment frequency, and when you should see results.

http://www.safetoxbeauty.com/en/wrinkles-type/index.html

Thanks! This must have been posted after I got mine...

5% products discount

Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:54 am      Reply with quote
Recently I started using my Safetox frequently... 5-6 cycles a day. Since I'm working from home I just keep restarting it when it finishes so it really isn't inconvenient in the least.

I have to say the results are noticeable.
The only thing I worry is that I may become acclimated to it.
Anyone use it in this manner?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |