Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)
Anyone Heard of Safetox?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
mountaingirl wrote:
Ok...I'm diving in...I'm totally convinced this one is worth a shot, but I'll be damned if I can figure out where to buy it. Is it available in the US? I can't find a website in the USA selling it and I've scanned a number of pages in the thread and haven't found that morsel of info. Help please! Thanks!

http://www.win-health.com/safetox.html

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:20 am      Reply with quote
I am still using my Safetox and loving it. I discovered something last night to make the unit more effective and thought I would share. I placed a stretchy headband over my unit while it was on my face. The headband keeps the unit in place and also presses it closer to the skin for a stronger contact. By being very secure on the face you are free to do any activity without worrying about it losing contact when you move around.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:44 am      Reply with quote
I used to use my safetox frequently - and it did help my lines, but I think i am unusual in that between my eyebrows I find it absolutely agonising! I can't move when I have it on and need to grip something just to make it through the session. Consequently I dropped off using it.I was searching for something else and stumbled on this thread and thought I would try the three point plan. Wow! what a difference - it feels wonderful!(At least above my brows)
I think I was in such pain before I was making the 11's worse from wincing! But this is great! So I just wanted to say thank you!
Thank you!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:04 pm      Reply with quote
I gave up on using my Safetox a while ago. I thought the sensation it gave felt great. It was relaxing to me. But, for some reason it gave me very puffy under eyes. I know it was from the Safetox because when I stopped for a while my eyes would look better. When I started up again, the problem would come right back after a few sessions.
mommydearest
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:05 am      Reply with quote
I just got mine and used it for the fist time tonight. I could barely get through the 2nd program!! I definitely can't do anything else with that drilling feeling doing on. I am trusting this will get better.

Are you guys moving to the 3 point method right away and increasing the amounts the same as the center or do you find the sides are less or more sensitive?

Also does anyone else see their inner upper lid getting pulled in an odd way when you have it in the over the eye position? I think it might pull my inner brow down! I am not sure I have positioned this correctly. I certainly don't want to encourage that movement.

I am concerned I don't see a relaxation of my frown at all after one time. Did all of you? My frown muscles are as strong as ever.

Do most of you find you have to put special cream over the spot to soothe? I thought I read something about their post treatment cream that goes down to the muscle but I can't find that in the booklet again. Not sure where that was.

I am in the process or working my way through this long thread so sorry if these questions have been addressed. I have been reading so many lately and I am impatient. Rolling Eyes
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:40 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
doodles wrote:
I've been using my Safetox for about 15 months and I couldn't be happier with it!. However, I'm down to my last electrode and I was wondering if anyone knows the best place to order them from? BTW I'm in Canada. TIA.

I have had my Safetox for over two years and use it almost daily(except for periods of time when I have been doing trials with some new products I have been trying)....for me it is very relaxing. I use the tac gel and it makes mine last forever! I think you have to get the electrodes from the UK.

Where do you get the Tac Gel?? Hopefully there is somewhere in the US (not the UK!)

Vehicle is a 1952 scratch and dent model....olive-ish, dry skin, long curly gray hair. Staples: Tazorac, 2mm Dermaroller, Anti Aging Light Stim, Devita Sunscreens, homemade C serums, some positive affirmations and whatever else it takes! Kicking and screaming the whole way...
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:46 am      Reply with quote
mountaingirl wrote:
Toby wrote:
doodles wrote:
I've been using my Safetox for about 15 months and I couldn't be happier with it!. However, I'm down to my last electrode and I was wondering if anyone knows the best place to order them from? BTW I'm in Canada. TIA.

I have had my Safetox for over two years and use it almost daily(except for periods of time when I have been doing trials with some new products I have been trying)....for me it is very relaxing. I use the tac gel and it makes mine last forever! I think you have to get the electrodes from the UK.

Where do you get the Tac Gel?? Hopefully there is somewhere in the US (not the UK!)

Has anyone tried this: Tensive Conductive Gel ?
http://www.bannertherapy.com/Tensive-Conductive-Gel_p_388.html

Vehicle is a 1952 scratch and dent model....olive-ish, dry skin, long curly gray hair. Staples: Tazorac, 2mm Dermaroller, Anti Aging Light Stim, Devita Sunscreens, homemade C serums, some positive affirmations and whatever else it takes! Kicking and screaming the whole way...
mommydearest
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
mountaingirl wrote:

Mountaingirl, I got mine on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Uni-Patch-Tyco-NDC36-9000-50-Tac-Gel/dp/B000K4YZWU

You might be able to find it even cheaper but one tube will last forever.
Miel24
5% products discount

Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I have gone through these threads and am unable to find details on how to do the three point method with Safetox.

As the gadget itself only has the central bit that attaches to the electrodes (in between the eyebrows) how do the other two points on either side work?

Really appreciate your help/feedback. Thanks!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
Miel24 wrote:
Hi, I have gone through these threads and am unable to find details on how to do the three point method with Safetox.

As the gadget itself only has the central bit that attaches to the electrodes (in between the eyebrows) how do the other two points on either side work?

I never was successful with the three point system but I think they were just putting the electrode on the other points and attaching the device. Now it is not going to fit around the head like it does with the correct position between the brows but the ones that did it successfully might chime in. These are the pages with some information on it. http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=29913&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=575

5% products discount

Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Toby, that helps a lot.
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:04 am      Reply with quote
I've been using my Safetox for a couple of weeks but I'm confused about something. Level 2 is WAAAAAAAAAAAY more poweful than Level 3. I assumed the power would be greater at the higher setting. Is there something wrong with my unit?

Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:00 am      Reply with quote
mountaingirl wrote:
I've been using my Safetox for a couple of weeks but I'm confused about something. Level 2 is WAAAAAAAAAAAY more poweful than Level 3. I assumed the power would be greater at the higher setting. Is there something wrong with my unit?

Level 3 should be the strongest....contact the company and see what is going on. Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
mountaingirl wrote:

Level 3 should be the strongest....contact the company and see what is going on. Wink

DANG! Mad

mommydearest
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
Miel24 wrote:

I have been experimenting with the 3 points. Sometimes I can't get it to conduct and I have to add on more gel. I think it is because my forehead is concave above my brows due to fat loss. On my left side I have to press it in and hold it there because I am very curved in there. I don't have any problem getting the device to stay get around my head. I also have to hold up my lids to counteract the strange pulling of my lid. For me the over the brow spots are definitely not hands free. But it is not for a long time so I can deal with it if it does help.

I have asked about this but no one has responded except Toby. I worry that this is not happening to the lids of others and it is not a good thing. I hope one of the die-hard 3 pointers will chime in soon. I think I might be seeing better results with the 3 points ... not sure yet. I have been doing this for a month and my frown was actually looking worse for some reason. I think because the Safetox might be plumping up my skin between my brows by increasing fluid flow and making the wrinkles look even worse.
Miel24
5% products discount

Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Mommydearest, that's very helpful. I will try the 3 points and see how I go.
felixia
5% products discount

Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everyone, I'm new here and just wanted to say a very big thank you to everyone who contributed to this thread.

As a result of reading all your experiences, I got it and am really happy so far.

OK, it hurts like hell, and my head is too big to do the 3-point thing, but it's great for me.

Thanks again - I was a device-virgin and would never have taken the plunge if I had not read this thread.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
felixia wrote:
Hello everyone, I'm new here and just wanted to say a very big thank you to everyone who contributed to this thread.

As a result of reading all your experiences, I got it and am really happy so far.

OK, it hurts like hell, and my head is too big to do the 3-point thing, but it's great for me.

Thanks again - I was a device-virgin and would never have taken the plunge if I had not read this thread.

I think most of us would have never ordered this device if it hadn't been for the discussion and sharing about it. I am extremely happy with my results and have been using it three years.

5% products discount

Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
I've been away for 6 weeks and didn't take it with me (but I had my yamuna face ball, hehe). Thanks for the reminder I just got back and am going to pull it out now!

Toby - how often do you use it now, esp since you're doing regular yamuna, etc... how does one fit all this in? eeeek! Bad Grin Shock Laughing Surprised Very Happy
Miel24
5% products discount

Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:57 am      Reply with quote
**(I posted this on another Safetox thread, but as this is the main one, thought perhaps it should have been here instead)

Hi, I started using safetox about a month go (just one point method). My main concern was my 11 lines which are beginning to look permanent.

Anyway, I wasn't sure if I was seeing any improvement (to be honest I wasn't expecting anything for a while) but after about three weeks I stopped as I had a really hectic week and just couldn't find the time to do them consistently so decided to stop till things calmed down.

A few days after the break from safetox I looked into my bathroom mirror, and moved the mirror to the position that I use when analysing my face and was horrified to see that my 11's were really deep and pronounced. The last time I looked (when using the safetox device)they were there but much much fainter.

I'm back on using it regularly, now with the 3 point method and tac gel, and after about three days it's back to the faint lines again. So in my opinion it definitely works, even if initially it's temporary.

I am also doing Ageless, but only work the cheeks, lips and neck. They seem to be working well together, and I see definite improvements and lifting all over my face, for a short period after using them. I hope that these benefits become more permanent.

Safetox is expensive but after the initial outlay and with the tac gel - the electrodes last much, much longer - the cost compared to regular botox (which I used to have but can't afford anymore) is considerably lower.
Alley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:35 am      Reply with quote
I just posted this over at the Jowls thread but thought you girls would like to know you have another believer.

As obsessed as I am with wrinkles I have never, until this morning, actually looked into what Safetox was. Good Lord I just ordered it!!!!! I had an appt this afternoon for botox and I canceled the appointment and ordered Safetox instead. Frankly the botox wasn't all that great for me and if this works 1/2 as well it will pay for itself in 6 months.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:43 am      Reply with quote
Alley wrote:
I just posted this over at the Jowls thread but thought you girls would like to know you have another believer.

As obsessed as I am with wrinkles I have never, until this morning, actually looked into what Safetox was. Good Lord I just ordered it!!!!! I had an appt this afternoon for botox and I canceled the appointment and ordered Safetox instead. Frankly the botox wasn't all that great for me and if this works 1/2 as well it will pay for itself in 6 months.

Alley,

I am just curious after being on EDS for so long, just what was it that convinced you to purchase? You seem so very excited about this "gadget". Smile

5% products discount

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:33 am      Reply with quote
Alley wrote:

I hope you'll be as happy with yours as much as I am delighted with mine Alley. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
I think if my boyfriend catches me with this I'll be looking for a new one... boyfriend that is... I have stretched his faith in me by playing with my HF wand even. Why did they have to make it so goofy looking?? I don't doubt that it does as advertised.

5% products discount

Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:12 am      Reply with quote
Ava with wings wrote:
I think if my boyfriend catches me with this I'll be looking for a new one... boyfriend that is... I have stretched his faith in me by playing with my HF wand even. Why did they have to make it so goofy looking?? I don't doubt that it does as advertised.

Tell me about it! I have been using it for weeks and I just can't bring myself to use it in front of my husband. He has seen me using the Tua Viso in the past, so it's not like I keep my anti-ageing regime secret...It's just that the Safetox looks so comical, and the bright blue metallic blue colour doesn't help. I look like the Queen of Planet Zenta or something

Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:25 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |