Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Anyone Heard of Safetox?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
The only numbness I have ever felt was today when I used it on for about 20 minutes(the numbness was between my brow and slightly on the forehead). I have been using it 2x a day since April 11th. I usually only use it 10 minutes 2x a day.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
The only numbness I have ever felt was today when I used it on for about 20 minutes(the numbness was between my brow and slightly on the forehead). I have been using it 2x a day since April 11th. I usually only use it 10 minutes 2x a day.

Maybe I'll cut back to 10 mins...I just find it very relaxing, so I am probably overdoing it. Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:27 am      Reply with quote
Wow, you're using it for 15mins - how many batteries and patches are you going through? I've only been using it the recommended 5mins each time - but I'm sorely tempted to use it longer. I haven't noticed any numbness.

Bethany, definitely count me in for the electrodes please. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:43 am      Reply with quote
Hi there. Thanks to Toby for the headsup on the possible deal on electrode pads.

Count me in, please! Smile
Kandy
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:02 am      Reply with quote
for the deal on purchasing a large amount of electrode packs: does it matter where you live to be in this deal?
I'm from Europe..
Myrna Speaks
5% products discount

Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:24 am      Reply with quote
I'm in for the electrodes, too, please.

Yikes, I used it for 15 minutes this morning because, once I get over the drilling into my forehead, I really enjoy the fluttering feeling in my eyelids and hairline. It's relaxing, drilling aside. Maybe I shouldn't go more than 10 minutes?

Myrna
sherryf13500
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:47 am      Reply with quote
I will take 5/10. How much will they be. I think they are 16. bucks. I just ordered 2 packs.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:51 am      Reply with quote
exactly where do you put the electrode? Sometimes I put it lower in the middle of my eyebrows and sometimes I put it higher. ????
I use this for 10 min. 2 times a day. I used it for 15 last night. NO numbness.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:59 am      Reply with quote
sherryf13500 wrote:
I will take 5/10. How much will they be. I think they are 16. bucks. I just ordered 2 packs.

If you found a place that sells them for $16, please let the rest of us know! My last order was 18 british pounds + 9 pounds for shipping, which equaled $45. Too pricey!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:02 am      Reply with quote
Kandy wrote:
for the deal on purchasing a large amount of electrode packs: does it matter where you live to be in this deal?
I'm from Europe..

It will depend on the exchange rate as to whether or not you are better off buying here or in Europe.

I'm still waiting on replies from the supplier regarding electrodes AND headsets! Very Happy I may not hear back until next week, but will keep everyone posted.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:12 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
mpstat wrote:
Did a quick search:

Panasonic Industrial Alkaline size AAA sold in quantities of 50. These batteries are high quality and long lasting suitable for consumer and industrial applications.
http://ebatteriestogo.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD%26Store_Code=EBTG%26Product_Code=C3791

Wonder if those comparable to PowerLine Alkaline Industrial Battery LR03-AAA 1.5v by Panasonic

I just ordered those from that exact place!

I just had to weigh in and say that I am very happy with these batteries...they definitely last far longer than the non-industrial version.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:30 am      Reply with quote
Bethany, you are right, it was pounds, and I am not sure if what the price was... 16/18 I knew they were a lot of money. But I needed them. Right. Would love to get the price down so I don't have to be stingy on them.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:33 am      Reply with quote
I think this one from ebay is just a little cheaper when you consider the shipping costs are free for every additional item (only once 6,90€) but just a minute ago, there was the same item for 1€ less and the shipping costs were also 1€ less:

http://cgi.ebay.com.my/SAFETOX-BEAUTY-KIT-ELETTRODI-DI-RICAMBIO-ORIGINALI_W0QQitemZ310151369780QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCura_del_Viso_e_della_Pelle?hash=item4836765434&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A30
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
Bethany -how are you finding the Safetox treatments after your Botox?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:25 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Bethany -how are you finding the Safetox treatments after your Botox?

A little less intense. And I think that the Safetox definitely intensified the results of the Botox, which is good since I am Botox-resistant....that might mean that I can get by with less, since I know she injected less than she had in the past. (she changed locations and did not have my prior dosage history)

Now we just have to see if the Safetox makes the Botox last longer!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:46 am      Reply with quote
My 11's are barely visible. I was to get botox today. I am not. I am going to do my lips. I am just not sure what I should do with them.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:52 am      Reply with quote
sherryf13500 wrote:
My 11's are barely visible. I was to get botox today. I am not. I am going to do my lips. I am just not sure what I should do with them.

Congrats on the 11's Very Happy

As for the lips, try just getting filler put in the upper lip border - not into the fleshy part of the lip. It give the upper lip support, plumps out wrinkles - but not the lips themselves, so therefore looks much more natural.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:13 am      Reply with quote
Keliu, is this gadget helping you 11's. I believe you had issues there.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:34 am      Reply with quote
I have issues everywhere! But, yes my forehead wrinkles are definitely softening. I do have Botox in the 11's which was about 2 months old when I started the Safetox. However, I do have 2 large "trenches" rather than wrinkles where the 11's are that Botox just doesn't fix - my injecting nurse suggested that I get filler in them (which I didn't do). Well, I am happy to report that they're not as noticeable.

I love the Safetox treatments - it's like having some kind of energy injected into your third eye!! Strangely soothing, even though it hurts!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:12 am      Reply with quote
Keliu,
I am glad to see there is progress with the Safetox gadget for you. I myself think it is a miracle. I have been doing Botox with not much success, some paralysis but my 11's still there. Now finally, I have what I want in that area.
WhoooHooo!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:29 am      Reply with quote
Alert!!! Alert!!!

I might also be able to get some Safetox headsets at a discount if anyone is on the edge of buying them, but I would have to get 6 at time.

If you are interested, please let me know!

As far as pricing, none of that is final yet because 1) it takes 3+ days for me to get one email answered, 2) they only answer a couple of my questions and forget the rest, and 3) they forget to tell me things like the shipping fees. Rolling Eyes

But I am slowly making progress...hang in there with me! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
Could someone tell me what the price is in US Dollars if ordered thru their website.

TIA

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Folks this is one of the many reasons this forum has been so valuable to me and of course has drained my bank account Laughing But seriously the Safetox is amazing and I wouldn't have heard about it if it weren't for this forum. Also this battery issue is very important....If Mpstat hadn't mentioned changing the batteries often and getting the strength of certain batteries I would have gone on my merry way thinking that the strength was the same I was just getting used to it when it seemed milder.Now USA folks, where is our battery source?
Toby

But you, again, have been a leader in trying this product out and reporting back to the rest of us about it. Thanks so much for your time with this, Toby. You're the bestest!

(I don't need this yet, but I think I eventually will).

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
Face4ward
5% products discount

Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, Bethany...I'm on the fence. Price is definitely a deciding factor, so please count me in if you're able to negotiate a discount. Thank you!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
Could someone tell me what the price is in US Dollars if ordered thru their website.

TIA

I think I paid about $300 for mine, but I did not order directly from Safetox because it was more expensive.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:43 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |