Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anyone Heard of Safetox?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Zenity
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
Yes Bethany,

If price + shipping to EU is good I might go for it too. Please pm details.

Thnx!
Safetox
5% products discount

Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:52 am      Reply with quote
Hi,

I'm Kevin, I'm working for Stx-Med company in Belgium (the original safetox manufacturer).

First of all, I would like to thank you for the feedback on our product. Very Happy

We are in contact with Bethany and we are searching for a solution for the US. (btw Bethany, vicky probably forgot to told you that we now have a PayPal account)

For the EU, the problem is that we are sending all our product via ups/dhl/fedex, we are selling sensible hi tech devices and those forwarder are the only ones we can trust.

For the electrodes, those forwaders are way too expensive. We are working on a different solution. If you want to buy some 12 patches kit (anything that could fit in an envelope) we can send it by mail for 2 or 3€.

So, if you are from the EU and interested in buying some electrodes. You can contact us and we will find a solution for you.

If you are looking for more information about the safetox device you can ask your question here, i'll be there to answer you or you can contact us by mail.

I can't post links or email adresses because i'm a new member. Our contact informations are on our website, google safetox and the website is the first result :)Or pm me and i will forward it.

P.S. I have read the rules and I'm here to answer your question and find solutions to your issues.

Best regards,

Kevin
Zenity
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:11 am      Reply with quote
Hey Kevin as you have joined us I have few questions for you:

-The safetox works by using the electrostimulation to inhibit the muscles and nerves that cause the frown, right?
However, I have seen at the advertising that the scalp muscles (the ones you call the good ones: occipitalis) seem to be called to work, eventually, being activated.
As I have not seen any other electrode than the one placed in the middle of the headset I would like to know how this happens. If they are not stimulated how they will contract? because they are the antagonists of the forehead muscles?
I am a bit lost at this point.

-My other question is about this battery issue. IS there any recommendation from safetox about a good long lasting source of power to the device? I am not a customer of safetox but seriously considering to get one soon and I see the consumables as the electrodes and batteries are an issue here to keep the treatment at its best.

-I am sure Bethany has already asked you about this, if not, I am probably stealing her question to you: are your company planning on getting another version of the headset able to be connected to the power? That would be great! I have a little device here at home that runs on batteries and plugged and I have always felt the designers of this unit had such a good idea giving the apparatus versatility of use, depending circumstances and needs.

Thanks for your input here!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:24 am      Reply with quote
Zenity wrote:
-I am sure Bethany has already asked you about this, if not, I am probably stealing her question to you: are your company planning on getting another version of the headset able to be connected to the power? That would be great! I have a little device here at home that runs on batteries and plugged and I have always felt the designers of this unit had such a good idea giving the apparatus versatility of use, depending circumstances and needs.

I already asked...they are looking at upgrading to rechargeable batteries in 1-2 years, but no plug in source. After reading about this further, it may be because batteries provide consistant power levels, while plug in actually has highs and lows (even though it doesn't seem like it).

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:31 am      Reply with quote
Safetox wrote:
We are in contact with Bethany and we are searching for a solution for the US. (btw Bethany, vicky probably forgot to told you that we now have a PayPal account)
For the electrodes, those forwaders are way too expensive. We are working on a different solution. If you want to buy some 12 patches kit (anything that could fit in an envelope) we can send it by mail for 2 or 3€.

So, if you are from the EU and interested in buying some electrodes. You can contact us and we will find a solution for you.

Kevin - It must be my lucky day! It looks like you have now signed yourself up to sell electrodes by the 12 pack for our EDS members, which is going to save me a TON of work! Very Happy

So we can now place our orders directly for the discounted electrodes and headsets via you using paypal? That is AWESOME, and a pretty good deal for for all parties since we are getting the Safetox word out for you well in advance of any US launch. Woo hoo! Very Happy

5% products discount

Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:39 am      Reply with quote
I have just forwarded your question to Dr Rigaux (the person who developed the Safetox), he's on a business trip atm. As soon as I have the answers I'll give them to you.

The only thing I know, is that battery have to be changed often. Because the signal curve tend to varies as the battery is discharging and the signal must be straight lines to be efficient.

The problem is that you don't have that kind of battery in the US ?
Safetox
5% products discount

Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:44 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Kevin - It must be my lucky day! It looks like you have now signed yourself up to sell electrodes by the 12 pack for our EDS members, which is going to save me a TON of work! Very Happy

So we can now place our orders directly for the discounted electrodes and headsets using paypal? That is AWESOME, and a pretty good deal for for all parties since we are getting the Safetox word out for you well in advance of any US launch. Woo hoo! Very Happy

I have just checked. Delivery fees for 12 pack is 5.40€ for the US ( something like $7.5 ). Maximum of 3 or 4 "12 pack" by delivery should fit in an envelope.

I'll give you more information tomorrow (it's 5.45pm here and i should have leave the office 15mins ago)

Have a nice day

Kevin
sherryf13500
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:44 am      Reply with quote
So, how much are they??? The electrodes? I ordered them and thought I would have them by now. How about you bethany, did you get the electrodes you ordered?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:16 am      Reply with quote
sherryf13500 wrote:
So, how much are they??? The electrodes? I ordered them and thought I would have them by now. How about you bethany, did you get the electrodes you ordered?

I got electrodes from both of the places I ordered from...one took one week to arrive, and the other took 3 weeks. I'm not sure what Kevin will be charging...

Kevin - Can you please share the discounted price for the following items:

- Replacement packs of electrodes + shipping (to US, CAN and EU)

- Safetox headset + shipping (to US, CAN and EU)

THANKS!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

Kevin - Can you please share the discounted price for the following items:

- Replacement packs of electrodes + shipping (to US, CAN and EU)

- Safetox headset + shipping (to US, CAN and EU)

THANKS!!!

Don't forget about those of us down here in Australia!! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
Safetox wrote:
The only thing I know, is that battery have to be changed often. Because the signal curve tend to varies as the battery is discharging and the signal must be straight lines to be efficient.

Could you clarify what kind of batteries you are referring to. Are the ordinary AAA batteries sufficient or do we have to use the "industrial" strength ones.

5% products discount

Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:01 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Safetox wrote:

Could you clarify what kind of batteries you are referring to. Are the ordinary AAA batteries sufficient or do we have to use the "industrial" strength ones.

I'm talking about ordinary AAA batteries yes. We are only recommanding to use batteries from well known brand like Sony, Panasonic, Duracell, ... ( Poor quality batteries are working most of the time )
Safetox
5% products discount

Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:58 am      Reply with quote
Pack of 12 electrodes = 19€ ( 26.4 USD )

Delivery in the US = 5.4€ ( 7.5 USD )

It's cheaper than that in the EU

4 packs of 12 can fit in 1 envelope. So if you are buying 4 pack or less you will pay 5.4€ for the delivery.

I'm checking for canada and australia right now.

For the safetox i'm not sure it's really intersting for you.

Safetox = 249€ ( 346 USD )

Delivery in the US = 88€ ( 122 USD )

That's way too expensive.

Now what you can do is, centralize all EDS orders to one person and see if you can have a great discount depending on the quantity. You can see that with Bethany.

I hope you will find the best way to save some money here Smile

Best regards,

Kevin
Safetox
5% products discount

Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:36 am      Reply with quote
Update:

For the US, Canada and australia

For 1 to 3 12 electrodes pack = 5 €

For 4 to 5 12 electrodes pack = 8 €

For the safetox, via dhl, without insurance =

USA & Canada: 31,56 €

Australie: 43,70 €
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:09 am      Reply with quote
Kevin, thanks for the info!

BTW, will you please tell Dr. Rigaux that we LOVE his product! We're a pretty discriminating bunch, and we're always trying the latest and greatest skin options...sometimes they work, and sometimes they don't. But this is one product that we all seem to agree is AWESOME!!! Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:34 am      Reply with quote
After checking with my sister I have finally jumped into this. I am not quite sure how it will work for me, but having her interested on it is a good thing if I finally decide not to keep it.
We have agreed about sharing it. If we both are happy about it is more than likely we will get another unit.

What we really need now considering we are going to give this little gadget a double use are extra electrodes.

Kevin you mentioned shipping for EU would be cheaper, however I have checked at safetox website for the pack of 28 patches goes for 35€, but shipping goes for 49€...
How could I take advantage of the discount for EDS members on shipping?

TIA
Smile
sherryf13500
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:14 am      Reply with quote
Safetox wrote:
Update:

For the US, Canada and australia

For 1 to 3 12 electrodes pack = 5 €

For 4 to 5 12 electrodes pack = 8 €

For the safetox, via dhl, without insurance =

USA & Canada: 31,56 €

Australie: 43,70 €

HUH? Is the above for shipping????

5% products discount

Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:18 am      Reply with quote
I'm working on the website atm. A new version will be up soon.

Shipping fees were hard coded in the software and it's hard for me to change it. So i'm working on a new solution with more shipping options, more payment methods, etc... It will be up in maybe 1 month.

Before that, the only option is to mail us at info @ stx-med . com asking for what you want and where do you want it. We will then send you a pro forma document and the accepted payment method. Then ship ip to you. Thus bypassing the website.

For the 28 patches pack, we don't have any solution for outside the EU right now. But inside, for 2 28 patches pack maxium it is 9€ I guess.
Zenity
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:24 am      Reply with quote
That's a lot more reasonable. I will contact your company through the email you have posted.

Thanks a lot Kevin.
sherryf13500
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:28 am      Reply with quote
Call me dumb, but I am so unclear what the cost will be.

How much for a pack of 12? 2 packs? 4 packs?
shipping?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:20 am      Reply with quote
sherryf13500 wrote:
Call me dumb, but I am so unclear what the cost will be.

How much for a pack of 12? 2 packs? 4 packs?
shipping?

Sherry,

Kevin is unable to support the US at the moment. I'll look over everyone that is interested in the US and see what the figures look like for us.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:27 am      Reply with quote
Bethany, I called and ordered from him. They will send out tomorrow.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
sherryf13500 wrote:
Bethany, I called and ordered from him. They will send out tomorrow.

You called Kevin and ordered from him?

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
yes, I called the number on the website and spoke with him. Because I wanted to purchase the 28 for 35 Euros. He said it was more expensive to ship that way. So I ordered 3 for 19 each. 5 euros shipping.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:54 pm      Reply with quote
sherryf13500 wrote:
yes, I called the number on the website and spoke with him. Because I wanted to purchase the 28 for 35 Euros. He said it was more expensive to ship that way. So I ordered 3 for 19 each. 5 euros shipping.

You are a woman on an electrode MISSION! Very Happy

Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:12 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skinยฎ |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |