Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anyone Heard of Safetox?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
sherryf13500
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
Peggotty wrote:
sherryf13500 wrote:
I love this little thing. It has made my eyes wide and my 11's gone. I had botox in April and it usually doesn't last but 2 months maybe before I need more. I did another botox with a lot less injections on Tuesday. So I am hoping that I can do botox 2x's a year and be good or none at all. I love,love, this thing.
I have not used the Safetox since I had botox on Tuesday. I will use it for the first time again tonight. The dr. said not to bother the forehead for 24 hours.

In addition to the Safetox, I use breath right strips across my 11's so that when I sleep, when I scrunch my face up the 11's don't come back while I sleep. I do scrunch my face up badly when I sleep. Now when I wake up my 11's are not there and don't come back all day. Yeah!!!!! I highly recommend this little thing.

Hi. I'm curious how you use the breathe right strips between eyebrows? Do you have to cut the strips a certain way? Are they strips really stick and hard to remove?

For the rest: Is Safetox still working for all of you?

I do cut the breath right strips. I cut the two ends and use the middle portion on the middle of between my eyes and put the two ends on the side of my eye brows above the middle. Works like a charm. I don't use the safetox everyday, but every other. I love this little thing. Best purchase by far. I last had botox 6 months ago. Going for an injection on Monday, if I can get out of my house because of all the snow that is due. I live in Wash. DC.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:24 am      Reply with quote
sherryf13500 wrote:
Peggotty wrote:
sherryf13500 wrote:
I love this little thing. It has made my eyes wide and my 11's gone. I had botox in April and it usually doesn't last but 2 months maybe before I need more. I did another botox with a lot less injections on Tuesday. So I am hoping that I can do botox 2x's a year and be good or none at all. I love,love, this thing.
I have not used the Safetox since I had botox on Tuesday. I will use it for the first time again tonight. The dr. said not to bother the forehead for 24 hours.

In addition to the Safetox, I use breath right strips across my 11's so that when I sleep, when I scrunch my face up the 11's don't come back while I sleep. I do scrunch my face up badly when I sleep. Now when I wake up my 11's are not there and don't come back all day. Yeah!!!!! I highly recommend this little thing.

Hi. I'm curious how you use the breathe right strips between eyebrows? Do you have to cut the strips a certain way? Are they strips really stick and hard to remove?

For the rest: Is Safetox still working for all of you?

I do cut the breath right strips. I cut the two ends and use the middle portion on the middle of between my eyes and put the two ends on the side of my eye brows above the middle. Works like a charm. I don't use the safetox everyday, but every other. I love this little thing. Best purchase by far. I last had botox 6 months ago. Going for an injection on Monday, if I can get out of my house because of all the snow that is due. I live in Wash. DC.

I guess I'm having trouble picturing this. I have ordered the nose strips so dont have them yet. So to prevent frowning at night, you cut the strips, use only the middle part of the strips betwixt the eyebrows and the two ends where on the forehead? Are they very sticky and hard to remove? dont want to be pulling skin off! Shock
Tonia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:26 am      Reply with quote
I didn't take Toby's advice about the Tacgel. I ordered a brand x electrode gel and it doesn't work very well. I will probably end up throwing the bottle away and buying the Tacgel anyway. It would have been easier to throw $15 in the trash. Rolling Eyes

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
Peg,
I cut the two ends off. I buy the large breathe right strips and cut the two ends off. Probably a 1/4 inch each maybe shorter of the ends. I put the middle part between my eyebrows where the 11's would be. I use the other two sides angled above my eyebrows and on the ends of the middle part of the strip. Hard to describe, play with it so that it will prevent you from scrunching up your eyebrows when you sleep.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
sherryf13500 wrote:
Peg,
I cut the two ends off. I buy the large breathe right strips and cut the two ends off. Probably a 1/4 inch each maybe shorter of the ends. I put the middle part between my eyebrows where the 11's would be. I use the other two sides angled above my eyebrows and on the ends of the middle part of the strip. Hard to describe, play with it so that it will prevent you from scrunching up your eyebrows when you sleep.

Thanks. This clears it up.
trigger
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
Glad everyone is enjoying the tacgel. I'm happy that it will save plenty of money, as those electrodes are far from cheap. I haven't been here for a while(and won't be very often) due to the aggressive cliques and posters that seem to require adoration from others (which I find rather disturbing - mostly those that display the groupie behaviour). In my real life I'm in an industry that can attract that kind of thing, and I avoid it like the plague, so I'm unlikely to be interested in inviting it in via the web. Glad I checked in on this topic though, as I continue to use the Cefaly to good effect as far as enhancing the botox I got for headaches a month ago. Despite the disbelief from one of the groupies, I'm happy it didn't turn off others from trying this very inexpensive but highly effective sticky gel.
manclass
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Trigger, sorry to hear you are leaving - and your reasons why

I was hoping more Safetox users would post with their experiences, especially regarding the brow lifting as this is my area of concern

I have found the Tac gel in the UK so will be ordering once my Safetox arrives

Just need to work out which Dermaroller for acne scars now - the main thread is far too confusing - but hopefully with a combo of the both i might just get decent skin again
katebargold
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
Trigger I am sorry you are leaving too. I have enjoyed your posts.
Anyway I still using Safetox not every day but think it is effective and lifting the eye area too!
The Tacgel is the bomb Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:08 am      Reply with quote
Brow lifting wasn't a concern of mine. I haven't noticed any lifting, but I didn't really need any. I bought the Safetox expecting it to replace botox. It hasn't, but it has done things that I didn't expect. I still have lines on my forehead. They are greatly reduced, but they are still there. If I miss a day or two, they are more obvious.

The thing I love about the Safetox is how relaxing it is. It's not relaxing like a bubble bath, it's much more powerful than that. For me, it's comparable to a deep tissue massage or a yoga session. I have struggled with tension headaches and shoulder and neck pain for years. I have always carried tension between my eyebrows. The neurologist said my headaches stemmed from tension in my shoulders that radiate up into my eyebrows. Well, I think it was the opposite. The Safetox has gotten rid of that tension between my eyebrows and the effect has spread all the way down to my shoulders. All that shoulder tension that I struggled with for years has disappeared. I have only had one headache since I started using the Safetox and that probably had something to do with Vodka. Laughing

Anyway, I still have lines, just not as bad. I'm sure I would have even less lines with increased usage. My face has a much more relaxed and serene look to it that before. Before, I looked tense and my face had a pinched look to it. The headache issue alone has made it worth it's weight in gold. All the tension that I was carrying around in my face was starting to distort my features. I was concerned about how contorted my face was starting to look and where that would lead in the future. All of that has been resolved. HTH

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:17 am      Reply with quote
Hi Just thought Id post with my experience with Safetox, I ordered mine from WIN Health Ltd was using it for about a week and noticed the original strong contraction on level 3 wasnt as strong so I changed the batteries then ordered new electrodes,Ordered the tacgel which Im still waiting for, anyway I still couldnt get a good strong feeling on level 3 so I contacted Win Health on the Monday and by Tuesday I had a replacement.I was really surprised but really pleased with the customer service at Win Health.So I have tried my new one and I have got that strong contraction I had originally.

I cant say I can see any changes as yet, its too early but afterwards my face does feel less tense as I think I do carry a lot of tension in my facial muscles so I will continue with the Safetox and hope for improvements in my frown line between my eyebrows.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all. Please forgive me. I know this has probably been answered somewhere in this 20 page thread, but I'm trying to find out what batteries everyone is using and where they buy them. Would truly appreciate the info.

Thanks muuuccchhhh!!!!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Tonia wrote:

The thing I love about the Safetox is how relaxing it is. It's not relaxing like a bubble bath, it's much more powerful than that. For me, it's comparable to a deep tissue massage or a yoga session. I have struggled with tension headaches and shoulder and neck pain for years. I have always carried tension between my eyebrows. The neurologist said my headaches stemmed from tension in my shoulders that radiate up into my eyebrows. Well, I think it was the opposite. The Safetox has gotten rid of that tension between my eyebrows and the effect has spread all the way down to my shoulders. All that shoulder tension that I struggled with for years has disappeared. I have only had one headache since I started using the Safetox and that probably had something to do with Vodka. Laughing
HTH

Tonia - this alone would be reason for buying a Safetox. I had it on my wishlist for making Botox last longer, but I have a tendency to constantly squint (and get shoulder tension) which might be related. If it could get rid of the tension AND extend my Botox (I have some strong 11's) - this is going to be coming my way ASAP. Thanks for reporting on this.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
Me too - constantly squinting, neck and shoulder tension (which has cost me a fortune in chiropractic fees over the years) so this alone would be worth it and am hoping it does help push my brow back to where it starts off instead of the drooping by the end of the day. My husband always comments on how he can tell when I am tired as my lids double where the brow pushed down

Have had an email from Win Health to see it should be with me tomorrow!

Am also on the look out for these industrial batteries - a google search gave me all sorts of random sites
sherryf13500
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
I think using the Safetox has made me very aware of squinting and squeezing my eyes together that make my 11's come out. I think I open up my eyes more than squinting. I try not to squint.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
Songbird wrote:
Hi all. Please forgive me. I know this has probably been answered somewhere in this 20 page thread, but I'm trying to find out what batteries everyone is using and where they buy them. Would truly appreciate the info.

Thanks muuuccchhhh!!!!!!

Here you go:

bethany wrote:
bethany wrote:
mpstat wrote:
Did a quick search:

Panasonic Industrial Alkaline size AAA sold in quantities of 50. These batteries are high quality and long lasting suitable for consumer and industrial applications.
http://ebatteriestogo.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD%26Store_Code=EBTG%26Product_Code=C3791

Wonder if those comparable to PowerLine Alkaline Industrial Battery LR03-AAA 1.5v by Panasonic

I just ordered those from that exact place!

I just had to weigh in and say that I am very happy with these batteries...they definitely last far longer than the non-industrial version.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
Tonia wrote:
The thing I love about the Safetox is how relaxing it is. It's not relaxing like a bubble bath, it's much more powerful than that.

I totally agree...I use mine more times than I should each night just because I love the relaxation aspect.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Songbird wrote:

Thanks muuuccchhhh!!!!!!

Here you go:

bethany wrote:
bethany wrote:
mpstat wrote:
Did a quick search:

Panasonic Industrial Alkaline size AAA sold in quantities of 50. These batteries are high quality and long lasting suitable for consumer and industrial applications.
http://ebatteriestogo.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD%26Store_Code=EBTG%26Product_Code=C3791

Wonder if those comparable to PowerLine Alkaline Industrial Battery LR03-AAA 1.5v by Panasonic

I just had to weigh in and say that I am very happy with these batteries...they definitely last far longer than the non-industrial version.

I never got the chance to get the best batteries but once I got the Tac gel it made my dollar store cheap batteries work as good as the original one that came with it. The Tac gel is the dynamite effect! A big thank you to Trigger for sharing the information with us. The Tac gel puts this device in a very affordable maintenance zone. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
bethany wrote:
Songbird wrote:

Thanks muuuccchhhh!!!!!!

Here you go:

bethany wrote:
bethany wrote:
mpstat wrote:
Did a quick search:

I never got the chance to get the best batteries but once I got the Tac gel it made my dollar store cheap batteries work as good as the original one that came with it. The Tac gel is the dynamite effect! A big thank you to Trigger for sharing the information with us. The Tac gel puts this device in a very affordable maintenance zone. Very Happy

I use these batteries and Tac gel. Dynamite combo!!!
manclass
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:46 am      Reply with quote
it arrived this morn so rushed home at lunch to try it - defo agree with the relaxing but though wish i had gone straight to no.3

it says in the box to do all 3 progs though straight after each other for the initial phase - is that right?
Tonia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:31 am      Reply with quote
Wow, I almost didn't post my story because I thought it would be irrelevant to everyone else. I'm glad to hear that it was helpful. I wonder if a lot of people with 11's also have neck and shoulder pain.

I have spent a lot of money at the chiropractor too and I haven't had to go again since starting the safetox. I hope it helps you like it has me. Please post your results in a few weeks.

Manclass, that is correct about going through the programs in order. That's because most people can't handle the higher levels at first. The lower levels numb you enough that you can handle the higher ones easier. If you can take it without going through all the programs, I say go for it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:58 am      Reply with quote
A Very Happy *HUGE* Very Happy Thank You to Bethany, Toby & mpstat about the batteries and Tac gel!!!!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
Tonia wrote:
Wow, I almost didn't post my story because I thought it would be irrelevant to everyone else. I'm glad to hear that it was helpful. I wonder if a lot of people with 11's also have neck and shoulder pain.

Tonia,

My Safetox is on it's way and I am looking forward to it not only helping my 11's and lifting my brow, but also alleviating my horrid tension/sinus headaches. And....now with what you've shared perhaps it will help my neck and shoulder pain as well. I carry a ton of anxiety from the middle of my spine all the way up (esp. in my face/eyes) so this will be a welcome bonus if it helps. Thanks so much for sharing your story. I'll keep everyone updated on how things go.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
Foxe, Manclass, and Songbird, I hope this helps with your neck and shoulder pain like it did mine. Please post your results. I am excited to think that this could help someone else too. My first week using Safetox, I would use it when I had a headache and it would help ease the tension.

I just ordered some Tacgel (the real stuff) and some industrial batteries to ramp up my volume. Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
Industrial batteries ordered - tac gel, almost purchased

And will definitely update with results, good, bad or ugly Very Happy
neondaze
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:42 pm      Reply with quote
I've been eying off this little gadget for a while now, but wasn't sure about the batteries issue. How quickly are you going through batteries? Once a week, once a month?

Part of me wants to wait and see if they bring out a model that can be plugged in, or will take rechargeables. The other part thinks lets just get it NOW!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:36 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |