Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Placing an order with EDS but need some help please
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
salster68
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hi

Im wanting to place an order with EDS. I need some more PSF HA Serum and Vit serum and pSF cranberry eye gel which i already use but I would like to order the following but dont know what to go for:-

1. a day moisturiser but thats firming too

2. a night moisturiser thats firming maybe out of the day and night i only need one thats firming??

3. an eyecream to help diminish fine lines or at least make them look better.... ive got very crepey and now saggy under eye area

Please can some ladies help me. I keep re reading so many things on here and i just dont know what to try or do. I did try the janson beckect alpha derma and Oskuil but really didnt like that

Im so so unhappy with how i look especially my eyes because im just looking so old and ugly Sad its gotten so bad i dont even want my life any more and I know thats such a bad thing to say
x

Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Salstar! It's always a bit of trial and error, isn't it? Wink Maybe if you could list what you've tried and why it didn't work for you it would help everyone with recommendations. Also, can you remind us what your skin type is?
salster68
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Havana

At the moment i use the psf serum, vit c, decleor hydrating eye cream and a garnier day and night cream. Ive been using these for quite some time now. I find i go with stages with the Renova. Sometimes im fine for a while and then i get a flaky period and have to cool off it for a few days. The day and night creams are only Garnier and thats just because i havent know what to order. Ive only really tried the Janson Becket alpha derma duo and oskuil but they didnt do anything for me to be honest. Im abit dubious about argreline as to whether it causes sagginess as its been said to on here by some and other ladies like it. Most of the things ive tried inthe past have just been the brands you get here in the uk.... loreal, garnier those type of things but im looking for something alot lot better.

I dont seem to have sensitive skin. I think my skin is combination. it can appear shiny as the day goes on but saying that that could be because im not preparing my skin with the right creams before my foundation. I do have quite large pores and uneven skin tone. Its more the elasticity and firmness of my skin that needs addressing esp around the mouth eyes and i have frown lines .... 2 quite prominent. My eyes are the worst. The under eye is really crepey and becoming saggy with it too. I thinkif i could choose a good eye cream, day and night cream and use them with the psf ha serum, vit serum and renova and give them a good good long go i could have some improvement ( ihope so anyway) its just knowing which to choose and im so so confused as what to try

Thank you for responding to my post, I really do appreciate any help

Sally
xx

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:47 am      Reply with quote
To assist you with your questions, could you tell us your "age"?

salster68 wrote:
Hi

Im wanting to place an order with EDS. I need some more PSF HA Serum and Vit serum and pSF cranberry eye gel which i already use but I would like to order the following but dont know what to go for:-

1. a day moisturiser but thats firming too

2. a night moisturiser thats firming maybe out of the day and night i only need one thats firming??

3. an eyecream to help diminish fine lines or at least make them look better.... ive got very crepey and now saggy under eye area

Please can some ladies help me. I keep re reading so many things on here and i just dont know what to try or do. I did try the janson beckect alpha derma and Oskuil but really didnt like that

Im so so unhappy with how i look especially my eyes because im just looking so old and ugly Sad its gotten so bad i dont even want my life any more and I know thats such a bad thing to say
x
msaries1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:04 am      Reply with quote
salster68 wrote:

I dont seem to have sensitive skin. I think my skin is combination. it can appear shiny as the day goes on but saying that that could be because im not preparing my skin with the right creams before my foundation. I do have quite large pores and uneven skin tone. Its more the elasticity and firmness of my skin that needs addressing esp around the mouth eyes and i have frown lines .... 2 quite prominent. My eyes are the worst. The under eye is really crepey and becoming saggy with it too. I thinkif i could choose a good eye cream, day and night cream and use them with the psf ha serum, vit serum and renova and give them a good good long go i could have some improvement ( ihope so anyway) its just knowing which to choose and im so so confused as what to try

Sally, your skin sounds very similiar to mine. I've been hunting high and low for some time of fantastic day cream and eye cream, with trial and error - and with too much error. I've also tried the JB alpha derma....I saw no difference whatsoever. I'm curious what the response here will be. I'll be following this thread closely! Smile
salster68
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:40 am      Reply with quote
Hi Jade

Im soon to be 40 and feeling so ugly and looking alot older than 40 thats for sure. I just wish i could find something to at least help a little

Msaries1.... fingers crossed we will get some help. The ladies on here are excellent and seemto know so so much xxx

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
salster68 - it's sad to hear you being so dissatisfied with yourself. I am sure you are much more critical to your looks than the people around you. Wink

It seems as if you are looking for a skin regimen that can erase some lines, even out skin tone and increase firmness. Have you ever considered dermarolling? Many of the women using Dermaroller in conjunction with vit A and vit C have achieved really good results in terms of skin rejuvenation. I believe it's difficult to address the issues you are listing with products alone.

Basically, Dermaroller is a skin roller with needles. The shorter needles will help active ingredients penetrate deeper into the skin, whereas the longer needles can stimulate the production of collagen, which can really make a difference on your skin.

You will find the Dermaroller thread on the DIY-section.

Here's a short introduction to dermarolling from Nova Clinic's web site (with before and after pictures) that will give you an idea of this skin rejuvenation concept:

http://www.dermarollers.com/antiage.html

Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:06 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |