Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Omnilux Light Therapy, mentioned in NewBeauty Magazine
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
trigger
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:13 am      Reply with quote
I'm finding the lightness of the omnilux a really great thing! As Kassy mentioned, it's made out of very light plastic (it's kind of a matt almost rubbery texture). Because it's so light, I use an elastic headband to hold it to whichever part of my face I'm using it on for the twenty minutes. I use a cool stopwatch timer download on my computer to make sure I do the right time. I'm hands free! I probably look ridiculous. My husband was wandering around our bedroom this morning as I had it strapped to my forehead and he's obviously so used to seeing me do bizarre things that he didn't say a word.

The red lights are blindingly bright. I have to make sure they're not shining in my eyes otherwise I can't do a thing. It would be nice if the surface was slightly curved like most body parts, rather than flat. I think that if the head was much bigger I wouldn't be able to hold it as close to my skin as I am (as where the face curves etc, there would be more distance). So, not having used any other heavier or larger LED's, I can say I'm enjoying it's size and lightness.

I strapped it to my wrist with a hair elastic, and was still able to type away. It was extremely soothing on my wrist and hand pain. It also seemed to dissolve the pain in my neck for hours after I used it yesterday.

I like this thing a lot. Also the fact that it's so light and small is a real bonus with all the traveling I do. We'll be in Japan for a month next week, so this (and my cefaly and vaculifter) are three things that will be no problem to bring.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
2 X 2 1/2

Thank you, Kassy! I'll measure my Prolight tomorrow.

ETA: Kassy, how big is the lightstim that you use?

Well, I measured my Prolight. It is 2".
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
2 X 2 1/2

3" round (8 spots cover entire face including overlapping. I need 12 for Omnilux for the same coverage.)

The dark spots are the "dreaded" 855nm infrared.. Laughing All other's are under 660.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
2 X 2 1/2

3" round (8 spots cover entire face including overlapping. I need 12 for Omnilux for the same coverage.)

The dark spots are the "dreaded" 855nm infrared.. Laughing All other's are under 660.

Wow, 3" around? That is big. I measured the Prolight from both inner edges, but when I measured to the outer edge, the Prolight comes up to about 2 1/2". Anyway, rambling here! Thanks for letting me know the size of the lightstim! Very Happy
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
trigger wrote:
I'm finding the lightness of the omnilux a really great thing! As Kassy mentioned, it's made out of very light plastic (it's kind of a matt almost rubbery texture). Because it's so light, I use an elastic headband to hold it to whichever part of my face I'm using it on for the twenty minutes. I use a cool stopwatch timer download on my computer to make sure I do the right time. I'm hands free! I probably look ridiculous. My husband was wandering around our bedroom this morning as I had it strapped to my forehead and he's obviously so used to seeing me do bizarre things that he didn't say a word.

The red lights are blindingly bright. I have to make sure they're not shining in my eyes otherwise I can't do a thing. It would be nice if the surface was slightly curved like most body parts, rather than flat. I think that if the head was much bigger I wouldn't be able to hold it as close to my skin as I am (as where the face curves etc, there would be more distance). So, not having used any other heavier or larger LED's, I can say I'm enjoying it's size and lightness.

I strapped it to my wrist with a hair elastic, and was still able to type away. It was extremely soothing on my wrist and hand pain. It also seemed to dissolve the pain in my neck for hours after I used it yesterday.

I like this thing a lot. Also the fact that it's so light and small is a real bonus with all the traveling I do. We'll be in Japan for a month next week, so this (and my cefaly and vaculifter) are three things that will be no problem to bring.

The Omnilux New - U has the same LEDS as the professional salon device - see : http://www.phototherapeutics.co.uk/index.asp

The brightness of the LED apparently is a plus - I have a salon Omnilux treatment and the machine has the same intensity but many more LEDS.

I find the device is easy to use and might do a 20 min session on my forehead and then the next night 2 x 20 mins sessions around my eyes.

A tip is too drink lots of water before and after the treatment - don't ask me why - the salon owner told me it is part of the training - lots of water with the red light treatment.

I love the Ominilux as it is so bright my skin feels great afterwards.

I am also a big fan of the lightstim and baby quasar and the list goes on and on.

If you want a treat have a salon omnilux - your skin looks plumped up and feels really smooth - worth every penny to me, maybe not others.

I can't fault the omnilux hand held.

PQ.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
A tip is too drink lots of water before and after the treatment - don't ask me why - the salon owner told me it is part of the training - lots of water with the red light treatment.

I can't fault the omnilux hand held.

PQ.

Yep, the water is really important.. LED treatments encourage significant lymphatic drainage, and the water is needed to flush the toxins away.. Also, the treatments can be somewhat drying, so it's always a good thing to be well hydrated.

I've done 4 treatments so far, but haven't really noticed anything except one negative that occurred yesterday.. I did the red light treatment Thursday night including my entire mouth/nl area, and yesterday I had a bunch of tiny blisters on my lips. I'll keep away from the mouth in future. All but one are gone today.

Do you use the serums that came with the device pre and post treatment? Also, do you have any helpful hints on treating the entire face in less than 3 hours? (I am covering every inch, but maybe that isn't necessary.. Confused ).

I would like to treat my neck as well, but I find it next to impossible to hold it there for 20 minutes because it gets very, very hot. Also, it made that skin bright red and quite dehydrated (even though I was well hydrated.)

Pointers are most definitely appreciated.. Very Happy
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:42 am      Reply with quote
Quote:

Yep, the water is really important.. LED treatments encourage significant lymphatic drainage, and the water is needed to flush the toxins away.. Also, the treatments can be somewhat drying, so it's always a good thing to be well hydrated.

I've done 4 treatments so far, but haven't really noticed anything except one negative that occurred yesterday.. I did the red light treatment Thursday night including my entire mouth/nl area, and yesterday I had a bunch of tiny blisters on my lips. I'll keep away from the mouth in future. All but one are gone today.

Do you use the serums that came with the device pre and post treatment? Also, do you have any helpful hints on treating the entire face in less than 3 hours? (I am covering every inch, but maybe that isn't necessary.. Confused ).

I would like to treat my neck as well, but I find it next to impossible to hold it there for 20 minutes because it gets very, very hot. Also, it made that skin bright red and quite dehydrated (even though I was well hydrated.)

Pointers are most definitely appreciated.. Very Happy

Kassy - thanks for the info and water - I am like a water baby anyway - but I do feel a little thirsty after after the salon Omnilux - so tend to drink lots afterwards.

I didn't use the products that came with the Omnilux - I have products I like and have used for a while so didn't want to change my routine.

I tend not to treat the whole face - but use this device for areas that need high powered LED treatment - so I would do 2 treatments in one week - forehead 20mins and then laughter lines - I have a stubborn one on the right hand side of my face so - give that a 20 min blast - then follow it in week 2 with IR.

If I want to do a whole face treatment I use my LightStim - and just give the whole face a good 20 min blast.

I tend to think all these devices are emitting the same wavelength and a combination of all them means I am covering all bases plus - the Ominilux never worked for me on the neck either - like you I found it too hot - plus my lips didn't like the heat so I use my Lightstim plus - a great fill in light is the NULASE Laser - http://www.nulase.com/aboutnulase.aspx
This is a great - very high powered - 633nm device you can use on lips - neck - creases around the eyes - I used it with some Vit Serum - and watch the TV and just keep moving around problem areas for about 40 mins.

I have a bubble and squeak approach to anti aging - I through everything in - mix it up and hope it comes looking good!

It seems to be working - my partner doesn't do any of these treatments and he is starting to ask how he can catch up - the trouble he doesn't want to put the time in.

I hope this helps Kassy.

Philip.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:53 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Phillip, it's a tremendous help, and sounds like very good advice.

I was planning to keep my LS treatments out of the mix for now, so I could give the 'O' a good test on it's own.. I'll see what the next week or two bring, and if I don't see something happening, I'll then use both..

I do not want to revert back to my pre LS days, and can already see some looseness coming back under my chinny-chin-chin.. Rolling Eyes

When you continue to look better and younger, your partner will have all the incentive he needs to find the time.. Laughing

Thanks again Phillip!
trigger
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:19 am      Reply with quote
The water tip is great advice. I can't talk of any results yet, as I'm just doing my third Red treatment today (I've done one full face/neck Red, and one I/R), but have certainly noticed the increased lymphatic drainage, which is a superb thing for my (formerly) puffy eyes.

I'm just so excited about all the discoveries I've made since joining EDS. Just the lymphatic drainage I've achieved with facial exercising, vaculifter and now the OL has changed my face from looking doughy and shapeless (and rather ill) to much more sleek and sculpted - some dietary changes helped as well as I've mentioned elsewhere on EDS. I get such a pleasant surprise looking in the mirror these days. I'd *almost* made peace with the fact that there was nothing to be done for my swollen baggy eyed face.

I'm really looking forward to the skin benefits from the OL. In the future I'll think about using more Red treatments on the face than I/R, probably 2 - 1 just because (correct me if I'm wrong) I've heard that I/R works on a deeper level which I'm sure would be great for skin as well BTW, but there have been 'some' concerns about I/R and free radicals. So far the I/R has worked amazingly well for bringing down some outrageous pain and swelling after an exceedingly painful root canal I had the day before yesterday. It also feels great on my neck/shoulder wrist and hand pain, as does the red, particularly as the heat is soothing. I'll most certainly use it on those spots on an as needed basis without sticking to the protocol for my face/neck front/decolletage.

I'm using a home-made HA serum containing ECGC and copper peptide. Hopefully the ECGC will prove to be as good as the studies show in preventing any potential damage (if it in fact turns out to be true). Loren Pickart apparently is against the use of Hyaluronic Acid, as he believes with swamps the tissues with water, slowing down the process of cell turnover, at least someone on EDS informed me of this, however, I think in the case of using these strong lights which are potentially dehydrating, it shouldn't be a problem at all. As a matter of fact, I believe the theory that plumping the tissues with water will allow for better light penetration.

Thanks for telling us the OL lights are as strong as the in-salon ones Photoqueen! I didn't realise that. I assumed they would be scaled down in strength. That's really exciting to know we can replicate the expensive treatments at home. My device paid for itself the first day!

Again, even though Lightstim has proven great effectiveness with the multi-lights, I really appreciate doing the separate treatments, even if they add just that little bit more. Now all I need is an amber unit, if I want the full range. But for now, this is more than enough for me.
trigger
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:24 am      Reply with quote
Also, I was thinking, if you find the Red too hot on your neck, if you're not strapping the device to yourself as I am to have free hands, maybe you could just hold it not directly on the skin in those areas? I know the Salon treatment doesn't have full contact with the skin to work. It's a panel that is sat close to, but not in contact with the skin....
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:42 am      Reply with quote
trigger wrote:
Also, I was thinking, if you find the Red too hot on your neck, if you're not strapping the device to yourself as I am to have free hands, maybe you could just hold it not directly on the skin in those areas? I know the Salon treatment doesn't have full contact with the skin to work. It's a panel that is sat close to, but not in contact with the skin....

I'm going to try it on the neck just short of touching.. I read at the Omnilux site, that keeping it within 1mm of touching the skin is sufficient. I don't mind the heat anywhere else, and in fact I prefer the heat. Especially for the aches and pains.. Rolling Eyes , of which I have many Laughing

I agree with what you said in your other post as well, especially the 2 to 1 (red/IR) idea...

If the IR did prove to be a not so good thing (which I really doubt in our LED's), I wonder if covering them with foil, would work.. I'm thinking of the LightStim models here, which don't have a cover, and could make that an option. If that is possible, it would allow users to try treating with just one wavelength at a time also. (A bit of a hassle to do it continually, but a possibility none the less.. Idea )
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:03 am      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
The Omnilux New - U has the same LEDS as the professional salon device - see : http://www.phototherapeutics.co.uk/index.asp

The brightness of the LED apparently is a plus - I have a salon Omnilux treatment and the machine has the same intensity but many more LEDS.

PQ, I am curious if you know how often the professional treatment is recommended?

ETA: Kassy and Trigger, how are you able to tell that LED's help with lymphatic drainage? Are you feeling something?
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:07 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
photoqueen wrote:

PQ, I am curious if you know how often the professional treatment is recommended?

ETA: Kassy and Trigger, how are you able to tell that LED's help with lymphatic drainage? Are you feeling something?

They cost £60 for 20 mins - the course is three red treatments - with one day in between. So I would do a week - Monday Wednesday Friday and they discount the three to £120.00 as package.

Philip

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:11 am      Reply with quote
trigger wrote:
The water tip is great advice. I can't talk of any results yet, as I'm just doing my third Red treatment today (I've done one full face/neck Red, and one I/R), but have certainly noticed the increased lymphatic drainage, which is a superb thing for my (formerly) puffy eyes.

I'm just so excited about all the discoveries I've made since joining EDS. Just the lymphatic drainage I've achieved with facial exercising, vaculifter and now the OL has changed my face from looking doughy and shapeless (and rather ill) to much more sleek and sculpted - some dietary changes helped as well as I've mentioned elsewhere on EDS. I get such a pleasant surprise looking in the mirror these days. I'd *almost* made peace with the fact that there was nothing to be done for my swollen baggy eyed face.

I'm really looking forward to the skin benefits from the OL. In the future I'll think about using more Red treatments on the face than I/R, probably 2 - 1 just because (correct me if I'm wrong) I've heard that I/R works on a deeper level which I'm sure would be great for skin as well BTW, but there have been 'some' concerns about I/R and free radicals. So far the I/R has worked amazingly well for bringing down some outrageous pain and swelling after an exceedingly painful root canal I had the day before yesterday. It also feels great on my neck/shoulder wrist and hand pain, as does the red, particularly as the heat is soothing. I'll most certainly use it on those spots on an as needed basis without sticking to the protocol for my face/neck front/decolletage.

I'm using a home-made HA serum containing ECGC and copper peptide. Hopefully the ECGC will prove to be as good as the studies show in preventing any potential damage (if it in fact turns out to be true). Loren Pickart apparently is against the use of Hyaluronic Acid, as he believes with swamps the tissues with water, slowing down the process of cell turnover, at least someone on EDS informed me of this, however, I think in the case of using these strong lights which are potentially dehydrating, it shouldn't be a problem at all. As a matter of fact, I believe the theory that plumping the tissues with water will allow for better light penetration.

Thanks for telling us the OL lights are as strong as the in-salon ones Photoqueen! I didn't realise that. I assumed they would be scaled down in strength. That's really exciting to know we can replicate the expensive treatments at home. My device paid for itself the first day!

Again, even though Lightstim has proven great effectiveness with the multi-lights, I really appreciate doing the separate treatments, even if they add just that little bit more. Now all I need is an amber unit, if I want the full range. But for now, this is more than enough for me.

They are medical grade LEDS - they have to give a fixed wavelength and they have a very high output - as there is evidence that the LED has to be so bright you can't look at it to be effective.

Philip

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:16 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:

When you continue to look better and younger, your partner will have all the incentive he needs to find the time.. Laughing

Thanks again Phillip!

Kassy - he is a typical bloke - a biker in fact - I have to buy his products for him - and he can't cope with change - so he has used AVEDA for years - if he has a new product like they change his eye cream to a gel - "What is this stuff - do I put it on my eyes or what?"

But I agree Kassy totally that he has said - those gizmos are working - I hope I don't end up looking like your Dad Very Happy

The main thing after 28 years he still looks great to me Very Happy

Philip

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:58 am      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:

They cost £60 for 20 mins - the course is three red treatments - with one day in between. So I would do a week - Monday Wednesday Friday and they discount the three to £120.00 as package.

Philip

Thank you! 1 more question! After the week of 3 treatments, do they recommend you wait a certain length of time and then get 3 more?
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:59 am      Reply with quote
PQ, that's so sweet..everything you said about your partner...nice to feel real love!

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
trigger
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:

Well, for me I'm just totally depuffed, and the OL seems to be increasing this pleasant result, I'm not sure why, it could be just be the circulation is improved, or something else on a cellular level... maybe there's something in the research about this that Kassy or someone else knows? I know that Kassy was saying this was particularly evident with the amber lights that the OL doesn't have. However, it seems to be working for me. You probably wouldn't notice it if you weren't prone to fluid retention.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
trigger wrote:
Well, for me I'm just totally depuffed, and the OL seems to be increasing this pleasant result, I'm not sure why, it could be just be the circulation is improved, or something else on a cellular level... maybe there's something in the research about this that Kassy or someone else knows? I know that Kassy was saying this was particularly evident with the amber lights that the OL doesn't have. However, it seems to be working for me. You probably wouldn't notice it if you weren't prone to fluid retention.

Thank you, trigger. I am not prone to fluid retention, so I guess I won't notice anything. I was just curious, as I see in not just this thread, but others where people have said something has helped the lymphatic drainage, and I never knew what they were talking about!
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
photoqueen wrote:

Philip

Thank you! 1 more question! After the week of 3 treatments, do they recommend you wait a certain length of time and then get 3 more?

For me that is driven by my bank account - my salon owner tend to fit me in about every 2 months for a top up.

It is totally cost driven from my point of view.

PQ Philip

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:06 pm      Reply with quote
jasminerosey wrote:
PQ, that's so sweet..everything you said about your partner...nice to feel real love!

Thanks for kind words.

PQ.
Philip

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
It was beautiful Philip. My man gets more and more handsome to me, too! He's definitely getting interested in the gadgets as well: he especially likes my cefaly set to the 'stress/anxiety relief' program. It gives him an endorphin rush, and stops him gnawing at his nails immediately - that's when I strap it on him, because I can tell he's feeling stressed.

I don't know what I look like to him these days though. He hardly blinked an eye this morning when he brought the tea up, and I had the cefaly wonderwoman headset on, as well as the OL strapped to my face with a headband. We just sat and drank our tea and chatted as though I wasn't looking part cyborg. He's liking my home-made potions though. They always look some kind of murky muddy color from the pomegranate or ECGC powders, and have a consistency that some with baser imaginations could consider slightly mucosal. Laughing

Lucky you Rileygirl, not even knowing what it's like to have fluid retention!! It's always been the bane of my life, and worried me that it was prematurely stretching out my skin!! Especially the eye bags. It used to look and feel like two watery sacks under there, and nothing I did improved it. It was such a helpless feeling. Now I'm annoyed that I could have looked far better for the last ten years! But oh well, I'll just enjoy that I look the best in my life in my mid thirties. Now that the bags have totally dissipated I'm trying to restore the skin, hoping it tightens right up. Hopefully the OL is going to be the most powerful tool in my arsenal for this. For now the easy eye solutions helps me fake it really well.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:

I felt the lymph moving down my neck/throat when I 1st started using the AALS, (I don't recall feeling it with the OLS), and that happened each time for about a month.. Once I started to use the Vaculifter and also do manual lymphatic drainage regularly, I didn't feel it with the LED anymore.. I suppose because it isn't built up like it was in the past.

The feeling to me was quite like the feeling of a post nasal drip.. Always the need to keep swallowing and coughing. The water pre and post treatment, really helps to move those toxins out.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
[

Philip

So just 3 'red' treatments.. I'm curious to why no 'IR'?

I loved the bits you shared about your partner. I do believe he is one lucky guy... Wink Congrats on the 28 years!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
The feeling to me was quite like the feeling of a post nasal drip.. Always the need to keep swallowing and coughing. The water pre and post treatment, really helps to move those toxins out.

Very interesting. I do the manual lymph drainage, as well, but I have never had that feeling that you describe!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:37 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |