Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

high heel fallout
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
luckylady
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:04 am      Reply with quote
Oh goodness me. Have you ever wore your mom's high heels when you were younger and learning to balance and walk in them at the same time? Well, I was too boyish to do that. But now, and maybe it's the high heels that I'm wearing, but I keep falling out of them! I tried a size smaller but they were too tight. So I tried the size I normally wear and when I walk in them my heels pop out. Is there a special technique that I don't know about? I might still be stuck in the tomboyish era.
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:23 am      Reply with quote
It sounds like you just don't have a good fitting shoe, the size maybe right but the heel on the shoe is just too wide.

I'd just keep trying on different pairs till you find one that fits well. But in the mean time for the one's you have now you can buy, at drugstores or shoe stores, heel inserts to put in your shoes that help keep the heel part on your foot.
bergquis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
Luckylady. Ditto on the size may not be right. Or the style of shoe. Sometimes if you are just getting used to high heels, start with a lower more chunky heel. Then you can graduate up. When getting your size, remember width as well as the actual size. I know sometimes you don't have a choice on the width of the shoe, but my guess is if you are falling out of them maybe it is too wide.

Problem with buying shoes, a lot of times they feel great at the store, but being in them all day can be a bare. I don't know how many times I have bought shoes and then never wear them again. Thank goodness for the charity that I donate them too...the women LOVE em Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
lucky lady, I have the same problem with stepping out of heels. Unfortunately, I've never solved it (or I guess found a pair of heels that fit me just right), so I stick to stuff with straps like sling backs, mary janes, etc.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:38 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |