Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Need suggestions for body spray!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
Please recommend a body spray that you really like! I am highly allergic to any perfumes but I seem to tolerate body sprays. I love the smell of grapefruit and peach but I am open to try something else that smells good. I would prefer a natural product instead of synthetic fragrance. Thanks!
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
Have you looked at all natural oil based perfumes?
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
Have you looked at oil based perfumes?

No I have not! I was also interested in the body sprays because sprays seem more refreshing during this unbearable heat in the south of USA! Oil based perfumes sound very good for the winter! Do you have any suggestions!
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
I do not have any specific suggestions, and there are lots of those oils that smell great. I have rose oil and mango oil that I got as gifts. They could be used as perfumes, and just a little needed to apply. There are also oils with citric scents, such as grapefruit. You can google it and will get a number of results.
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
Decleor Arome Spa Tonic - Eau (green bottle) is a huge favorite of mine.

I got the body lotion with this scent as a Christmas gift some years ago and fell in love with the smell immediately. Later, I have bought both the peeling shower gel and the body spray. I wish I could spray it out in cyberspace because I am not able to describe the scent. I find that the scent is pretty long lasting when I spray my body.

Decleor Arome Spa Tonic - eau
Description from EDS' website:
Tonifying body treatment fragrance mist with essential oils and a plant extract...a simple spray moisturizes, softens and energizes your skin. This breath of energy immediately refreshes and revitalises with ginseng extract, moisturizes and softens the epidermis (Pro-vitamin B5 and Bisabolol), releases a breeze of fresh, lively and subtle scents. Body and mind are invigorated and energized.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/decleor-arome-spa-tonic--p_1260.htm

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
These Epicuren body sprays are really nice and very moisturizing.

http://www.beautynhealth.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=184
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
If you have a Crabtree and Evelyn near you, check out their Naturals line:
http://store.crabtree-evelyn.com/botanicals-naturals.html
That way you can test the items in person and see what fragrance you like best. I have a full size Clementine and Basil and a travel size of the Verbena and Sage from the Revitalising Travel Essentials.

Oops, I may have spoke too soon but call your local C&E as maybe they are discontinuing the body spray part of this line. I thought you might like the Pink Grapefruit & Cucumber one but don't see it listed on the website. I see other full size ones are listed for sale at $3. The stores may still have the Pink Grapefruit one ... or the others though....
http://www.crabtree-evelyn.com/stores/default.asp

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:07 pm      Reply with quote
I'd also totally recommend taking a look at Crabtree + Evelyn. They are a lot more "natural" than other mall-type places like Bath and Body works, and their scents all smell really fresh and lovely! I'd also recommendwww.thebodybakery.com --- they are cruelty-free, use natural ingredients, and have lots of nice scents to choose from such as mango sorbet, green apple, etc. HTH!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
I wanted to thank all of you for the great suggestions! I will look into C and E while traveling!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:52 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |