Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Liquid Silica by Cellfood
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,

I was in the Whole Foods store where I saw an elderly woman, with an amazing skin and beautiful shiny hair, who was buying Liquid Silica by Cellfood. I asked her what is she using it for and she told me that it is a very good product for skin, hair and nails. She also told me that she attributes her good skin and shiny hair to this product.

Does anyone have any experience with this product? If yes, please tell me about it.

Thanks.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
I use this everyday - put it in V8 with MSM powder. 15 drops - supposed to be great for skin, hair, cartilage....
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
I use this everyday - put it in V8 with MSM powder. 15 drops - supposed to be great for skin, hair, cartilage....

Thank you Sister Sweets,

For how long are you using it? Did you notice any improvement?

Unfortunately, I cannot use MSM. I tried to use it a couple of times and each time after about a week of two I experienced an extensive hair loss. Shock
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:01 pm      Reply with quote
doba wrote:
sister sweets wrote:

Thank you Sister Sweets,

I would like to know, as well sister sweets! This sounds interesting.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:53 pm      Reply with quote
doba wrote:
sister sweets wrote:

Thank you Sister Sweets,

Unfortunately, I cannot use MSM. I tried to use it a couple of times and each time after about a week of two I experienced an extensive hair loss. Shock

Doba, did you consider that the MSM was causing your hair to go through a growth spurt? It is very common to lose hair when new hair starts growing in.

BTW, silica is an ingredient in the Viviscal hair tablets that I take.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:49 am      Reply with quote
I am really interested too. How much is a good dose to see any difference in hair? Do you have to take it with food?
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
jarrow makes liquid silica drops you can buy at most health food or online, its about 24 for a 3 month supply.
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
I tried it for a few months, but didn't have any results.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
I started taking them in June so I don't have enough time under my belt to really be sure of results.
They were recommended to me on Flex Effect boards and by Ann - a member i think here, flex effect and another forum.

I will continue use and report back.

Yogi - how long did you use this?

Sis
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
I used it for 3 months, maybe a little longer.
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
I took Jarrow's Biosil http://www.shopping.com/xPO-Jarrow-Formulas-Biosil-30-Flml-Jarrow for almost 3 years and now I'm taking Natrol Biosil http://www.shopping.com/xPO-Natrol-Natrol-BIOSIL-30ML

It helped me loosened the muscle around my neck and shoulders. I have more and healthier hair but it tastes NASTY, really, really, NASTY.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you everyone! I just placed an order by using ebay. Smile
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
MACrisis wrote:
I took Jarrow's Biosil http://www.shopping.com/xPO-Jarrow-Formulas-Biosil-30-Flml-Jarrow for almost 3 years and now I'm taking Natrol Biosil http://www.shopping.com/xPO-Natrol-Natrol-BIOSIL-30ML

It helped me loosened the muscle around my neck and shoulders. I have more and healthier hair but it tastes NASTY, really, really, NASTY.

MACrisis,

I was told that Cellfood's Silica doesn't taste too bad, just a little sour. Maybe you should give it a try.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
This is the thread where several people discuss silica on the flexeffect forum http://flexeffect.proboards19.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=3084&page=1
then click on Topic: losing weight - best way to prevent sag
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:44 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
This is the thread where several people discuss silica on the flexeffect forum http://flexeffect.proboards19.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=3084&page=1
Toby

Thanks for the link. Very helpful. Smile
mishb
5% products discount

Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:48 am      Reply with quote
I have a condition called Darier's disease, the main effect is a nasty rash around my neck and throat, liquid silica applied topically is one of the only things that relieve it, I can't live without it.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:44 am      Reply with quote
doba wrote:
Toby wrote:
Toby

Thanks for the link. Very helpful. Smile

Very helpful. thanks
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
I put 6 drops in a small amount of orange juice,it covers up the bad taste.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:40 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |