Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

FANIE International
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
sister sweets wrote:
brenpatsa wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:

Nope. I bought it elsewhere. For 58.50. Laughing
I think I'm going to skip anything with acids. I've been very happy with my skin going no acids and I'm going to keep at it.

Great deal, Blues. I know you will keep us posted on your results!

I hear ya on the acids. I went ahead and ordered the Accent and Fizzy masks along with the Tru-skin. Oh and the HotDot too, although now that I know that cinnamon oil is a phenol, I'm a bit leery of using it. The thought of putting cinnamon oil on an inflamed blemish makes me a bit squeamish! Yowza! Hopefully, the petroleum in it will prevent any sizzling! Laughing

When the goods show up....You're on deck for a review!!!!!

Great job Blues - Can't wait to hear your report on the Beautylash.

and Rileygirl's too on Fanie and BeautyLash... Razz

Hellooo...Havana, you're owing us one on the marini lash. Get to it.

Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:37 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
havana8 wrote:
sister sweets wrote:
brenpatsa wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:

Nope. I bought it elsewhere. For 58.50. Laughing
I think I'm going to skip anything with acids. I've been very happy with my skin going no acids and I'm going to keep at it.

Great deal, Blues. I know you will keep us posted on your results!

I hear ya on the acids. I went ahead and ordered the Accent and Fizzy masks along with the Tru-skin. Oh and the HotDot too, although now that I know that cinnamon oil is a phenol, I'm a bit leery of using it. The thought of putting cinnamon oil on an inflamed blemish makes me a bit squeamish! Yowza! Hopefully, the petroleum in it will prevent any sizzling! Laughing

When the goods show up....You're on deck for a review!!!!!

Great job Blues - Can't wait to hear your report on the Beautylash.

and Rileygirl's too on Fanie and BeautyLash... Razz

Hellooo...Havana, you're owing us one on the marini lash. Get to it.

Embarassed oh yeah. Laughing
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:26 am      Reply with quote
I think all of you are a bunch of enablers!! Laughing
mamawalnut
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:08 am      Reply with quote
Blues, I did email Jennifer from 21st Century (my 302 supplier) asking about using the Accent Masque with 302. I didn't mention the Masque One since there aren't any ingredients in that masque that aren't in the Accent Masque. I'll let you know what she says.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:00 am      Reply with quote
HO, HO, Ho, Ho,.......... Holy Moly, It burns!!!

I mixed some Cinnamon powder w/aloe ver gel + Avene Thermal Spring Water last night to see if Cinnamon Oil was the one in Unveil gave me the BURNNING. I use aloe ver gel & Spring Water with other masks all the time, so I know I'm ok w/those 2.

I put the paste on my forehead first, nothing, so I was thinking "Hmmmmmmn, maybe it's not cinnamon oil or cinnamon powder is different from cinnamon oil. Then, I put some on my nose. OMG, OMG, OMG, Every where with this paste burned. I rushed washing everything off my face. My forehead was so REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED. Only 15 seconds with this Cinnamon powder paste.

I guess my face is not rubber tough after all. Does this mean, everytime I use Unveil I have to experience this BURNNING? What am I supposed to do?? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Mad Mad Mad

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:49 am      Reply with quote
MAC - I didn't have that level of burning with the Unveil. It was less than the pumpkin masque. I'll be curious to see what others have to say who try it out.
Face still feels soft and smoother today - got an email less than an hour ago from said hunky boyfriend who wrote and told me I look positively radiant.

I am flexing everyday too and massaging so that is part of the deal I think. Love that flex effect.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, I could not stand it anymore. I used the Unveil tonight. I used this alone, no masque on top as I was afraid of the burning. Well, I must have elephant skin, as this did not burn me at all. I felt it "tingle" only and that was just briefly and very mild. I left the Unveil on for 10 minutes, per instructions. It did start to itch as it dried around my nose, but otherwise I had no problems.

I think it has the consistency of snot (!) or thin vaseline to be more PC. It has a definite smell to it. I could detect a little of the cinnamon, but it smelled more like medicine to me.

It took a while to rinse off, as it just kept feeling slimy, but I did get it all rinsed off. Afterwards my skin is nice and soft, but no miracles. I have a nice little glow to my skin, but nothing that I wouldn't get from a different type of "peel". I don't have any pore issues so I can't comment on the size of pores being diminished.

On Friday, I will use the Unveil again and this time I will use the mask over it to see where my "fountain of youth" is!! Very Happy
nuberianne

Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
I first heard about Fanie a few years ago at a convention. The people working the booth did not look professional so I did not give them another thought. However, you all have me curious about some of the masks.
mommydearest
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
I had my doubts about it being so cutting edge with such amazing ingredients. They are obviously not adverse to using parabens and petroleum and it does not seem to be so pure and different compared to lines like Osmosis and PSJ. They would not use these ingredients would they? I also have problems when they won't list the ingredients - all of them. However, they are inexpensive and JE seems to love the stuff so I am going to give it a try too. I am always open minded, which is what gets me into trouble with the spending.
mamawalnut
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:31 am      Reply with quote
My goodies arrived this morning so I'll be trying them out later. I haven't heard back from Jennifer yet if the masks are compatible with my beloved 302 but I don't think there will be any problems, at least I hope not. I didn't get the Unveil peel-type product, just the two firming masks and the Liquid Sponge for congested pores. I'll report back with my initial impression later. JoElla's note said to start with the Accent so that's what I'll try today.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:37 am      Reply with quote
Can't wait to hear, MWalnut. Particularly since you've been on the 302 program.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
I've completed my first go with the Accent Masque.

I mixed it with the TruSkin and applied a generous layer to my face. As is dried it became hard and kind of drew up - my skin looked crumpled and the way it dried so tight around my lips made them pucker. It was quite uncomfortable but I kept it on for 30 minutes. After that I softened it with warm water and kept rinsing until my face was clean.

Results: My skin is somewhat softer and smoother but nothing earth-shattering at this point. I can tell my pores are a bit tighter but I think this is due to some after-mask dryness I'm experiencing (I'm usually somewhere between normal and oily). I guess I'm kind of on the fence about this one. I'll keep an eye on things and if I decide I either love it or find it a waste of money I'll let you guys know.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
I just received the Accent Masque and will try it tonight.

I used Unveil + Fizzy + TruSkin again last night. Same good result Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy AND same bad burning. Mad Mad Mad . Burning lasted about 3 min. My husband tried it too. He only had some sting feeling, not much. 10 min after he put on the Fizzy+TruSkin he looked at the mirror and said "Woo, I looked 15 years younger, skin so tight and no wrinkles." (This was due to mask drid up and pulled the skin, so ladies, no miracle.) After he washed his face I asked him "Do you see a glow on your face?" He said "NO!!!, Put the mask back, I like it on better." Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I'll try to use Unveil and Fizzy+TruSkin seperately to see what result will I get.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
mamawalnut wrote:
I've completed my first go with the Accent Masque.

I mixed it with the TruSkin and applied a generous layer to my face. As is dried it became hard and kind of drew up - my skin looked crumpled and the way it dried so tight around my lips made them pucker. It was quite uncomfortable but I kept it on for 30 minutes. After that I softened it with warm water and kept rinsing until my face was clean.

Results: My skin is somewhat softer and smoother but nothing earth-shattering at this point. I can tell my pores are a bit tighter but I think this is due to some after-mask dryness I'm experiencing (I'm usually somewhere between normal and oily). I guess I'm kind of on the fence about this one. I'll keep an eye on things and if I decide I either love it or find it a waste of money I'll let you guys know.

Oh darn, this is one of the masks that I ordered but this sounds just so-so. I will wait anxiously to hear more reviews as you continue to use this.
brenpatsa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
mamawalnut wrote:
My goodies arrived this morning so I'll be trying them out later. I haven't heard back from Jennifer yet if the masks are compatible with my beloved 302 but I don't think there will be any problems, at least I hope not. I didn't get the Unveil peel-type product, just the two firming masks and the Liquid Sponge for congested pores. I'll report back with my initial impression later. JoElla's note said to start with the Accent so that's what I'll try today.

I am curious to hear what you have to say about the Liquid Sponge. I asked JoElla about the ingredients that are in it (Ingredients: Water, Cal O, chloroxenol) and she said the chloroxenol (which is actually a typo on her site, should be chloroxylenol) is an antibacterial agent that is present in the water but not necessarily present in the finished product. She said that state law required the company to list all components/agents used to kill bacteria in the water used in products. When I asked her what Cal O is, she said she didn't know. Shock I couldn't find anything on Cal O when I googled so... basically it is water and an unknown ingredient. Laughing Mmmmm...
brenpatsa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
Did you guys get shipping notices from JoElla? I placed my order on Tuesday and haven't heard anything...should I assume that it hasn't shipped yet if I haven't heard anything?
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
brenpatsa wrote:
Did you guys get shipping notices from JoElla? I placed my order on Tuesday and haven't heard anything...should I assume that it hasn't shipped yet if I haven't heard anything?

Bren,
You're the second person I know whose ordered but not heard anything from JoE. The other person ordered Saturday. Makes me wonder if she ran out of stock. Still, I'd think she'd let you know that.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
brenpatsa wrote:

I put my order Sunday night, received shipping notice Wednesday night and received my order today. So, I guess the day you received the notice is the day JoElla shipped out the item.

To answer your question: Yes, if you did not receive shipping notice from JoElla, most likely she did not ship out your order.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
I received shipping notification as well brenpatsa. Hopefully you will have more "wow" results with the Accent Masque than I did. I'm a little concerned about the Liquid Sponge now that I see the ingredient list. I have no idea what Cal-O is either. I didn't see the ingredient listing on JoElla's site when I placed my order (I did see it listed today though) and just took a chance with it based on the description.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
brenpatsa wrote:

You can check your order status on her website if you login to your account it will automatically show you all your past orders and their status.
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
brenpatsa wrote:

I ordered Saturday and haven't heard a word.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
I would send her an email to check the status. That is pretty unusual for her not to get the stuff out in 1-2 days. I agree with Blues, maybe she can out of stock?
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
I would send her an email to check the status. That is pretty unusual for her not to get the stuff out in 1-2 days. I agree with Blues, maybe she can out of stock?

I did. She's going to need to star either indicating on her site when something is sold out, or send an email out when she is unable to fill an order.
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
.....And I just got an email that my order is processing. So I imagine I'll have it Sat or Mon.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
yogi wrote:
I did. She's going to need to star either indicating on her site when something is sold out, or send an email out when she is unable to fill an order.

I definitely agree with that, yogi!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:12 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |