Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Vaculifter - what are your comments?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Jaclynaz
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
I am thinking about purchasing two Vaculifters so I can use them both one on each side of my face. I have read that some people do that with the Tua Viso although I would think that would be trickier because of the timing of the contractions but does anyone else do that with the Vaculifter?
WearyAtlas
5% products discount

Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
What is the difference you noticed? Mine is the green one.

I noticed that blue handle tool is more firm, sucking power is amazing. I have 2 green Vacu and they are not that strong. The box was also different, I bought a blue Vacu from NCN.
I love all of them. I have huge bruises all over my body, but my skin so so much more elastic. Even my husband noticed that my upper arms slimmer.
summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:53 am      Reply with quote
Hi Weary Atlas,

Where and when did you purchase the green one?

I bought it in the German eBay last Sep at Eur 24.

I noticed that the lady in the Vaculift website was using a green one for demo.

Is blue a new one?

By the way, I also wish that the green pump could be firmer.
WearyAtlas
5% products discount

Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Summer

I bought my green Vacu from German guy on e-bay. I paid for 2 Vacus around 140$ with shipping and it took about 18 days to deliver. Honestly, I wish I use NSN instead since her blue Vacu is much firmer.

Also, I think cupping cancels Botox results.
WearyAtlas
5% products discount

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:01 am      Reply with quote
Update on my green small face in Vacu (from German e-bayer).

It stopped working after 15 days of use. Nothing. Nada. Zero. I removed green bulb and inspected it and fixed the ring above bulb, fixed the "nipple" below, i did everything. It is just stopped working. Looks like it lets air go somewhere.
What a piece of crap. Cheap made tool.
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:58 am      Reply with quote
What a disappointment! Sorry that happened to you.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,

I'm reading this thread and starting to get a little confused.

Is the consensus that the large Vaculifter for the face is best?

Where do most people buy it? Thanks for your help!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
JaeBlue wrote:
Hi,

I'm reading this thread and starting to get a little confused.

Is the consensus that the large Vaculifter for the face is best?

Where do most people buy it? Thanks for your help!

I think some of us liked the larger face size and then others liked the small face size. I have both and prefer the larger face size. Most of us ordered from Nanci at ncnskincare and this is the site
http://ncnskincare.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&zenid=cbvo34ciepj3hkljufuko8v8g7&keyword=vaculifter

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Toby, I really appreciate your help!
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:26 am      Reply with quote
I have the large "blue" handled vaculifter and it is the perfect size. I ordered it from Nanci and NCN and it has worked well for over 2 years, no suction loss at all.
I use large "cups" for cupping that I bought off of Ebay for the body. They work well and were really cheap.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:19 am      Reply with quote
What sort of improvements have you all seen in your skin from this? I'm new to this idea but it looks really interesting . . .!
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
I have used this for about three weeks. I see a cumulative healthy glow that lasts all day (I do it twice a day for 5 minutes). I've been using the Dermalogica pre-cleanse for my oil because its water soluble, super easy to clean. This and my HF device are probably my favorite tools. I use the small face, and I couldn't imaging using anything bigger, maybe I have a small head, I dunno.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, and I have the blue handle from Nancy, its well made, no complaints here.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:21 am      Reply with quote
What is a "HF device"?
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:19 pm      Reply with quote
HF: High Frequency device. Its basically an ozone creating bug zapping device, looks like a lightsaber (no joke). Not only is it super fun and fast to use but I've seen some great improvements like pore refinement and completely clear skin (its kills bacteria, even stuck it in my ear when I had an ear infection). Keliu turned me on to this and I am eternally grateful!! I love that thing...

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:44 am      Reply with quote
Where can I go to look at an HF? Sounds pretty darn cool . . . Smile
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:56 pm      Reply with quote
Allow me to redirect you. Smile

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=38630

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
Ava with wings wrote:
HF: High Frequency device. Its basically an ozone creating bug zapping device, looks like a lightsaber (no joke). Not only is it super fun and fast to use but I've seen some great improvements like pore refinement and completely clear skin (its kills bacteria, even stuck it in my ear when I had an ear infection). Keliu turned me on to this and I am eternally grateful!! I love that thing...

Hello Ava with wings, did you buy the Palacia HF machine which I belive Keliu is/was using? Thank you
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
I did purchase the Palacia.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:51 am      Reply with quote
I want a Vaculifter it sounds like a device which is just so versatile in its benefits, It is good for dark circles, skin tightening, glowing all three would give the skin a bit of pep.

Have there been any negative reactions to its usage?
JaeBlue
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
I've hesitated to buy one because someone noted broken capillaries on the face as a bad side effect . . . ?

Has this been true for anyone else?
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
I noticed that, its what made me interested to hear of negative side affects. I wonder if any one has had any other side affects happen?

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:09 am      Reply with quote
I have not had a problem with broken caps.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
I was wondering if a cupping device like the one shown in the following link can be a replacement/alternative for a vaculifter? I don't own a vaculifter yet and want to make a wise decision! Thank you

http://www.workouthealthy.com/Massage-Suction-Cupping-Set-of-12--Detoxifies-Your-Body_p_420.html
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
I was wondering if a cupping device like the one shown in the following link can be a replacement/alternative for a vaculifter? I don't own a vaculifter yet and want to make a wise decision! Thank you

http://www.workouthealthy.com/Massage-Suction-Cupping-Set-of-12--Detoxifies-Your-Body_p_420.html

There were a few members who were using the cups in place of the Vaculifter - some had trouble with being able to move them smoothly around the skin.

The advantage of the Vaculifter is that it's very easy to use. It does seem expensive for what it is, but IMO it's well built and should last a long time.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:55 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |