Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Seriously Clogged, am I the ONLY one?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
bergquis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
Help PLEASE. How it is possible for me to get so many clogged pores? It is ruining my life! I clean out my pores at night, I can clean everyone of them, the next day (NO LIE) the next day, my pores are completely clogged again. Some pores don't extract, so I leave them alone, but they turn into then red zits, and I leave them alone, and the redness goes away in a day or so..they I can extract big white strings out. I am using only a basic cleanser and NOTHING else, I am not kidding...nothing else. What in the world is going on with my skin...? How can my pores be that clogged? I don't where makeup, NONE...I feel like that clogged my pores. What can I do? I feel like NO ONE else in the world have the clogged pores like I have them..seriously! I go to my derm and he says, just use a basic cleanser! I DO! Any help is appreciated. I hide everyday, behind my hair or in my house if I do not have to go to work! Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:14 pm      Reply with quote
It's awful when your skin gets real bad. I went through a faze last year. I would keep exfoliating.
Try BHA, AHA, Green Apple Peel, Kate Summerville scrubs and I find Cellcosmet scrub used as a mask really works.

If all that fails, then you might need prescription vitamin A.

I would not focus on types of cleansers. Keep it basic and plain, like Cetaphil.

I hope this helps. Smile
alilicious
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:35 pm      Reply with quote
I'm sorry to hear of your skin troubles! Sad I know it is sooo frustrating when you are trying to do everything you can think of to alleviate a problem and nothing is working. I have this sort of issue on my nose... the only thing I can suggest is what has worked for me and that is to use pure avocado oil on my face at night (and maybe for you during the day as well). I wake up the next day with shrunken pores and I can literally pick-out clogs out of my pores... sorry so graphic! Anyway, maybe give this a shot if you haven't tried it already. I wish you the best of luck!

P.S. I know for sure that when I exfoliate too much, it irritates my skin and makes my pores look worse. Maybe cut back to 1-2 times a week and see if that helps.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:40 am      Reply with quote
bergquis wrote:
Help PLEASE. How it is possible for me to get so many clogged pores? It is ruining my life! I clean out my pores at night, I can clean everyone of them, the next day (NO LIE) the next day, my pores are completely clogged again. Some pores don't extract, so I leave them alone, but they turn into then red zits, and I leave them alone, and the redness goes away in a day or so..they I can extract big white strings out. I am using only a basic cleanser and NOTHING else, I am not kidding...nothing else. What in the world is going on with my skin...? How can my pores be that clogged? I don't where makeup, NONE...I feel like that clogged my pores. What can I do? I feel like NO ONE else in the world have the clogged pores like I have them..seriously! I go to my derm and he says, just use a basic cleanser! I DO! Any help is appreciated. I hide everyday, behind my hair or in my house if I do not have to go to work! Sad

Have you used Finacea before? There are many raves for this product fromwww.makeupalley.com Skincare board. You can ask your derm for a prescription next time you see him. It's azealic acid, which is better known for being a skin lightening agent, but it seems it also works for many people with "resistant" clogged pores and blackheads.
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:35 am      Reply with quote
bergquis, I am sorry to hear your frustration. I understand that this is a huge problem for you, and obviously your derm cannot help you very much.

The only thing I can suggest, is focusing on your inner health in the hope that it will help with balancing your skin. A healthy diet with lots of vegetables, low sugar intake and diet supplements might be beneficial to improve your skin. Perhaps a nutritionist with a special interest for skin health is more helpful to you than your derm right now. Exercising increases blood circulation and helps your body detoxify, which will also show on your skin. The best of luck to you. Smile

Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:28 am      Reply with quote
Sorry to hear that you're having troubles with your skin. I would suggest to continue exfoliating with a combined AHA/BHA cleanser (but take it easy) and also try a natural product like the Decleor Essential Balm (which is specifically for congested skin) for use at night. Also, please make sure that you drink LOTS of water. I drink water with lemon and honey and I can see a difference in my skin when I do this, versus when I don't. At the moment I'm stressed and sleep deprived and because of this my diet and water drinking habits go out the window - my skin changes quite drastically at times like these, I get bumps and pimples all over the place (it's really bad at the moment, relatively to what it is usually like). Once I start to drink water, start exfoliating then it all clears up again.

All the best!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:44 am      Reply with quote
Maybe you are eating food that has too much hard fat. Have more of omega type of food.
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:59 am      Reply with quote
The ladies all say it good here. Just use a chemical exfoliant and wear sun block to avoid future sun damage.
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:33 am      Reply with quote
I can totally relate. Constantly clogged pores in my T-zone since I was a teen. I've tried everything, and I do mean everything.

The only thing that is making some impact is using Tazorac in the pm and Fincacea in the am. My pores are becoming much clearer, but not 100%. I'd say maybe 85%. I'm beginning to think that I may never achieve 100% perfectly clear pores. The trouble is magnified by the fact that I've been a life long picker.

The Taz/Finacea combo really helped with cystic acne that I developed for the first time in my life at 39. I've come to learn that hormones play a huge part in our skin, and it varies through out our whole life.

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
bergquis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:22 am      Reply with quote
In hopes of getting more great information, I thought I would provide more information. This is a list of things that I do DO!
* Drink 2 liters of water a day (or more sometimes)

* I eat 5 servings of fruits and 5 servings of veggies a day.

* I exercise 4 times a week

* I have tried using AHA and BHA (BP and SA, but it seems to dry my skin to no end!)

* I do eat some sugars, I say some...because I really only have a cookie or two weekly. No other sugars. This can not be what is causing my clogged pores.

* My derm gave me an RX to oral antibiotics, and they did NOTHING, but upset my stomach, and I think make my skin worse when I stopped taking them.

* I was using TAZ for years, and all I found was my skin was greasy....night and day (even know I only used a small amount in the evening, and then I had greasy skin and my pores were more clogged. It did NOTHING to help clear clogged pores.

* I was using Benzaclin for years, but I think that I am immune to it now and all it does now is really dry my skin out

* I sleep no less than 7 hours a day. Sometimes more! I really enjoy my sleep.

* I do not stay out in the sun, so that is not an issue for me.

* I use no makeup. Only a little concealer right on the blemish to hide the red a tad.

(question: What is hard fat?)

So with all that said, I woke up this morning...I have 5 new red clogged pores, that the redness will be gone by mid afternoon and by this evening I will be able to squeeze them and long stringy oil will come out of them. Then a red mark for a day or so and then they will be gone. But in the meantime, I will get 8-12 by Monday.

NOT extracting is not even an option. If I don't extract the clogged pore, it either turns into a full blown zit, or cyst and my entire face is bumpy. At least by extracting them, I help my bumpiness of my skin.

UGGHHH, guess I am staying in bed today.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:52 am      Reply with quote
Hang in there Berquis!! A lot of us have been there and we know exactly the kind of h*ll you are in. My question--- have you tried using a Clarisonic yet? This little miracle has been a LIFESAVER for my clogged pores. Seriously, I went from having clogged pores all over my face to having skin so radiant, there's nothing for me to pick at, even if I wanted to! Here's the thing though, I got SO complacent and comfortable that I stopped using my Clarisonic every day---- first I went down to every other day, and then every 3 days. Slowly but surely, I started to see those clogged pores return and let me tell you, it was one heck of a wake up call! I started using my Clarisonic again every day and it's been smooth sailing ever since. I know the Clarisonic is a pricey investment, but if you buy from somewhere like Sephora then you can easily return it if you decide it's not worth every penny.

An AWESOME product to use in tandem with the Clarisonic is the Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel. The Clarisonic will really clean out your pores and make them really receptive to whatever treatment you use, so if you use the green apple peel right after you use your clarisonic, I think you will see some really fantastic results. There have been times where I felt pretty hopeless, but after just one (one!) application of the green apple peel following the clarisonic, when I woke up the next morning my skin (and outlook) had improved 10 fold. HTH!! Keep us updated and don't give up---- things will get better!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:56 am      Reply with quote
bergquis wrote:
In hopes of getting more great information, I thought I would provide more information. This is a list of things that I do DO!
* Drink 2 liters of water a day (or more sometimes)

* I eat 5 servings of fruits and 5 servings of veggies a day.

* I exercise 4 times a week

* I have tried using AHA and BHA (BP and SA, but it seems to dry my skin to no end!)

* I do eat some sugars, I say some...because I really only have a cookie or two weekly. No other sugars. This can not be what is causing my clogged pores.

* My derm gave me an RX to oral antibiotics, and they did NOTHING, but upset my stomach, and I think make my skin worse when I stopped taking them.

* I was using TAZ for years, and all I found was my skin was greasy....night and day (even know I only used a small amount in the evening, and then I had greasy skin and my pores were more clogged. It did NOTHING to help clear clogged pores.

* I was using Benzaclin for years, but I think that I am immune to it now and all it does now is really dry my skin out

* I sleep no less than 7 hours a day. Sometimes more! I really enjoy my sleep.

* I do not stay out in the sun, so that is not an issue for me.

* I use no makeup. Only a little concealer right on the blemish to hide the red a tad.

(question: What is hard fat?)

So with all that said, I woke up this morning...I have 5 new red clogged pores, that the redness will be gone by mid afternoon and by this evening I will be able to squeeze them and long stringy oil will come out of them. Then a red mark for a day or so and then they will be gone. But in the meantime, I will get 8-12 by Monday.

NOT extracting is not even an option. If I don't extract the clogged pore, it either turns into a full blown zit, or cyst and my entire face is bumpy. At least by extracting them, I help my bumpiness of my skin.

UGGHHH, guess I am staying in bed today.

Even though you eat healthy, you may need to look at adding supplements to your your diet. Here is an article from the Skintactix website describing lineolic acid deficiency as a cause of sebum plugs. I've used their products in the past, but I no longer have problems with clogged pores or severe acne breakouts and haven't used them in awhile. HTH:

http://www.skintactix.com/acne_&_essential_fatty_acids.htm
boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:06 am      Reply with quote
boski wrote:
Even though you eat healthy, you may need to look at adding supplements to your your diet. Here is an article from the Skintactix website describing lineolic acid deficiency as a cause of sebum plugs. I've used their products in the past, but I no longer have problems with clogged pores or severe acne breakouts and haven't used them in awhile. HTH:

http://www.skintactix.com/acne_&_essential_fatty_acids.htm

That link doesn't seem to work, so here is the website. You will see the topic "Acne and essential fatty acids" on the left. That is where the info is.
www.skintactix.com
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:25 am      Reply with quote
I have a suggestion.

Cleanse with pretika (clarisonic knock off, if you can afford the clarisonic then get that) and a cleanser of your choice. Be super gentle with it. As soon as your dry your face, follow that with a honey mask (honey + a little water, and manuka honey is best). Keep the honey mask on for half an hour then wash it off.

This is my routine. When I have the time, I do this every day. Since all those other things didn't work, this could be worth trying. You never know, it could work...

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:32 am      Reply with quote
I have not broke down and bought the expensive clarisonic brush, because I do use the Preikia brush. It does NOTHING. In the beginning it seems to keep my pores a little cleaner, but now over time, I actually think maybe I made it worse using it. Almost like opening up the pores so more bacteria can get trapped. So now I am using a plain ol' washcloth and at least when I get out of the shower, I notice I was able to eliminate some of the whiteheads that were ready to go. Otherwise the brush does nothing. I do use honey on spots and it does help eliminate some of the redness, so I like that.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:15 am      Reply with quote
I agree that it kinda "opens the pores up" as you said. That's why I only ever use it if I can do a honey mask right after. Honey disinfects, calms, hydrates, etc. Honey is not only effective on pimples that are already there, but it's a great preventative as well. That's why I love honey masks all over. If I get lazy with doing the honey masks I inevitably get pimples. When I'm consistent with the honey masks, I have perfect skin. (I have combination skin)

Since you already have both the pretika and the honey, you could give it a shot...

bergquis wrote:
I have not broke down and bought the expensive clarisonic brush, because I do use the Preikia brush. It does NOTHING. In the beginning it seems to keep my pores a little cleaner, but now over time, I actually think maybe I made it worse using it. Almost like opening up the pores so more bacteria can get trapped. So now I am using a plain ol' washcloth and at least when I get out of the shower, I notice I was able to eliminate some of the whiteheads that were ready to go. Otherwise the brush does nothing. I do use honey on spots and it does help eliminate some of the redness, so I like that.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
Bergquis, I am so sorry to hear about your skin woes. I know how it can be frustrating and I still get clogged pores on occasion but less now after seeing two dermatologist and 2 doctors!

Here's some of the advice/treatments they gave me:

1. Never use anything with oil on your face if you are acne prone. It will clog up the pores so he gave me hyaluronic acid to use as a moisturizer. Without any moisturizer the skin produces even more oil to compensate and overwashing/scrubbing can do the same.

2. Beta hydroxy acid treatments, basically paid a bundle to get a 'special' acid that gets wiped over on my face with a cottonswap and I peel for days but it did clear my pores. Did this several times and it helped but results do not last forever.

3. Got antibiotic treatments - but only for intial 4 weeks to 'control' any breakouts.

4. Was prescribed differin but it dried out my skin (I have combo-sensitive skin). So only used in moderation.

5. Used salicyclic acid 2% wash with tea tree oil (Acne wash made by dermamed).www.dermamed.com. It's a decent product with some exfoliating effects. I was told to not scrub my face with harsh exfoliating products because it could aggravate the skin more, dry it too much and cause extra sebum production. One of the dermatologists suggested a 2% salicyclic acid wash formula. It doesn't dry out the skin too much because you end up rinsing it but it does help clear pores.

6. Use dermamed acne gel (this one I found on my own and love it). This is what the product description says on the website:

"DermaMed Acne Gel contains pure extracts of naturally astringent and cooling herbs that soothe the skin surface and penetrate it with healing nutrients. Provides anti-bacterial activity against Propioni-Bacterium acnes and other causative organisms of acne, and helps normalize sebum secretion to avoid follicular plugging, an aggravating factor of acne. Modulates the inflammatory response to reduce redness, swelling and scarring. Formulated in a unique, transdermal delivery system that provides optimal absorption of nutrients, DermaMed Acne Gel quickly penetrates into the deeper layers of the dermis where its healing and regenerative action takes place."

INGREDIENTS:
Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Viola Tricolour Extract, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Vitamins A and E, Grapefruit Seed Extract (Natural Preservative).

7. Was also told birth control pills would help if the problem is hormonal.

8. Also replace washcloth often. I don't even bother with a washcloth anymore because I worry about the bacteria that may accumulate. Now I just rinse my face by splashing water on my hand and use a paper towel to gently dry my face.

It sounds like you are already doing a lot of 'right' things for yourself and your skin. I hope some of these suggestions I got from professionals might help. Sorry for the long post but I hope your skin gets better!!
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
Have you looked at what you are eating? DS has severe food allergies so while nursing I eliminated many foods from my diet. I found that when dairy was eliminated my skin cleared up. All the bumps and acne are gone. There are many sites out there that discuss acne/clogged pores due to food allergies.
http://www.centerforfoodallergies.com/acne.htm
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
The ONLY thing I could see from your routine that you haven't used is FINACEA. Check out the reviews and skin care board over at MUA. IME it helps faster than Taz. It's Rx in the US but you can order it from an Australian pharmacy here: http://www.epharmacy.com.au/product.asp?id=49623&pname=Finacea+Acne+Gel+15%25+30g. A lot of people at MUA and acne.org have ordered it from down under.

It all gets back to hormones. My once amazing skin has become an embarassment. Maybe you could get your hormone levels checked if it doesn't work.

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
Artic_Mama
5% products discount

Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:31 pm      Reply with quote
See, it's oil that cleared my skin up, along with gentle exfoliation with Skinvac cloths and water (the universal solvent Smile). Severely congested skin often has something underlying wrong with it - like an allergy, chemical imbalance, or the like. Have you had your skin tested for a candida overgrowth? That would be my first step, and my second step would be an allergy panel for food sensitivities. Clay and aspirin masks would also be good, especially something balancing like Rhassoul clay that won't overdry your skin. In general extracting your pores is not something that is conducive to healthy, normal skin functioning. I hope that you figure out what is causing your skin issues and don't have to resume with that - it's a PITA and not very healthy either Sad

My heart goes out to you, I struggle with acne (though I just had my most recent baby last week and the hormonal acne is FINALLY clearing again!) even in the best of times and it's worse with hormonal exacerbation and it can be really consuming and worrisome - I can't focus on much else when I feel I look so terrible. Clear skin can be a lot of work and a hard mystery to unravel, I hope it is a quick journey for you!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:42 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations on the baby! Smile

I love how that was just casually thrown in there and if you blink you miss it: skin, skin, skin, "I just had a baby", skin, skin, skin

Artic_Mama wrote:
See, it's oil that cleared my skin up, along with gentle exfoliation with Skinvac cloths and water (the universal solvent Smile). Severely congested skin often has something underlying wrong with it - like an allergy, chemical imbalance, or the like. Have you had your skin tested for a candida overgrowth? That would be my first step, and my second step would be an allergy panel for food sensitivities. Clay and aspirin masks would also be good, especially something balancing like Rhassoul clay that won't overdry your skin. In general extracting your pores is not something that is conducive to healthy, normal skin functioning. I hope that you figure out what is causing your skin issues and don't have to resume with that - it's a PITA and not very healthy either Sad

My heart goes out to you, I struggle with acne (though I just had my most recent baby last week and the hormonal acne is FINALLY clearing again!) even in the best of times and it's worse with hormonal exacerbation and it can be really consuming and worrisome - I can't focus on much else when I feel I look so terrible. Clear skin can be a lot of work and a hard mystery to unravel, I hope it is a quick journey for you!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
I get lots of clogged pores too, I just went back to using cleansing oil at night (making my own, a mix of castor & kukui right now and the reg cleanser after). Its been 3 weeks now and it has made a big difference, my pores are about 75% clear (I did have some noticeable puring the first 2 weeks).

And also I went back to gentle manual exfoliation 2-3x week (garden of wisdom strawberry scrub).
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
sweet28 wrote:

Here's some of the advice/treatments they gave me:

1. Never use anything with oil on your face if you are acne prone. It will clog up the pores so he gave me hyaluronic acid to use as a moisturizer. Without any moisturizer the skin produces even more oil to compensate and overwashing/scrubbing can do the same.

I have to disagree with this point. Not all oils are bad. It does take some research though. When you the find the right oil's for you skin type oils are awesome. I'm very acne prone and after some trial & error I've found oils that work great for me.

Also HA does not moisturize your skin, it can actually dry it out when used with out a moisturizer.
shelly
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
A few things I think have helped unclog some of my pores and maybe helped improve my complexion recently:

- lactic/mandelic acid serum (skincarecentral.biz)
- cleansing with avacado oil to get all sunscreen/makeup off then washing again with a gentle cleanser to get oil residue off
- using epidermix a couple nights of week very gently
- the following supplements: vitamin c, zinc, cod liver oil, grapefruit seed extract, b-vitamins with extra B3 (niacinamide) and folic acid.
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry to hear that you have problems with your skin! I agree with previous poster suggesting to improve your diet and drink enough water.
Good facial will also help.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:17 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |