Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
how do I stop reply messages?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
I'm going away for a week, is there anyway I can stop the messages I get when people reply to threads? I don't want my hotmail to get clogged up while I'm gone!

I checked preferences but was only able to make it stop for any new threads I reply to...
moshimoshi
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
well, maybe u can create a new hotmail account (or even better, a yahoo account, which stores up to 100 mb) and redirect the EDS reply to that new account... so in that way, your existing account would not get flooded and yet you won't miss out a thing...

i do hope whatever i just suggested actually works, haha Embarassed

are ya going away for a nice vacation??!! if u do, have a splendid one and tell us all 'bout it when u return!! Smile

we sure all gonna miss ya!!!
Mabsy

Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:02 am      Reply with quote
I think before we used to have this one page in the profile that showed you all the ones you were watching but I can't find it now... Question

The only way that I can see is if you log in, go to the thread you are watching and then click on "Stop Watching This Topic" up the top.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
well, I'm home now and somewhat caught up on my schoolwork (not really, but enuff that I can come on here again)

I had a fun trip, took a carribean cruise and stopped at jamaica and cozumel mexico. My stop at grand cayman was cancelled because of hurricane ivan... Sad That ruined the trip a bit..it was the one spot I wanted to go!! 2 days of rain out of 7 wasn't bad....I've got myself a nice lil tan and am making everyone jealous with my pretty pictures from snorkeling with the fishies..
Mabsy

Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:39 am      Reply with quote
Hi Lianne,

I'm glad you had a good trip. Even if you didn't get to see everything you wanted (you have an excuse to go back and do it all again! Laughing ) it sounds like you had fun. Very jealous about your snorkeling. I haven't done it for years but I love it!
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:16 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy,

Now I have an excuse to get my boyfriend to go next time!!! He can take me to grand cayman and back to cozumel. I showed him my pics yesterday and I think he was sad about not coming!! Next time I'll have my scuba ticket though.. =)
Mabsy

Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:23 am      Reply with quote
Scuba!!! Stop teasing me! Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:54 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |