Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Seborrheic Keratosis - at Home Treatment (Cure)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
SansSouci572
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:21 am      Reply with quote
You don't have to be housebound to clean your liver. If you do the fasting etc., and take the garlic liver flush you have very bad breath. You can smell it several feet away---I think that wheatgrass might help with that though.
The vegan guy smoked cigarettes...
What happened to me and my liver: I went to the accupunturist to see about dizziness. I had a problem with it for years. I had x rays, all kinds of things, nobody knew what it was or how to fix it. It was embarassing, I would be "spacey" etc and not able to pay attention at times because my head was spinning. Sometimes it was so bad I had to crawl on the floor, and would bump myself into hallways to figure out how to find someone to help.
He said my liver chi held trauma from when I was a child, anger, and the heat from it was rising and making me dizzy. I did not think I was angry, but took his word for it because he was the only one, after all these years who fixed the problem in its tracks.
I did have emotional trauma, but didn't think I was brooding or anything. What happened happened, you know? Anyway, one day in a meditation I felt the anger leave me. And it was hot! It was the weirdest thing!
SansSouci572
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:31 am      Reply with quote
I am glad you let us know about your foot Hopeful! I was afraid it was damaged inside the foot, but since there are a bunch maybe it was just the skin itself?

Maybe you could just spot check your spots like mine..I saw with a slight brush exactly where they were because they turned white..then I put more on the areas that were really white. Is that what you are doing?
I wonder what causes these things? It sounds like it could be something from the outside, if they spread...doesn't it? I would like to know, so I could stop doing what caused it!
I think a couple of mine might have been skin tags. I am not sure. I had about 8 spots of whatever they were.
I thought mine were maybe from the sun, because of the location but it doesn't sound like that is the case, if some people get them under their breasts..
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
SansSouci did the ones you thought may be skin tags die too? I'm getting more and more of those damn tags all the time. Under my arms mostly. Wierd hey? Rolling Eyes
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hopeful - glad to know that you are seeing SK drying up and dying. This should be exciting to see those nasty things to go away!!!
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:10 pm      Reply with quote
SansSouci572 - what exactly did you do to heal yourself and cleanse the liver? and how long it took to heal from the dizziness, and spaciness completely? It is a sidetrack from this thread, but it sounds interesting....
SansSouci572
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:36 am      Reply with quote
The skin tag thing I had on my neck turned white like the spots did. It is still here, but smaller.
Since its only been a few days, it probably needs more time and maybe more touch-ups.. but the fact that it shriveled up white like the spots did makes me think it will be destroyed too! Too soon to tell absolutely though.
The liver flush thing did get rid of the spots, so I guess its sort of on topic, huh? The dizziness thing took a couple years. I was taking burple something (an herbal asian combination). The dizziness would stop for a few weeks and then out of the blue return. If I went in, he would feel my pulse and keep correcting me until I was fine. He also watched my eyes, said I was leaving the body, my eyes were not really there,he said floating above the body.. and he kept looking at my eyes until I was actually behind them, if that makes sense. Grounded. It would make sense if you saw it..You see kids with that spacey look. Its like "they" are really about 6 inches out of their body.

The two big liver spots I had just took a few days though. The accunpunturist said yes, those are liver spots, not freckles...so those were verified.
It was somewhere around 5 to ten days to get rid my 2 huge spots. Since it was ten years ago..I don't remember the exact amount of time but not long.
The guest was not more than a couple weeks, as people usually only stayed 2 weeks. I am guessing it was also around ten days. I forgot to mention the lemon juice with the garlic, you had a couple fresh lemons with the olive oil, garlic and cayenne.
She had been juice fasting as well. I know that, as I was the one making her juices. I don't know if she did the coffee enema thing to flush it, I didn't ask her.. but probably. She was really, really covered with those things.
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:52 am      Reply with quote
SansSouci572 - I am surprised that it took just two weeks for liver spots to disappear, I expected a way longer duration. Right now my skin is pretty clear, and I do cleansings periodically, but it never hearts to learn more. Smile Thank you for the info!
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:55 am      Reply with quote
I read somewhere that excessive dairy consumption might be a contributing factor to spreading SK. Do not know how true it is, and want to communicate it on this board just in case….
SansSouci572
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
SansSouci572 - I am surprised that it took just two weeks for liver spots to disappear, I expected a way longer duration. Right now my skin is pretty clear, and I do cleansings periodically, but it never hearts to learn more. Smile Thank you for the info!

I was surprised too! Its probably different for everyone, depending on how much cleaning they need and also how intense they clean and all that.
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
Our beauty starts with our health from within. In the example you provided such connection is so apparent! We need to be reminded about it periodically, so that we take care of all the aspects. Exclamation
kristina7

Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
Hi All!

I just wrote all the story of my SK and somehow managed to loose it ..somewhere..
Anyway..

Thank you to all of you for taking part in this ongoing treatment/conversation.
Thank you MPSTAT for sharing your good news and your experience and knowledge.
Thank you all for giving me hope for the first time in 24 years!!!

I have been going from doctor to doctor for many years and NO one cares to help.All they do is suggest impossible or extremely expensive treatments...

I was told that I have old age spots( I was 20!!!!)liver spots, freckles...and you name it.
Finally I had biopsy and the result came as SK.
+ the word negricanis( I am now 44)

I have this problem on my hands - and it does look like freckles there - around my neck, under the bra line, under the arms and in the groin area- since last year on my chest. It has waxy feel as well.
It is not severe as what I have seen on people.
But it feels like fine sugar under my fingers and it looks darker than the rest of the skin..I have very light skin tone and I can not tolerate the look of this nasty thing..
So I started the treatment with HP 30%.
I did it yesterday and today with double application.It does exactly what you all describe. When I applied the HP it became white and it looked like tiny cauliflowers blossomed there..and then it calmed ...Now the area is very very red.It does not hurt but it may if I re-apply tomorrow.
I don't know if I should give it a rest or I can keep applying..
What would be good to use in combination with the HP for restoring the skin? I know that MPSTAT used a herbal spray but I don't know if I can find it or how to prepare the spray.
I am not sure if a drop of the 3% HP added to your drinking water will help but I am willing to try anything at this point...
Any advice will be much appreciated.
I am determined to get rid of this thing..
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
kristina7 - welcome to the forum! wave

I am so glad that people keep finding this thread while searching for SK treatments, and being able to start the journey back to the beautiful skin with info that we share with each other on this thread!

It just does not add up that doctors state to young people in the twenties that they have old age spots!!! Does not make sense...

The herb I used is popular in a region of Europe I came from. It is amazing herb and folk name for it is "clear skin". I used its juice on multiple occasions in the past. In US you can get tincture:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_celandine
http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/extract/a-c.html
http://www.shopping.com/xPO-Herb_Pharm_Herb_Pharm_Celandine_Extract_1_oz

It is also possible to get dry leaves of this plant in herb pharmacies. However the most effective is fresh juice, and the best juice is in roots.

I do not think that you necessarily need to use greater celandine for SK treatments, but for sure you need to get skin lightning cream to ensure that no darker pigmentation left after skin starts recovering. I myself have very fair skin, the lightest shade possible, and was glad that I took precaution in this regard. To expedite healing process you can use LEDs if you have LED devices, but in any case you should be fine.
Jax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:44 am      Reply with quote
kristina7 - Because you've done double applications on two occasions, I'd suggest waiting 3 or 4 days to see what happens. This will give your normal skin time to calm down and you may be able to see better how much of the SKs have been destroyed. You may not need another application. After the burned SK has fallen off (a week-10 days) even if a small speck of SK remains, it will be less traumatic to re-burn it since it will most likely be a much smaller area.

I'm trying to find 35% HP in my area as I'm anxious to try this method. I'm glad to know it works on skin tags too because I've been known to cut a few off with sterilized scissors (which is what a derm did with a couple on my neck)! This takes about one nerve of steel and holding your breath while you snip!
SansSouci572
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
My spots are gone. Now its just pink. I have to re-do the skin tag. Its almost gone, but I feel a tiny little bump. This is like oxyclean for the skin!

The thing with drinking the H20, its a couple drops of 35% food grade. Hardly any, be sure and read up on it throughly! Don't drink that kind you buy in the pharmacy, its got additives in it. Only food grade. You can dilute and make your own three percent to clean things, like your laundry etc. Makes it white and it disinfects without polluting. I think that is what oxyclean actually is, someone told me that anyway.
It kind of makes the water taste clean. There are photos on line of plants and animals etc. the differences with those that have it and those that don't. Its because of the oxygen.

I realize I had a real one of these spots on my back, where my bra strap was and it was itchy. I think I did treat it with glycolic acid, 70 percent. Don't have anymore of it, used it on my feet! (Calluses) So either thing seems to work.

I didn't know what it was, just that it was not supposed to be there and it getting constantly irritated by my bra strap concerned me. I have a slight fear of skin cancer, since I had a tan year round most of my life. (Pretty weird no one in my family has wrinkles.)
The only way I can see a 20 year old with age spots is if the liver was really damaged with drugs or something! I was 40 when I saw those two on me, and I thought I was too young too!
kristina7

Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
Hi All!

I am so scared to say that it works...but so far it does what it is supposed to do..

I will try to do it again today..we will see how it will go.
I think that some of it is getting dry and may peel soon.

As for the age/liver spots..
I was 20.I come from a former communist country..Never had any drugs in my live Not then not now- not ever.Always have been very athletic
I just had my daughter then ..and those little things came after my pregnancy.I had a lot of stress as I was also at University at the time...so this may have been like a stress trigger...I don't know..
I know that doctors are not worried and not very eager to help.
Thanks for the likns MPSTAT.
I am glad I found this forum:)
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
SansSouci572 wrote:
My spots are gone. Now its just pink. I have to re-do the skin tag. Its almost gone, but I feel a tiny little bump. This is like oxyclean for the skin! ...

kristina7 wrote:
I am so scared to say that it works...but so far it does what it is supposed to do..

Awesome!!!
Jax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
kristina7 - The reason drs. call SKs and lentigenes "age" and "liver" spots is because they usually appear or increase in number when one gets older. But I got my first one in my 20's. I think they are the result of several factors including hormone changes, immune system variables, sun exposure, and a microbe. Although one derm told me years ago that he treated a nun who had never been sun bathing and who certainly had minimal sun exposure because of the habit she wore. I have over-50 yr old friends who have none and others who have only 2 or 3.

I once wrote a letter about SK to Dr. Kligman who discovered Retin A and he wrote me back saying the sun aggravates the condition, but even he did not have much to say. The derm community seems to think of these things the way one would think of a hangnail.

Hope you, SansSouci and Hopeful keep us in the loop about your progress! I'm learning a lot here.
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
SansSouci I'm wrapped to hear it's working on the skin tags also. Very Happy
I'm going to try and find some of the HP in the health food stores here, before buying online if need be.(I'm in Australia)
I've also been cutting my skin tags off with tiny scissors, but only if they're long enough to do so. Some aren't high enough, so it looks like HP is the answer. I've never been motivated to go have them frozen/burnt as I've worried about the possible scarring.
Please keep us updated guys.
This really is a great thread.
SansSouci572
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
The skin tag is gone! There isn't even a red spot where it used to be, its like it was never there!

I put some aloe vera on the various spots after using the 35% too. I figured it wasn't a moisturizer, so it was probably ok, and I didn't want to get a scar.
Two on my legs are not coming off. I don't know if they are really just moles or what. Or perhaps I didn't put enough.
kristina7

Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
Hi ! It is me again.
So I tried to slow down a bit since my skin was very very red and around the neck almost blue red like bruised..
However this went away in a matter of 2-3 days..and I started applying the HP again only once a day .When I apply it there is still sizzle and at becomes white again -like little spot all over the area.
Some of the raised little nasty things came off.But Since I am still applying the HP I can not see my skin yet to know what it will look like.
I can see lots of scabs that will be coming off.
The thing with my case is that they are very tiny but very close .They feel almost as if is sugar sprinkled over my neck and chest.
And since not all are raised they seem to be stubborn.
But I think that they will go away.
I did not mention before but I did experiment some time ago to remove one bigger spot with something that is for warts and corns and it did work the nasty thing came off and left a white spot behind.I believe this liquid is based on glycolic acid.

So I am still working on it but so far some stuff peeled off.
Jax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
SansSouci - It's possible the spots on your legs are moles and that's why they aren't reacting to the HP. A derm told me moles are not in the same category as SKs and have to be surgically removed. It's probably best not to fool around with them if they didn't sizzle up with the HP.
SansSouci572
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:50 pm      Reply with quote
Jax wrote:
SansSouci - It's possible the spots on your legs are moles and that's why they aren't reacting to the HP. A derm told me moles are not in the same category as SKs and have to be surgically removed. It's probably best not to fool around with them if they didn't sizzle up with the HP.

Thanks Jax. I think you are right. I will leave them alone now. They are not turning into an obvious thing that will fall off.
All I am doing is burning myself.

I tried another experiment with the H20 and it didn't work either---I read in a magazine that if your finger or toenails turned yellow from using black polish that you could use the hydrogen peroxide to turn them white again.
Didn't work. Oh well, its almost grown out Smile
Maybe it has to be done right away; I waited too long.
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
Jax wrote:

Exactly right. Flat moles that I have were not impacted by SK at all. Moles response was the same as healthy skin, e.g. no impact from HP. At the same time SK got frosted, scabbed, and fell off.
spike

Fri May 01, 2009 11:59 pm      Reply with quote
I am new to this forum and don't quite understand how it works. I really appreciate the info supplied by mpstat on SK and went to 3 health food stores this very evening looking for 35% glycolic acid solution and/or 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide or 20-80% regular H202...couldn't find any of the items, let alone Celandine or tetterwort extract. How does one go about getting these items? Help!
spike
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 02, 2009 6:10 am      Reply with quote
spike wrote:
I am new to this forum and don't quite understand how it works. I really appreciate the info supplied by mpstat on SK and went to 3 health food stores this very evening looking for 35% glycolic acid solution and/or 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide or 20-80% regular H202...couldn't find any of the items, let alone Celandine or tetterwort extract. How does one go about getting these items? Help!
spike

spike - listed below are web sites where you can get glycolic acid and hydrogen peroxide:

mpstat wrote:

Glycolic Acid
There are web sites that sell acid peels, including glycolic acid.

I got 70% unbuffered glycolic acid from Cellbone and then diluted it to get 30% - 35% (half 70% acid + half regular water). But they also sell glycolic acid with lower concentrations: http://cellbone.com/CB_Skinlight.htm
PlatinumSkinCare also sells various acid peels: http://www.platinumskincare.com/chemical-peels.aspx

Hydrogen Peroxide
mpstat wrote:
... check out this web sites for H2O2 http://www.dfwx.com/goewebsite.htm
It is good for large quantities. I got my H2O2 from it for maintenance baths. For smaller amounts your health food store should carry it.
This site also carries it http://www.pureh2o2forhealth.com

Celandine
Greater Celandine (Chelidonium majus, aka. 'Tetterwort')
mpstat wrote:

The herb I used is popular in a region of Europe I came from. It is amazing herb and folk name for it is "clear skin". I used its juice on multiple occasions in the past. In US you can get tincture:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_celandine
http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/extract/a-c.html
http://www.shopping.com/xPO-Herb_Pharm_Herb_Pharm_Celandine_Extract_1_oz

It is also possible to get dry leaves of this plant in herb pharmacies. However the most effective is fresh juice, and the best juice is in roots.

I do not think that you necessarily need to use greater celandine for SK treatments, but for sure you need to get skin lightning cream to ensure that no darker pigmentation left after skin starts recovering. I myself have very fair skin, the lightest shade possible, and was glad that I took precaution in this regard. To expedite healing process you can use LEDs if you have LED devices, but in any case you should be fine.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:09 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |