Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Seborrheic Keratosis - at Home Treatment (Cure)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
skipperdee

Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
I forgot to mention that I'm going to try this salycilic acid to the rest of the SK and give an update.
spotted

Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy So happy to finally have an option besides the typical derm approach, but I do have some questions: (1) for the bath that was mentioned...someone said add a "container" to the bath... what size container? pint, cup?
(2) there is mention of skin discoloration (apparently darker than surrounding skin)... if doing the bath treatment, is there likely to be a darkening up to the "water line" or is the darkening mostly associated with full strength treatments? (3) What is a suggested concentration for making up the spray? One response says start low and work up but if there's a generally recommended starting point, it could save time. (4) What sort of container for the spray? One site suggested that plastic wouldn't hold up to the product. I'm really anxious to get started. Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:36 am      Reply with quote
Cross-posting from another thread. From the post content it seems that the author meant to post on this thread.

NorthernLights wrote:
Hi Everyone,

So I've been hovering around for some time and finally worked up the nerve to join. First of all I want to thank every single person here who has been so kind and generous with her/his time and advice regarding all of their experiences with SK's and the use of the H2O2 and other protocols that seem to work for them. Most of all, a HUGE, HUGE thank you to MPSTAT for her generosity of spirit and encouragement to help us all. You are a goddess, MP for all the initial research you did and that you continue to do. May the heavens smile on you each and every day!

So I bought the H2O2 and tomorrow night I'll try a little concoction of diluted H202/water on my back. I'm going to start with a 23% solution (or as close to that as I can get). There are a couple of places on my legs where I'll go with the 35% and use the hair dryer too. But my skin is pretty sensitive so I'm reluctant to start spraying 35% all over my back. I have so many of them that it will be impossible to create a barrier of neutralizer between the normal skin and the SK's. I expect to have to repeat the spray application for a few days too. I am covered with these blasted things and I feel like a barnacle covered whale. I am 48, very fair (Irish/Welsh/English heritage) and it seems like every day there are new ones that I find. I too have had frustrating (and expensive) treatments from the derm doctors. Astonishing to me that not one of them seems to "get it" that this is more than just a case of vanity. It speaks to a sense of self-esteem really. Sighhh....

By the way, I did try to reach the author of the abstract and tracked down some info for the clinic in Arizona. I thought perhaps they used this treatment in a clinic or worked with a doctor (or doctors) who'd been trained in how to use this protocol but...nope. I'm still going to try to reach her personally and ask if she's gone to any dermatologists to talk to them about this procedure or if she has a specific formula for sale. The abstract mentioned a formula (or a couple) that included aloe vera, salyclic acid, kojic acid and/or glycolic acid. It would be nice to have something you could use like a body lotion and slap it on every couple of days to keep these SK's at bay. I read about the bath with the quart of H2O2 in it and that seems pretty simple so perhaps I'm just complicating this all too much. But I'm just a little hesitant to dunk myself and my "delicate areas" into a bath that's has the H2O2 in it. "Good news is...you don't have any SK's any place. The bad news is...your crotch has also fallen off." Has anyone done the bath yet as a preventative measure after using the H2O2 to remove the SK's? I think someone has but I can't remember where the post is and at the moment I'm too tired to try and find it.

So on that note off I go. I'll keep y'all posted on how it works for me. I'm more than willing to experiment on myself and share any and all info that I can to help anyone else.

I just can't thank you all enough for your generosity and kindness in all that you've posted to try to help. I am so glad I found this forum Very Happy
deedeeraz

Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
I am so glad that I found this forum. I am a young 44. Since I gave birth to my son 7 years ago, I have been plagued by these ugly sk. I have many on my back and stomach. My Dr. has removed a few that are irritated. I want the rest of them gone.

I got so excited reading this forum that I ran to WholeFoods to buy the 35% H202. They said that they no longer carry it. My question is...since I have to order it, should I buy glycolic acid or food grade 35% H202? Maybe the price will decide it for me, but I thought I would ask which has had more success on this forum?

Thank you for all of your research. It is such an embarrassment that I never mention it to anyone. I feel empowered to have found this group.
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
I got married in July, and I've had increasingly bad KP on my upper arms for the past couple years. I decided to really get in and tackle it pre-wedding!

For years I've used St. Ives Apricot Scrub -- the blemish-clearing one -- as a body scrub, in conjunction with a foaming shower gel and some waffle-textured scrubby gloves and some skin oil immediately after. That quadruple-combo usually helped, but only if I was REALLY regular with scrubbing and moisturizing, which I wasn't.

So I bought Diana Yvonne Lactic Acid 10% gel and Fruit Acid gel 15% combo, plus KP Duty by DermaDoctor and Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads. (My derm had recommended AmLactin but I didn't want to risk breaking out from the mineral oil.)

Combining the above-mentioned products really did the trick. I eased in, using part skin oil (DIY, mostly avocado) and part one of the gels, and I would kind of try to homogenize them in my hands first and then apply. I would sometimes use straight KP, sometimes mix KP and a gel, sometimes wipe arms down w/ pad when I couldn't shower. It all really helped!

My arms were lovely and bump-free for the big day, and not nearly as discolored/blotchy as the KP used to make them look. The Diana Yvonne products were fab -- not chock full of propylene glycol like so many other AHA/BHA formulas. I now just do a little bit of any one of the above when I think of it or notice the stuff coming back!

It also helps loads on the backs of my thighs and buttocks, where I also get KP bumps sometimes. It stings a bit to do the acid after shaving, but it's worth it, and you can always alter the strength with the ratio of oil to acid gel. Hooray for DIY solutions that actually work!

Oh, and if I could do it over again, I wouldn't bother with the KP duty. Pretty pricey and kind of stinky. I'll use it now that I have it, but the Diana Yvonne was better bang for my buck.

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
deedeeraz

Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
ginnielizz, I'm new to this site. What is KP?
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:31 pm      Reply with quote
Keratosis pilaris: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keratosis_pilaris

Very similar in treatment to sebhorreic keratosis.

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
deedeeraz

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
After reading through this thread a few times, I'm going to give this a try. I ordered 70% unbuffered Glycolic from Cellbone today. I will post my results. Thanks to PeachySkin, I have also been using AnLactin and it is working great to exfoliate the smaller SK's.
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:54 am      Reply with quote
Cross -psting a relevant post from another thread:
ladyjean wrote:
Hi, I have SK's on my arms and legs. I started getting them around age 45. I'm now 59, not your age but like you haven't met anyone who has them in the way I do. I don't have any at all on my back, face trunk or hands. Mine are flat and look more like freckles but some are bigger. A few are raised but not many. I was puzzled too as to why most people had them on their chest or back . But I've had several doctors tell me they are SK's. Today I went to a medispa and the doctor zapped one spot on my arm near my shoulder just to see if it would lighten or go away in a few weeks. So far it looks like nothing was done to it. I read with interest the H2O2 treatment and did try that a couple times. I noticed it made the spots darker, that is okay as long as they go away eventually. After a while I thought they did lighten up but wasn't sure if it was just because I got use to them being darker. I haven't continued with this treatment because I got married recently and didn't want to be in the middle of treatment. I am going to start it again in winter so I can cover everything up with clothes.
There was on treatment that I did and it seemed to start making them go away. I fell away from it but might try this again too. It was Cimetidine, or Tagamet, the anti-acid pill. You have to take a huge dose everyday for a few months. It helps get rid of SK's and warts and other stuff by triggering the immune system to fight them off. Google cimetidine and SK's together on the internet. There are several studies done on it. I looked up the porokeratosis and it's not what I have. My sister has them too so I think their is a genetic component to them. Since I started getting them around the time of menopause I wondered if there was also a hormonal connection. You are too young for that but I was just wondering if you had any hormonal problems too. Good luck to you and should you find anything that helps, please let me know!
Jean

nikkkiC wrote:
HELP! I am 40 years old and for 10 years have been getting these little brown age spots all over my forearms and legs. Some of the spots are slightly raised and very dry to where I try to scrape or pick them off. Based on descriptions I've read about and seen on websites, I would definitely say that I have Stucco Seb-K on my lower legs, but all the others just look like raised, dry versions of the age spots. I have seen many people on here say theirs are on their backs, faces, trunk, but none of mine are...and I have yet to meet one person who has these all over their legs and arms, and when they do, it turns out to be porokeratosis, but I don't think I meet the criteria for those either because they are said to have a border, and be reddish, which mine are not. DOES ANYONE HAVE SK's ON THEIR LEGS AND ARMS, AND IS ANYONE OUT THERE CLOSER TO MY AGE THAT DOES? I would so much more at ease if I knew there were other 30/40 years old with this, and who also have the SKs on their legs and/or arms.
I'm scare it's something more serious even though my derma said it's SK, I am not sure they know much about the porokeratosis and other possibilities, I think they see so much SK in their offices, that they diagnose everyone with it.
raver

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:49 am      Reply with quote
I had a few seborrheic keratosis spot, so after reading this thread in the past months I decided to try a H2O2 treatment on myself.
The spots were about 1cm large, one at the right base of the neck near the clavicle, and another one on each temple. Two were dark brown, one was lighter, of a more fleshy color.
I decided to begin with the one on the neck.
I used 35% H2O2 and put some into a small plastic tube (the cap of a nasal spray bottle) just larger than the spot. I kept the H2O2 directly on the spot for a couple of minutes. It was very burning and when I removed it the spot was whitish and the zone was a bit swollen. The burning lasted for about 15 minutes. On the next days a crust began to form on top of it and in a few day it was detached. The spot was smaller but not gone. I had to repeat the (rather painful) procedure for at least 5-6 times at a few days interval but at the end the spot was gone and the skin was perfect without any scar left.
So I treated also the two other spots, on the sides of head, with the same good results.
I am very happy with the results even though you have to bear the burning pain for several times before the spot is completely gone. I don't know what happens if you keep the H2O2 for a longer time the first time, but I'm pretty sure you need more than one treatment to get rid of it.
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:42 am      Reply with quote
raver - welcome to the forum Very Happy
Congratulations on your success with SK removal!

Thank you for posting your treatment protocol. Earlier on this thread another member used prolonged H2O2 application method on his face with successful outcome that sounds similar to yours. The idea with a plastic bottle cap for a couple minutes of continuous application sounds excellent!
raver wrote:
I had a few seborrheic keratosis spot, so after reading this thread in the past months I decided to try a H2O2 treatment on myself.
The spots were about 1cm large, one at the right base of the neck near the clavicle, and another one on each temple. Two were dark brown, one was lighter, of a more fleshy color.
I used 35% H2O2 and put some into a small plastic tube (the cap of a nasal spray bottle) just larger than the spot. I kept the H2O2 directly on the spot for a couple of minutes. It was very burning and when I removed it the spot was whitish and the zone was a bit swollen. The burning lasted for about 15 minutes. On the next days a crust began to form on top of it and in a few day it was detached. The spot was smaller but not gone. I had to repeat the (rather painful) procedure for at least 5-6 times at a few days interval but at the end the spot was gone and the skin was perfect without any scar left.
So I treated also the two other spots, on the sides of head, with the same good results.
I am very happy with the results even though you have to bear the burning pain for several times before the spot is completely gone. I don't know what happens if you keep the H2O2 for a longer time the first time, but I'm pretty sure you need more than one treatment to get rid of it.
raver

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
raver - welcome to the forum Very Happy
Congratulations on your success with SK removal!
Thank you for posting your treatment protocol. Earlier on this thread another member used prolonged H2O2 application method on his face with successful outcome that sounds similar to yours. The idea with a plastic bottle cap for a couple minutes of continuous application sounds excellent!

Thank you mpstat for appreciating. I have to add that before repeating the "H2O2 bathing" on the same spot it's better to wait until the "crust" is complete and easy detachable (sometimes it actually detaches by itself). This can mean also 5-6 days of interval between applications, so to completely remove a SK can take well over a month.
deedeeraz

Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:17 am      Reply with quote
MPSTAT - I'm about to start my treatment with Glycolic. I wanted to know what kind of a spray bottle did you use. And how did you mix with water? I don't want to mess this up. I bought the 70% unbuffered. Thanks for your help and starting this thread!!!
deedeeraz

Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:22 am      Reply with quote
I also tried the corn & callus remover on one SK and it did come off after 4 days. I have too many to treat them all this way, but it did work. It left a pink spot, but I picked at it when the edges started to peel. It may not have left a spot if I would have been more patient, however it is not any worse than the marks left after liquid nitrogen.
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:39 am      Reply with quote
deedeeraz wrote:
MPSTAT - I'm about to start my treatment with Glycolic. I wanted to know what kind of a spray bottle did you use. And how did you mix with water? I don't want to mess this up. I bought the 70% unbuffered. Thanks for your help and starting this thread!!!

deedeeraz - I used a small plastic bottle that I had from hydrosol. It just happened that I had it available. I filled about half a bottle with water and the rest with glycolic acid, then shook it well to mix the contents.
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
I was curious to read about others experiences with this skin condition. When I've had them on my abdomen, I was able to spot treat effectively and inexpensively with Compound W Freeze Off. It scabbed up, fell off and the skin was a little purplish for a couple of weeks and then was fine. I've made an appointment with a dermatologist because I have so many of these spots on my back so I can't treat them myself. I wish I had a boyfriend so he could do it for me! I have a couple of other things she needs to look at so I might as well get everything handled at once.

I've been using Skin Biology's Trireduction cream every night and LacHydrin AHA in the morning but it hasn't done much.
jat68

Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:48 am      Reply with quote
raver wrote:

raver, I have had the same success with the 35% HP on larger spots. It takes several treatments and it does burn pretty bad, but I have removed at least 5 large SKs (pencil eraser size) with this method, so I am pleased with that.

However, I am still having trouble finding something that will work for the multiple (and I do mean MULTIPLE) tiny SKs that I have on my neck, chest and back. Plus, I am starting to get them on the sides of my face which I REALLY don't want. I've been using some apricot facial scrub which I am hoping will exfoliate some of them, but it is still early so I'm not sure. I haven't tried the widespread use of the glycolic acid like MPSTAT, however I have tried spot treating a few with it just to see the result, which I couldn't tell any difference. Is anyone else having any luck with the removal of multiple small SKs?
deedeeraz

Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
Here is my comparison of using 45% glycolic acid vs. corn & callus remover. As others had recommended I put lotion (aquaphor) to protect the skin around the SK. Both SK's were about the size of a pencil eraser.

45% Glycolic - I used 70% unbuffered and used two drops glycolic to 1 drop water. I used a paint brush to apply. No color change on application. Slight sting, turns itchy for about 10 minutes.
4 applications - applied every other day.
SK began to shrink and peeled off at day 8. Left a dark spot and I'm treating with skin lightner.

Corn & Callus - Put on using dropper. Kind of bubbles and turns white. It looks like it is really working but when the white goes away the SK is still there. 6 applications - applied every 3 days when white crust would go away. Did not shrink like with the glycolic, but peeled off in 10 days. Left the same dark spot as glycolic.

My next experiment is to spray on multiple SK's to see results with glycolic. I could probably go a little stronger since I didn't have much sting.

Those of you that have used 35% H202, did it leave a dark spot after the SK came off?
Lucy123

Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I am a newbie here. After reading the ideas on various treatments to eliminate Seborrheic Keratoses, as well as having 3 dermatologists performing different procedures, I tried the friendly approach, suggested by a couple of members.

Background: My SK problem is not serious. They are 1 mm to 2 mm in diameter, and just slightly darker then my skin tone. However, they are on my face. My first dermatologist used liquid nitrogen. Since I have sensitive skin and said that I really don't want any scars, the doc. was very gentle. It took approx. 12 visits before they were almost all gone. However, after several months, they came back ;-( Perhaps these were new ones. Can't remember, as this happened ~ 6 years ago. The second and third dermatologists believe that the cryotherapy is not the most effective method. I agree, since it took a year for the first set of treatments. The second one use electrocautery (low-voltage electrical charge through the tip of a needle to burn the SK off). This hurt much more than the liquid nitrogen. It's possible that the first doc. was too "gentle", taking "forever"... This elect. method works well. However, dark spots replaced the SKs. These spots are darker then the SKs. The third doc gave same results, with same pain. I realized that I've been wasting money and time, inflicting unnecessary pain, and acquiring unwanted "age-spots".

Thank you for the posts here, I became inspired to take care of the SKs myself. Coincidentally, my last blood test (25 hydroxy Vit. D test) showed that I was low in Vitamin D. This confirmed that I need to take Vit. D supplements, for my general health, as well as to eliminate the cause of SK.

Good news: After 3 months of taking approx. 1500 iu of Vit. D3 per day, my blood level of Vit. D doubled. I will stay at the same dosage. In addition, I also apply the oil (via a tiny baby Q-tip), one by one. Fortunately, I only have 5. Then, yesterday, I realized that I can't find them. Finally found a couple and they are disappearing soon 'Very Happy'

In net, taking Vitamin D3 supplement orally and applying the oil onto the SKs seem to be a painless, economical, and beneficial method. However, I would recommend that you get a Vit. D blood test first, although most of us are deficient, it's good to avoid any potential overdose. In addition, this cure doesn't happen overnight. It may take a few months. But, Vit. D supplement and oil on the SK will not leave a dark spot.

Have a good day,
Lucy L.
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
Lucy123 - welcome to the forum Smile
thank you for posting your treatment experience. What kind of oil did you apply to SK?
Lucy123

Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hi mpstat,

For applying on the skin, I use the Vit. D3 by Country Life or the Vit D by Trader Joe. They are both 1000 i.u. softgels and they are both cholecalciferol. I got these and the capsule from Life Extension since I needed to take oral supplements to improve my Vit. D level.

You should be able to buy the oil, not in a softgel, if you only want to apply to skin.

Lucy <<
krisanna

Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:11 am      Reply with quote
I've had one of these things near my eye for a few years, and it's so ugly... its very noticeable... people ask what it is. i've gotten them on my trunk area now as well. my mom is covered in them and I really don't want to end up looking like her. I was researching dermatologists to have it removed when i found this thread. One derm told me a few years ago, I would have to wait until I have "my eye job", to have it cut out.

I'm so excited to hear all the success stories with this inexpensive and easy procedure! I've ordered my H202 and can't wait to see how it works.
Lucy123

Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
krisanna,

I wouldn't apply H2O2 near my eye. Why don't you try apply a little Vit. D oil instead? And, perhaps take 1000 iu per day of oral supplement. That should be very safe. If your blood test shows that you're low in Vit. D, it would be good to take more.

Lucy <<
hydrogeogirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,

Thank you all for sharing!

After several years, my SK on my right temple had enlarged to 3mm wide and 6 mm long. Waxy, skin tone, raised. I tried refined avo oil which did reduce size temporarily. I went to a boutique spa place where an anesthesiologist turned spa owner would have sliced it off for $350. I did not feel quite right about that and did not have it removed. I had some 70% glycolic at home and applied it to the SK 3 times over a period of 4 weeks. The skin frosted and each time the SK reduced in size. After the third time, the SK is gone (love it!!). Skin is a little red, but recovering nicely. Very happy with results!

I am on vacation with intermittent internet, so will not be very available to answer questions.

Always use acids with caution.....

HGG

61 in 2/2021. Author of "Skin Remodeling DIY, An Introduction to the Underground World of Do-It-Yourself Skin Care" May 2015. Sunscreen/skin protection, DIY C serum, firming serums, Retin-A, OCM, FlexEffect from 2002, lymphatic massage, 6 rolls/year 1.5 mm derma roller from 2008, Infrared/Red LED from 2009, Galvanic/Ultrasound intermittent
EliSirk

Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I've been following this forum for several months. I've tried treating an older SK on my upper arm and a couple on my thighs that were not as old. The ones on the thigh have responded well to the H202 treatment, however I have not has as good of a result on the SK on my upper arm. I also tried the Glycolic treatment and neither effort has removed this "barnacle." After a few weeks of H202 on my arm, the area had turned white but would not detach. Last night I used a nail file to scrape it down. That has reduced the height a bit, but it is still there, white, dry & flakey. Any thoughts? I so appreciate all of you who participate, especially you, mpstat. I believe I will look for the right size receptacle and attempt to soak it for as long as possible. Thanks again.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:15 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |