Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

ZO skin health from Obagi (a new product line4anti aging
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
taobunny wrote:
[< furiously searching under couch cushions for more pennies >

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dig deeper! You'll need a lot more than pennies, for this line ... Shock

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
harriet
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hi. I am thinking of using some Remergent products. I am using Cellcosmet and like it a lot but I find my skin is a bit dry at this time in the winter. How does Zo Skin compare to Remergent? I'm afraid it would be too harsh even though I have read most of the feedback comments about people's experiences. thanks. Harriet.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:57 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
taobunny wrote:
[< furiously searching under couch cushions for more pennies >

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dig deeper! You'll need a lot more than pennies, for this line ... Shock

Laughing Laughing Ain't that the truth. I'm using my Kassie serum on alternating mornings/Retin A at night with this. Otherwise I'd need a second mortgage. Just finishing Karin Herzog (worked great just changing things up for a bit).
red head
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:52 am      Reply with quote
Anyone know what the NEW JumpStart kit will include? Waiting for the one that is out to arrive Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
I know Justin is on holidays but hopefully Donna is there. I ordered the jumpstart kit and have just been told by EDS that they cannot ship the Zo Skin Health products to Australia. I was sooooooooooo disappointed after reading all the wonderful reports in the forum. Can you tell me why the products can't be shipped to Australia when they are not available for sale here? I can understand (although I don't like it) if the products are for sale in the country, but that is not the case here. I am very unhappy about this, I hope you can explain. Thank you Donna.
miss anna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
zoskinhealth wrote:
Hi, Ruthmarion:

I'm not sure where the "disconnect" is, but ZO did not place any restrictions on selling in the US or Canada. It is only in countries where we have distributor agreements that we are not allowed to enter the e-commerce channel. Thanks for the "heads-up", though, I'll make sure that we get this cleared up for our friends who are north of the border.

Donna Queen

Hi Donna, in addition to my previous post I just noticed you talk about distributor agreements in this reply and that there was a problem with other countries. Can you please clear up with EDS if there is a problem with shipping to Australia with EDS as well. There don't appear to be any distributor agreements here. I don't want to miss out on the free DPD. Thanks again.
zoskinhealth
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, Missanna:

In January Mecca Cosmetica will be introducing ZO throughout Australia and New Zealand, but the products will be priced at a premium to help cover the shipping costs and import duties.

Because we want our retailers to be successful with the brand, and because shipping direct at US prices would undermine their sales and marketing efforts, we discourage the sale of ZO both through our own website as well as through other e-commerce sites.

Thanks for your interest; look for ZO at Mecca Cosmetica in January!

Donna Queen

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:52 pm      Reply with quote
zoskinhealth wrote:
Hi, Missanna:

In January Mecca Cosmetica will be introducing ZO throughout Australia and New Zealand, but the products will be priced at a premium to help cover the shipping costs and import duties.

Because we want our retailers to be successful with the brand, and because shipping direct at US prices would undermine their sales and marketing efforts, we discourage the sale of ZO both through our own website as well as through other e-commerce sites.

Thanks for your interest; look for ZO at Mecca Cosmetica in January!

Donna Queen

Crying or Very sad Guess I'll now write this brand off my list. Prices for this product from Mecca will be out of my spending range.
zoskinhealth
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:16 am      Reply with quote
Well, normally we wouldn't reveal the components or pricing of our new promotional kits, but since so many have asked, and I feel a personal responsibility to many of you who have bought ZO sight unseen (and untouched!), I want to be honest with you. And of course I want to be forthcoming with others who are loyal customers, and are buying the kit not for "introductory" purposes, but because of value. In this tough economy, we need to "fight hard"!

Our promotion for the first six months of '09 represents a comparable value to the current Jumpstart Kit (both are priced at $250), however we won't be offering a Gift with Purchase (which is currently a full size Ossential Daily Power Defense).

The components of the new "DNA Repair Kit" are:

Exfoliating Cleanser
Ossential Daily Power Defense
Growth Factor Serum
Oclipse Sunscreen

The cleanser, growth factor serum, and SS are the same size as in the existing Jumpstart Kit. Unlike the Radical Night Repair (which is 1/2 of a full size product), the Daily Power Defense that is included is a full size product.

Justin and I have always tried to be honest with you, so I'll continue in that vein: the current offer on Jumpstart (especially from EDS!) is a much better offer.

We recognize that our products are "pricey"--we'll also work with you to provide the best value! Dr. Obagi, Justin and I (as well as everyone else at ZO Skin Health) wish you a happy holiday and healthy year ahead.

Donna Queen

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:17 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the advance information, Donna! You know there's a loyal following for Obagi products here on the EDS forum.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:19 am      Reply with quote
To Justin, Donna, Dr. Obagi and everyone at ZO Skin Health: I want to thank all of you for the tremendous amount of help that you have provided to us here, on the EDS forum. The information presented to us has been honest, informative and invaluable and no one has ever held back in their quest to help we,the consumers.

It's partly because of this most generous inclination to help us in every way possible that I have ordered the jumpstart kit (plus other ZO products) and hope to becomer a future client. When one has a whole company holding your best interests at heart it is a delight to become one of their future clients.

A very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!!
keli13
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:22 am      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:
To Justin, Donna, Dr. Obagi and everyone at ZO Skin Health: I want to thank all of you for the tremendous amount of help that you have provided to us here, on the EDS forum. The information presented to us has been honest, informative and invaluable and no one has ever held back in their quest to help we,the consumers.

It's partly because of this most generous inclination to help us in every way possible that I have ordered the jumpstart kit (plus other ZO products) and hope to becomer a future client. When one has a whole company holding your best interests at heart it is a delight to become one of their future clients.

A very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!!

ITA !!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND THANK YOU !!!!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:28 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Donna - Much appreciated by all of us.

Sis

zoskinhealth wrote:
Well, normally we wouldn't reveal the components or pricing of our new promotional kits, but since so many have asked, and I feel a personal responsibility to many of you who have bought ZO sight unseen (and untouched!), I want to be honest with you. And of course I want to be forthcoming with others who are loyal customers, and are buying the kit not for "introductory" purposes, but because of value. In this tough economy, we need to "fight hard"!

Our promotion for the first six months of '09 represents a comparable value to the current Jumpstart Kit (both are priced at $250), however we won't be offering a Gift with Purchase (which is currently a full size Ossential Daily Power Defense).

The components of the new "DNA Repair Kit" are:

Exfoliating Cleanser
Ossential Daily Power Defense
Growth Factor Serum
Oclipse Sunscreen

The cleanser, growth factor serum, and SS are the same size as in the existing Jumpstart Kit. Unlike the Radical Night Repair (which is 1/2 of a full size product), the Daily Power Defense that is included is a full size product.

Justin and I have always tried to be honest with you, so I'll continue in that vein: the current offer on Jumpstart (especially from EDS!) is a much better offer.

We recognize that our products are "pricey"--we'll also work with you to provide the best value! Dr. Obagi, Justin and I (as well as everyone else at ZO Skin Health) wish you a happy holiday and healthy year ahead.

Donna Queen
red head
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:29 am      Reply with quote
Merry Holidays to all: Donna and Justin thank you for all your help. I love love love the Jumpstart Kit that I have been using for at least 2 weeks now. The Radical Night Repair is GREAT and made the purchase worth every penny. The other products are just what I expected and the Sunscreen is by new fav. These products have been incorporated into my NuDerm maintenance and my skin is glowing

Very Happy Best to all Dale

Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
Haven't been on for a while but am back w/a question...I use acne cleansing pads (like Stridex pads) on my back which it prone to break-outs. It's always been a relatively good solution but lately my skin is getting really red and irritated. I know the ZO line has a product similar to this. Has anyone used them for the purpose of clearing acne and if so, did they work? Or does anyone have any other suggestions?? Thanks!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:55 am      Reply with quote
Riley Girl - I see in another thread you are using the ZO eyecream. What do you think? How does it compare to other eye creams you have used? I'm using Karin Herzog and really love it but you know how it is! Gotta keep my options open.

I've recieved my Jumpstart Kit and WOWEE! I can really tell it's different! Only two days in so no real report but you can tell the actives are 'in there'. I'll be alternating every second night with Retin A to keep it the Radical night repair going longer. The Bonus Power Defense made the purchase definitely worthwhile.

Happy New Year to All!

Hugs...Sis
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Riley Girl - I see in another thread you are using the ZO eyecream. What do you think? How does it compare to other eye creams you have used? I'm using Karin Herzog and really love it but you know how it is! Gotta keep my options open.

Happy New Year to All!

Hugs...Sis

Hi, Sis. Yes, I am using the ZO eye cream. I definitely like the texture of the eye cream. It leaves my skin nice and soft. I have seen a small improvement in the fine lines under my eyes, but no change in crows feet. The biggest thing for myself about the eye cream is that my lashes grew longer with it! I think this is just an anomaly with me, though as I have not heard anyone else say that (Nothing dramatic here, but they are definitely longer than before I used the eye cream and I do not use anything else on my lashes)! I have been using the eye cream off and on (off for a while when I first started Nu Derm) since beginning of September and I have not made a dent in the product. So, I think it will definitely last a long time. (I don't know how long, but in my case I think I can get 1 year out of that jar!). Hope that helps!

MsJill - my son uses the TE pads and he loves them. They really cleared his acne off his face. He used to use the Stridex pads as well, but they did not work well for him. He said the TE pads stung at first, but he did not get red or irritated from them.
miss anna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
Hi riley girl and others using the Zo eye cream. Is the packaging the same as for the other Zo creams or is it in a normal jar? I'm asking because I'm worried about how long products with active ingredients last in normal jars and I usually think twice about buying them. If I do, I usually decant the product into a smaller opaque jar to minimise the damage from light, air and fingers. I'm not very good at using the little palette knife thingies that come with the jars.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
miss anna wrote:
Hi riley girl and others using the Zo eye cream. Is the packaging the same as for the other Zo creams or is it in a normal jar? I'm asking because I'm worried about how long products with active ingredients last in normal jars and I usually think twice about buying them. If I do, I usually decant the product into a smaller opaque jar to minimise the damage from light, air and fingers. I'm not very good at using the little palette knife thingies that come with the jars.

It is in a normal jar with a screwoff lid. It says on the label that the product is good for 6 months after opening.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
MsJill - my son uses the TE pads and he loves them. They really cleared his acne off his face. He used to use the Stridex pads as well, but they did not work well for him. He said the TE pads stung at first, but he did not get red or irritated from them.

I just got the TE Pads, and I am looking forward to trying them tonight. I get little pimples along my jawline, and I am really hoping that these will help eliminate them.

I do have some of the Stridex pads, but I worry about them being too drying. Confused

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
i am 35,is this system too early for me?

Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
rileygirl wrote:

I just got the TE Pads, and I am looking forward to trying them tonight. I get little pimples along my jawline, and I am really hoping that these will help eliminate them.

I do have some of the Stridex pads, but I worry about them being too drying. Confused

Thanks Riley Girl! I'm going to give them a try...I do yoga and wear all those cute little tops which aren't so cute if your shoulder is broken out!! Let's hope the TE Pads do the trick! Appreciate the feedback.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
fang wrote:
i am 35,is this system too early for me?

No. You can do the quiz on the ZO skinhealth website and get a recommendation on the products which are most likely to be suitable.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
MsJill wrote:
Thanks Riley Girl! I'm going to give them a try...I do yoga and wear all those cute little tops which aren't so cute if your shoulder is broken out!! Let's hope the TE Pads do the trick! Appreciate the feedback.

No problem, MsJill. Good luck and hope they work for you!

Fang, 35 is not too young, in my opinion, to start using ZO products. They have a lot of great anti-aging ingredients in their products, which is perfect for prevention and correction!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Fang, 35 is not too young, in my opinion, to start using ZO products. They have a lot of great anti-aging ingredients in their products, which is perfect for prevention and correction!

I totally agree!

Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |