Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

ZO skin health from Obagi (a new product line4anti aging
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
zoskinhealth
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:56 am      Reply with quote
Sorry, Bushy, I thought I had answered your question, but perhaps not. The official name for Body Emulsion is ZO Skin Health Oraser Body Emulsion, and currently it's available only at selected Nordstrom stores, and our company's store online, but also coming to Fred Segal (Santa Monica) in October, etc.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
zoskinhealth,
what can we use to diminish redness caused by obagi?
zoskinhealth
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
There are a couple of products that Dr. Obagi uses in his practice to make Obagi NuDerm a whole lot more user-friendly. While peeling is a necessary part of the skin renewal process, you can get rid of the flaking with ZO Skin Health Offects Exfoliating Polish. Use it once in the morning in the shower--you'll love it, I promise. I couldn't have survived the 18 week regimen without it.

To reduce the redness, he recommends either ZO Ommerse Daily Renewal Creme--it has some special natural extracts to soothe the skin and reduce irritation. It has a creamy texture. Or you may like ZO Ossential Growth Factor Serum--it's a gel--and has two peptides in it that were specifically designed to reduce redness and calm the skin.

He's been using the ZO Ossential Growth Factor Serum for several years, and his patients love it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
zoskinhealth wrote:
There are a couple of products that Dr. Obagi uses in his practice to make Obagi NuDerm a whole lot more user-friendly. While peeling is a necessary part of the skin renewal process, you can get rid of the flaking with ZO Skin Health Offects Exfoliating Polish. Use it once in the morning in the shower--you'll love it, I promise. I couldn't have survived the 18 week regimen without it.

To reduce the redness, he recommends either ZO Ommerse Daily Renewal Creme--it has some special natural extracts to soothe the skin and reduce irritation. It has a creamy texture. Or you may like ZO Ossential Growth Factor Serum--it's a gel--and has two peptides in it that were specifically designed to reduce redness and calm the skin.

He's been using the ZO Ossential Growth Factor Serum for several years, and his patients love it.

thanks zoskinhealth.
i'm pretty much over the peeling phase. it's the redness that's unbearable. can the ossential growth factor be used during the day?
zoskinhealth
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
Absolutely. Day or night. It's a cooling gel... Hang in there, the worst is behind you!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
Absolutely. Day or night. It's a cooling gel... The peptides really work to calm the irritation.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:44 am      Reply with quote
I purchased the jumpstart kit and have just started using it. I thought I would give everyone a mini review. The kit comes with 4 products: exfoliating cleanser, growth factor serum, radical night repair, and sunscreen. Note, these are not full size products (I did not pay attention and was surprised by their size!) I cannot report if these are effective products as, again, I just have started using them.

The exfoliating cleanser is a gel cleanser with blue microbeads. This does a great job of cleaning off sunscreen, and leaves no residue on the skin. I have normal skin and found myself feeling a little dry feeling after washing with this.

The growth factor serum is also a gel. It comes in a jar. You depress the top part of the jar and the product dispenses in the middle. Very sanitary as you never touch the product until is it out. This absorbs in very quickly and leaves skin feeling nice and soft. I find if I use a topical C underneath this, the growth factor serum has a tendency to remain tacky feeling for a while, but that does not last very long.

The radical night repair is a yellowish looking, light cream. This product goes on nicely, and, again, leaves a very smooth feeling on the skin. No sting at all (but I do not have sensitive skin).

The sunscreen - this is my favorite so far out of all the products. It is tinted and matches with my medium/light olive skin exactly. This has a great slip and feels very nice on the skin - you forget you have sunscreen on. Best feeling sunscreen I have ever worn. I have not had the opportunity to test how effective this is, as we have not had many sunny days recently in FL! If I don't have any new freckles pop up, this is a definite repurchase.

I would say that all of the products are very cosmetically elegant. They leave your skin feeling nice, soft, and smooth. I'll update once I have used all the products up.

Exfoliating Cleanser ingredients: Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Glycerin, Cocamide DEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Salicylic Acid, Niacin, Niacinamide, Ammonium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289).

growth factor ingredients: Aqua (Water), Dipropylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerine, PEG-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glucose, Myristoyl Hexapeptide-4, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Glycine, Alanine, Arginine Hydrochloride, Asparagine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamic Acid, Glutamine, Histidine Hydrochloride, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine Hydrochloride, Acetyl Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine, Choline Chloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Inositol, Niacinamide, Pyridoxal Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic, Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Beta Carotene (CI 75130).

Radical Night Repair ingredients: Dimethicone, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Bisabolol, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Parfum.

Sunscreen ingredients: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Titanium Dioxide 10.2%
Zinc Oxide 3.7%

OTHER INGREDIENTS
Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Melanin, Tribehenin, Calcium Behenate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8, Dimethiconol, Alumina, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methicone, Iron Oxides.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:08 am      Reply with quote
They are selling these products at my local Nordstrom and I got samples of the hydrating cleanser and exfoliating polish. I'm interested in the cleanser as a morning cleanser as I'm quite happy with the Karin Herzog prof cleanser at night. It is a creamy cleanser that doesn't not lather which I found a little disappointing. I think psychologically I need a little lather with my morning cleanser. But I did like it nonetheless and it left my skin feeling soft and hydrated, it did not dry me out. I used it in the shower, on wet skin. The exfoliating polish is amazing. I like it even better than the Karin Herzog mild scrub that I've been enjoying. The scrub particles are a bit larger than the KH and they do not emulsify with water which is fantastic. The scrub feels great and you really get the feeling that it gets rid of all the dead skin. I used it in the shower as well and it did not make my skin tight, just soft. I also tested some of the other products on my hand. The day cream and eye cream absorb easily and seem like they are nice products. The suscreen is a little different, it's tinted and it sort of slides over the skin it has a different kind of consistency, not creamy, perhaps because it has silicone in it. I do like that it is a physical sunscreen and contains only titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. All in all, I am definately going to be purchasing the scrub and this seems like a great line of products, though a bit pricey.
golfer

Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, rileygirl. My freckles have almost completely gone away since I started using the Oclipse SS, so I don't think you'll have any problem.

And Jom, I agree with you. The exfoliating polish scrub is amazing. I'd also tried Kate Somerville's Exfolikate and there's just no comparison.

Dr. Obagi was at a Nordstrom in Los Angeles, but there was a line and I couldn't wait.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
Golfer, what products are you using and how do you like them?
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:32 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
The sunscreen - this is my favorite so far out of all the products. It is tinted and matches with my medium/light olive skin exactly. This has a great slip and feels very nice on the skin - you forget you have sunscreen on. Best feeling sunscreen I have ever worn. I have not had the opportunity to test how effective this is, as we have not had many sunny days recently in FL! If I don't have any new freckles pop up, this is a definite repurchase.

Drat...that means it probably wouldn't match my corpse pallor, which I refer to as "freshly embalmed." Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:23 am      Reply with quote
I have tried the sunscreen but only briefly and I have fairly pale skin but the sunscreen just seems to blend in with my skin colour. I think anyone could use this sunscreen regardless of your skin colour as it just seems to blend very well.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:27 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
I have tried the sunscreen but only briefly and I have fairly pale skin but the sunscreen just seems to blend in with my skin colour. I think anyone could use this sunscreen regardless of your skin colour as it just seems to blend very well.

Thanks...I am always on the quest for new sunscreens, so I'll check this out.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:24 am      Reply with quote
Bethany, I wonder if this sunscreen just blends in with anyone's skin? I really love the feel of the sunscreen. It is the first one that did not leave me white and/or greasy looking!
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:50 am      Reply with quote
I have to make a change from my post yesterday about the hydrating cleanser. It does suds up I just put it on my face too soon yesterday and didn't add enough water. It suds up nicely, I really like this cleanser, it didn't leave my skin tight or dry feeling.
golfer

Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:00 am      Reply with quote
Hi, jom

I use ZO Te pads. I have oily skin, and they've helped in the T-zone. No more once-a-month breakouts (that used to last two weeks!!!)

Ossential Growth Factors. I like this, but don't use it very often.

Exfoliating Polish. Love it, love it. Use it a couple of times a week.

Oclipse SS. I used to hate SS. But this one evens out the skin tone, so sometimes I don't even wear foundation. And the freckles are gone!

I don't like a lot of products on my face, so I use just a little Oclipse.
I haven't tried Jumpstart Kit because what Ihave is working for me.

Bethany, you're funny!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:51 am      Reply with quote
golfer wrote:
Hi, jom

I use ZO Te pads. I have oily skin, and they've helped in the T-zone. No more once-a-month breakouts (that used to last two weeks!!!)

Ossential Growth Factors. I like this, but don't use it very often.

Exfoliating Polish. Love it, love it. Use it a couple of times a week.

Oclipse SS. I used to hate SS. But this one evens out the skin tone, so sometimes I don't even wear foundation. And the freckles are gone!

I don't like a lot of products on my face, so I use just a little Oclipse.
I haven't tried Jumpstart Kit because what Ihave is working for me.

Bethany, you're funny!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:16 am      Reply with quote
I tried the exfoliating polish this morning. I must say, this is extremely nice and it truly does leave your face very soft - not drying at all. I have had some flakies from using Retin A around my mouth, and this stuff really took it off.

This is a thicker "paste" feeling exfoliant. You apply to damp skin and rub gently in circles for 1-2 minutes, then rinse off. Rinses off quickly and does not leave little "crystals" on your face like some exfoliants I have used do. Very nice product, and again very cosmetically elegant.

Exfoliating Polish ingredients: PEG-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ethoxydiglycol, Magnesium Oxide, Glycerin, Oleth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Trihydroxystearin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate,Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Linoleic Acid, Glycine Soja Sterols, Phospholipids, Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil, Propylparaben, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Green 6 (CI 61565).
dm26
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:28 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
I purchased the jumpstart kit and have just started using it. I thought I would give everyone a mini review. The kit comes with 4 products: exfoliating cleanser, growth factor serum, radical night repair, and sunscreen. Note, these are not full size products (I did not pay attention and was surprised by their size!) I cannot report if these are effective products as, again, I just have started using them.

The exfoliating cleanser is a gel cleanser with blue microbeads. This does a great job of cleaning off sunscreen, and leaves no residue on the skin. I have normal skin and found myself feeling a little dry feeling after washing with this.

The growth factor serum is also a gel. It comes in a jar. You depress the top part of the jar and the product dispenses in the middle. Very sanitary as you never touch the product until is it out. This absorbs in very quickly and leaves skin feeling nice and soft. I find if I use a topical C underneath this, the growth factor serum has a tendency to remain tacky feeling for a while, but that does not last very long.

The radical night repair is a yellowish looking, light cream. This product goes on nicely, and, again, leaves a very smooth feeling on the skin. No sting at all (but I do not have sensitive skin).

I would say that all of the products are very cosmetically elegant. They leave your skin feeling nice, soft, and smooth. I'll update once I have used all the products up.

Exfoliating Cleanser ingredients: Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Glycerin, Cocamide DEA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Salicylic Acid, Niacin, Niacinamide, Ammonium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289).

growth factor ingredients: Aqua (Water), Dipropylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerine, PEG-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glucose, Myristoyl Hexapeptide-4, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Glycine, Alanine, Arginine Hydrochloride, Asparagine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamic Acid, Glutamine, Histidine Hydrochloride, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine Hydrochloride, Acetyl Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine, Choline Chloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Inositol, Niacinamide, Pyridoxal Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic, Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Beta Carotene (CI 75130).

Radical Night Repair ingredients: Dimethicone, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Bisabolol, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Parfum.

Sunscreen ingredients: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Titanium Dioxide 10.2%
Zinc Oxide 3.7%

OTHER INGREDIENTS
Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Melanin, Tribehenin, Calcium Behenate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8, Dimethiconol, Alumina, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methicone, Iron Oxides.

rileygirl, i would love to hear your review of these products, as i myself am considering using them.
keep us posted on your progress.
thanks

p.s i'm prone to breakouts so am a bit skeptical when it comes to trying new products.
but these products shouldn't cause breakouts, u think?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:01 am      Reply with quote
I'll keep you posted on my progress, dm26!
dm26
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
I'll keep you posted on my progress, dm26!

rileygirl, i bought the sunscreen. i can't believe i paid 100 dollars for 1 ounce of a product. that's a bit over the top. i wonder how long it would last.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
I am not sure how long it will last dm26! This is the most expensive sunscreen I have used, as well. Hope you love it as much as I do! Very Happy
dm26
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:52 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
I am not sure how long it will last dm26! This is the most expensive sunscreen I have used, as well. Hope you love it as much as I do! Very Happy

rileygirl, unfortunately i'm not doing very well with the sunscreen. i've only used it two days, and i noticed that i am getting some tiny pimples. don't know if it's clogging my pores and causing them. also i'm not totally sure if it's the sunscreen or if it's the fact that i've cut back on the exfoderm. i've used the exfoderm only once in the last week. and my redness hasn't subsided much. i'm really growing wary of obagi.

anyway rileygirl, i need ur advice about something. i think i should start using obagi every other day now to reduce the redness, and i was wondering if Md Forte products are good to use on the days i won't be using obagi. do u think this is a good idea? i believe my skin responds well to glycolics. and are there any Md Forte products u would recommend in particular?? i know you've tried this line before so i would really appreciate ur advice.
thanks alot.

p.s i'm asian with medium light complexion, and oily acne prone skin.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:59 am      Reply with quote
Oh, I am sorry to hear your troubles, dm26. After dropping the exfoderm way down, how red are you? I think if you are still very red, you could be having some type of reaction to one of the obagi products. I actually wonder if you should stop the whole system and see how your skin is looking after not using any of the products. Can you see a derm/esthetician soon? You really need to have someone look at your skin, so they can give you the best advice. You are going in for scar revision treatment right?

As for the MD Forte, their products are very good. For you with oily, acne prone skin, I would check on the MD Forte website, as I am sure they have recommendations for products for your skin type. If I had to guess, I would say for you to start with the Lotion 1, but I don't have oily/acne prone skin, so it is really hard for me to recommend anything for you.

I sure hope your skin gets better, dm26. (If you think you are breaking out from the ZO sunscreen, can you return it?)
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
dm26 wrote:
anyway rileygirl, i need ur advice about something. i think i should start using obagi every other day now to reduce the redness, and i was wondering if Md Forte products are good to use on the days i won't be using obagi. do u think this is a good idea? i believe my skin responds well to glycolics. and are there any Md Forte products u would recommend in particular?? i know you've tried this line before so i would really appreciate ur advice.
thanks alot.

If you are still red from Obagi, I am not sure I would add in any other products to complicate things and possbly make it worse.

Have you considered taking a complete break from everything (except for something soothing like emu) until your skin normalizes, and then add Obagi back in one product at a time until you figure out the problem?

Or see the derm/esthetician asap like Rileygirl recommended so that they can see your skin in it's problematic state and give you some guidance.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:47 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |