Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
ZO skin health from Obagi (a new product line4anti aging
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for all your help, Justin. Can you tell us the % of Ascorbic Acid in the RNR?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
FYIguy wrote:
Hi Bethany,

As for how many pumps are in a 30 ml bottle of Ossential Radical Night Repair, 120 will be the average. One and a half to two pumps should be sufficient for adequately covering a face (really depends on the size of the face). Actives are evenly dispersed throughout the elastomer system so it will deliver the same amount with each application.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Justin Morgan
Vice President of Research & Development
ZO Skin Health, Inc.

So, we should be applying 1 1/2-2 pumps just on the face, and that is not including the neck area?
FYIguy
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
So, we should be applying 1 1/2-2 pumps just on the face, and that is not including the neck area?

Hi Rileygirl,

That is correct, the 1 1/2 - 2 pumps is for the face with it feathered over the jaw line. It will likely take another full pump to adequately cover the complete neck area.

Best regards,
Justin Morgan
ZO Skin Health, Inc.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Justin. I have not been using enough!
Jeffiner13
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:01 am      Reply with quote
I have been researching the ZO line and I was just trying to do some math in my head and correct me if I am wrong but wouldn't it be more beneficial to get the jumpstart kit everytime. The entire thing costs 250 and it gives you smaller portions but for instance the RNR is 30ml or 1 oz for 325 and the starter kit comes with 15ml or .5 oz with other portions of the line. I don't know, seems cheaper to buy that and get everything else in it. I could be wrong but just making an observation.
red head
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:36 am      Reply with quote
Hi guys I have been oot for a few days have I missed anything? Just wanted to say that every cosmetic counter that I went to (Alot)they all said how great my skin looked. Yeh Obagi and NuDerm. By he way Iam in love the the Zo sunscreen. No I just want to incorporate a few key peices into my maintenance routine. I will not be using the Exforderm Forte so waiting until EDS starts carrying it

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:15 am      Reply with quote
Jeffiner13 wrote:
I have been researching the ZO line and I was just trying to do some math in my head and correct me if I am wrong but wouldn't it be more beneficial to get the jumpstart kit everytime. The entire thing costs 250 and it gives you smaller portions but for instance the RNR is 30ml or 1 oz for 325 and the starter kit comes with 15ml or .5 oz with other portions of the line. I don't know, seems cheaper to buy that and get everything else in it. I could be wrong but just making an observation.

Jeffiner, you are a VERY smart cookie!

The full size (1oz) RNR is $325 - .5oz would be $162.5.

The full size (1oz) GFS is $195 - .66oz would be $128.7

Add that together, and the cost is $291.2. So for $250, you get $41 worth of free RNR and GFS, plus a free Exfoliating Cleanser (1.5 Fl. Oz = $13.5) and Oclipse (.5oz = $42.5).

So...the Jumpstart kit saves you: $97 over purchasing the full sizes.

Add in the free GWP of Daily Power Defense ($175), and you are saving $272!!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:44 am      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for handling the math for us Bethany. Smile

Introductory kits are indeed priced at very attractive prices, but typically they are available for only limited periods of time.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on availability.

Best regards,
Justin Morgan
ZO Skin Health, Inc.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
FYIguy wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Introductory kits are indeed priced at very attractive prices, but typically they are available for only limited periods of time.

Best regards,
Justin Morgan
ZO Skin Health, Inc.

Justin, are you saying ZO will be doing away with the jumpstart kit?
Jeffiner13
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
FYIguy wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Best regards,
Justin Morgan
ZO Skin Health, Inc.

They are onto us Bad Grin
I just figured I would share that and maybe I'll buy two and still save money. I hope they don't get rid of this kit because it's a nice way to sample all the products or maybe they should consider lowering the price if they can sell them this cheap in a kit. Help the consumers out during this awful economy, we still want to look good and be in debt. haha!!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
Just an FYI...I have contacted EDS and asked when ZO will be available for sale. I'll keep everyone posted.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Just an FYI...I have contacted EDS and asked when ZO will be available for sale. I'll keep everyone posted.

Thanks Beth. I received my sunscreen sample today and let's just say I can't wait to order full size.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, Bethany. I'm just chomping at the bit waiting for ZO to be sold here. I know that marina thinks she'll be the first ZO customer at EDS but I don't think she quite knows just how anxious I am to get started with some of these products. I've been needing a good sunscreen also Very Happy
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:
Thank you, Bethany. I'm just chomping at the bit waiting for ZO to be sold here. I know that marina thinks she'll be the first ZO customer at EDS but I don't think she quite knows just how anxious I am to get started with some of these products. I've been needing a good sunscreen also Very Happy

I keep refreshing the page Laughing Did you get a sample of the sunscreen? It's truly unique. I'm also curious (read worried)about how it will be priced in cdn$$
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
Marina.....I keep checking the EDS homepage everytime I pass by the computer (which is often because it's always kept on in this house.)

Yes, I've also been worrying about the pricing of the products in CDN dollars. I try to console myself by thinking that the prices just can't go up that much because they are already so expensive, but of course anything is possible so we will just have to wait and see.

I did not get a sample of the sunscreen, but I'm glad to know that you like it. This sunscreen has gotten so many great reviews that I'm sure it'll be worth the CDN price!!!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:
I did not get a sample of the sunscreen, but I'm glad to know that you like it. This sunscreen has gotten so many great reviews that I'm sure it'll be worth the CDN price!!!

I think you will love the sunscreen, leeleedeedee! Marina, I am glad to hear that you like it!
FYIguy
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:

Hi Rileygirl,

You got it, the present Jumpstart Kit was launched on July 1 and will be available only until 12-31. On Jan 1, a new kit with a slightly different assortment will be available for six months - but at a comparable value. Promotional kits are "refreshed" to keep them novel. Jumpstart will continue to be available in Nordstrom until sold out (which may be before or slightly after December 31).

Best regards,
Justin Morgan
ZO Skin Health, Inc.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
FYIguy wrote:
rileygirl wrote:

Hi Rileygirl,

You got it, the present Jumpstart Kit was launched on July 1 and will be available only until 12-31. On Jan 1, a new kit with a slightly different assortment will be available for six months - but at a comparable value. Promotional kits are "refreshed" to keep them novel. Jumpstart will continue to be available in Nordstrom until sold out (which may be before or slightly after December 31).

Justin, what will the new kit contain? Since the current one will be gone in 2 weeks, I'm sure you have already selected the new components! Very Happy

BTW, have you thought about releasing a new kit prior to the holidays next year? Your current hands kit would have been ideal to promote as a gift for this year's holiday season, since many people already using ZO started with the JumpStart kit.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:54 pm      Reply with quote
FYIguy wrote:
Hi Rileygirl,

Best regards,
Justin Morgan
ZO Skin Health, Inc.

Thanks, Justin. I was scared for a minute that there would not be any more kits! Thanks again, and I am looking forward to seeing the new kit!
m1rox
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
Justin, how many pumps of the Oclipse sunscreen would be required to get the SPF30 for an average size face?
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
m1rox wrote:
Justin, how many pumps of the Oclipse sunscreen would be required to get the SPF30 for an average size face?

Here is what he said in the past...

Quote:
4. Dosage / how long it will last: traditionally, 1ml of sunscreen is sufficient to adequately coat & protect the face. With the improved spreading characteristics of an anhydrous silicone elastomer system like the one used in Oclipse, 1ml should be able to spread a bit further. Of course, this is just an industry estimate as it’s hard to quantify what a typical face size is. With Oclipse, a little bit goes a long way.

I am pretty sure that he said 2-3 pumps were required (depending on the size of your face). I use about 2.5 pumps pretty consistently.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
I'm waiting for it to sell in EDS. It's still coming soon.
RuthMarion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:50 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

Just to let everyone who doesn't live in the US that they won't be eligible to purchase. Sometimes I get so.... but I won't go there... Neutral Apparently it's a ZO thing so don't be angry at EDS.
Anyway, it's time to go and feed the horse so I can go into town to pick up some more oil for our lamps. This afternoon I'll probably have the hubby chop some more wood - it's supposed to be a cold winter. It astonishes me what it's like just 30 miles away to the US border - what amazing things lie on the other side Sad
BTW - I am 1/2 American. Born in Windsor Ontario & raised in sunny southern California so I am not anti American at all!!
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:57 am      Reply with quote
RuthMarion wrote:
bethany wrote:

Just to let everyone who doesn't live in the US that they won't be eligible to purchase. Sometimes I get so.... but I won't go there... Neutral Apparently it's a ZO thing so don't be angry at EDS.
Anyway, it's time to go and feed the horse so I can go into town to pick up some more oil for our lamps. This afternoon I'll probably have the hubby chop some more wood - it's supposed to be a cold winter. It astonishes me what it's like just 30 miles away to the US border - what amazing things lie on the other side Sad
BTW - I am 1/2 American. Born in Windsor Ontario & raised in sunny southern California so I am not anti American at all!!

WHAT???? But, I can buy directly from ZO..they ship international. That doesn't make sense.
zoskinhealth
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:02 am      Reply with quote
Hi, Ruthmarion:

I'm not sure where the "disconnect" is, but ZO did not place any restrictions on selling in the US or Canada. It is only in countries where we have distributor agreements that we are not allowed to enter the e-commerce channel. Thanks for the "heads-up", though, I'll make sure that we get this cleared up for our friends who are north of the border.

Donna Queen

Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:14 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |