Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

ZO skin health from Obagi (a new product line4anti aging
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Loumomofthree
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:30 am      Reply with quote
Good morning,
Please forgive me if this questioned has been asked but I am a busy mom of three and and can't find the time to read through the whole thread. I have been skimming and would love to try the jump start kit. Is it sold here at eds. I can't seem to find it.
Thanks so much, Lou
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:40 am      Reply with quote
Lou, I believe Justin said they will be switching the kits out every so often. I know it is here in this huge thread somewhere! There is the new DNA kit available now. I don't think the jumpstart kit is available any longer.
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:55 am      Reply with quote
my mom wants one too,but it's too late Sad

Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:57 am      Reply with quote
Much lighter
Loumomofthree
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:22 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Lou, I believe Justin said they will be switching the kits out every so often. I know it is here in this huge thread somewhere! There is the new DNA kit available now. I don't think the jumpstart kit is available any longer.

Thank-you much and I hate to ask questions that have already been asked but I am already spending way to much time here..LOL..I will check out the DNA kit, do you know if it is similar to the jumpstart kit?
Thanks again, Lou
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:27 am      Reply with quote
Loumomofthree wrote:
rileygirl wrote:

Thank-you much and I hate to ask questions that have already been asked but I am already spending way to much time here..LOL..I will check out the DNA kit, do you know if it is similar to the jumpstart kit?
Thanks again, Lou

The DNA kit contains the DNA product instead of the Radical Night Repair retinol product.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/zo-skin-health-dna-repair-p_10314.htm

Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:31 am      Reply with quote
here's the link to the (discontinued) Jumpstart…
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/zo-skin-health-anti-aging-p_10235.htm
beegraham

Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
Perfect tint!
missmia
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
Much Lighter
zansville
5% products discount

Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:39 pm      Reply with quote
a little lighter
missmia
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
Question- For those that use a Vit C serum in the AM, are you applying this before or after the DPD? Out of habit due to Nu Derm, i have been applying it prior to the DPD but i was just rereading this thread and in the interview with Dr Obagi, i think his AM regime was DPD then Vit C. Is this the correct protocol? TIA
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
Missmia, I believe your C serum should definitely go on 1st, then your DPD.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
I just came back from meeting a friend for dinner....the first thing out of her mouth before she even said hello was "OMG, your skin looks amazing!" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

All I was wearing was the ZO Ossential Daily Creme, a very light dusting of MMU, and some eye makeup. I love it when it is this easy!! And as I have said before, I have never received this many compliments until I started using ZO. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
Bethany....that's wonderful!!! I saw your pictures and your skin really is amazing. If ZO is the reason for your beautiful skin then I'm very happy because I'm now using the entire line of ZO products. I haven't received any compliments but I love the ZO products. For myself, I feel they are well worth the money. These are not ordinary products. Each one packs a powerful punch. That's why there are so few products in the entire line. Not many are needed.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:
Bethany....that's wonderful!!! I saw your pictures and your skin really is amazing. If ZO is the reason for your beautiful skin then I'm very happy because I'm now using the entire line of ZO products. I haven't received any compliments but I love the ZO products. For myself, I feel they are well worth the money. These are not ordinary products. Each one packs a powerful punch. That's why there are so few products in the entire line. Not many are needed.

Thanks...you made my day! ZO is all I am using, unless I dermaroll and then I use 302 for a few days. (but I haven't rolled since November).

I am now doing the Ageless exercises (the BEST $10 purchase I made in 2008) and just started the STOP treatments...I think ZO will really help my cells remodel more successfully since my cells are so well-fed. Very Happy

And I have no doubt that your compliments are forthcoming...let us know when they start rolling in!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Missmia, I believe your C serum should definitely go on 1st, then your DPD.

Thanks Rileygirl, that's what i've been doing since adding ZO into my regime but had my doubts when i reread the interview. I apply Vit C then waitime then DPD then Oclipse.

Bethany, Way to go!!!! I think we are all living proof that with our use of the ZO line we are doing our utmost for our skin in this never ending quest for healthier, younger looking skin. Though, i have yet to build up the courage to dermaroll Shock
tish
5% products discount

Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:30 pm      Reply with quote
Good for you Bethany! It helps me to rationalize the expense of the Zo products when I read posts like yours.
door
5% products discount

Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:17 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations, Bethany! Your skin really is beautiful. Smile

My vote:

Perfect Tint (for now)
AND
Little Lighter (for when I'm done with Obagi Very Happy )
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:40 am      Reply with quote
With the Remergent/Estee Lauder fiasco happening, I am now going to have to change my regime. I've already ordered a couple of Karin Herzog products, which I'm really excited to try. However, this is another line that interests me greatly.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to afford it. If I could have bought it from EDS, then I could have stretched that far, but EDS is banned from selling it to certain countries, including the UK, where I live. So I'd be forced to pay the exorbitant prices charged by Harrods. Mad

I know that shipping, customs fees and exchange rates come into any price difference, but it infuriates me so much (and this happened to the same extent even before the fall of Sterling in the currency market) that retailers completely rip those of us in the UK off.

Here's an example of some of the prices we're expected to pay from Harrods, with a comparison of the EDS prices, both provided in Sterling:-

Offects Exfoliating Cleanser - EDS £32.38/Harrods £41

Offects Exfoliating Polish - EDS £54.29/Harrods £68

Ossential Daily Power Defense - EDS £126.67/Harrods £159

Ossential Radical Night Repair - EDS £235.25/Harrods £294

Ossential Growth Factor Serum - EDS £141.15/Harrods £177

And the kits aren't even available to allow us to try this extremely expensive range before shelling out exorbitant amounts of money.

I suppose it could be worse. Sometimes we have to pay at least twice the price of products in the US and Canada.

Sorry to rant, but first there's greedy Estee Lauder trampling all over and destroying my favourite brands, and then we have to also contend with this.

I am not a happy customer and am completely fed up of being trodden underfoot by the likes of megalomanical companies like Estee Lauder and the negotiation of greedy exclusivity deals to prevent us from buying products from authorised retailers in other countries. This is very much against the free market ethos and very unfair.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:17 am      Reply with quote
door wrote:
My vote:

Perfect Tint (for now)
AND
Little Lighter (for when I'm done with Obagi Very Happy )

That actually may not be the case, door. I did the Nu Derm and the tint is still perfect for my skin. You will just have to wait and see!
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
Loumomofthree wrote:
Good morning,
Please forgive me if this questioned has been asked but I am a busy mom of three and and can't find the time to read through the whole thread. I have been skimming and would love to try the jump start kit. Is it sold here at eds. I can't seem to find it.
Thanks so much, Lou

The jumpstart kit is still available at nordstrom.com

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3002433/0~2376780~6009391~6019611~6019614?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6019614&P=1
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
Perfect tint!
havana8

Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
So what's your favourite and next favourite ZO product?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:

Not sure who you are asking havana8, but I'll jump in and start!

Favorite ZO product: Oclipse Sunscreen (will not be without this!)

2nd favorite: Hard one, toss up between the Growth Factor Serum and the Exfoliating Polish.
havana8

Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
havana8 wrote:

Not sure who you are asking havana8, but I'll jump in and start!

Favorite ZO product: Oclipse Sunscreen (will not be without this!)

2nd favorite: Hard one, toss up between the Growth Factor Serum and the Exfoliating Polish.

anyone who is willing to share, rileygirl, so thank you.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:56 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |