Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
FABULOUS customer service from Chocolate Lotus
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
Ladies (and gents), I just have to share one of the best CS experiences I've had in a long, long time. I know such things count quadruple amongst the members of this very discerning community, so I wanted to call it out!

I recently placed a large-ish order with Chocolate Lotus, and I caved and threw in one of the 100% Pure eye shadow palettes I've been dying to try, even though I suspected the color might not be perfect for me. (They only have two palettes, "cocoa" and "plum", and both appeared to have quite a bit of red to the pigments, which is usually not flattering on me -- but I adore their other products so much that I was dying to give them a try anyway!)

I got the cocoa palette, and after one look in real life, I could tell it wouldn't work on me at all. Because I'd intentionally ordered enough to get free shipping, I had only paid for the item itself. I emailed Kim at Chocolate Lotus to ask her if there was any way I could return or exchange the item, and what costs would be involved. I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to, since there was no "seal" or other indication that the palette had been opened (or had remained unopened), so I didn't know if she could re-sell it.

She wrote back saying that even though customers normally had to pay return shipping, she would send me the other plum palette free if I just wanted to send the cocoa one back. I did so as cheaply as possible, and she sent me the plum one in exchange at no extra charge.

Sadly, when it arrived, it looked almost as wrong for me, color-wise. But there were enough good shades to make it worth it, plus I was just so appreciative of her great CS, that I kept it. And some of the colors turned out to be more flattering than I expected! (Some were still bad, but I am planning on jimmying the good shades out of the package and using them in a magnetic compact, so I can swap the rest away on MUA. After all, SOMEONE should enjoy them after all this trouble!)

I was really touched by how speedy, communicative, and generous Kim was, especially since it's a relatively small company that probably can't afford to go the extra mile all the time. Good, responsive, personable CS is super-duper-big for me, and Chocolate Lotus more than came through. (And by the way, Kim also answered detailed questions about the ingredients of certain products, etc. for me.)

I just wanted to throw this testimonial out there in case anyone was on the fence about ordering through them. Hope this helps!

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:37 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |