Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

PSF nails it with new eyecream formulation!!!! Big ol' RAVE
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
lunathefinal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:45 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the information. I am so tempted especially as I found my crows feet are worsening... Embarassed
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:20 am      Reply with quote
I have tried the new PSF Rejuvenating Eye Cream and hated it. I tried it because of the ingredients but I think PSF needs to invest in the newer product skin delivery techniques. When you use products like Valmont, Remergent, ZO just to name a few, you find out that there are products that really penetrate into the skin rather than just sitting on top. PSF sits on top. No matter how much I tried to dab or even massage this product, I was just left with a greaseball around my eyes and it was still there the next morning.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:57 am      Reply with quote
I agree that it dosen't penetrate well if at all. It ends up smearing down my cheeks. The ingredients are great but the texture needs improvement.
doodlebug
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:03 am      Reply with quote
Update!

I did end up going for this eye cream after reading the rave reviews and finding they switched to a jar. Even though some think this is a bad thing, I personally like a jar for a rich eye cream. I'm a big fan of PSF products so I went with the full size and don't regret it at all. I've been using it for awhile now so thought you'd appreciate a reveiw based on continous use rather then initial impresson.

So here goes - - PSF eye cream is very rich and hydrating. That's what I ultimately needed and wanted. I love the jar, so much better then the pump. The texture is not greasy at all imo, it's rather soothing. And besides for feel, I am noticabley seeing results in my dryness and fine lines are plumped and less noticable. Can't say I see much difference in the dark circles though Crying or Very sad But overall, I personally love the texture and it reminds me of a high end version, like La Praire, but without the price tag and better ingredients, and no fragrance. I read that some of you don't like the delivery system, you may find yourself better suited with a serum or gel I'd think. Everyone seems to love their Cranberry gel but I found it not rich enough for my particular problems.

As for this new version, it may just be too heavy for your skin type if it's not sinking in or you're using to much. I found this cream is great for dry and crepey(sp?) eyes, like mine. The old version was definately greasy, however this new version is silky and I have no problem getting it to sink in. You only need a few dabs around the eye bone and then you tap it in. I then proceed with my concealer with no problems at all. Perhaps for those who find it too heavy they may do better with something lighter, but if you're in need of a really nice "rich" eye cream that actually works, then I believe this one gets 2 thumbs up. I agree with the OP that PSF really did a great job with this product.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="doodlebug"]Update!

Doodlebug - I'm glad this is working so well for you! Thanks for sharing!

Sis.
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:18 am      Reply with quote
hhm would u ladies recommend this eye cream for someone that's under 30? I do have some very very faint fine dry lines though Confused
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Stardustdy wrote:
hhm would u ladies recommend this eye cream for someone that's under 30? I do have some very very faint fine dry lines though Confused

Hi Stardusty - Well, here we are in mid January and I'm still using (and loving) the eyecream, still that very same jar from my original post although there is now very little left. I'm trying to hold out for a sale. Laughing I'm still broke from the holidays. I've re-read this thread and feel badly for those it didn't work for - especially when I read it doesn't penetrate at all for some people - that's what I love about it!

I don't think you're too young to use the cream - especially if you're dry in the eye area - there doesn't seem to be anything in the ingredients that would hurt you....maybe try a sample from the PSF site b/f you jump in to a full size? I wish I used better products in my 30's. I'm sort of making up for lost time in my 40's! I'm not a huge fan of all the PSF products - some just don't work for me - but that's not the case with the eyecream. I know I will reorder when my credit card gets the green light.

Maria Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
I agree you should start using an eye cream by 30. I started using different ones, mostly L'oreal I think back then. My eyes have held up much better than most my age, although the rest of my face has fallen apart Sad I don't have bad crow's feet or under eye wrinkles. I think this is because I always used eye cream every day since like 26.

At that age I don't think you need to use anything real expensive. Even Olay and Avon are pretty high tech these days. Just be sure to use something with SPF
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:52 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Mariav & lorimcp for replying! Smile I'm using an eye cream now. In fact, I've been using eyecream since my early 20's. But I guess sun protection is the most important so that explains why there're some very very faint lines there Sad

I guess I'll give this eye cream a try. I'm just afraid it'll be too rich for me and cause milia or there're ingredients that're not compatible with my skin. Confused
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:51 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried the Karin Herzog eye cream as well as this PSF one? I would like to know how it's compared.
jumbosstar42
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:33 am      Reply with quote
i am 30 and was using PSF eye cream when I was 29... still at the same jar... I don't know why but I can't seem to finish it!! and it's expiring!

I can't see any visible difference, like any other eye creams i have tried. It's quite rich so you don't put too much. I just dab one dot from the jar and pat it around one eye. I hope tat is sufficient.

I am a fan of PSF but nothing seems to work for me apart from the R & R toner and green tea cleanser. I love their price range which is very affordable.
But i also heard someone complain that their product standards have dropped and am a little concerned. Plus I see less people raving about their product now...
kpka
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:10 am      Reply with quote
Can anyone compare this eyecream to cellcosmet or valmont ?
kpka
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:09 am      Reply with quote
Those of you that are still using this cream, could you give updates Smile
PosyLee
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:04 am      Reply with quote
I got a freebie of this cream when I purchased Prolatogen and I absolutely love it. It really plumps up my under eye area and lasts all day. I'd recommend it.
kpka
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:59 am      Reply with quote
does it absorb into the skin ?
How are you doing with prolatogen?
PosyLee
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:45 am      Reply with quote
It does absorb into the skin nicely and keeps the area looking smoother all day.

Read about my Prolatogen experience here.
kpka
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:21 am      Reply with quote
Thank you. I will give it a try Smile
beautyrose
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:27 am      Reply with quote
I have tried the another eye cream of the psf.I think firming sense is very strong
Majolenka
5% products discount

Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
I have received a sample of the Rejuvenating PSF cream with my last order and have been using it for a month now! Little goes a long way as it sinks right in and doesn't just sit on the top like many other thicker creams. It is however nicely moisturising. I am using under eye concealer and I since this eye cream sinks right in I can apply it almost immediately afterwards. I would definitely purchase.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
Unfortunately, it did nothing for me. I used it for a good 3 weeks and saw no benefits. Waste of money Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:11 pm      Reply with quote
This brand's products look very promising. I'm very interested in there Mask has anyone tried this product before?
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:09 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |