Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

LIP PLUMPING PRODUCTS THAT WORK??
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:48 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried any of the new lip plumping products and can they tell me if they saw results? My mom is thinking of getting lip augmentation surgery, but before she takes such drastic measures, I'd like to get her to try some of the less invasive methods of plumping her lips. We've tried Lip Venom and similar products (they contain stuff like cinnamon oil) but they are nothing more than a joke. But there's three other new products that I've recently heard about and would like to get the low-down from someone who has tried them before I shell out my hard-earned cash...Specifically, the products are:

• City Lips
• Lucky Lips
• Lips2Kiss (www.lips2kiss.com)

The Lips2Kiss lipcare system looks especially interesting because they also have a line of "penetrating lip colors" that sounds intriguing...anyway, if anyone can give my any info on their experiences with any of these products, please let me know. Also, if you know of any other lip plumpers that have given good results, I'm game for just about anything at this point to keep my mom out of the plastic surgeon's office (hey, it's my inheritance money she might be flushing down the toilet!!! Bad Grin I'm joking, folks -- seriously!!)

thanks,
Carrie
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
CITY Lips Mini Gift Set - CITY DIVA (4 x 6.0mL/.20 fl oz.)
CITY Lips Mini Gift Set - CITY DIVA (4 x 6.0mL/.20 fl oz.)

Purse-sized with potent plumping power for the diva on the go.
SUN diego (warm pink with golden shimmer)
SIN city (clear with gold shimmer)
PLUM springs (warm plum)
vieHENNA (rusted ruby)

Nanapost
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:13 am      Reply with quote
Carekate, I was going to ask the very same question today. Exclamation My top lip is tiny and I have a very full lower lip. I was considering permanent makeup (tattoo) because so often augmented lips look so...well..augmented. Confused I "enhance" my upper lip with liner but its so slightly that its barely noticeable, and probably only to me. The permanent stuff is very expensive but my mother-in-law got eyebrows last month and they look fabulous. I put some cinnamon oil on my lip one day and I don't know if it plumped at all but it felt bigger because it burned. Sad If you find anything outside this forum, please share it here. Thanks Smile Smile Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:34 am      Reply with quote
Nanapost wrote:
If you find anything outside this forum (re: lip plumpers), please share it here.
Well, I did find this interesting webpage the other day that provides reviews of many of the popular lip plumpers (go to http://www.lipaugmentation.com/lip_plumpers.htm), but it didn't include anything about Lips2Kiss or Lucky Lips, although apparently CityLips does give good results...but I don't want to take the word of just one person before I get it from Mom, just in case this lady's results were a fluke!

Anyway, if you have the chance, take a look at the Liss2Kiss website (www.lips2kiss.com) because their system does sound quite intriguing (especially those "penetrating" lip colors, sold separately, which I'd like to test-drive for myself!!).

If I recall correctly, I believe there was a discussion somewhere on this messageboard in the last month or two about Lucky Lips...if memory serves, I think someone said there's a way to get a free sample...? You might try performing a search of old messageboard topics using "Lucky Lips" (with quote marks) as the key word/s.....Lastly, ditto goes for you -- if you hear anything about lip plumpers that work, you be sure to share it here with me, too! Smile
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:55 am      Reply with quote
If you can wait a bit Carekate, I should be able to give you a report on City Lips. I ordered it online after reading the testimonials on their site - surely all those people can't be wrong and it actually works???? Now that would be something huh Confused
Delivery is scheduled sometime next week - although it takes a few weeks to see results apparently.

Anya
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:10 am      Reply with quote
On MUA (www.makeupalley.com, for the unititiated! Wink), a lip plumper called Too Faced "Lip Injection" seems to be getting good reviews. If you go to Product Reviews | Find a Review, you can search for it yourself to see what everyone has to say. I'm not 100% certain, but I think you can buy Too Faced products from Sephora, so I might get this for Mumsy since I know I'll be able to return it to Sephora without any hassle....that might keep her occupied and/or satisfied until Anya can give us a report on CityLips! Smile I think a member named Sunshine sent off for a free trial of that "Lucky Lips" stuff, so hopefully she'll give us a status report soon. Based on the research I've done, it looks like you have to continue using these products religiously because as soon as you stop, your lips will "deflate" back to the size they were before you started...but if one of these products actually works, then I don't think my mom would have a problem continuing to use it regularly -- she can just add it as one more step to her normal beauty routine!!
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:00 am      Reply with quote
Hey NanaPost -

I saw on one of the Delphi forums a new product called "Dream Lips" that you can get at chain drugstores like Walgreens or Rite Aid. Dream Lips is supposed to have similar ingredients to CityLips, but it's only $10 a tube, versus the $29 it costs for City Lips. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find Dream Lips at any of my local Walgreens or Eckerd drugstores. Just a hint, though: you won't find Dream Lips in the cosmetic section of the drugstore -- instead, it will be in a "As Seen On TV" display (usually an "endcap" of a regular aisle). Anyway, just wanted to let you know about it, in case you wanted to give it a try.

They just started selling CityLips at my local Sephora, although the sales assistant said they completely sold out in like 4 hours. But they are supposed to get a new supply every other Wednesday (today), so I'll be stopping by this afternoon to pick one up for my mom (great thing about Sephora is if it doesn't work or she doesn't like it, I can take it back for a refund, no questions asked!!). My mom has gone so far as to contact some cosmetic surgeons in our area for consultation regarding collagen implants, so I figured I had to do something to keep my mom out of their clutches!! Supposedly CityLips will increase your lip size by 3mm within 30 days, although you're supposed to know right away (i.e.: within 5 minutes of applying it) if it's going to work for you. We'll see....

On the other hand, I'm totally digging on the Lamas Lip Enhancer, although it hasn't been the full two weeks yet. I have really (naturally) full/plump lips (I was adopted, in case you're wondering why I'm blessed and Mom isn't!!), but my lips have a lot of lines on them and the Lamas LE seems to have smoothed them out, so now my lips are full/plump and s-m-o-o-t-h -- eat your heart out, Angelina Jolie!! Wink

Anyway, I'll keep you posted on Mom's experience with the CityLips -- keep your fingers crossed!
Nanapost
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:23 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the info, Carekate,

I'll drop in my local Walgreens today and see if they have Dream Lips! Razz Does the Lamas Lip Enhancer seem to plump your lips as well as make them smooth and oh, so kissable? Very Happy I'll wait for the reviews from your mom and Angie on City Lips. There's no Sephora store in town so I order my cream blush(Paula Dorf) from them online...I'll check out Two Faced Lip Injection. Do you know if they all have the same active ingredient? I'm wondering what actually makes them plump. and if there are any unpleasant side effects, like the burning of cinnamon oil..did that once, not pleasant. Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:46 am      Reply with quote
I'm not sure what the active ingredient is in the Two Faced Lip Injection -- but Sephora usually lists product ingredients so you could think before buying to see if it contains the dreaded cinnamon oil...you can also see what everyone has to say about it on MUA by clicking on this link: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemID=53426/Lip_Injection/Too_Faced/Lip_Treatments/

With CityLips, there's supposed to be NO burning side effects (yeah, I'm talking to you, Lip Venom!!). The products that provide that unpleasant effect typically contain cinnamon essential oil, caffiene or even cayenne pepper which is what causes the burn. CityLips doesn't contain any of that stuff. Their active ingredients is some type of peptide technology....

Here's what they have to say about CityLips on the LipAugmention.com website:

CityLips Lip Plumper: City lips is a new product made by, based upon peptide technology using Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline and Palmitoyl Oligopeptide as its two active ingredients. CityLips also includes ingredients which reportedly help fight free radicals. But I did contact the company with some questions and they responded pretty quickly, which I was impressed with.
"Thank you for your interest in our CityLips product. We are quite familiar with your reviews at lipaugmentation.com and agree with you in regards to the other lip plumpers. To make sure our CityLip formula worked and worked well we worked with a top cosmetic chemist and spent quite awhile in development to make sure everything was perfect before we released CityLips.

Feedback from our initial clients and test groups has been extremely positive. Not only did we find that CityLips plumped our clients lips (most felt their lips were twice as large afetr 30 days), we also found it helped cure cold sores, and eliminate wrinkles around the lips. We are so confident in the results CityLips provides we offer a 100% money back guarantee.

1. In the CityLips formula we have two specific ingredients (Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline and Palmitoyl Oligopeptide) in just the right ratio's to enhance collagen and hyaluronic acid production. This increases the volume in the lip tissue and creates the plumping effect.

2. We also have included ingredients in the formula to help inhibit the enzyme that natural breakdowns hyaluronic acid and collagen.

3. The formula also has ingredients that have anti-UV stress, anti-chemical stress, anti-mechanical stress (though you still should use additional SPF protection for your lips). This is some of the ingredients that help scavenge free radicals (Sodium Cocoyl Aminoacids, Sarcosine, Potassium Aspartate, Magnesium Aspertate).

4. We have also added ingredients to enhance moisturizing factors.

5. After you discontinue use of CityLips your lips won't immediately deflate. We have tried to be extremely conservative in our claims. We want people to provide their lips the nutrients they need daily to ensure bigger, sexier, moister lips.

Hope this answered several of your questions. Please feel free to email me with any further questions or you can call Marie the co-founder of the company at 1-800-413-CITY."

Price: $29.00 per tube
Website & Where to buy: http://www.citylips.com
My opinion: City Lips does plump without the tingling sensation you get with a lot of products. It also does make them pinker (the color I like) and not red or rosy. I am used it twice a day and noticed that the more I used it, the longer they stayed plump and the fuller they got. They looked slightly larger and definitely glossier, without that windburn, bee-stung look. However, if you do get it outside your vermilion it will make the skin look pink. The plumping effect was not permanent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, here's the link to the frequently asked questions from the CityLips.com website which helps explain how the stuff is supposed to work (boy, those lip plumper companies really like that "water balloon" analogy!!).

No, I really haven't noticed any plumping effect from the Lamas LE, so I don't want to mislead you but I just love everything (else!) about it. I think I'm even going to buy of tube of it for my mom. The way I figure it, she can apply the CityLips (of course, I'm assuming it will work for her!), and then put the LE over the top of it to smooth out her (new, fuller) lips!

Anyway, if you locate the Dream Lips and it works for you, let me know. Same with the Lip Injection or anything else you might try!
Nanapost
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
They didn't have Dream Lips at my Walgreens..I'll try some of the other chains when I out and about. I'll let you know if I find it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
I am one of those woman that was born with full lips. They are still rather full but shrinking a tad. You youngins have not got to that point yet. It is rather sad: When you get older you ears, and nose grow, you lips and eyes get smaller. Thank God I have a tiny nose (although it has gotten bigger). My ears were always tiny but now they seem longer. I have really short hair. Think I will let it grow over my ears. Somehow I think there is some truth in facial exercise. Got to start young though. Too much trouble for me. I do however raise and hold my brows several times a day.

I am sure some of you can relate to this. All in All I am pretty proud of the way I look for my age. I have seen a lot worse. Laughing Crying or Very sad

Talking about lips: My daughter had colagen injections in her lips several years ago. She had a bad reaction and they blew up 10x the size of her lips. Really scary....it was only 1 month before her wedding. It all worked out OK.

What we do and spend to look good!

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
I received my City Lips order from Sephora on Tuesday Very Happy I ordered the clear 'night treatment', rather than the tinted daytime treatment.
I can report the following:
- yes it stings for quite a long time after you apply it;
- after one treatment I noticed a difference Shock I woke up Wednesday a.m. to find my lips were completely smooth (no lines at all), and obviously fuller.
- the fullness lasts most of the day (I imagine the tinted daytime version might be less potent and thus you'd be able to reapply during the day).

I'm only on my 3rd application and of all the products I've tried - this one gives the most obvious results. You're supposed to apply for 30 days and at this rate I'll be like a Ubangi tribeswoman Razz I will definitely buy this product again when the current supply runs out, and fortunately Sephora are opening a store here in Toronto next month - so I'll be there with bells on Laughing

Anya
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:18 am      Reply with quote
Well done, it does seem to work very well for some people (i've ordered one to) Damn EDS forum!! Very Happy
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
Has anyone tried any of the new lip plumping products and can they tell me if they saw results? My mom is thinking of getting lip augmentation surgery, but before she takes such drastic measures, I'd like to get her to try some of the less invasive methods of plumping her lips. Specifically, the products are:

• City Lips
• Lucky Lips
• Lips2Kiss (www.lips2kiss.com)

The Lips2Kiss lipcare system looks especially interesting because they also have a line of "penetrating lip colors" that sounds intriguing...anyway, if anyone can give my any info on their experiences with any of these products, please let me know. Also, if you know of any other lip plumpers that have given good results, I'm game for just about anything at this point to keep my mom out of the plastic surgeon's office (hey, it's my inheritance money she might be flushing down the toilet!!! Bad Grin I'm joking, folks -- seriously!!)
thanks,
Carrie

OK, Carrie.... I just have to ask. This Lips2Kiss that you say you're thinking of for your Mom?.... is Mom wanting "lips to kiss" or are you really thinking about yourself? C'mon, fess up! Bad Grin

Oh, I'm going to Austin Sunday for church and shopping after! Hold good thoughts that I'll find the Lamas Lash Masque at SunHarvest! Don't think Hubby wants me to drag him over to Whole Foods for a lash masque. Somehow, I just don't think he'd understand the importance of this quest. Wink

JUDY

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:40 am      Reply with quote
anya wrote:

- yes it stings for quite a long time after you apply it;
- after one treatment I noticed a difference Shock I woke up Wednesday a.m. to find my lips were completely smooth (no lines at all), and obviously fuller.

How much does it sting and for long? Once I put some cinnamon oil on my lip and it was very uncomfortable. How long into the day did the night treatment work? I'm really intrigued. Very Happy Looks like my next order from Sephora may have to include this item. My wish list of new skincare items is growing every day!! Rolling Eyes

5% products discount

Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
Are there any treatments that DON'T contain cinnamon? I think most of them do and that's what causes the burning/stinging. I'm allergic to it and wonder if a lip plumper that has cinnamon would make my lips swell way too much Shock
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
BooHoo! Crying or Very sad I checked SunHarvest in Austin for the Lamas Lash Masque and they didn't have it. But, Winnie to the Rescue! She e-mailed me tonight with a link to a 2 for the price of 1 deal on Lamas Lash Masque! Very Happy
JUDY

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
Nanapost wrote:
anya wrote:

How much does it sting and for long? Once I put some cinnamon oil on my lip and it was very uncomfortable. How long into the day did the night treatment work? I'm really intrigued. Very Happy Looks like my next order from Sephora may have to include this item. My wish list of new skincare items is growing every day!! Rolling Eyes

Hi there Nanapost!
Now that I've been using City Lips for a week, I can say that the initial "stinging" (which lasted until I fell asleep), is now downgraded to a "tingle" Very Happy I must have gotten used to it! The full lip effect lasts until around mid-day - which is longer than others I've tried. But I'm thinking that next time I purchase, if I also get the tinted "daytime" treatment, the fullness should last all day, which would be ideal. Of course another thought....maybe by the end of the 30 day night treatment, the effects might actually last all day....hmmm Confused

Anya
Nanapost
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Anya,
I've been looking at the ingredients in different lip plumpers and several of them have some cinnamon and even cayenne! Shock Guess that's where the stinging would come from. My lips are pretty sensitive, maybe because they dry out so easily but I just ordered some emu oil lip balm so maybe it will condition my lips so they can be properly plumped! Very Happy Thanks for the report and do keep us posted.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:34 am      Reply with quote
Panther05 wrote:
Are there any treatments that DON'T contain cinnamon? I think most of them do and that's what causes the burning/stinging. I'm allergic to it and wonder if a lip plumper that has cinnamon would make my lips swell way too much.

CityLips does NOT contain cinnamon or cayenne pepper. The CityLips I ordered for my mom arrived and she's been using it faithfully, once in the morning and once at night, and her results are similar to the one's that Anya reported (i.e.: it's working!!).

I must say that I was intrigued by Anya's report that the CityLips made her lips completely smooth (no more lines), so -- just for grins -- I applied a little of my mom's CityLips to see if would do anything for my lip lines (Lord knows I don't need any plumping action, but it would be nice if my lips were smoother!). I have to report that CityLips did absolutely nothing for me: no stinging upon application, no "pinkening" of my lips, no smoothing out the lines and (Thank God!!) no plumping. So there you have it -- it's working great for my mom but it didn't do a damn thing for me.

JUDY MARSHALL wrote:
OK, Carrie.... I just have to ask. This Lips2Kiss that you say you're thinking of for your Mom?.... is Mom wanting "lips to kiss" or are you really thinking about yourself? C'mon, fess up!
No, really -- it's for my mom. My lips are already too kissable -- they attract A LOT of male attention...which would be nice, if they were the males that I wanted to attract!! Wink People think I've had collagen injections...I have to show them photos from my childhood to prove that these lips are the one's that God gave me! When I was a little girl, my mom and my grandmother used to say "Oh, she's going to need braces when she grows up...." and my dad would reply, "No, no, she's just got fat lips." Well, it turns out they were both right: I needed braces and I do have fat lips!!

Just to give an update on my experience with the Lamas Lip Enhancer: I can report that it did not plump my lips at all (thankfully!), but it does help to smooth out the lip lines. I think I'm going back to Whole Foods sometime this week to pick up a spare tube because I utterly adore the your-lips-but-better pink tint of the Lamas LE (it's just subtle enough to "enhance" my lip color without being too totally obvious -- I normally avoid wearing bright lipsticks/glosses because I don't need my lips garnering any more attention than they already get!!).

Anyway, Judy -- let me know if you have problems ordering your Lamas products online, because I drive past Whole Foods everyday on my commute so I could pick them up for you and mail them to you so just send me a private message if you want to work it out.

One final thing: I have been told that many of the local Sephora stores throughout the U.S. are having a difficult time obtaining supplies of CityLips because the demand is so great for them. Therefore, I would advise anyone thinking of getting CityLips to just order it from the Sephora website or to call your local Sephora store to ensure they have it in-stock so you don't waste a trip...but then again, I don't consider any trip to Sephora to be wasted!Razz I just wish they would institute some kind of "frequent buyer" reward program like Ulta because I always end up dropping a fortune everytime I walk in the door -- it's gotten to the point where I'll only allow myself to go there once every couple of months! However, I must confess that I wrote a letter to the Sephora home office suggesting they create a reward program and they replied by sending me a $50 gift card and a boatload of full-size products!!!! And to think, it only cost me the price of a stamp! Smile

Carrie
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
Carrie....

I'll bet you don't have "fat" lips; maybe you just look really sexy like Angelina Jolie or Lisa Rinna! Wink

Happy Day! A gift cert and free products!

It is so sweet of you Angel to offer to pick up the masque at Whole Foods, but Winnie sent me a link to a site where it's on sale - two for $19.95. I had to be out of town for a while so I hope Pray I haven't missed it. Even so, I did find a site where I can order it for $16. Do you mind my asking what you had to pay at Whole Foods?.... and was it the one on South Lamar or the one out by Westgate?

JUDY

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:00 am      Reply with quote
Judy -

The Lash Masque is $16.49 and the Lip Enhancer is $12.49 but remember that there's no obscene S&H fee (why is it that companies can charge a flat fee of $5.95 to ship an item that weighs less than one ounce?? Grrr!!!). Oh, and I go to the Whole Foods on the north side of town (183 @ 360).
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
You're right, picking it up does eliminate S&H, but at $19.95 for two lash masques, even with $5.90 shipping, I'm still coming out ahead... at least this time.
JUDY

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
Okay, I am trying to browse through past entries, so forgive me if this has been covered.

I am interested in the Too Faced Lip Injector product, but saw reference to Dream Lips (a drug store product) in a recent reply.

Did anyone actually try this product?

I saw it in the drug store today and I am thinking about picking it up but didn't remember if anyone had actually tried it....
Nanapost
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hi deacon,
I'm not sure if anyone has tried it yet. I was actually looking for it in the local chain drug stores and haven't been able to find it. Where did you see it? Thanks Razz

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
CVS stocks it. It was in the As Seen On TV aisle, as someone mentioned earlier. List price was $9.99, which seems like a steal, but not if it does nothing, of course.

I still think I am leaning toward trying Too Faced's product, I have yet to read anything negative about it.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:05 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |