Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
LIP PLUMPING PRODUCTS THAT WORK??
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
Please can someone tell me name of the Ebay seller who is selling the homemade plumper (swellips) - can't find it!

Thanks
Lucia - Lip care product addict! Embarassed

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
I didn't see Lip Fusion mentioned in this thread but I just purchased the berry gloss and like it. It has a slight tingle and plumps my lips a bit but results are temporary. After reading the posts I'm curious about Lamas products. What is the lash masque? I've been looking for something to strengthen and condition my lashes. So many products so little money..... Sad
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
My ears were always tiny but now they seem longer. I have really short hair. Think I will let it grow over my ears. Somehow I think there is some truth in facial exercise. Got to start young though. Too much trouble for me. I do however raise and hold my brows several times a day.

I am sure some of you can relate to this. All in All I am pretty proud of the way I look for my age. I have seen a lot worse. Laughing Crying or Very sad

Winnie DOES NOT look her age! Winnie: you should DEFINITELY post your pics to that relatively new "what does everyone look like" post (Winnie is pretty darn HOT!) Cool
Pudoodles
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
Lucia wrote:
Please can someone tell me name of the Ebay seller who is selling the homemade plumper (swellips) - can't find it!

Thanks
Lucia - Lip care product addict! Embarassed

It's Swelllips with three L's.

American Indian/Irish/African descent, bleach-blonde hair with lowlights, tanned skin, greenish-brown eyes, strong facial features and drastically-improved lips! 28, but people tell me that I look seventeen-ish.
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:03 am      Reply with quote
D'oh!!!
Thanks - that'll be why then!!! Laughing

Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:11 am      Reply with quote
Nanapost wrote:
Carrie,
I emailed the Swellips person on Ebay but haven't heard back from her. I noticed that she originally said she had 66 tubes. Maybe she sold them all. I hope she answers me and has more because I'm really excited to try it. Pray
suzyshrink

Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:15 am      Reply with quote
It can be bought at Bath and Body works.
SandraG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:49 am      Reply with quote
Is swelllips still available on ebay? All the posts have been removed. With mums day around the corner Razz
lovelyjane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
Lip fusion works pretty well.
Dora
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:07 am      Reply with quote
I have been used CityLips & Lip Fusion.They all work to me. I like CityLips better.
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:18 am      Reply with quote
Pudoodles wrote:

Winnie DOES NOT look her age! Winnie: you should DEFINITELY post your pics to that relatively new "what does everyone look like" post (Winnie is pretty darn HOT!) Cool
Pudoodles

Pudoodles - Where is that thread? - I'd love to see people.
Very Happy
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:53 am      Reply with quote
just ordered my first fusion lips... hope it will work!!! Drool
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:57 am      Reply with quote
Lipfusion XL works the best for me.
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
my LipFusion just arrived!!!

this is the first time i tried it... yet to see results... a bit stingy... but i definitely like the smell and the texture!!
Ziggy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:28 am      Reply with quote
I have tried Lip Fusion regular, City Lips regular, Too Faced Lip Injection regular, Lip Fusion XL and City Lips Advanced formula.

I am still unsure about what they did for me. (or if they did very much at all?) However, I am leaning towards CL Adv and LF XL in terms of immediate and long term results. If I have any its because of them. A bit torn here, but CL Adv is very very sticky. I prefer LF XL i think -- at least formulation wise.

Norwegian, 28, brunette, medium/pale skintone, green eyes. Not sensitive skin, bit dry in winter, trying to figure out preventative skincare. Happy with: retin-a cream, emu, LRP Anthelios ss, Careprost. Stopped with CPs. Curious about: Bioderma ss, Renova, gadgets.
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:56 pm      Reply with quote
daydreamingda wrote:
my LipFusion just arrived!!!

this is the first time i tried it... yet to see results... a bit stingy... but i definitely like the smell and the texture!!

I am quite fascinate with LipFusion.
I have many line on my lip and very dry.

Let me know your result.
i prefer it to my next order. Wink
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:56 am      Reply with quote
I've been using it for 5days now. it's very moisturizing and i LOVE the smell! however, it's yet to see results for plumping... Confused
galtx
5% products discount

Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
I have used Swelllips, LipFusion XL & Candy's Lip Service. The Swelllips did nothing at all, I didn't like the texture, and it tasted really bad. LipFusion XL worked fairly well, with a slight plumping, but my favorite of the three is Candy's for overall conditioning, plumping, and natural coloring.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
daydreamingda wrote:
I've been using it for 5days now. it's very moisturizing and i LOVE the smell! however, it's yet to see results for plumping... Confused

Does it helpful for wrinkle lip?
How about your lip after wash out?
So, my lip feel uncomfortable (Sorry, Difficult in English expanation.) after wash out lip gloss or lip blame.
I feel like a little hot and Am.... I can not explain in English.
Anyhow, I am looking forward your result before I will press order on mother's day discount.
Thank you.
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
can u get mother's day discount? is that on top of the discount u have?

i have pretty dry/ chapped lips and FusionLips so far works pretty well on that...
it does feel a bit stingy after applying... but i guess that's the plumping effect?? anyway, yet to see results on that...
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
Actually not discount on top, but I would like to press order with discount items as per EDS provide at mother's day icon.
Because it is international shipping.
I should press order to 200 CAD.

Anyway, I still waiting for your result.
I still have a time to wait for. Wink
I bought 3-4 lip glosses but they are not anyone which I like. Rolling Eyes
I don't want to pay more waste. Neutral
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
Actually not discount on top, but I would like to press order with discount items as per EDS provide at mother's day icon.
Because it is international shipping.
I should press order to 200 CAD.

Anyway, I still waiting for your result.
I still have a time to wait for. Wink
I bought 3-4 lip glosses but they are not anyone which I like. Rolling Eyes
I don't want to pay more waste. Neutral
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
^
^
^
What's up?
lonevoice
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:40 am      Reply with quote
galtx wrote:
I have used Swelllips, LipFusion XL & Candy's Lip Service. The Swelllips did nothing at all, I didn't like the texture, and it tasted really bad. LipFusion XL worked fairly well, with a slight plumping, but my favorite of the three is Candy's for overall conditioning, plumping, and natural coloring.

I've never used Swelllips, so can't comment on that. But, I have used LipFusion XL at least twice/day for about 6 months. I have chronically dry, chapped lips and the XL does help with that. It hasn't been a "cure", but it has been a big improvement. As for plumping, not so much. Perhaps a bit of swelling from the stingy ingredients, but not enough that anyone would notice.

I recently purchased Candy's Lip Service, and have been using it for about a week, 2+ times/day. I find it to be very similar to the XL product, both in consistency and results. The thing I like better about Candy's product compared to the LipFusion XL is that the XL is not a treatment product, as far as I know. Whereas Candy's product has some very nice anti-aging ingredients and would seem to provide better benefits in the longterm.

One thing about Candy's product is the packaging. I don't much care for it. The product itself is actually too thick to work well in a squeeze-tube type dispenser. I find it doesn't dispense correctly, and I have to remove the applicator top and scoop product out with a q-tip. If she repackaged it in a mascara-type applicator, like the XL, I'd like it better.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
I use Victoria Secrets Lip Plumper and for me it works great...I love it. It is not a "long term" plumper, however for the duration I have it on my lips look alot sexier and plumper. I especially like to use it with some pink lipgloss or even Benefits Benetint stained on my lips with the V.S. Plumper over it. Has anyone else tried it? And liked it?

Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |