Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Which tools for the following needs....Please.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
clearlipstick

Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all, I have been lurking here for some time reading through this forum particularly to look for specific answers. The more I looked the more products popped up that I simply Must have.. Sad

I have the vua trend. I am very happy with it. Some have noted they have lost facial volume. I have to but mine is fluid only I believe.
This I believe is a micro-current device.

I also now am going to purchase the prolight red and amber to cut down on time per session.

I need advice based on the above basics in my regime.
I wish to treat...age creapyness around the cheeks when I smile. I also have loose neck skin that does not bounce back when pinched.
Ultra-sound vs ionic therapy...which is best?
I want a product to clean and push actives into my skin. I know negative ions are very good for well being so I was leaning towards a machine with both positive and negative charge features.

I have read so many posts but need precise advice for guidance of choice.

Tiffany Sad Sad
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:50 am      Reply with quote
Tiffany,

Welcome to EDS!

Before you buy ANY additional tools, I would talk to Rita at ProLight...she is a wealth of information on all skin tools, and can tell you which tools are best for your skin condition.

She will also put together a comprehensive skin care plan as part of your ProLight purchase, and that will include the schedule for any other tools.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:04 am      Reply with quote
clearlipstick wrote:
Hi all, I have been lurking here for some time reading through this forum particularly to look for specific answers. The more I looked the more products popped up that I simply Must have.. Sad

I have the vua trend. I am very happy with it. Some have noted they have lost facial volume. I have to but mine is fluid only I believe.

I also now am going to purchase the prolight red and amber to cut down on time per session.

I wish to treat...age creapyness around the cheeks when I smile. I also have loose neck skin that does not bounce back when pinched.
I want a product to clean and push actives into my skin. I know negative ions are very good for well being so I was leaning towards a machine with both positive and negative charge features.

Tiffany Sad Sad

I second Bethany's advice:-) I purchased both the Proilght Red and Amber and with the delivery received a personalized treatment plan specific to my situation from Rita. The reduced treatment time of the Prolights is really helpful with my busy schedule. I've learned how to use both simultaneously...another time saver Smile
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
batwhirl wrote:
clearlipstick wrote:

Tiffany Sad Sad

I second Bethany's advice:-) I purchased both the Proilght Red and Amber and with the delivery received a personalized treatment plan specific to my situation from Rita. The reduced treatment time of the Prolights is really helpful with my busy schedule. I've learned how to use both simultaneously...another time saver Smile

I have the red prolight and I want the amber. I have to be patient though - Mortgage comes first Laughing

Have you always used both of these? Or did you start with one and then add the other? I'm curious as to results of using both VS just one. Thanks.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
quote="clearlipstick"]Hi all, I have been lurking here for some time reading through this forum particularly to look for specific answers. The more I looked the more products popped up that I simply Must have.. Sad

Actually the product/device that came into my head immediately is the dermaroller but discuss with Rita and she can tell you what she thinks and suggest a size also.
this will aid in product penetration and effective for collagen boosting.
batwhirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
I have the red prolight and I want the amber. I have to be patient though - Mortgage comes first Laughing

Have you always used both of these? Or did you start with one and then add the other? I'm curious as to results of using both VS just one. Thanks.

I started with a Baby Q however found the treatment time quite lengthy so I ordered both the Red and Amber Prolight. I use both hands and lights simultaneously. There are instructions that come with the lights that describe the two handed process. Mpstat uses both at the same time as well.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:06 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |