Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Help me with my pimples
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
pimple_girl

Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:55 am      Reply with quote
I have pimples problems which only starts from few pops out on my face.Now, its kindaa.. worst. It has been five years, ive been trying soo many products in the market either from beauty saloons or pharmacies. Name it, oxy, clean and clear, simple, dermalogica, biostase, beauty concept, estee laudeer, tea tree, silvert, dalacin t, oxygen, de'skin, bruno vassari, kose', and lots.. more.it would make long list. I also have tried supplements.. like grapeseeds, vitamin c, some sorts of drink to detoxify and lots more. So far, i only can tell the difference with 2 products, that is mavigen and clarins. But mavigen have to go with the monthly facials. i dont like people poking holes on my face.. so now im using clarins. it cleans my face.. and not that oily. i use a basic skin regiment, cleanser toner and night gel to balance the oil , as a pimple gel im using dermalogica. BUt still,, my pimples doesnt stop coming out and i do have lots of blackheads and whiteheads on my face esc of the cheeks area.. im sooo depressed with it. I feel really embarassed everytime i go out. PLus the scars after the pimples are heal are really visible.. its reaaaly dark and red. the worst pimples will keep on growing at the same place.. PLiz help me if u got any solutions to my problems
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:53 am      Reply with quote
Hi and welcome! Look forward to the day you can change your name! There are many here who will give you loads of more detailed advice, but for now you could check out this site...my freind says the redness blemich control has totally cleared her acne (let me put it this way...I never even knew she had it!) My daughter is trying out a sample at the moment and there seems to be an improvement tho it is only 5 days so far

http://www.purpleemu.com/store/arbenefits.html

liz Cool

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
Have you tried Clean & Clear Persa-gel 10? It's very effective and available in most drug stores.
Mabsy

Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
Have you tried the Dermalogica Medicated Clearing Gel by any chance? Products with salicylic acid (and ones with a mix of salicylic and glycloic) seem to work best for me in terms of pimples. I'm a really big fan of the MD Formulations range and it has helped get rid of the little bumps under my skin and also clear up any pimples that come up. I can highly recommend their Glycolic Acid cleanser, Clearing Complex and Clearing Complex Masque.

There is also the natural approach which is much gentler as you'd expect. Many people are getting really good results with YonKa creme15 and YonKa Juvenil as well.

I have also heard that Rosehip Oil helps with scars and healing skin in general.
pretty_witch

Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:20 am      Reply with quote
*Edited by Mabsy to remove advertising content*
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:09 am      Reply with quote
pretty-witch, I hope you aren't spamming this forum! This is the second post of yours saying exactly the same thing. Do you have any views/opinions etc on something other than expensive multivits?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:23 am      Reply with quote
pretty_witch wrote:
Try this vitamin for pimple treatment and makes your skin whitier.Available 60 tablets-use for one month $40.00 plus shipping charges.Made from Japan.
Golly, which is it -- will it treat my pimple or will it make my skin whiter? Does it slice, dice and chop, too?
Caspers Mum

Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Here are some gentle, though effective ways to treat your on-going skincare woes!

Cleanser
MD Formulations Cleanser With Glycolic Acid.

Toner
Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner

Treatment
Skinceuticals/Primacy C+AHA Serum (am), followed by Hydrating B-5 Gel.

Moisturizer
Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion or Skin Perfecting Lotion ACNE.

Masks/Deep Cleansers[u]
Phytomer Gommage, Jan Marini Skinzyme Papaya Mask.
pimple_girl

Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
Ive tried dermalogica medicated clearing gel, it works quite slow. but then once the pimple are cured it keep on coming out again exactly at the same place. I have also done few facial treatments with beauty saloons, they've put me on mask, extract my pimple, and also put some ampoules to help with the healing. Has any1 here try mavigen product? What about facial? does it really helps?? i really scared it would put more holes on the face.
ssroll

Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:19 am      Reply with quote
Maybe you could take a look at
www.acne.org
go to the message boards it helps a lot. I ordered the Benzoyl Peroxide Gel from the webpage a couple months ago and now i'm almost clear! and the gel is very affordable.
also if you wear makeup, use Cetaphil (or something gentle) as a makeup remover.
and hyaluronic acid (something like SkinCeuticals hydra B5 gel) will help moisturize the skin so it would not produce more oil.
SherriinCanada
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:24 am      Reply with quote
Hi and welcome,

I suffered from acne for many years before finally consulting a derm. He prescribed accutane for me 10 years ago and I have since never had acne again. It is a four month treatment process and your skin looks horrid for those four months. It does however work as do other prescribed oral medications.

Acne is something that comes from the inside so the only way to properly treat it is with a Dr's help.

Good luck hope this helps.

Sherri
alycas
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:53 am      Reply with quote
Natures Cure, it is available at cvs.com it is a Natural homeopathic two part treatment system . Its 2 pills a day and they also give you a cream.. Also I use witchhazel astringent after I wash my face and it has helped my face so much..hope this helps...
pimple_girl

Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:59 pm      Reply with quote
Wink im So happy.Ive found this forum very effective.And i know im not alone. There was this skin doctor come to hometown once in a few months, she prescribed me with pimple cream that i only have to use at night and pills that i only have to take for 10days. The results is sooo perfect. Pimples dries up so quickly without suffering from burns of ur skin darkens. im so happy now and i got much confident to bring myself out in public. Thanks to the doc. The money that i spend on it is worth. I only spend RM 50 for the pimple cream and RM 12 for each tablet. Im glad i had found the solution to my pimples.
adelaping
5% products discount

Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:19 am      Reply with quote
Pimple-gal, nice to meet u

just kinda interest wat the doctor give u as pimple cream. I'm from Malaysia as well Smile

i had try lot of pimple cream in the past but it din work for me....i even try the traditional pimple cream, it works but it cost heaps..not worth it..

anyway, im happy that ur pimple is clearing up...i know how u feel....i had pimple for 15 yrs and until now it havent cleared up and i got pitted holes ..im so desparate get rid of it. Crying or Very sad
juls_sal
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:25 am      Reply with quote
i've had friends who've used pro active solution and swear by it.

even at 25 i suffer from acne and was prescribed Differin, it works really well, dries out your skin.

if you're looking to get rid of acne scars
and you don't have sensitive skin i would strongly recommend NEO-STRATA HQ GEL.

it's the best thing on the market.

If you have existing acne it won't work. you have to have smooth skin for it to work.

In fact, it works on any scar on your body.

Use it twice a day, morning and night but don't expect to see results till the end of 2 months.

Good luck

Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |