Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

For Vitamin C Serum DIYers
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
havana8

Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:48 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:

Could not find ferulic acid - Is this a typical way it is packaged - in a vial? THe PSF site went to their home page - guess I'll havee to dig more.
Sis

Sis, I just tried the PSF link and it seems to work but only if you cut and paste it into the address bar. Otherwise, the ferulic is under "Antioxidants" on the PSF website and is called "Antioxidant Booster".

Skin Actives
http://www.skinactives.com/product/detail.aspx?prodid=41

Garden of Wisdom
http://www.gardenofwisdom.com/catalog/item/4073723/5357645.htm

BulkActives
http://www.bulkactives.com/ferulicacidnatural.htm
lilsigngrl
5% products discount

Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone used Philosophy's Vitamin-C Powder? I've recently gotten into Philosophy's skin care line (and my skin is liking the change), but am curious about their Vitamin-C Powder and if it can be used in conjunction with (or as a replacement for) their Help Me product, which has Vitamin-C, peptides, and retinol.
Any ideas?
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
lilsigngrl wrote:
Has anyone used Philosophy's Vitamin-C Powder? I've recently gotten into Philosophy's skin care line (and my skin is liking the change), but am curious about their Vitamin-C Powder and if it can be used in conjunction with (or as a replacement for) their Help Me product, which has Vitamin-C, peptides, and retinol.
Any ideas?

I have used the Vitamin-C Powder and used to just combine it with my moisturiser in the mornings. However, now that I'm into making my own Vitamin C and can purchase the L-Ascorbic Acid for next to nothing, I no longer use the Philosophy brand. Sorry, but I can't comment on the Help Me product as I've never used it but I still think a better way to go would be to simply make your own Vitamin C and then use Retin-A and CPs at night. HTH.
lilsigngrl
5% products discount

Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for the reply, that's exactly what I was hoping someone would say -- save myself some cash and make my own serums like most of the EDS smarties do.
Now, can anyone give me a basic outline for a good routine to follow with the key things that work?
Once you wash and tone in the morning, how do you apply your vitamin C? And which brand do you use to make it yourself? Do you mix it in a moisturizer (base) or just buy and apply?
At night, you cleanse & tone and then, which first? RA or CP? Do you mix either one of those with moisturizers or do you buy a base? And do you need to let one sink in before you can apply the other or apply them consecutively?
One final question: once you get started on an "actives" routine like this, how long do you keep it up?
I have a BQ (LOVE IT!) and just bought a Dermal Tone after reading many rave reviews on this and other sites. Although I'm only 30, I'm trying to get rid of some sags after significant weight loss and am just hoping to make my skin look it's best (who isn't?).
Thanks, again, for all the great advice! Very Happy Very Happy
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
lilsigngrl wrote:
Once you wash and tone in the morning, how do you apply your vitamin C? And which brand do you use to make it yourself? Do you mix it in a moisturizer (base) or just buy and apply?
At night, you cleanse & tone and then, which first? RA or CP? Do you mix either one of those with moisturizers or do you buy a base? And do you need to let one sink in before you can apply the other or apply them consecutively?
One final question: once you get started on an "actives" routine like this, how long do you keep it up?
I have a BQ (LOVE IT!) and just bought a Dermal Tone after reading many rave reviews on this and other sites. Although I'm only 30, I'm trying to get rid of some sags after significant weight loss and am just hoping to make my skin look it's best (who isn't?).
Thanks, again, for all the great advice! Very Happy Very Happy

My recipe for Vitamin C is:

1 tsp L-Ascorbic Acid powder (available from Skinactives, Bulkactives etc.)
3 tsp distilled water
1 tsp glycerin
1/4 tsp Vit E oil

Apply after toning in the am. Wait 30mins, if possible, before continuing with moisturiser and sunscreen.

At night I use a prescription strength Retin-A, wait one hour then apply CP and follow up with emu oil as a moisturiser. Retin-A should also be applied to dry skin. As for the use of actives - I think a long-term approach is needed to see any results.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
I've heard that the l-ascorbic crystals are better to use than the powder for some reason??? Can anyone help me out here? I know Toby uses crystals? Absorb better??? Not sure.

sis
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
I've heard that the l-ascorbic crystals are better to use than the powder for some reason??? Can anyone help me out here? I know Toby uses crystals? Absorb better??? Not sure.

sis

I think when I ordered from Bulkactives I received the crystals, Skinactives have the powder. I found that both dissolve well and I don't think there is any difference in terms of absorption by the skin. I haven't noticed any difference in effectiveness either.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
sister sweets wrote:

sis

I think when I ordered from Bulkactives I received the crystals, Skinactives have the powder. I found that both dissolve well and I don't think there is any difference in terms of absorption by the skin. I haven't noticed any difference in effectiveness either.

Thanks Keliu. Nice to hear you haven't noticed any quality or absorptin differences in the two products.
tessera
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:13 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
A comination of 10% L-Ascorbic Acid, 7% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate + 1% Vitamin E in a silicone base makes for a C serum with a one two punch! Add a little ferulic acid to that, and you'll be off the charts my friend.. Laughing

I'm thinking that an "oil" only base *could* interfere with penetration. What exactly do you use for a base?

Kassy - I'm eager to try your Vit C serum recipe. However, I understand that L-ascorbic is not recommended for use when dermarolling, so I thought I'd use tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate on those days, mixed with a little avocado oil. Do you know of any reason why that wouldn't work? (I'm a total DIY newbie and know nothing! Confused )

Tessera

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:19 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:

Keliu (and anyone with an answer) - I went to GNC to get some L-Ascorbic and they had the crystals, but the bottle just said "ascorbic" without the L. My vague recollection of chemistry says the L refers to the isomer of the molecule, so it has some significance. Are people finding the L-Ascorbic, or just getting the plain old Ascorbic and assuming it's the same?

Tessera

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:49 am      Reply with quote
tessera wrote:

Kassy - I'm eager to try your Vit C serum recipe. However, I understand that L-ascorbic is not recommended for use when dermarolling, so I thought I'd use tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate on those days, mixed with a little avocado oil. Do you know of any reason why that wouldn't work? (I'm a total DIY newbie and know nothing! Confused )

Tessera

Gee tessera, I'm not at all a DIY pro, but I'm happy to share what I've experimented with..

I was under the opposite impression as you, and thought that vitamins A, C + E were encouraged, to have the skin well receptive to the effects of needling..

Did you read all of the info Beth put out there in both the Derma Rolling threads? She has a ton of info, studies, procedures and you name it available... I remember reading one of her posts regarding the weeks of preparation that should be done before you poke one hole in your face.. Shock

Before I suggest a recipe, which I am more than happy to do, lets wait a bit, and hopefully Beth + other experienced 'roller girls' will weigh in.. I'm thinking you might have mixed up the 302 protocol of avoiding LLA.

Anyway, lets wait to see if Beth chimes in to straighten it all out.

Getting back to your original question about Avocado oil, I would not include it in the recipe, but you could definitely apply a thin layer of it as a moisturizer 15 minutes after a C serum.. (I have tried making C serum with the oil and found it 1. a little occlusive + 2. an off color that would prevent us knowing if it had oxidized after a while.

IMHO as many here have heard me say ad nauseum, the powerhouses that really make a difference at the cellular level are; A, C, + E.. Anytime these 3 can be incorporated together, I believe you will have a synergistic one two punch. Also big on my list are; avocado oil, emu oil + squalane oil. (Sorry, I get so carried away talking about the things I love.. Laughing Laughing It doesn't take much to make me happy)

Let's wait a bit for Beth to hopefully weigh in, and then I'll put my thinking cap on for the best recipe's for the roller girls.. Wink

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:58 pm      Reply with quote
tessera wrote:
Keliu (and anyone with an answer) - I went to GNC to get some L-Ascorbic and they had the crystals, but the bottle just said "ascorbic" without the L. My vague recollection of chemistry says the L refers to the isomer of the molecule, so it has some significance. Are people finding the L-Ascorbic, or just getting the plain old Ascorbic and assuming it's the same?

Tessera

I had the opposite experience to you - I purchased Vit C crystals from Bulkactives and they were labelled L-Ascorbic but the powder that I purchased from Skinactives was just Ascorbic. I also wondered about this point but as I have confidence in Skinactives' products, I didn't worry about it - I probably should have emailed them to ask what the difference is.

Regarding the Vit C Oil - I combine mine with Pomegranate Oil but I don't see why you couldn't use Avocado. My understanding is that Vit C Oil is far more stable than the powder so you don't have the problem of it oxidising.

Regarding the use of Vitamin C with rolling - they difinitely go hand in hand. However, I think there was something written about applying L-Ascorbic Acid too soon after rolling because of the stinging. I apply it the morning after a roll. HTH.
faeriedust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
Is the vit c serum just as effective without ferulic acid + vit e? Im not sure if I should just make it without those.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:46 am      Reply with quote
I am always afraid of home made cream or serum,because so many chemic ingredient may have reactions.Did it really safe?
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
justinapan wrote:
I am always afraid of home made cream or serum,because so many chemic ingredient may have reactions.Did it really safe?

Have a look at these sites:
www.skinactives.com www.bulkactives.com www.gardenofwisdom.com

There's lots of info on making your own serums and creams and, if you follow the directions, it will be completely safe and very economical.
amonavis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:14 am      Reply with quote
Do those of you who make your own C serums notice results fairly soon? Or is it more something that you hope will prevent aging?
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:55 am      Reply with quote
amonavis wrote:
Do those of you who make your own C serums notice results fairly soon? Or is it more something that you hope will prevent aging?

I think some folks are expecting too much from Vitamin C serum .. Confused

With *longterm* use, *most* will see a nicer skin tone + texture, and also get additional UV protection..

It's also important to incorporate Vitamin A + E in your routine/serums as well..

And of course a wonderful overall skincare routine, will bring it all together.

You also don't have to break the bank to have great skin. For instance, about $180. per year is all I need for my DIY stuff ... (and that includes the gifts I give most times!)

I also believe in less is more, and once your skin is normal, healthy + glowing, you'll be surprised how little you need to maintain that..

I've completely turned my 58 year old skin around in 13 months, and it's never looked better ... Cool

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
pl79
5% products discount

Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:12 am      Reply with quote
Hi Kassy_A
Im really interested to make my own serum.
I have this strechmark problem. I want to start dermarolling..... Bethany suggest (thanks bethany Smile) to use vit a and c to my skin minimum 2 weeks prior to dermarolling... However, it's hard to find retin-a in here (in australia).... I have to order it from US...

BUT I found this website selling cosmetic ingredient... please take a look:

Vitamin C Powder
ascorbic acid powder
Vitamin C is a fine white crystalline powder (Ascorbic Acid) and is highly popular anti-oxidant and is a required component in the production of collagen, the tissue responsible for skin suppleness. Vitamin C has also been shown to help slow the production of -age spots- and provides some UV protection.

is it the correct product to make the C serum?

also this:

Vitamin A
retinol palmitate
Vitamin A is widely used in cosmetics such as moisturisers, lotions, body butters, shampoos, conditioners, gels and scrubs.It is highly recommended for anti-aging formulations.

Now I was wondering, is it okay to mix those together? what percentage... and about keeping the PH low... what else should I add? please advise something for me... i'm blank about the serum recipe and all that... never make any skincare from batch... but i'm a good cook (would that help?) Embarassed

this is the website that selling the ingredient here in australia. Would you kindly take a look of what I can use "in there" to maximize the serum I'm about to make?
escentialsofaustraliadotcom

Thanks a lot Kassy.... i'm looking forward for your instruction Rolling Eyes
Rebecca1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:35 am      Reply with quote
pl79 wrote:
Hi Kassy_A
Im really interested to make my own serum.
I have this strechmark problem. I want to start dermarolling..... Bethany suggest (thanks bethany Smile) to use vit a and c to my skin minimum 2 weeks prior to dermarolling... However, it's hard to find retin-a in here (in australia).... I have to order it from US...

BUT I found this website selling cosmetic ingredient... please take a look:

Vitamin C Powder
ascorbic acid powder
Vitamin C is a fine white crystalline powder (Ascorbic Acid) and is highly popular anti-oxidant and is a required component in the production of collagen, the tissue responsible for skin suppleness. Vitamin C has also been shown to help slow the production of -age spots- and provides some UV protection.

is it the correct product to make the C serum?

also this:

Vitamin A
retinol palmitate
Vitamin A is widely used in cosmetics such as moisturisers, lotions, body butters, shampoos, conditioners, gels and scrubs.It is highly recommended for anti-aging formulations.

Now I was wondering, is it okay to mix those together? what percentage... and about keeping the PH low... what else should I add? please advise something for me... i'm blank about the serum recipe and all that... never make any skincare from batch... but i'm a good cook (would that help?) Embarassed

this is the website that selling the ingredient here in australia. Would you kindly take a look of what I can use "in there" to maximize the serum I'm about to make?
escentialsofaustraliadotcom

Thanks a lot Kassy.... i'm looking forward for your instruction Rolling Eyes

Not Kassy, but I am in Australia and can help.

First you can get Retin A easily here by just asking your GP or derm for a script. They honestly have no problem with it. Or you can get it VERY cheaply online from any number of websites.

You can get L-Ascorbic Powder from most health food stores here, but lately I get mine online from skinactives and order some other things at the same time. It works out very cheaply.

Hope this helps.

rebecca

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:42 am      Reply with quote
I'm in Australia too and I second what Snowqueen had to say. Retin-A is easily obtainable here (with a prescription) and is relatively inexpensive, around AUD$30.00. It is much more expensive in America which is why most people there order it on the web.

Skinactives is a great source for ingredients and when you get the L-Ascorbic Acid just use the recipe from this thread. The Vitamin C serum should be applied in the morning. Retin-A is applied in the evening as it makes your skin more light sensitive. So the two should not be combined.
pl79
5% products discount

Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:58 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks a lot for your input keliu Smile
I was just wondering if I can just put the vit A in the serum and mix it together with the vit c serum?
So when I apply it, I only have to apply 1 serum...
but if it somehow will ruin the vit c serum or will reverse the effect, then i probably shouldn't be doing it...
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:18 am      Reply with quote
pl79 wrote:
I was just wondering if I can just put the vit A in the serum and mix it together with the vit c serum?
So when I apply it, I only have to apply 1 serum... ...

Hi there, sorry I didn't see your post's till now. My email notification doesn't work!

You can get the Ascorbic Acid powder at the site you noted above. Here's the link to it;

https://www.escentialsofaustralia.com/php/search.php

You'll also need a 1oz dark colored dropper bottle to store it in.

This is what I recommend to use as your base. (I've been working on this serum for the 'Roller Girls' in particular, but everybody will love it, so it priemiers today.. Laughing ) Okay, so this will be the base;

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/ds-laboratories-viterol-a-p_7303.htm

You'll also need "Distilled water" (nothing else will do!), that you can buy in any grocery store. Also pick up a small bottle of Vitamin E capsules (for an added boost.)

So here it is all together;

What you need;

- Amber or dark colored 1oz dropper bottle
- Ascorbic Acid crystals
- Distilled water
- Vitamin E capsule
- Viterol A for Face (It has vitamin A + Ferulic acid already in there, and the PH is low.. It will give you a perfectly lovely C serum)

Recipe for 15% 1oz Vitamin C serum;

- 1 tsp Ascorbic Acid powder or crystals
- 3 tsp Distilled water
- 2 tsp Viterol A (If you only use this for formulating, you'll have enough to make a years worth of serums!)
- 2 Vitamin E capsules (you'll pierce it, and squeeze the contents into the Viterol A)

Here's how to do it;

Use two shot glasses. In one measure in 1 tsp of Ascorbic Acid, then add the 3 tsp of distilled water to it. Stir a bit, and allow to dissolve completely (5 to 10 minutes).

In the other shot glass, measure in the 2 tsp of Viterol A, then squeeze in the 2 Vitamin E capsule contents and mix this thouroughly.

Once the Ascorbic Acid has "fully" dissolved in the first shot glass, you'll combine the two. Stir well, and carefully pour into your 1oz bottle..

It is a very stable formulation, and will remain so if kept out of heat and direct light. It will last 2 to 3 months depending on how liberally you use it.

Just an FYI to all my DIY buddies out there.. I came up with this recipe about a month ago, and have been testing it on myself to be sure it was good (I'm also hearing Raves about it, from those I made some for, or shared with!!)... All I can say, is that I believe you won't find a better combination of ingredients, in a very stable base, no matter how much money you spend..

All in all, if you follow my recipe, here's the *main* goodies you'll have;

Vit C - Both AA + Oil soluble varieties
Vit E
Vit A
Ferulic Acid
D-Panthenol (Pro B-5)

And a nanosome delivery system to boot!

If any of you try it, please share what you think here so others can benefit .. Hint, hint to you guys that rave to me in PM's and don't want to share .. Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing

***Be sure to wear plenty of sunscreen/MMU while using this***

Oh yeah, expect a little peeling the first week or so. With continued use you can expect some firmness, in addition to the usual benefits of C serums.

ETA: Here's the best part; Viterol A at EDS is $35.00 (not counting your discounts!), distilled water is .99/gal, 4oz vit C $4. (will last forever) + vitamin E caps about $5. So for $41. you'll have enough stuff to make more than a year's supply .. (Trust me, I should have gone into business myself with this one... Laughing )

Alley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy is this recipe to replace your previous recipe with Remergent?

This looks like a great formula - is the Viterol a cream or gel?

5% products discount

Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A
WAW... you should start your own skincare store... Smile
The recipe you just gave... is it ok to use for my stretchmark and ALSO my face?
my skin is not sensitive... if i use a product, never give any negative reaction OR positive reaction :P I'm so looking forward for something that will actually improve my facial skin... they complexion looks dull if I dont use makeup...

also, one more question, i have a dark coloured back... from back of neck, all the way down... much darker than my skin on other area... can you recommend some serum/lotion to 'lighten' it?
ANy other ingredient that you recommend? I want to place an order, and the skinactives charges $12 flat. so I might as well order as much as I needed in one shipping
Thanks so much Kassy Very Happy
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
Alley... I have several different 'C' recipes, and this is the best one yet.. The Remergent is my 2nd favorite..

The Viterol A I used for the above recipe is actually a white cream in a pump bottle, but says 'gel' on the box..

pl79 ... If you aren't over 30, skip this one. Also you mention stretchmarks; don't use this if your pregnant without your Doc's okay..

You don't have a signature line, so it's hard to really help you without knowing your age, skin type, condition + what you typically use..

Also, it won't do anything for stretchmark scarring.. It will help to fade acne scarring though.

For skin lightening you should do a search to see what others are using.. The only thing I know of that significantly lightens skin is a high percentage of hydroquinone, and I'm not at all comfortable recommending it.

Maybe check out the Obagi/NuDerm threads for other opinions.

System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:42 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |