Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
For Vitamin C Serum DIYers
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
skin care addict
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy,
Thanks for the "new recipe" do you know the percentage % ? I dont have the Viterol A on hand but will try your recipe when I use up my current batch.
Thanks for sharing Smile
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
skin care addict wrote:
Kassy,
Thanks for the "new recipe" do you know the percentage % ? I dont have the Viterol A on hand but will try your recipe when I use up my current batch.
Thanks for sharing Smile

You're very welcome!

The % for the C serum recipe is 15%

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
pl79
5% products discount

Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:22 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A
I am 29yrs old. Not pregnant and not planning to get pregnant in the near future..
Im asian with fair skin overall... (face, leg, arm) but my back are a bit dark in colour... dunno why :P
I have stretchmark from my puberty. I will start dermarolling to diminish the stretchmark.
From the dermaroller thread, I was advise to use vit a and c prior to dermarolling and also after..
Do you think your recipe is suitable for this purpose? (please say yes ) Sad I will roll with a 1.5 one for the stretchmark. and I will use 0.2 needle daily for product penetration. I already purchased a beauty mouse for this
But I haven't purchased the 1.5 one.. :P
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
pl79 wrote:
Kassy_A
I am 29yrs old. Not pregnant and not planning to get pregnant in the near future..
Im asian with fair skin overall... (face, leg, arm) but my back are a bit dark in colour... dunno why :P
I have stretchmark from my puberty. I will start dermarolling to diminish the stretchmark.
From the dermaroller thread, I was advise to use vit a and c prior to dermarolling and also after..
Do you think your recipe is suitable for this purpose? (please say yes ) Sad I will roll with a 1.5 one for the stretchmark. and I will use 0.2 needle daily for product penetration. I already purchased a beauty mouse for this

If you're going to be using a Dermaroller you really should be using Retin-A at night and a Vitamin C serum in the morning. All the information you need is on the Dermarolling thread. You seem to be very hesitant about buying the Retin-A - is there any reason for this?
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:44 am      Reply with quote
pl79 wrote:
Kassy_A

Yes, I think the recipe will suit you perfectly.

Please, please, please, read all you can about Dermarolling before you even buy one instrument. Beth has shared an amazing amount of information, that if you take the time to read it, will give you the best chance for great results.

Pay particular attention to the "pre" rolling protocol, which you will do 'weeks' prior, to insure your skin is in optimum condition for rolling..

Sometimes we just get so excited to try something new, that we take the shortest path. In the case of dermarolling, you will be setting yourself up for failure if you do that.. I can't stress enough how important it is for you to read the *other* dermarolling threads Beth has provided. (There are Doctor's that could benefit from all she provided .. Bad Grin , )

The Retin-A Keliu suggested would also be a great thing for you to start regularly at your age.. You can start with .25% every other night and gradually increase it as tolerated..

The most important thing to remember is to protect your skin every day, rain or shine, with sunscreen or MMU, that offers broad spectrum protection...

You would also benefit from 1000mg of Vitamin C + 2000mg of MSM (divide the MSM A.M + P.M), on a daily basis in supplement form. These will help your skin in the remodeling process...(You're hair and nails will benefit as well!)

Hope that helps, and doesn't sound too bossy . Sad Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
pl79
5% products discount

Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Kassy and Keliu.... about retin-a...so many people suggested it.. i think i should really try it. It's just that I heard someone said that when u use retin-a, the skin going to improve but if u stop using it. your skin going to be worse than before you start using it... i dont know if any of that is true :P

I will try the recipe first and will definetely update with the result Smile i will use it for my stretchmark and my face too...
I will use this meanwhile searching for a good roller and take my time before ordering the roller... Smile I will use my beautymouse for now just for product penetration... hope it helps Smile BTW, if I use retin A, should I still include the viterol A in the recipe? if I exclude it, should I add folic acid in the recipe? to make the PH low or something?

I just bought 3 bottles of palmer's shea butter formula lotion...(can't resist christmas sale) :P because I love it and usually apply to all over my skin (except face) Can I still use them? after the serum? do i have to wait in between?
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
Hi pl; If you decide to use both the Retin-A and the C serum with Viterol A, I suggest you do it gradually, till you see how your skin reacts to it..

Peeling is expected with both, so that's a good thing. If you find your skin getting significantly irritated (pinkish/itchy/burny), then that's a sign to back off a little.. So just listen to what your skin is telling you, and act accordingly..

I would suggest something like this to start;

- Retin-A .25% every other night only. (M-W-F)
- C Serum every other morning. (T-Th-S)
- Sunday you could just do a little pampering with a light oil coating (Squalane, Emu or Avocado are all great and don't clog)

As with any other vitamin C serum, you can apply moisturizer/sunscreen/makeup, after it has fully absorbed .. (about 10 minutes!) But if you use the C serum recipe I posted, you may not need additional moisture.

pl79
5% products discount

Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
thanks a lot for your input... you guys in here really helpful and supportive Smile

i will try the vit C serum with the viterol for my stretchmark everynight...

as for my face, I will apply according to Kassy_A recommendation....
just to confirm.... when i do this:

- Retin-A .25% every other night only. (M-W-F)
- C Serum every other morning. (T-Th-S)

does it mean every M-W-F morning I dont have to use anything? and also every T-Th-A night I don't use anything?

Thanks a bunch! Very Happy

OH YA! one more thing... IF I leave out the viterol from the recipe, should I add something else to the formulation to keep it low in PH and stable? i did read something about ferulic acid to make it low in PH?

How did you know all this stuff Kassy_A? did you went to specialty school or smtg? Very Happy if you didn't, i'm amazed! i think you should really have your own label and sell it.. Razz
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing Laughing Thank you for the kind words and the chuckle!

I just got interested in using only great ingredients, that actually work at the cellular level. I did a little research, read everybody's experiences here, and then had at it in my kitchen .. Very Happy I've had a couple of clunkers over the course of a year, but I'm all squared away now.. I also enjoy experimenting a little, and several of my EDS pals and others, have been my willing guinea pigs.. Laughing (So far nobodys face fell off, and things are working out for us all.) For me it's just fun though, and I really enjoy it.
And the best part is that I can have only the best ingredients, control the preservatives to my liking, and do it all for pennies on the dollar.. (And I gotta tell ya, it's a kick to be able to duplicate just about anything out there, and save all that $$$$$ for other fun stuff.)

If you decide to leave out the Viterol A from the serum that's fine.. PM me, and I'll send you a different recipe...(I would really suggest you try this one though. It's the simplest most effective one I've come up with to date!!!!)

Yes, you have the routine I suggested exactly right..(On the AM's + PM's that you aren't using the serum or Retin-A, you can just use a light coating of oil, or anything else you like. And remember also that 'peeling' is a good thing, so don't worry when you see that... If you get *significant* irritation with burning or itching, that is a sign to cut down.. Don't be afraid to try different things, and change up your routine.. It will keep your skin from the *rut* + *plateau*, that so frequently happens.

What ever you decide to do, we're all here for you.. So just ask questions anytime... And don't hesitate to say if you love or hate any of my recipe's.... That's how I learn what's good, or what needs to be tweaked some. I love to share all this, but of course like everything else, nothing works the same for everybody.

And above all, please keep in mind, that I'm not a professional formulator or chemist.. What I am is a retired Nurse Practitioner, who just loves to play around with all this .. Laughing

pl79
5% products discount

Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy
sorry for the late reply
thanks so much for your input Smile
i definetely will try your recipe with the viterol... i will update to this forum with with any sign of improvement.

I'm also interested if you can advise me on how to improve a lotion... here's the story...:P once upon a time.. there's christmas sale, and I bought 3 big bottle of palmer's shea butter formula lotion... And I haven't even finished the last bottle... but i love em, they make my skin smooth.. and very cheap :P but I dont know if they have any anti-aging effect to my skin... Can I add 'anti aging' substance in it? I really want to take care of my skin all over... Smile or should I use anything (separately)...??? Question Question :P
Slinkylynx
5% products discount

Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone. Fascinating thread. I can almost feel myself saving money by reading it

But one question before I get formulating... I keep seeing references to applying both Vit C serums and Vit A products to a dry face, and waiting a while until moisturising with other products.

Why is this? I've been using both A and C (commercial products) and combining with a small amount of my favourite Jurlique moisturiser.

For the C serum, I feel that it is easier to spread evenly with a small amount of moisturiser. For my A product, I found mixing with a small amount of my moisturiser a handy way to ration the use of the (quite strong) Vit A, because I don't need so much.

If you can enlighten me why this might not be a good idea, I'd much appreciate it! Very Happy Wink
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:56 am      Reply with quote
For Vitamin C, it has to be at a low pH in order to be effective. (assuming l-ascorbic acid). So when you're diluting it with a moisturizer, I don't think you're getting anything out of it. You have to use the vitamin C serum on its own and wait for it to sink in (I don't know how long, someone else will chime in) before doing anything else.

For vitamin A, I'm not sure. If the vitamin A product is too strong for you on its own I don't see a problem with diluting it. But theoretically in oder to get full benefits you should just apply it on its own.

Slinkylynx wrote:
Hi everyone. Fascinating thread. I can almost feel myself saving money by reading it

But one question before I get formulating... I keep seeing references to applying both Vit C serums and Vit A products to a dry face, and waiting a while until moisturising with other products.

Why is this? I've been using both A and C (commercial products) and combining with a small amount of my favourite Jurlique moisturiser.

For the C serum, I feel that it is easier to spread evenly with a small amount of moisturiser. For my A product, I found mixing with a small amount of my moisturiser a handy way to ration the use of the (quite strong) Vit A, because I don't need so much.

If you can enlighten me why this might not be a good idea, I'd much appreciate it! Very Happy Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
Slinkylynx wrote:
Hi everyone.

Hi Slinkylynx,

I found this on another dyi thread:

"Retinols, Retinoids, Green Cream, A products:
Retinols and Retinoids have a 20 to 30 to 60 minute wait after application to allow them to convert to Retinoic Acid. (The actual process takes closer to 2 hours; an hour wait is the best, if do-able. But most find a 30 min wait is easier to accomplish realistically) Changing pH at this time can effect that conversion process.

Tretinoin, Retin A, Renova (Rx retinoids) are already in that form. So wait time is shorter – 10 to 15 minutes or so to allow absorption. No conversion needed.

Once pH goes over 6.0 with any of these products the conversion process and binding to skin tissues stops. These products are all formulated at 6.0 - 7.0 pH."

Can't find where I read that vit c needs 20 minutes before other products...if I find it I'll post it!
gunjee
5% products discount

Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:02 am      Reply with quote
..but after I apply my homemade C serum, I like to seal it in with some rosehip seed oil. My homemade C serum is just a basic recipe of 1/4 tsp vitamin c crystals, the contents of a 20mg hyaluronic acid capsule, and rosewater to the top of an empty and clean baby Tylenol dropper bottle. I don't use propylene glycol or glycerine, and so it's very watery. It dries on my face leaving it very tight feeling, so this makes it better. A simple oil wouldn't change the acidity of the serum, would it?

-Shilpa
Barefootgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:25 am      Reply with quote
<<For Vitamin C, it has to be at a low pH in order to be effective. (assuming l-ascorbic acid). So when you're diluting it with a moisturizer, I don't think you're getting anything out of it. You have to use the vitamin C serum on its own and wait for it to sink in (I don't know how long, someone else will chime in) before doing anything else.

Does this mean that mixing a little Vitamin C powder in your hand with some moisturizer each AM won't work?

Thanks
dagnolia
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:54 am      Reply with quote
so...
i just made a batch of c serum (my very 1st) aand the ferulic acid i put in seems to have not dissolved very well. does it take a few hours, or has my little chemistry experiment gone awry somewhere?

the little chunks seem to go away when i rub a little on my hand, though...
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
pl79 wrote:
Kassy
sorry for the late reply
thanks so much for your input Smile
i definetely will try your recipe with the viterol... i will update to this forum with with any sign of improvement.

I'm also interested if you can advise me on how to improve a lotion... here's the story...:P once upon a time.. there's christmas sale, and I bought 3 big bottle of palmer's shea butter formula lotion... And I haven't even finished the last bottle... but i love em, they make my skin smooth.. and very cheap :P but I dont know if they have any anti-aging effect to my skin... Can I add 'anti aging' substance in it? I really want to take care of my skin all over... Smile or should I use anything (separately)...??? Question Question :P

If you can list the ingredients from your "Palmer's Shea Butter", I'll have a better idea of what would compliment it..

Off the top of my head, these are some additives that are nice in a body cream/lotion;

- Co Q 10
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Vitamins A, B, C, E
- Glycerin
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Green Tea Extract
- Squalane, Emu, Grapeseed + Avocado Oils

Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
Slinkylynx wrote:

Here are a couple of points to familiarize yourself with regarding A + C formulation and use;

- Any retinol (A) product that you mix with a moisturizer will greatly (if not totally) diminish it's effect... Used as is would be best, and if you have significant irritation, apply a moisturizer "after" it has absorbed for an hour, or just tuff it out, and use less frequently. Applying it to a completely dry face, lessens irritation.

- Vitamin C needs to be applied on a clean dry face for 2 reasons; 1. so nothing impedes penetration + 2. water/dampness will degrade it. Once it has absorbed, you can apply anything your heart desires over it.. In order to penetrate the skin LAA needs to be at a PH at or below 3.5 If you mix it into other products, I guarantee you it will not meet that criteria... Also, many ingredients like silicones and other things will not allow the 'C' to penetrate.

- The simpler the formulation you use for vitamin C the better... L-Ascorbic Acid is the powerhouse of C, and unfortunately the most unstable... Making it yourself gives you the luxury of having the best damn product, for the least amount of money, and you can use it head to toe for pennies per month.. There are things you can add to it, that will make it even better when you want to take your DIY further.

If you want to kick it up a notch and have a lovely stable serum, just add ferulic acid (not only is it a great stabilizer, but it also works synergistically with vitamin C to really kick arse.. Very Happy , add a few drops of E, and now you have your very own version of Skinceuticals C, E, ferulic for about $3. an ounce)

Okay, gotta finish cooking din-din now... Laughing

Suk Han
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A:

I bought the Viterol A, but I do not see the ferulic acid ingredient in it. The ingredient printed on the insert inside the box is the same one listing on their website.

The ingredient:
Water, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Casein, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Sodium Pca, Tipeptide-10 Citrulline, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Fructose, Pentapeptide-18, Glycine, Niacinamide, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Polysorbate-20, Inositol, Urea, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Plumeria Acutifolia Flower Extract.

Should I buy the ferulic acid add into my DIY C?

Thank you,
Suk Han
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
dagnolia wrote:
so...
i just made a batch of c serum (my very 1st) aand the ferulic acid i put in seems to have not dissolved very well. does it take a few hours, or has my little chemistry experiment gone awry somewhere?

the little chunks seem to go away when i rub a little on my hand, though...

Ferulic Acid is only *slightly* soluble in water, but completely soluble in ethanol... Try dissolving a pinch of FA in 1/2 tsp or so of vodka.

I just posted a C,E, + Ferulic recipe on the the bottom of pg 3 of this thread;

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=30621

Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
Suk Han wrote:
Kassy_A:

I bought the Viterol A, but I do not see the ferulic acid ingredient in it. The ingredient printed on the insert inside the box is the same one listing on their website.

The ingredient:
Water, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Casein, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Sodium Pca, Tipeptide-10 Citrulline, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Fructose, Pentapeptide-18, Glycine, Niacinamide, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Polysorbate-20, Inositol, Urea, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Plumeria Acutifolia Flower Extract.

Should I buy the ferulic acid add into my DIY C?

Thank you,
Suk Han

Suk Han, that looks like a different product.. By any chance did you get that at skincareRX.com? They seem to have things screwed up.. The one in the 'pump' bottle is different.

This is the Viterol A product I used for the recipe, and you can get it here at EDS;

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/ds-laboratories-viterol-a-p_7303.htm

EDS doesn't list the complete ingredient list, but I assure you the ferulic acid is in there.. (I put the complete list from my insert somewhere around here.. Rolling Eyes )

The ingredients for the product you have listed above, are not compatible for a vitamin c serum... Sad

Can you send the one you just recieved back, and get the one EDS has?

Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
Suk Han, I'm PMing you with another thought.. Idea

dagnolia
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:47 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:

Ferulic Acid is only *slightly* soluble in water, but completely soluble in ethanol... Try dissolving a pinch of FA in 1/2 tsp or so of vodka.

I just posted a C,E, + Ferulic recipe on the the bottom of pg 3 of this thread;

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=30621

but i only have gin! Laughing (although it is girly gin infused with cucumber and rose petals so i suppose it's practically begging to be put on my face anyway.)

actually i abandoned the first batch of serum to the back of the fridge (i just can't stand the odd filmy texture of SKB it seems), and have since been using a vit C spray i made w/some leftover boscia "clear complexion tonic". i have no way of testing pH at the moment... but it does give me that "prickly" feeling and tastes acidic. (very scientific, i know)
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
dagnolia wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:

but i only have gin! Laughing (although it is girly gin infused with cucumber and rose petals so i suppose it's practically begging to be put on my face anyway.)

actually i abandoned the first batch of serum to the back of the fridge (i just can't stand the odd filmy texture of SKB it seems), and have since been using a vit C spray i made w/some leftover boscia "clear complexion tonic". i have no way of testing pH at the moment... but it does give me that "prickly" feeling and tastes acidic. (very scientific, i know)

Any port in a storm, is what I always say.. Gin will suffice.. It's the alcohol in it that counts, so I choose vodka because it's colorless and the smell dissipates once it's fomulated in..

SKB is a great ingredient, but in certain formulations, it will definately leave that residue..(Again, a bit of alcohol will help in that regard too!)

You can make a vitamin C toner with water in a little spritz bottle kept in fridge, which will probably last a few days to a week.. Making a few ounces often is best for that.

I bought formulating PH test strips ages ago, but if I can find the site again I'll post it.. It's absolutely imperative that an L-Ascorbic Acid formulation, have a PH of 3.5 or lower, or it won't penetrate the skin.....Any of the recipe's I've shared for C, meet that criteria.

Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:54 pm      Reply with quote
I don't like the residue that SKB leaves on the skin either - although I do use it as a mask which I wash off after 15 minutes. So I replace the SKB with Glycerin in my Vitamin C recipe.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:07 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |