Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Recommendation of Eye Care for dark circle
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Fairrene
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:45 am      Reply with quote
Looking for a eye cream or serum for the eyes ... to reduce dark circle, brightening ...
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:47 am      Reply with quote
One of the most effective is Remergent Microcirculation Therapy as they have a totally different approach to the problem and this product is quite effective but does need to be used for a few weeks to see results.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
thanks, that sounds very intersting. I will try this eye cream next!
Fairrene
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:17 am      Reply with quote
Bushy, Thanks. Interesting product and name too ... doesn't carry any "eye" or "cream" word in the name.
I found a post on this product. Will read more.
Fairrene
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:15 am      Reply with quote
Hi Bushy, read the many post on Remergent product. I know you love it and Valmont too. Wow, didn't know that Valmont can be that expensive.

Is yr routine with Remergent still the same - morning- Microcirculation around the eyes, then DNA Repair followed by SPF15 or SPF 30. At night, same except replace DNA Repair with Barrier Repair?
That means the DNA repair and Barrier repair is like yr moisturiser? Hydrating enough?
And do you apply them around the eye too(ie before the micro)?

Can i use another brand of SPF or an SPF50?(esp when i am under the sun)
Fairrene
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:19 am      Reply with quote
Also, before i know of this Remergent product. I was researching Vit C for mths and was abt to purchase Skinmedica Vit C for my concern on spots and brightening effect ...
(know that u feel Vit C is not needed, what is take now?) how the barrier and DNA repair compares to Vit C?
Eric210
5% products discount

Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:57 am      Reply with quote
bushy is right, Remergent's Mircocirculation Therapy is great. They changed the name to Remergent Microcirculation Eye Therapy now and put it in a new bottle. You need a few weeks to see results but it does reduce dark circles and fine lines. There's new research showing it works for bruises as well.
platinumrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am      Reply with quote
I don't use the Remergent eye product (no dark circles) but am a huge fan of Remergent. A few months ago I had two friends start on the Mircocirculation for their dark circles and they are thrilled with the results. Remergent is an incredible line of skin care products in my book.

Fairrene- I wanted to respond to Remergent in general. I am a fairly new user and not an expert like Bushy. She is the one that convinced me to try it to get rid of my cheek creepiness and the Remergent DNA did the trick. I love this product and is by far my top pick for this year!

The barrier cream is recommended for night use and is a heavy cream. I still have a stockpile of day cream with spf so I am using that.

Bushy now I have a question. How is the day cream? I don't need much moisture during the day because I have combination oily skin. I am cautious about even trying it because I don't need more oil.
Kareberry*
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
If you do a search on EDS there are a few other recommended eye creams. Off the top of my head, Peter Thomas Roth's Power K eye rescue, Cellcosmet which was huge too, someone's using PSF's phytonutriv around the eyes but that's going to take a few weeks to see a difference, for me I used the Caudalie which gave me a nice brightening effect (dark circles didn't disappear) but I liked the price. Lol!

I'm going to see if I can find Jason Natural's K Creme Plus next...

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
One of the most effective is Remergent Microcirculation Therapy as they have a totally different approach to the problem and this product is quite effective but does need to be used for a few weeks to see results.

Sorry to say it didn't work for me.
Fairrene
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:47 am      Reply with quote
There are many good reviews on Remergent products ... but i guess the real test is when u finally use it yrself. Think with many good feedback, it is definitely worth a try. Feel that this eye cream has a different approach, it goes by improving circulation. Interesting!
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:55 am      Reply with quote
Fairrene wrote:
Hi Bushy, read the many post on Remergent product. I know you love it and Valmont too. Wow, didn't know that Valmont can be that expensive.

Is yr routine with Remergent still the same - morning- Microcirculation around the eyes, then DNA Repair followed by SPF15 or SPF 30. At night, same except replace DNA Repair with Barrier Repair?
That means the DNA repair and Barrier repair is like yr moisturiser? Hydrating enough?
And do you apply them around the eye too(ie before the micro)?

Can i use another brand of SPF or an SPF50?(esp when i am under the sun)

At night DNA Repair is still used with Barrier Repair over the top. I added one step when the Retinol products were released and use Retinol 1% at night before DNA Repair.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:59 am      Reply with quote
Fairrene wrote:
Also, before i know of this Remergent product. I was researching Vit C for mths and was abt to purchase Skinmedica Vit C for my concern on spots and brightening effect ...
(know that u feel Vit C is not needed, what is take now?) how the barrier and DNA repair compares to Vit C?

The Remergent products contain sufficient quantities of both Vit C and Vit E for most skin needs. You would be better off using the Remergent Clarifying Concentrate 2 for discolourations and brightening as I think you would see better results with this.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:04 am      Reply with quote
platinumrose wrote:

Bushy now I have a question. How is the day cream? I don't need much moisture during the day because I have combination oily skin. I am cautious about even trying it because I don't need more oil.

When you are referring to "day cream" do you mean the SPF15 and SPF30. If your skin tends to be a bit oily then I would go with the SPF30 as this has more of a matt finish over the DNA Repair. I have used both but find the SPF15 does feel a tiny bit oily after application.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:52 am      Reply with quote
It sounds quite good, wanna try next time.
Ths for sharing
Caryn Raskin

Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:38 am      Reply with quote
Dear All,

I also had the same issue and tried a lot of different brands until I finally found the one that works as my friend started working for a Health and Wellness Company and ask me to be her 'guinea pig' as I was so fed up with trying so many other Companies and sinking a lot of money into it.

Anyhow, I took a picture of when I first started and they said you should give it 2 weeks before you see a difference but within 1 week there was a change.

It is called "Tru Face® IdealEyes®"

You work hard to look young, but no matter what you do, your eyes show the telltale signs of aging, stress, and fatigue. Fight these beauty enemies with Tru Face™ IdealEyes®. Scientifically formulated to offer both immediate and long term benefits, this silky cream rapidly reduces the appearance of bags under the eyes while instantly increasing skin radiance. The advanced antiaging ingredient technology also helps firm and smooth skin as it reduces discoloration under the eyes. Designed specifically for the delicate eye area, this treatment ensures your eyes look young, refreshed, and vibrant.
Tru Face™ IdealEyes®—Let Your Eyes Show a Younger You

Now that I have tried this product I am investigating using their other products as well.

Hope this helps.

Caryn

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:43 am      Reply with quote
Hi Bushy,

I really would like to try Remergent but there are many products with i am interested; micro, DNA, barrier & the Clarifying(spots). I will go ahead to try the micro for the eye. But as for the face ... which one do u think i shd start with? Thanks
Fairrene
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:46 am      Reply with quote
Also Bushy, why did u add on Retinol? U hv 3 layers at night?
Fairrene
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:02 am      Reply with quote
Caryn Raskin wrote:
Dear All,

I also had the same issue and tried a lot of different brands until I finally found the one that works as my friend started working for a Health and Wellness Company and ask me to be her 'guinea pig' as I was so fed up with trying so many other Companies and sinking a lot of money into it.

Anyhow, I took a picture of when I first started and they said you should give it 2 weeks before you see a difference but within 1 week there was a change.

It is called "Tru Face® IdealEyes®"

You work hard to look young, but no matter what you do, your eyes show the telltale signs of aging, stress, and fatigue. Fight these beauty enemies with Tru Face™ IdealEyes®. Scientifically formulated to offer both immediate and long term benefits, this silky cream rapidly reduces the appearance of bags under the eyes while instantly increasing skin radiance. The advanced antiaging ingredient technology also helps firm and smooth skin as it reduces discoloration under the eyes. Designed specifically for the delicate eye area, this treatment ensures your eyes look young, refreshed, and vibrant.
Tru Face™ IdealEyes®—Let Your Eyes Show a Younger You

Now that I have tried this product I am investigating using their other products as well.

Hope this helps.

Caryn

Hi Caryn, In what way does it help u? Eye bag or dark circle? As my main concerned is Dark circle, not eye bag.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
Fairrene wrote:
Hi Bushy,

I really would like to try Remergent but there are many products with i am interested; micro, DNA, barrier & the Clarifying(spots). I will go ahead to try the micro for the eye. But as for the face ... which one do u think i shd start with? Thanks

If you just want to try one product for the face then go for the DNA Repair as this will give the most significant improvements to your skin.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
Fairrene wrote:
Also Bushy, why did u add on Retinol? U hv 3 layers at night?

There is no doubting that retinol is useful for anti aging and when Remergent added it to their line, I immediately started to use it. I follow the suggestion in Yarosh's book and that is to use retinol at night for 6 weeks, then an aha for 6 weeks, then neither for 6 weeks.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:13 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
Fairrene wrote:

The Remergent products contain sufficient quantities of both Vit C and Vit E for most skin needs. You would be better off using the Remergent Clarifying Concentrate 2 for discolourations and brightening as I think you would see better results with this.

As far as I have understood, Remergent DNA Repair does not contain a significant amount of vitamin C. You will need a serum with minimum 10 % vitamin C to get all the anti aging benefits of topically applied vitamin C, like boosting collagen synthesis, antioxidant protection against the formation of wrinkles and evening out skin tone. I am planning to use Remergent DNA Repair in conjunction with a vit C serum.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:17 am      Reply with quote
Septembergirl wrote:
bushy wrote:
Fairrene wrote:

As far as I have understood, Remergent DNA Repair does not contain a significant amount of vitamin C. You will need a serum with minimum 10 % vitamin C to get all the anti aging benefits of topically applied vitamin C, like boosting collagen synthesis, antioxidant protection against the formation of wrinkles and evening out skin tone. I am planning to use Remergent DNA Repair in conjunction with a vit C serum.

Pls feedback upon using the two. I was thinking abt either use them one at a time or both. Thanks
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:19 am      Reply with quote
Fairrene wrote:
Septembergirl wrote:
bushy wrote:
Fairrene wrote:

Pls feedback upon using the two. I was thinking abt either use them one at a time or both. Thanks

Hi, Fairrene.
I use a vit C serum daily, but it will take a while before I am going to try out Remergent DNA Repair. Aiva is our guinea pig here (all for free!!) She just promised to report back on her results on the "Remergent DNA" thread. On that thread several people told that they use both products together.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:49 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Septembergirl, i will watch that thread.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:01 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |