Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

JURLIQUE Soothing Cleansing Lotion
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Fairrene
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:57 am      Reply with quote
I love Jurlique products like the hand cream and lotion. BUT i cannot say the same for this cleansing lotion. Whenever i use it, it gives my eye an uncomfortable sensation ... like the aroma of the cleanser "stinging" my eyes. Disappointed! Sad
jane100

Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, a friend of mine stopped me from buying it because of the same concern expressed here.
sal-star
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
This is good to know. I have been using the Jurlique soothing day moisturiser and was thinking of buying the matching cleanser next! I will look at other alternatives instead now - thankyou! Smile
I prefer natural products...
Have you found one you do like instead?
Fairrene
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:55 am      Reply with quote
I tried the Jurlique Soothing foaming cleanser too. Also no gd ... same iritating effect on the eye. I guess the rest of the Jurlique cleanser are the same too. So pls request for sample first before buying.
sal-star
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
I have just been told that the Jurlique cleanser contains cocamidopropyl betaine which is linked to breakouts and it also contains latic acid which exfoliates - making it too harsh for daily use. No wonder it stings and irritates.
Both of these products are "natural' but obviously do not agree with everyone's skin including my own. The lactic acid is also in the soothing day lotion I use Sad
Fairrene
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:57 am      Reply with quote
how strange that a natural product can hv such effect? Guess have to further examine the ingredients.

BUT i have tried the DAILY Exfoliating Cream. It is quite gd, i feel that my skin is smoother with more radiant after use. I have used it for 2 weeks on a alternative day basis. According to instructions, it is mild enuf to use everyday. It feels mild for me too. Thought it helps in lifting away dead skin.
This one dosn't iritate the eye BUT i find it difficult to form a smooth paste of the cream on the palm before using! Anyone tried?
Ciboulette
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:25 am      Reply with quote
I use the soothing foaming cleanser and I have a very sensitive skin . Work well on me.Love the smell of lavender-chamomile.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Fairrene wrote:

BUT i have tried the DAILY Exfoliating Cream. It is quite gd, i feel that my skin is smoother with more radiant after use. I have used it for 2 weeks on a alternative day basis. According to instructions, it is mild enuf to use everyday. It feels mild for me too. Thought it helps in lifting away dead skin.
This one dosn't iritate the eye BUT i find it difficult to form a smooth paste of the cream on the palm before using! Anyone tried?

I have, use and love this product! I agree that even though it doesnt appear to do much, atleast thats what I originally thought my skin is smoother and definitely more radiant after use. I dont know if I use correctly but I just squeeze some out rub it though my hands a little and press all over my face and neck. I just love the smell and love using it. I even have 2 large back ups in the cupboard.
imaiyuan
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
I love Jurlique products ,I used JURLIQUE products are very good, but I think it is not for everyone
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
I find that the soothing foaming cleanser is really gentle. Maybe the essential oils are too strong for your eyes. Most organic products use a lot of essential oils, so this could be problematic for you if you want to continue using such products.
jessica17
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
I like it, I used to use it in the morning and it is lovely.
lucretia_zen
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:23 am      Reply with quote
I have used this for a few years along with the balancing cleansing lotion, swapping depending if my skin is breaking out or not. I find them really lovely on my skin, but am in the process of looking for something else as I am 34 and have been using Jurlique for 5 or 6 years now. Jurlique feels lovely and smells lovely, but doesn't really do anything in the way of anti-aging.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:30 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |