Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anyone place EDS orders for just 2-3 products...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
... and not getting free shipping? I tend to do this a lot. I figure it's better to pay $4+ for shipping than to spend extra $ on products I don't really want or need (to restock) yet.

I need confirmation that I am not crazy just ordering a couple of products, even if I have to pay for shipping. Very Happy
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
Marci, I can't confirm that you aren't crazee Wink
but yeah, if I only need one product that's all I get. Why spend $$ on something you don't reallllly need. I just pay the extra postage and don't worry about it. At least I'm not paying sales tax to dear ol' Onkle Sam.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:42 pm      Reply with quote
LOL! thank you. I needed that reality check before I went and placed the order.
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
And with your 20% discount, what's $4.00 for s&h?!!! It balances out eventually. Very Happy

What did you order?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
I love the Babor Complex C Cream and ordered another (have repurchased this several times) -- works really well for my skin at night. My aesthetician kept telling me that my skin was very dry using Avene Retrinal every night, so now I alternate the Retrinal with Complex C and she hasn't made that comment since.

And I took a chance. Trying the PSF PhytoNutriv Lightening Serum for the first time.
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
iv never had free shipping.....i have always had to pay for shipping............converting NZ dollars i would have had to spend over 250 dollars on products and thats like tooo much lol....id rather just buy what i need and pay for shipping Confused

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:07 am      Reply with quote
I did it twice Smile, although I have to pay higher shipping because I'm from Germany. Otherwise you have to reach 200 CAD to gain free shipping internationally, if I'm not mistaken. The temptation was there nonetheless to order more, but I did resist (hurrah!). A rare success in my case... As my bathroom cabinets would love to verify Rolling Eyes.
doohicus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:54 am      Reply with quote
I order 1 or 2 items all the time. Even with the shipping and handling I've found products still less expensive from EDS than the stores and spas that carry them here. Also some things I cannot find in my city. EDS always sends free samples so what is $5?
hx32
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
it's still cheaper even with shipping Very Happy
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
hhm...what if the product that I want to order is just like around $15? Is it worth it to pay $5 shipping then? Confused
KBLang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
Stardustdy wrote:
hhm...what if the product that I want to order is just like around $15? Is it worth it to pay $5 shipping then? Confused

For me, with the samples and discount, even then it's still worth. I love the surprise of new treats! (Sometimes I'll order from EDS even if I have to spend a dollar or two more just to get the samples -- I'm addicted! Laughing) I also might just throw in an extra lip balm or something so it seems justified... but I can't always wait for a big purchase, and I figure an extra couple bucks in s/h for retail therapy isn't that high a price!

early 30s; combo skin: medium-fair pale with freckles, controlled breakouts. Love: argan and tamanu oil, Devita SS, NCN rhassoul cleansing bar, pumpkin peel, DIY Vit C serum. Getting into more DIY... Fan of natural/organic products.
lunathefinal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
I will only order things I really want. $5 for shipping is ok, way better than having many half-full bottles in my washroom... Very Happy
pandaa
5% products discount

Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:44 am      Reply with quote
Yes,I had ordered a few items, and had to pay $15 for international shipping. Sad
And there are always new temptations after reading the forum reviews!
How I wish they would provide somewhat of a shipping discount for regulars who ordered more than x times or spent x amount in a year? Laughing
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:24 am      Reply with quote
The shipping is super cheap compared to the cost of gas you would spend going to a regular store, not to mention the time you save. Plus EDS is typically generous with samples so that often makes up for the cost of shipping.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:47 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |