Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cetaphil Acne Principle LOVE IT !
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
I got that acne kit and I have been using it for almost two months now. This is the BEST result I got from a acne kit ever ! I previously try : Clinique, Proactiv, GM Collin, Decleor, Yonka, Biotherm, Avene... Confused

This is a kit that you can find at the drugstore or on line too. It contain 3 products.

-Gentle foaming cleanser, 220ml : foam lightly, contain little fragrance, remove my makeup.

-Acne bacteria fighting gel 60g : this is a 5% benzoyl peroxide cream-gel texture. No fragrance.

-Ultra light hydrating lotion 120ml: moisturizer. No fragrance. Not too rich and not oily. love this product.

For the price ( I got it for 40$ because of a 5$ coupon offer on line.)you cannot get anything better. Especially if you compare the size of the bottles whit all the other 3 step company.

My skin is getting clearer and brighter. My skin is not dry at all. I never like to use moisturizer before this one. I use the full regimen at night and the cleanser-moisturiser in the day ( I don't like to have too much product on my skin during the day and BP and sun is not the best match).
My skin is still oily but I can see that it is getting less and less oily. The blackheads are clearing up too. All I need now is to find a good and gentle toner, mask and scrub to complete my routine.
I hope the good results will stay.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
Holy Cow! I had no idea that Cetaphil expanded their line! When did this all happen?
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
Wonder if they sell seperately. I just wanted to try the Acne bacteria fighting gel. I used the lotion before - not a fan.
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:24 am      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
Holy Cow! I had no idea that Cetaphil expanded their line! When did this all happen?

I don't know. Suddenly the line expand and there is a new design of the bottle too. I know that Paula Begoun was a fan of Cetaphil cleanser and that is why I decide to give it a try in the first place.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:28 am      Reply with quote
iaimei wrote:
Wonder if they sell seperately. I just wanted to try the Acne bacteria fighting gel. I used the lotion before - not a fan.

I don't think they sale the kit separately. The cleanser in the kit is the same as the regular Cetaphil oily skin cleanser.
The lotion in the kit is not available separately and it seem to be a new product if you reed the ingredient list of it and compare it to their regular moisturiser. ( On the website there is a full ingredient list of each product and the new light lotion doesn't have the same ingredients as their other lotion, so I guess its a new formulation specially for acne prone skin.)

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
Isn't Proactiv only $20? My coworker swears by it. I haven't tried it since I didn't have much luck with AcneFree and I thought it's about the same as Proactiv. I wonder why Cetaphil costs more than Proactiv.
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl- me too I thought then Proactiv was only 20$. Its for the trial 1 month supply. My kit was 40$ but I got enough product for 4 4-5 months !!! Better for my budget. Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
Isn't Proactiv only $20? My coworker swears by it. I haven't tried it since I didn't have much luck with AcneFree and I thought it's about the same as Proactiv. I wonder why Cetaphil costs more than Proactiv.

The $20 deal for proactive is a kind of scam - you have to join the auto-deliver plan which allows them to charge you $20 every month and made so hard to cancel after you got ahold of your credit card.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
I quickly took a look at their web site and I did not see anything related to your review. Confused
hahaqj
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
this is a new line for cetaphil. I will try it.
Cetaphil's stuff is really good!
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:43 am      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
I quickly took a look at their web site and I did not see anything related to your review. Confused

I'm I aloud to put the link on this forum ?

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:01 am      Reply with quote
Just look on the Canadian Cetaphil website. It look like they dont have that kit on Cetaphil.com but only on Cetaphil.ca... Exclamation

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
pinkberry wrote:
bkkgirl wrote:

The $20 deal for proactive is a kind of scam - you have to join the auto-deliver plan which allows them to charge you $20 every month and made so hard to cancel after you got ahold of your credit card.

Thank you for this information. I'm sure a lot of us who aren't aware of this scam really appreciate knowing about it.
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
katya wrote:
Skincare wrote:

I'm I aloud to put the link on this forum ?

Yes, you can put a link on this forum. Go ahead.
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:40 am      Reply with quote
http://www.cetaphil.ca/En/AcnePrinciples/Default.aspx

Or just google Cetaphil.ca , you will find all the information about it in the product section.

Does anyone have a good toner and antioxidant serum ( something green tea, vit E, vit C) to recommend me ? I want something for oily acne prone skin.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
I love cetaphil products
jadecoin
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:26 am      Reply with quote
I love cetaphil products too.
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:34 am      Reply with quote
Embarassed ...I'm not so sure I'm still in love. My skin feel a little tight but the weirdest thing is that my skin feel dry and it is oily at the same time. I'm confused ! Maybe BP is not for me.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:00 am      Reply with quote
I used Cetaphil cleanser and cream and I loved them. If this is a new line, Im gonna try it!
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:59 am      Reply with quote
I decide to go more slowly. I just use the cleanser and moisturizer for now. My skin feel more comfortable and I don't have extra breakout even if I don't use BP. It's weird how BP was giving me more breakout!!!

Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:55 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |