Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Bye Bye Baggy Eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
I am always on the search for a good product for puffy eyes. I think my eye issue are due to allergies and also age. Anyway, I have ordered everything anyone has suggested with nothing really producing satisfying results. I really think I found something that works very well for me. It is no more lines from Nanci http://www.ncnproskincare.com/skin-care-products/skincare-product-catalog/no-lines-wrinkle-remover.html I was truly shocked Shock after applying the product within seconds the puff and bags were gone Very Happy . It is temporary but hey until my eye are totally here with flexing this is the trick of the century for ME. I emailed Nanci after trying it and she said it is sssssssssssssoooooooooooooooo good for her that she is going to make a video for her website showing the before and after.
Good bye to baggy eyes
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:31 pm      Reply with quote
toby, so what is it called? ByeByeBaggyEyes? What is in it?

Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
Here's the link, Fawnie:

No Lines - Temporary Wrinkle Remover
http://www.ncnproskincare.com/skin-care-products/skincare-product-catalog/no-lines-wrinkle-remover.html
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:53 pm      Reply with quote
thanks havana! But still no info re: what's in it on that site. Bet it has DMAE, which caused major breakout for me. Does your bottle state the ingred, toby?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
fawnie wrote:
thanks havana! But still no info re: what's in it on that site. Bet it has DMAE, which caused major breakout for me. Does your bottle state the ingred, toby?

The ingredients are water,sodium, silicate,magnesium aluminum Silicate, Proplene glycol, Diazolidinyl urea, Methylparaben, Proplparaben, Oxides
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:22 pm      Reply with quote
I got a sample of this previously. It's very smooth when u put it on almost a silicone feel. I found it a bit drying though.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:27 am      Reply with quote
For those interested in the no lines product from Nanci I want to advise you that it works very well but it has to go on dry skin and you can't put any thing on top of it. So I apply skin actives or creams and have to wait maybe 30 minutes before applying the no lines or it won't work. If you have to use concealers for dark circles this would be an issue because it has to go on dry skin. With most any product like this there are trade offs. For those that inherited eye bags or have allergy issues maybe this product can help you look your best while out and about in the public arena.
Toby

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
Unfortunately, I am one of those people with inherited eye bags. My 80's dad has them really bad, and I seem to be getting them more prominently in my 50's! Of course, if I don't have a good night's sleep they are very noticeable. I will keep this product in mind, at least for my forays in to the public sphere!

5% products discount

Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:09 am      Reply with quote
Hi, Toby, is it a temporary relief? How long would the effect last? I want to buy it for my mom as she has serious eye bags.
honeychan
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:57 pm      Reply with quote
Oo this sounds interesting. Does it last for a few days or one day?
I doubt it'll last very long in between applications though. I mean, not even Botox lasts forever.

I do have lines when I smile but like Banh, I may get it for someone else if there are more positive reviews on this product.

Thanks for sharing!
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried a sample of it, and it's a really useless product. Sad Mainly because you will not be able to apply anything under it or on top of it like a concealer or foundation. So if you wont be able to cover the dark circles that accompany your bags, what is the point? I use concealer and a tinted moisturizer all the time.

Also, if you want to use it in a daytime, then you wont be able to apply ur sunscreen before or after.

It stings my skin like crazy and feels very weird on my face.

The effect lasts until you smile first.

I must note that I'm a big fan of all the other products that Nancy carries, but this on is a total miss.

Neutral
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
I bought this to try on my 'dreaded bags', and alas, it didn't do a darn thing but dry the skin out.. And no matter how little I used, it left a whitish/dry cast.

And yep, I did it exactly according to directions. I actually wondered if something was wrong with mine.. I even tried it elsewhere to see if it tightened, and nada, zippo, nothing .. Crying or Very sad

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:49 pm      Reply with quote
No lines works well on me but I had to get tips from Nanci to get it fine tuned. I have used it on my mother and her friend and they both looked much improved. The draw back is it needs to be on dry skin, no makeup under or over and pretty much the same thing about actives to get the most tighten effect. It is drying especially if you are using rentin-a or c.I am currently experimenting with Hollywood Eye Magic, this maybe a product that Nanci at NCNproskin will be carrying if she feels it meets her expectations when she tries it. My review is that it works well, not drying,easy to apply. The only thing I don't like about any of these instant debagging products are your face looks great but when you smile the eye area doesn't move naturally with the expression. On days that my allergies are at their peak this product is able to make me look very normal.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
I have used this product with success also. Nanci recommended it to me as she uses it and believes in it. You do need to know how to apply or you will get the "whitish" cast as Kassie said.
My skin is oily so that may be why it works ok for me
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:11 pm      Reply with quote
does it help for reducing wrinkles?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:01 am      Reply with quote
This product,No Lines, doesn't help with wrinkles, just hides bags. There is a product, Hollywood Eye Magic that hides the bags and is suppose to work on improving the under eye area. I am currently using it but I haven't used it long enough to know more than it does a fantastic job of hiding the bags within minutes! Very Happy
Toby
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:31 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I have first heard of this product, thanks for sharing.
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
but this is only temporary...and does it do long term damage though?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
I received an anti-cellulite cream with a product the other day as a free gift but dont have any cellulite but am starting to develop those irritating bags (which are hereditory in my family). I was thinking cellulite is partially fat so couldnt cellulite creams be used to help combat bags?

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:21 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |