Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Bust firming products?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
NataliaT
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:58 am      Reply with quote
Can anyone recommend a bust firming/toning product which really works? Thanks!
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:56 am      Reply with quote
Well. When I was 15, I heard that French women firm their breasts by splashing ice water on them regularly! OW! I kept at it for a while, but you know when you're 15 you don't have much anyway....I haven't had the nerve to try it again!

I doubt that any product is going to do it - exercise will keep the underlying musculature firm and lifted. Wearing a supportive bra will keep the ligaments from stretching. Sun avoidance will keep the skin from sagging. Don't know of any miracles though!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
I have heard cellulite firming products work for bust and tummy, you could try them!
NataliaT
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
hmm, I did think so - no miracles Sad
I was hoping to avoid this 'side effect' of having babies, but.. Sad
Well, i'll try to find some exercise routine, and i did think that all those oils and creams can have only a superficial effect on the skin, and not the deep tissues..
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:08 pm      Reply with quote
Natalia....you don't want to try giving "the girls" the ice water bath??? Shock haha I'm not that brave anymore!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:00 am      Reply with quote
I have been doing the ice water for years on my mom's advice! In fact, I thought it was common knowledge that it helps keep the skin firm.

Anyway, I can't know if it has helped any since I have been doing it since I was a teenager.

What has definitely helped in later years is
a) a cream called Terproline that plastic surgeons recommend for skin toning prior to surgery (I don't know if they have it in the US) and

b)the BND cream by Skinbiology, which is also great value for money compared to the former.

You may want to give this a try.

45, normal skin, formerly break out prone, normalised through OCM, CP's, Retin-A, emu oil, very few fine lines, some sagging in jawline on the way to be corrected thanks to Ageless, Facercise, Flexeffect, delighted with pucker-up, dermarolling , knuckle massage, tanaka massage, cross-stretching, facial detox
havana8

Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:03 am      Reply with quote
The Gernetic bust products (which EDS carries) get a lot of good feedback...
NataliaT
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:34 am      Reply with quote
Laughing the ice water sounds severe, but MAYBE one day i'll get brave enough! BTW, it does work -- i know one girl, she is model-gorgeous and looks like 10 years younger her actual age, - so she takes contrast (hot/cold) showers on a daily basis, and swims in a lake in any weather except when it freezes!! But for me it's like flying to another galaxy!
Shock

I'll check out these products, thanks!
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:08 am      Reply with quote
I have yet to come across an effective bust firming product. I will keep an eye on this thread to see if anyone recommends something good that really positively works.
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
Kigelia Africana extract supposedly helps with breast firming. http://cellbone.com/Kigelia.htm
winniewyf
5% products discount

Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
I use Alqvimia Bust Firming Oil as my bust firming product. i use it every night and massage my breast with it. Though i cant see the obvious different with eyes, i can feel it makes the breast more firm when i massage.
Also, the ingredients are natural, contains sweet almond oil hazel seed oil, lemon peel oil, lemongrass oil...
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
Kigelia Africana extract supposedly helps with breast firming. http://cellbone.com/Kigelia.htm

Very interesting...it even has a little (ok, VERY little) study.

BUST FIRMNESS IMPROVEMENT = 50 %

CUTANEOUS FIRMNESS IMPROVEMENT = 55 %

CUTANEOUS ELASTICITY IMPROVEMENT = 70 %

GENERAL IMPRESSION ABOUT Kigelia is MORE THAN 50% SATISFIED WOMEN

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:06 am      Reply with quote
Thalgo Bust Shaping Serum uses Kigelia Africana as it's main ingredient , never tried it but now I think I will
fat_swan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:31 am      Reply with quote
Don't know what works, but I can tell you Clarins' bust firming gel is a complete waste of money.
Divadoll
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:38 am      Reply with quote
I know that M. Asam makes a bust cream that they sell on HSN and I did notice it got really good reviews but I haven't tried it personally.
baby
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
I use biotherm anti-cellulite and lifting gel. I've really noticed the difference, plus the compliments from my husband helps too Very Happy
nibn
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:31 am      Reply with quote
nibn wrote:
Thalgo Bust Shaping Serum uses Kigelia Africana as it's main ingredient , never tried it but now I think I will

I bought it the same day and have been using it for the last two weeks and the girls are looking so much perkier
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:55 am      Reply with quote
I used The Natural Sources - Better Breast after my first baby and it worked quite good. I can at least maintain the shape back to pre-pregnancy size.

I used it again after gave birth to my 2nd one, it did not work at all. I think it is still a good product, maybe I am too old and no matter what I tried... the other reason was I breastfed for over a year.

Better Breasts
Category
Mayaltha Treatments
Price
AUD$39.95
Size
175ml/5.9 fl oz
What it is?
A revolutionary, totally natural serum containing unique Australian plant-active ingredients to firm, strengthen and soothe the delicate and sensitive skin and tissue of the breasts.

Dermatologically tested.

What it does?
Helps to protect and enhance the elastic fibres of the skin to provide a noticeable firmness and lift.
Helps to keep the delicate skin surrounding the breast supple, toned and moisturised.
Ingredients such as Echinacea, Chamomile and Calendula Extracts will help to soothe and calm sensitive breast tissue.
Helps restore even skin tone and reduce the appearance of sagging skin and stretch marks.
Aids in purging excess fluid build-ups in the breasts – a condition that often causes soreness.
How to use
Apply a thin layer to the entire surface of your breasts. Massage gently until the serum is completely absorbed.

When to use
Apply each morning after showering and each night before bed. It will not stain clothing.

Main active ingredients
Echinacea Extract - Smooths, firms and helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and stretch marks. Also helps to calm and soothe sensitive or irritated skin.

Hops Extract – Derived from Hop Blossoms. Is a tonic astringent, firming, emollient, lenitive and antiseptic. Renowned for its firming and anti-wrinkle effect on the skin.

Calendula Extract – Promotes blood flow resulting in a calming effect in the tissue layers
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:58 am      Reply with quote
I have tried Clarins after I finished my last Better Breast, but Clarins does not work on me.

I am now making my own breast enlargement cream based on a E-book that I bought, have tried for 2 weeks and seems it works.
RuthMarion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:40 am      Reply with quote
nibn wrote:
nibn wrote:

I bought it the same day and have been using it for the last two weeks and the girls are looking so much perkier

I have looked in the spa here @ eds & don't see it. Is it part of a kit or something that I'm missing? Thank you!

P.S. I hate when people ask this question Embarassed
nibn
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:59 am      Reply with quote
RuthMarion wrote:
nibn wrote:
nibn wrote:

I have looked in the spa here @ eds & don't see it. Is it part of a kit or something that I'm missing? Thank you!

P.S. I hate when people ask this question Embarassed

ok here is the one I bought
http://www.skin-one.com/thbushse50ml.html?
RuthMarion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:54 am      Reply with quote
Nibu,
Thank you for the recommendation. After a quick search, I realized that they charge $26 to send to Canada. Although I only live 5 hours away from their shipping place (in Chicago) it needs to cross that crazy border so they add an exorbitant shipping charge. Not your fault Rolling Eyes but I find that ridiculous & insulting.
President Obama (& he IS from (sort of) Chicago) is meeting with our Prime Minister Harper today. Maybe he could swing by & pick up a bottle for me.
I would need to find another place to purchase from. Too bad.
Thanks anyway.

P.S. EDS RULES Exclamation
saring
5% products discount

Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
I tried Clarins bust products , morning and evening , I have to say , nothing changed Sad
Blaze
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
Dry brushing! After having breast fed kids and staying busty, the headlights are not facing south yet! Smile Plus, dry brushing gives that added bonus of soft, smooth skin.
s77
5% products discount

Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
I am using Jeanne Piaubert Decollete 3D for three weeks, I think it has some effect.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:25 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |