Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Another Gadget, TriPollar STOP
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
bethany wrote:
... I was already in the top 99% for wrinkles for women my age. The best it can be is 100%. Rolling Eyes Confused And the VISIA results for pigmentation will not reflect STOP progress, obviously....

Bethany - there should be no 100%. 99% have more wrinkles then you do, which means that you are in top 1% already! Smile

So what about the people with NO wrinkles? Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
mpstat wrote:
bethany wrote:
... I was already in the top 99% for wrinkles for women my age. The best it can be is 100%. Rolling Eyes Confused And the VISIA results for pigmentation will not reflect STOP progress, obviously....

Bethany - there should be no 100%. 99% have more wrinkles then you do, which means that you are in top 1% already! Smile

So what about the people with NO wrinkles? Shock

No wrinkles people are in top 1% too! Laughing
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:27 am      Reply with quote
Here are some answers to some questions I asked Colleen (and the doctor) at Ultragen...if anyone has any follow up questions, they can contact Colleen at colleen_c@ultra-gen.com.

Quote:
The maintenance answer though is as stated in all our Company information; the recommended protocol for maintenance is once every 2 - 4 weeks according to individual needs (but never more than two times in one week every 2 – 4 weeks with one day intervals between each treatment). So ‘as needed’ means according to individual needs, as with the initial full treatment course, it all depends upon the skin condition and as an individual what you feel your skin needs. If you feel you still have questions about this, then please ask specifically what you want to know. I am happy to explain until everyone is comfortable with their understanding of this issue.

Quote:
The extent of collagen shrinkage and remodeling depends on both temperature and exposure time. With TriPollar technology we don’t use high/ aggressive power as other technologies do, therefore the process of heating collagen fibers is gradual and the outcome is cumulative. It is impossible to measure the temperature in the dermal layer, but the TriPollar treatment is designed to be in the safe and effective heating range that stimulate collagen remodeling without potential damage that may be caused by high temperature. The STOP tries to maintain a temperature of 40°C for treatment, the orange indicator light lets you know that you have reached the optimal treatment temperature and if the temperature rise above this the built in safety sensor automatically turns the heat off until cooled to appropriate temperature for working is reached again.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:44 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

..the process of heating collagen fibers is gradual and the outcome is cumulative...The STOP tries to maintain a temperature of 40°C for treatment

Alrighty then. At least you got an actual number out of them, although the overall response is woefully deficient in detail. I always wonder whether it is because the person responding does not herself know how the device works, or thinks we're too stupid to understand the specifics. Confused Thanks for posting the response; every little bit of info adds to the big picture. At this point, I'm still on the fence; the results do not appear to be significant for most people, considering the price, and Kassy's experience is not one I would wish to have! Thanks again.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
Still seeing great results, can't live without my STOP.
PQ.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
PQ.

Are you in maintenance? How often are you using the Stop now?
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
photoqueen wrote:
PQ.

Toby

Toby - I am, I have seen some great results, I use it twice a week, normally once at the start of the week and once about Thursday.

I find the next day, when I shave, the firmness around my jawline is excellent, I am so pleased with the results.

PQ.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
How often did you use it in the first phase of the program?
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
Toby
8 weeks - with about a week before to understand the method and to get a even temperature across my face.
PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
Toby
Are you on maintenance now? How is it going?
PQ.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
Yes I am in maintenance and still seeing good things going on. I am using it every two weeks.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the update. PQ.
Vanilj
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:39 pm      Reply with quote
InkyProse wrote:
Girls,

I was going to make a separate thread about this, and I probably still will, but have you tried Oligo.DX? It is for spot reduction and cellulite:

http://www.dslaboratoriesstore.com/displayProducts.asp?criteria=19623

It works as far as the spot reducing goes. My cellulite is so bad right now, I'm not sure it is working on that. But it is good stuff!

Have you made a review about this one?
I'm interested to hear more about this.
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:19 am      Reply with quote
If I understand you correctly you are using it twice a week in the maintenance mode. Did you try to use it less frequently? I am in maintenance and use it once every two weeks.

photoqueen wrote:
Toby wrote:
photoqueen wrote:
PQ.

Toby

Toby - I am, I have seen some great results, I use it twice a week, normally once at the start of the week and once about Thursday.

I find the next day, when I shave, the firmness around my jawline is excellent, I am so pleased with the results.

PQ.
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
Vanilj wrote:
InkyProse wrote:
Girls,

I was going to make a separate thread about this, and I probably still will, but have you tried Oligo.DX? It is for spot reduction and cellulite:

http://www.dslaboratoriesstore.com/displayProducts.asp?criteria=19623

It works as far as the spot reducing goes. My cellulite is so bad right now, I'm not sure it is working on that. But it is good stuff!

Have you made a review about this one?
I'm interested to hear more about this.

Vanilj,

I don't know what you mean by 'made a review'? We did have a thread on it a while back. Just use the search mechanism and you will be able to find posts on it.

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:31 pm      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
If I understand you correctly you are using it twice a week in the maintenance mode. Did you try to use it less frequently? I am in maintenance and use it once every two weeks.

I have to admit, with a busy lifestyle, I don't really count how many times I use STOP in a 2 week period, I just do my best with very limited free time to get all my treatments done, so I don't really count. I see my treatments as my way of relaxing, so I tend to go for a treatment I think my face/body needs.

PQ.
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:04 am      Reply with quote
Thank you photoqueen. Sometimes it is difficult to remember what has been done in the past. I came up with a treatment calendar-schedule for myself for the major treatments, and mark the calendar whenever I have a treatment done. It helps me to keep track of my treatments.
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:42 am      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
Thank you photoqueen. Sometimes it is difficult to remember what has been done in the past. I came up with a treatment calendar-schedule for myself for the major treatments, and mark the calendar whenever I have a treatment done. It helps me to keep track of my treatments.

What a good idea mpstat, thanks for sharing, I will buy myself a diary to plan my treatments and stick to it.

Thanks again.

PQ.
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
Diary is working well, now dropped down to once a month.

STOP really works for me.

PQ>
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
Diary is working well, now dropped down to once a month.

STOP really works for me.

PQ>

We are getting organized and looking good! Laughing
Glad that diary is helpful to you Very Happy
marilynnjune

Fri May 01, 2009 11:03 am      Reply with quote
Have been reading the posts for STOP and have not been able to find new postings for April. I enjoyed the thread and would love to hear if there have been more success stories. Am still fence sitting!
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 17, 2009 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
hey guys,

i just wanted to ask if the preparation gel is a MUST-use? can we just use it directly? THe machine is already expensive, and i dont want to spend money again buying the cream over and over and over! Thanks Smile
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 17, 2009 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
I just opened this thread today because I was nervous I'd want to buy another gadget. Laughing At first I was almost ready to order but then saw Kassy's post about her bad experience, and Keliu's post that it didn't do anything for her. The problem that was brought up with Stop was that the company doesn't really give refund. I recently bought AALS because the company offers a refund if not satisfied and returned in 90 days. This guarantee helped to ease the pain of cost because I felt reassured that if it did not work for me, I could get my money back. But if it works, it's worth the cost. So I felt Kassy's pain. $600 is a big investment for something that doesn't work and even caused skin damage. So sorry Kassy! I hope you have recovered from using Stop. I also want to thank you for posting about your negative results and bad experience with the company CS. It gave me pause before jumping at buying this gadget.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 17, 2009 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
Bira,
I am very pleased with my Stop device and have had wonderful results. Most of us that started are into maintenance now...which is using it only once ot twice a month. I have not lost any of the positive results.....diminished forehead lines, and tightening of lower face and neck. I have added the use of the Safetox device to keep the forehead muscles flattened and because of this use my once deep forehead wrinkles are really fading out. Possibly in the late summer I will start up another treatment round...I will see. Very Happy
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 2:35 am      Reply with quote
tobbyy

i just wanted to ask if the preparation gel is a MUST-use? can we just use it directly? THe machine is already expensive, and i dont want to spend money again buying the cream over and over and over! Thanks
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:57 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |